• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Reward

The Reward

It'd been a couple of months since you started dating her but trying to stick to the rules and being obedient at times was harder than you imagined. Having long held fantasies was one thing, but the reality of handing control over quite another.

Oh you loved it, and in the grand scheme of things the rules were not hard and nor was the way she suggested things that conveyed her wishes. Likes and dislikes were fun, and the growing submission was ever present. Small things like the fact your old comfy boxers had been replaced with her favourite tight black trunks which emphasised 'her cock' were a daily reminder. The way she said 'oh i love that shirt and those jeans' when getting dressed for a casual day out made her Dominance clear without the need for harsh words.

The need to please, to see the smile you longed for and to hear the words ' good boy ' made you glow. Even her look and ' watch it my lad' had an effect. Making her morning tea, or laying out her clothes felt natural, although checking with her before making plans was still harder than you ever thought.

When you pushed for more D/s, the kind of thing you'd fantasised about, she said very clearly... 'The D and s sweet boy is who we are, and the B,S&M is what we do. You need to learn the difference, your service and my control is the cake, the play is the icing...!'

Feeling foolish at her words, but keen to learn, it was clear that you had a long way to go. You were willing to admit to yourself that you ached for it and each experience was better than the last.

Last night she had praised you and said there would soon be a reward, and to watch out for the post.

Rushing home, hoping for something to have arrived each day, only to be disappointed. Pestering Miss wasn't an option or it might not happen. Damn, you itched to push, to demand that as a grown man wasn't it enough already? However, the other voice in your head was switched on, on some level enjoying not getting things 'just because', having no control over this, as you consented to this life so suck it up.

Finally after what felt like weeks but had in reality been just four days , the plain white envelope was there on the floor, waiting for you.

Picking it up, there are words scrawled in black ink ' only open when suitably attired'. Embarrassed, thinking that the postman may have read it and wondered what it meant brought a flush to your cheeks. You wanted to open it immediately, after all, she would never know , yet the desire to please, to be obedient won out after all it was an instruction.

Eat first, then shower, the envelope tempting all the while you ate. Off to the shower, the hot jets stinging, but being as quick as you can, desperate to open the letter. No leisurely shower and play today that wasn't allowed anyway, she owned your orgasms, remember.

Heading downstairs naked, hair slicked back, wet and curling at the nape of your neck, the drips trailing down your skin.

Picking up the letter, and taking it to living room, kneeling down and sitting back on your haunches, taking a deep breath then opening the letter, pulling out a card, reading the words twice, her familiar strong cursive writing makes raises a smile as does the waft of her perfume.

'You are due a reward for being such a delight.

Please join me on Saturday at 7pm prompt at the Lace Market hotel.

You will wear the charcoal suit, white shirt and slim blue tie, matching cuff links, and your watch. Underwear is not required. '

Her cock twitches at the words, anticipating what was to come, desire spreads through you like fire, she knew how to push buttons. The no underwear instruction was a particular desire - mild humiliation and you loved that she was specific about your clothes.

Two days to go, life continues as normal, she was the first person spoken to each morning and the last at night, careful to respect her wish and no longer wasting time before bed chatting online to friends, or gaming late into the night if it meant talking to others in the gaming group unless she gave permission. That had been tough and friends had pulled your leg about being a lightweight, you were tempted to explain but instead claimed work load as the reason.

Dressing for the date carefully on Saturday, taking time in the shower to shave and trim. Wanting to look and smell great, getting the metal ball-ring on was a symbol of submission currently only to be worn when you saw each other, hoping one day to have a collar but this was close enough.

Dressing carefully in the suit and tie she had requested, unusually she had not asked for the matching waistcoat.

A splash of aftershave and you are ready, grabbing the overnight bag you headed out the door.

Arriving at the hotel, an imposing building in the historic part of town, its red brick and Georgian windows gave it a historic charm.

Heading up the steps, asking for her room, convinced the receptionist smiles as if she knows what's in store, thanking her you head to room 110.

It is three minutes to seven. Each minute seems to take forever but you can't knock until the watch says seven pm.

Tapping your foot in impatience, adjusting the tie and feeling ridiculous in case anyone see's you looking like a gigolo waiting to entertain a client, grinning at the thought.

Finally knocking on the door, waiting, in spite of having a key, it opens and the room is cloaked in darkness.

Stepping inside, closing the door quietly, her perfume hits first, then her hand, followed by her body pressing you against the door.

She kisses you hard, her hand presses against your throat, hungry for her lips, groaning,

She breaks away breathing hard, then whispers in your ear 'do not move, twitch or speak without permission'

She removes her hand and takes off your tie, using it as a blindfold. Taking your hand, she leads you into the room, and stops. You feel a chair at the back of your legs.

She moves away and you hear the click of a lamp switch. You see the reflection of a mirror from under the blindfold, she clearly wants to tease you with a peek.

Coming close again, her hand strokes your face, removing the jacket, opening one button at a time, planting a kiss as she pops each button, her nails scratching a trail as she goes lower and lower, your skin prickles and cock begins to harden , the ball ring feeling tight.

Your shirt hangs open, pulled free from the waistband. Grabbing the front she pulls you close as her tongue flicks over your nipples, taking them between her teeth nipping hard. It's a struggle to remain still...She smiles against your chest.

Your breathing becomes shallow, mind whirling with what comes next, silently screaming 'oh fuck'

Her hands slide to the waist band, your cock straining against the zip, desperate for release. Knowing she will be glancing in the mirror, she is such a voyeur at times, slowly unzipping your flies, releasing her cock, her small soft hands take hold, sliding back and forth squeezing as she does. Groaning out loud, 'now sweet boy remember what I said'.

Biting your lips hard to remain silent. Every fibre screaming to move but you can't allow yourself, this sweet, sweet torture is a reward? The ragged thoughts shout.

Her mouth tastes pre-cum, and her tongue explores the tip and urethra, delving inside nearly undoes you, suddenly she takes the throbbing cock into her mouth, sucking hard, her hand grasping the base of your shaft, dragging the foreskin taught.

She alternates soft and hard, licking, grazing the sensitive tip with her teeth, just as you can't take much more she stops. Taking a breath as your knees shake.

She grasps you again, hard, back and forth with fast strokes, one hand over the other, taking you to the edge then stops again.

More pre cum licked up, using a finger to make her cock bounce and you are sure hears she giggles, but no can't be?

Your foreskin pulled tight, ' oh shit knowing what she is about to do'

Her wet palm begins to rub back and forth over the tip, you can't take much more until it's unbearable a love hate thing, she pauses then carries on, removing her palm but still grasping you firmly she blows gently it's sweet torture but helps relieve the pressure that is until she runs her finger round and round just below the tip.

'Oh god Miss'

' oh sweet boy I'm so enjoying this such a delight...Oh and one more word you can go home'

Hanging your head, desperate to comply but struggling as she knew you would.

She gently, oh so gently, strokes down your shaft with one finger, planting a gentle kiss.

Moving away, she stands and pushes you into the chair. Leaning over, she plants a kiss gently and removes the blindfold, blinking at the sudden light.

Her black lace negligee accentuates her breasts, her red lipped smile is slightly smeared and her green eyes sparkle. Smiling in return, turned on so much yet surely that wasn't the reward. As good as it was.

She stands back and looks at you, a grin playing round her lips.

'Now for part two and you, my sweet boy, get to have a choice'

She ties your right hand to the arm of the chair, tight enough it can't easily be pulled free.

'Now it's simple, see the mirror behind me it's got a lovely view of the bed. You have a choice, I'm ever so turned on after enjoying my cock.

You can, as a reward, watch while I lay on that big bed and pleasure myself to a delicious orgasm and you wait another week for yours.

Or, if you can untie yourself before I cum, you can fuck me and enjoy one of your own now.'

Your eyes never leave her, the way her breasts bulge slightly in the tight lace, her stockings with wide straps holding them up attached to a sheer mesh skirt, no underwear

Mesmerised as she slips a finger into the secret folds you long to touch, to taste, to slip inside.

Leaning forward she runs her finger over your lips, her taste and wetness makes your cock twitch.

She turns away and walks towards the bed.

Now dear reader what would you do if you were him?

Would you watch and enjoy or join her? The choice is yours...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Reward

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 584 milliseconds