• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Two Wrongs

Two Wrongs

"How much longer do we have to stay here?" Kyle asked, draining his drink.

"You didn't have to come, you know. I said it would be fine on my own," his girlfriend Cassie replied. "And stop drinking so much."

Kyle always hated going to Cassie's work events but thought he should put in an appearance every once in a while to remind everyone that she does indeed have a boyfriend. With her gorgeous tall and curvy body, long auburn hair and big green eyes he didn't want any of the guys at her firm making moves on her.

"Oh, there's Debbie, our new receptionist. The one I keep complaining about." she said dismissively, gesturing to a younger woman with big blond hair who was just arriving. "She is so useless, I have no idea why they hired her," she continued, looking away.

Kyle glanced over and knew immediately why she had been hired. Her tiny dress barely covered her big tits and round ass. His eyes roamed over her body and when his gaze moved to her face her blue eyes were looking right at him. A small smile curved her lips before she turned away from him and moved towards the bar.

"Hon, I'm gonna get us some more drinks, be back in a minute." he said.

***

"Goddam, you're a hot fucking slut." Kyle grunted, slamming his cock deep into Debbie's ass. He pulled out to stare at her gaping hole, roughly slapped her and drove back in.

At the bar during the office party, all it took were a few whispered compliments and she was his. Debbie didn't like Cassie so didn't care that her boyfriend was hitting on her. Was actually enjoying helping him cheat on her.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me hard," she squealed from her position on her hands and knees and bucked back hard. Kyle lost his balance behind her and falling backwards, slammed his hand against her headboard. With a muttered curse he paused his fucking.

"What's wrong, baby?" Debbie asked, looking back over her shoulder.

"I fucking hurt my hand," he grunted, holding onto it. Flopping over to his back he said, "Get on top. You do some work for a bit. Sit down on my cock with your ass. Facing me."

With a giggle, Debbie climbed on top of him and with her feet on either side of his shoulders she slid his cock back into her ass, and slowly began sliding down. "Oh yeah," Kyle groaned. He slid his fingers between the lips of her perfectly shaved pussy, parting them to see the pink inside. Debbie moaned with pleasure as she began pumping up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, that's it baby, fuck that cock," he groaned. Without warning, he roughly slid three fingers deep and hard into Debbie's cunt. "Don't stop!" he demanded when she cried out in protest.

She kept riding his cock and he kept finger fucking her hard and fast, sliding his fingers in and out of her sopping wet cunt. "Yeah, cum for me you fucking slut," he grunted. Feeling the pressure from his fingers on his own cock, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

With a loud gasp and squeal, Debbie came hard. Kyle's fingers deep in her pussy caused her cum to squirt and hit him right in the face. With a loud groan, Kyle came and shot his cum deep into her ass. She ground against him riding her own orgasm as he pumped out every last drop of his seed into her.

Gasping for breath, Debbie rolled off of him and they both lay silent and panting for several minutes.

"Well, I gotta go," Kyle announced, swinging his legs over the edge of bed and looking for his clothes.

"What? Already? But we just finished!" Debbie complained, sitting up.

"Gotta go babe. I'm supposed to be at the gym, can't be gone for too long," he responded, pulling on his boxers and jeans.

"Well, when will I see you again?" she pouted.

"Probably the next office party," Kyle said, walking out of the bedroom looking for his shirt and seeing it tossed on the couch.

"So that's it? Fuck me and leave me?" Debbie countered, standing in her bedroom door.

"Look babe, we both had some fun. Let's just leave it at that," he said pulling on his socks and shoes.

"Fun? Maybe Cassie would like to know what her boyfriend does for fun when he's supposed to be at the gym," she said in a superior tone.

"If you told her you'd probably get fired," he cautioned, looking around for his jacket.

"Do you really think I'd have trouble getting another job?" she asked, squeezing and caressing her full, firm tits. "Come back again Thursday after work," she demanded, walking back into her bedroom and slamming the door.

"Damn it," he cursed aloud once inside his car, driving back home. He had wanted to fuck her just the once and leave it at that. He recalled how hot and dirty she was and thought, well, a couple more times would be ok. His cock began to stir as he recalled how willing she was for him to fuck her in the ass. With Cassie it took repeated requests, begging and a lot of vodka for her to agree. Having a hot and dirty little fuck bunny on the side could be fun he thought with a grin.

He walked in the door of the apartment he shared with Cassie, dropping his gym bag on the floor. "How was your work out?" she asked greeting him at the door. Giving him a kiss, she pulled back asking, "what is that smell?"

Kyle suddenly recalled how Debbie's cum had squirted onto his face. Shit, I should have washed my face before I left, he thought. "Ah, someone accidentally sprayed me with cleaner at the gym," he quickly lied. "I'm going to jump in the shower," he said, moving away from her. "Oh, I think I hurt my hand on one of the machines," he called from the bathroom. "I managed to get a doctor's appointment on Thursday after work."

***

Back in the office the next day Cassie was about to walk into the break room when she heard Debbie's voice inside. Oh god, I can't stand to even hear her talking, she thought and was about to turn away when she caught what they were talking about. Debbie was recounting her latest sexual conquest. She was saying that the sex was so wild that he hurt his hand and she came so hard it squirted on his face. She continued saying that he has a girlfriend and he was supposed to be at the gym.

"Debbie, don't you care that he has a girlfriend?" one of the other girls asked.

"No. Afterwards he said it was going to just be that one time but I threatened to tell his girlfriend and so now we're going to see each other on Thursday after work," she said triumphantly.

Cassie stumbled back to her office and closed the door. No, she thought. No, no, no. It has to be a coincidence. Would Kyle cheat on her? Is he fucking Debbie? She had suspected him in the past but he could always explain away her accusations. Her eyes narrowed as she decided on a plan to catch him this time.

***

Cassie sat in her car watching the parking garage of Kyle's work. Doctor's appointment my ass she was thinking. She had looked up Debbie's address in the personnel files at work and was certain that's where was going to go. She saw his car leaving and pulled out after him.

As she followed him down the streets her heart sank. This was not the way to his doctor's office, this was the way to Debbie's place. She watched as he parked across the street from her building and walked to door to be buzzed in.

An hour later, back at home, she got a text from him saying that his hand was fine so he was going to get in a quick work out at the gym. Tears flowed down her face as she realized her fears were true.

Her phone buzzed again reminding her that her photo group was meeting that evening. She was about to cancel when she though, no, some time out doing something creative might help get her mind off Kyle. She got up and began getting her gear together.

Later, as she was walking in the woods with her group, the others were stopping and taking photos and setting up their tripods while she was in a daze, not seeing any of the natural beauty around her.

"Hey, it's Cassie, right? Are you ok?" asked Matthew, a new member of her group.

"Hmmm, um, yes...no...I don't know," she responded looking up at him. Her eyes began to brim with tears and she quickly looked down, walking away from the group.

She rounded a bend in the path before he caught up with her. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked gently. Standing in front of her, he tilted her face up.

"My boyfriend is cheating on me," she blurted out. "Right this very minute, he's fucking that stupid little blond bimbo."

How in the world would anyone want to cheat on her, he thought. The minute he saw her he had been entranced. She was the most stunning woman he had ever met. "He's got to be crazy to cheat on you," he soothed, brushing a lock of hair out of her eyes.

"I don't know what to do," she whispered.

"You could get revenge on him," Matthew suggested. "You could cheat on him," he said stepping closer to her.

"Cheat on him?" she repeated gazing up at him. In her daze earlier she hadn't noticed just how good looking their group's new member was.

"Yeah," he said softly with a suggestive smile.

Cassie had never once considered cheating on Kyle, but now that the idea was in her head she found it quite exciting. With fake innocence she said, "But I wouldn't even know where to find someone..."

Matthew's lips descended to hers and kissed her such desire, Cassie's head began to swim. Not breaking the kiss, he gently pulled her off the path and into the trees.

"Right here? Right now?" Cassie gasped.

"You're so beautiful, I can't wait. Yes, right now, ok?" he asked, caressing her face.

Feeling bold and reckless she agreed, "Yes," she breathlessly responded.

Their lips met again in a hot kiss as Matthew's hands pulled at the button and zipper of Cassie's jeans. He tugged them down her thighs and spun her to face a nearby tree. As he undid his own jeans, he stared at her full, round ass and the tiny pink thong peeking out. "Fuck, you are so hot," he whispered as he slid the scrap of pink fabric down her thighs.

His cock was rock hard and throbbing for her as he pressed against her, sliding his hands up under her shirt. He deftly unclasped the back of her bra and then moved his hands to her full breasts. He nuzzled her neck, pressing his cock against her ass as he squeezed her tits, pinching and twisting the nipples.

Cassie gasped loudly at the sweet pain coming from her nipples. She suddenly could hear voices from her group as they made their way along the path. She couldn't see them and she certainly hoped that they and their cameras couldn't see her. The thought of not only being seen but even photographed while fucking Matthew in the woods wasn't scary like she thought it would be but was actually quite exciting. "Fuck me," she urged him, grinding her ass against him "fuck me."

He chuckled in her ear, "impatient, aren't we?"

He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back biting her neck as his cock plunged into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh, yes," he growled in her ear as he ground his cock deep inside her. "Fuck, you feel good."

He slowly slid his length out of her and back in, picking up a quick rhythm, slamming his cock deep inside her. Cassie's head was spinning with the sensations; a man she had just met was fucking her in the woods with a group of people nearby. It felt so wicked and so good at the same time. She had to put her hand over her mouth to muffle the cries of pleasure she couldn't contain. "Give it to me, give it to me. It's so good," she urged.

Suddenly he withdrew his cock and she was shocked to feel his hands pulling her ass cheeks apart and his cock pressing against her asshole. "What? What are you doing? No," she whispered, trying to get away.

Grabbing her hips, he ignored her pleas and struggles and shoved the head of his cock into her ass. She pressed both hands over her mouth to muffle the cry of pain from his penetration. "Stop, please stop," she begged.

He responded with a loud grunt as his cock pushed another inch deep into her ass. "Oh god, this hurts, please stop," she repeated.

"Give it a minute, it'll feel good," he growled in her ear. "Just relax, don't fight it." He then pushed in a couple of more inches.

It was clear he wasn't going to stop so Cassie tried to do what he said but his thick cock hurt and she couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. Soon he was grinding against her, his cock all the way in. "Oh yes, so hot and tight, so good," he moaned in her ear.

Matthew slid his cock slowly out and then slowly back in letting Cassie's ass adjust to the invasion. God, she feels good, so fucking good. He went a bit faster and faster until he was slamming deep into her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy.

Cassie couldn't believe this was happening. She was being ass fucked against her will. She was cursing him for doing this to her when she suddenly realized it didn't hurt anymore. It was feeling good. So incredibly good. "Oh yes," she breathed.

He chuckled softly in her ear. "Yeah, baby, that's it. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it hard," she growled, pushing back against him. She could feel the wetness from her pussy dripping down her thighs she was so wet.

He released her hip and moved his hand to her clit and began rubbing the sensitive nub. It was all Cassie could do not to scream as the orgasm roared through her body, her pussy clenching and wetness surging down her thighs. "Fuck," she muttered. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Her initial reluctance, tight ass and incredible orgasm was more than Matthew could stand and buried his head in Cassie's neck to muffle his own cries as his cock shot cum deep inside her. "Oh yeah, give me your cum baby, squeeze out every last drop," she hissed.

Matthew pumped her a few more times until he was dry and then, with a groan bordering on pain, pulled his cock from her ass. He stumbled back a couple of steps and stood with his hands on his knees gasping for breath.

Cassie thought her knees would buckle beneath her and clung to the tree to keep from falling. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she breathed. She turned to face Matthew and leaning against the tree watched him catching his breath.

He saw her looking at him and stepped towards her, gently cupped her face in his hands and kissed her deeply.

"That was amazing," he murmured to her. "You're so hot and so beautiful. How could your boyfriend ever want another woman?"

At the mention of Kyle, reality came crashing back down and Cassie was suddenly horrified by what she had done. Cheating herself didn't excuse what Kyle had done and now she was just as bad as him. "Oh my god, Kyle. No, oh no," she wept, pulling up her jeans. She grabbed her camera gear and ran out of the woods.

She could hear Matthew behind her but ignored him, getting in her car and peeling out of the parking lot. As she drove she tried to calm down and thought about what to do. Could she continue to be with Kyle, suspecting that he was cheating every time he was apart from her? And what about what she had done? She was no better. "What a mess," she muttered aloud, pulling into her parking spot.

Sitting in her car she felt for the first time the slight pain in her ass from Matthew's fucking. She had to admit it did feel pretty incredible. She also had to admit she wanted to do it again. A small smile tugged at her lips. Maybe she could have a hot fuck buddy on the side. The next meeting with her photo group was in a week. She could hardly wait.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Two Wrongs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds