• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Apollo Rocket Int'l Man Of Mystery

Apollo Rocket Int'l Man Of Mystery

12

After his basketball team's fifth straight win of the evening, at the Vulva Street YMCA. Apollo went over to the bleachers to distribute hugs, kisses and handshakes liberally to the Kama Sutra study group, from his spiritual center, 'The United Ministries of the Insatiable Holy Spirit', who had come to watch him play.

When Apollo was done with his public obligations he headed for the locker room to take a shower. "Excuse me" he said. When he turned the corner at the end of the bleacher, and nearly bumped into the two people standing in the hallway leading to the locker room.

"I'm agent Buster A Nutt, and this is agent Jacqui M Hoff," said agent Nutt, trying to sound authoritative, as they briefly flashed their badges. "FBI, Federal Bureau of Intercourse. We would like to have a word with you."

"He spoke as though he has nuts the size of beach balls," thought Apollo.

"You two look like y'all are right out of the movie, 'Men in Black'," said Apollo, with an amused expression. "And your badges look like gold magnum condom wrappers."

"Oh yeah, I remember that bunch," he thought. "It officially doesn't exist, so I must have seen it in my dreams."

"Aren't y'all connected to that think tank called, 'Everyone Should Live Our Values'? I read some stuff about y'all working for some of the anti sexual freedom groups. Y'all are working for people who want to cock block us all, for their own political gain, aren't you?"

"Obviously this little visit has something to do with my political activism, doesn't it?" What can I do for you lady and gentleman?" He asked the two well over six foot tall agents.

"The President of the United States wants to talk with you," said agent Hoff totally and completely without humor.

Apollo decided to play along, sarcastically asking, "Does he need my help on a legal matter? Does he have some medical concern, or perhaps he's in need of spiritual healing.

"Surely the President hasn't dropped the hammer on some hot piece of ass has he? Is his missus carrying his nuts around in her clutch?"

"You two gotta be kidding me, I need to grab a shower," He side-stepped the agents, and walked toward the locker room.

"We will have to go with you, we can't let you out of our sight until you've seen the President," said agent Hoff. "We have to be sure that you don't bring any type of recording device into the meeting."

Just to yank their chain, Apollo asked no one in particular, "Do I have a choice in the matter?" As he walked into the men's locker room,

Neither agent responded to his inquiry.

"Do I get to drop a deuce in private before I shower?" he asked, first looking at agent Nutt, then at agent Hoff.

Both maintained their blank expressions.

Five minutes later Apollo was sitting in a stall with the door open, doing his business. Of course the fact that he was a doctor, this whole thing of being watched at a private moment didn't faze him.

On the other hand, Constitutional Attorney Apollo Rocket might question whether this episode constituted unlawful search and seizure.

I guess it goes without saying that you two are going to watch me bathe, aren't you?" he asked.

This is part of the job I could do without," said depressed sounding agent Nutt to agent Hoff. "It's not bad enough that I had to watch this guy take a dump, now the fucker is playing with his dick in the shower."

Dude, you have to try this," shouted Apollo over the noise from the spraying water. "Every day when I shower I run hot water on my dick. Then I lather it up good with Bee and Flower Ginseng Soap, and stroke it until it gets hard. Then I let the hot water run on it until it gets soft.

A Hoodoo Witch guaranteed that if I bathe with this soap, my dick would satisfy any woman. Plus, I will keep getting and maintaining erections well into old age."

"Hoff, that fucker is crazy," said agent Nutt, when Apollo walked past the two FBI agents to grab his towel, after taking his shower.

I"I don't know if he's crazy or not, but he has a delicious looking cock," said agent Hoff, as she watched him get dressed.

"Are you serious?" asked agent Nutt, not believing his ears. "First of all, I don't see what's so special about his dick. Shit, my dick is bigger than his.

"Second of all, you don't even like dick, so what are you talking about?" Now he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Men," said agent Hoff, shaking her head dismissively. "Having a big cock isn't everything. You don't know what I like; you just know I won't fuck you.

"Besides, you don't have anything to complain about, I'm the one who was going to have to get the guy hard, so I could see if I'd be effected by his so called magic cock," said agent Hoff, with a look of relief on her face.

"I was going to have to come on to him and fluff him if need be. Thank goodness he saved me from having to do that."

"To bad, I would have loved to watch," said agent Nutt, with a smirk.

"OK, I'm ready. Let's go see the old man," said Apollo, sounding like he was on board with the program now.

~~~

One hour later Apollo was sitting in an unknown location talking on a secure link, and being vetted by some bureaucrat who was so lifeless, Apollo wondered if he was a computer program.

The voice said, "The president is trying to make good on a campaign promise to make unconditional sexual freedom the law of the land.

"The one person standing in his way is the self anointed, High Priestess of all that is moral and good, the Honorable Madame Tatiana A Bisch, or Tite Ass Bitch as we call her in private."

"That is why our newly elected and very progressive, president of the United States sent a personal emissary to see you, with this request from the commander in chief."

At that point the monitor screen went blank. Apollo looked at agent Nutt, than at agent Hoff. Neither agent returned his gaze. "Does this mean you guys, the FBI is now on my side?" asked a suddenly, very confused Apollo Rocket.

"Mr. Rocket, thank you for your time," said the President. "I will get right to the point. My staff tells me you have an extensive background in law, medicine, and spiritual concerns. They also said, you sport a 54 inch vertical and one of the sweetest crossovers since Iverson, on the basketball court. Is that really true?"

"Yes sir, I've broken many ankles," responded Apollo, sounding as humble as a man who is in fact, not humble, can.

The President then said, "But none of those attributes are the reason I wanted to speak with you. I'm interested in you because of your cock."

"My dick, sir?" asked Apollo with an understandably shocked tone to his voice as well as a shocked expression on his face."

"Yes Mr. Rocket, your dick. Agent Nutt and agent Hoff have informed me that you are indeed packing a magic wand. That's HUGE. I want you to use it to help me change the world," said the President of the United States of America.

After swallowing hard, and trying to compose himself he said, "A magic wand? What can my cock do that my ministry can't?"

"Mr. Rocket, if you are willing to join my team, agent Nutt and agent Hoff will brief you. What do you say? Can your country count on you?" asked the President, sounding very Presidential.

"Out of respect for the office, Apollo blurted out, "Yes sir, I will do whatever I can for my country."

~~~

During the drive back to the YMCA, where he left his car, everyone was completely quiet. The only words spoken were from agent Hoff when they arrived at Apollo's car. She said, "Mr. Rocket, agent Nutt and I will be at your office at 9 A M in the morning. Goodnight."

~~~

With agent Nutt, agent Hoff, and Apollo seated around a table in his office; agent Nutt spoke first, saying, "We want to win the approval of High Priestess Bisch.

"Removing her opposition would help us elect a new Congress that would be more amenable to the President's legislation."

He then turned the meeting over to agent Hoff.

Even though she still looked aroused, after seeing Apollo's enchanted cock the previous day, agent Hoff would not make eye contact with him before she spoke, saying,

"Mr. Rocket, by using bribery, illegal wiretaps, data mining, and breaking into her homes and rummaging through her panty drawer, we have discovered that High Priestess Bisch's hard line moral stance is total bullshit.

Mr. Rocket this is what we know;

"Tatiana A Bisch. Born: March 15, 1971. Height: five feet, and five inches tall. Color of drapes: red. Color of carpet: unknown. Weight: curvy. Marital status: divorced. Sexual orientation: straight.

Sexual interests: a big cock, and based on the nine inch dildo we found in her nightstand; preferably black. Sexual history: she's been getting dick on the low-low, for years.

"And we know one of those dicks was yours. We want you to agree that you will come out publicly, about y'all's affair, if Tatiana A Bisch doesn't agree to stop opposing the President on this issue."

"Is that what this is all about? Y'all want me to help you blackmail Tatiana Bisch." Apollo asked, as he scooted his chair away from the table, while leaning back, he looked at agent Nutt, then at agent Hoff, for a moment. "And in return I get to see unconditional sexual freedom become the law of the land"

~~~ Flashback

Apollo now sat quietly, deep in thought and remembering the time he spent with Tatiana in Montego Bay:

A smiling Tatiana A Bisch walked into the gym at the very exclusive, all inclusive, Thongs Resort, she said, "Mr. Apollo P Rocket, I'd recognize you anywhere."

"Good morning Madame Tatiana A Bisch." said Apollo, trying to be his most swagalicious self.

When she heard his silky smooth voice her smile became even wider. "It's nice to finally meet you. I've admired you, um your work for some time," said Tatiana as she extended her hand to Apollo.

Apollo accepted her gesture. While holding her soft privileged hand in his big strong hand, he looked deeply into her eyes, and waited for her to break their gaze.

After a moment the shapely woman looked down and smiled, when she felt her lower stomach tighten.

"She's an attractive woman in person," he thought. "Having only seen her on TV, he could now see that she was ample but certainly not fat. All in all, she made his cock stir."

"He definitely looks like a bronze statue," thought Tatiana. "But the cock print lying on his right thigh didn't look like the tiny ones on those statues. She smiled inwardly, and then decided to ignore it.

"I just finished my workout and I was about to do some stretching," said Apollo. "I could use a workout partner, if you're interested."

Tatiana smiled as she moved to stand beside Apollo facing the mirrored wall.

Looking at their reflections in the mirror, she said. "I could use a nice relaxing massage. I've been on the go since I got here, that's what I need right now," and then pursed her lips and exhaled a long breath.

For the next few minutes, she mostly looked at Apollo. "I hope the Lord forgives me, but I can't keep my eyes off him," she thought. "I should at least pretend to be stretching, instead of being so obvious about checking out his body.

After spending twenty minutes showing off his physique from every possible angle, Apollo said, "Alright Madame Bisch, I'm done, he grabbed a towel and headed for the door. Just before he left the room, he looked back at Tatiana and said, "See you at the pool at four?"

~~~

At 4 p m sharp, she glided in Apollo's direction, wearing a one piece bathing suit, with high cut legs, and her cover-up flapping in the breeze. She looked sexy and she knew it.

Just as she'd hoped, the design of the suit made her thick shapely legs look longer, and the stretchy material fit her like a glove.

Her toes were painted red to match her sandals, and the heels on them were just high enough, to exaggerate the roll of her hips when she walked.

As Apollo was eyeing her from head to toe, he suddenly recalled some of the chatter he'd heard, from the guys he played basketball with. When a fine looking lady would walk by, they'd say, "It makes you want to moan sometime."

"Yes lawd," he thought. "Looking at Tatiana made him want to moan. She's thick, and I can see her soft nipples. Oh, damn, look at how that suit is hugging her fat pussy, I bet it's hairy."

"Just wow," he said to Tatiana, when she made it to where he was standing.

The smile on her face was radiant. "Y thank you sir" she said. Very pleased with the impression she'd made.

As she was getting herself sorted, he was stripping off his baggy swim trunks. Tatiana smiled and her heart started pounding when she saw that he was wearing nutters. Normally she would have thought they looked silly, but not on Apollo.

Even his small round man-boobs, that had been under his compression shirt, looked cute to her.

Once they were seated on their lounge chairs, Apollo signaled the waiter to bring the two virgin daiquiris he'd ordered.

When the waiter delivered their drinks, Tatiana looked at Apollo with an amused look on her face, and then said to the waiter, "Would you please bring me a double shot of rum?"

Apollo returned her amused gaze, and wondered to himself, "What the hell is going on here?"

Without her cover-up Tatiana's voluptuous body was calling his name. His head was instantly filled with a thousand thoughts, "How could he get his hands on her? That swimsuit sure is showing a lot of side-boob. Look at the fine hairs covering her body. Her ass is trying to bust out of that suit. Damn, look how little material is covering her pussy."

When she started to rub sunscreen on her face arms and legs, Tatiana was hoping he would offer to help her. When he reached for the bottle she was holding, and said, "Here, let me do your back for you," her core quivered.

Once she was lying on her stomach, she felt him staring at her ass and thighs, so she opened her legs slightly so he could see between them. When he started to rub the sunscreen on her, his touch set her body ablaze, and she tried every mental trick she could think of to keep herself calm, but when she finally looked at him through her sunglasses, she couldn't resist peeking between his legs.

Now his heart was pounding, as he smeared sunscreen on her. When he couldn't take it any longer, he said, "There, You're all good."

A few minutes later he was startled into reality, when Tatiana said, "Well Mr. Rocket, that's a rather European looking swimsuit you're sporting there." He realized he'd spent the last 15 minutes talking about nude sun bathing in Europe.

He laughed, and then they spent the next hour talking politics.

When they started to walk into the hotel, Tatiana could feel the wetness in the gusset of her swimsuit. She shook her head, when she thought about, how much this man turned her on.

By the time they reached her room they had agreed to meet later that evening for a walk on the beach. When she allowed him to give her a hug, she felt his semi hard cock press against her mound.

Neither one of them seemed in a hurry to break the embrace.

~~~

That evening they both agreed the view of the pool and adjoining beach was spectacular at night, with the torches and the big fire in the pit lighted. And nearly everyone was dressed in white or colorful pastels; it was quite a scene.

Tatiana and Apollo enjoyed each other's company that evening, and predictably they ended up in Tatiana's room.

Tatiana lay on her stomach across her bed.

"How does that feel?" Apollo asked, as his hands moved over her soft smooth skin. Sitting on the edge of the bed massaging her soft bare shoulders and arms, he smiled to himself when he noticed she was no longer wearing panties.

"It feels wonderful, I've needed this all day," she responded. When he kissed the back of her neck and shoulders, her defenses came down a little bit more.

"What are you trying to do to me?" she cooed, when he pushed her strapless dress down, and used his fingers to knead the soft fluffy sides of her breasts, She felt her pussy spasm, causing her to squeeze her thighs together.

The more he touched her, the more her inhibitions evaporated and she began to spread her legs slightly after he moved a hand down to rub the outside of her leg, before he slowly raked the tips of his fingers back and forth along her inner thigh, each time stopping just below her pussy.

Seeing that, Apollo slid his hand up between her thighs again, urging her to spread them wider. When she did, he saw her hairy pussy lips, and caught a whiff of her pussy scent mixed with her perfume.

As she rolled onto her back, Tatiana's mind was racing, and her eyes said she wanted this man. She licked her lips, and then took a deep breath. They had gone too far to stop now," she thought. Then she saw Apollo's erection, and she couldn't resist the urge to poke his cock with the tip of her finger.

When he smiled, she grinned sheepishly at him. That one slutty spring break during her sophomore year in college was the only time she'd hooked up with her one and only black guy. Now she wanted one again.

When he pulled down her dress, to free her small, but luscious tittys, and caressed the light pink colored tips of her half dollar sized areola. She lay there passively and watched Apollo pleasure her breasts.

He fondled them gently, before taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking them. He worshiped her soft mounds for what felt like an eternity. Kneading them with his hand, while kissing them all over, before returning again, and again to suck the firm round knobs between his lips.

The electricity that resulted from the union of his tongue with her sensitive skin sent shock waves throughout her body, before settling in her clit.

Suddenly her arousal overtook all of her senses. Her hands cupped his face and pull him off of her tits, and his lips met hers in a deep wet kiss. After their mouths met, she was hot, and no longer passive. Her thick tongue pushed into his mouth, and demanded his in return. Her arms were around his neck, pulling him to her with strength she didn't know she had.

The increasing scent of her sex was proof of her arousal, when Apollo slid his hand underneath her dress and gently stroked her neatly trimmed pussy.

She bucked her hips in response to his manipulation of her soft pink folds, while he searched for her entrance. Her mound was plump and her lips were thick.

He cupped her pussy in his hand, and then his finger found what he was looking for. She was tight, and he had to keep massaging her slit, until it was allowed to penetrate her. When she finally felt her core begin to open, she bent her knees and spread her thick thighs wide.

Their embrace was interrupted when he stood and smoothly stepped out of his pants without breaking eye contact with her. Tatiana raised her head and watched him, as he moved between her legs and lowered his cock so the head was rubbing along her crease and pushing against her clit.

It was leaking pre cum, and when she reached down and held it, the slippery goo ran onto her hand. She wrapped her fingers around it and pulled on it a few times. The size of his cock, would fit her tight pussy perfectly, and not cause her discomfort the way other men had.

There's just one problem, she thought. It wasn't inside of her, and with one thrust of her hips Tatiana's pussy engulfed Apollo's cock. She draped her ankles over the back of his knees, and put her hands on his ass. When Apollo began to pump his dick into her, she started to move her hips in time with his.

His weight was on top of her, and his arms were wrapped around her shoulders. He held her close, and she could feel his muscles flexing each time he ground against her. She knew he was trying to push his cock as deep as it could go, so she pushed her pussy up to meet him. When she felt his balls smack against her ass, she knew she had all of his meat inside of her, but he still couldn't reach bottom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Apollo Rocket Int'l Man Of Mystery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds