• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • (rich) Nude or (broke) Prude!

(rich) Nude or (broke) Prude!

12

Authors note, no editor for this one, sorry. I would love to get some help with that problem. Also, this is a "candy" story, no real plot, just girls stripping and doing a bit more. Heck, technically there isn't even any sex.

*

"Welcome everyone to another episode of 'Nude or Prude,' the gameshow where you can trade your clothing for more chances for big money! Tonight our contestants include Tiffany, a cheerleader who says she is here for the 'experience' whatever that means. Tiffany!"

A very curvy blonde walked onstage in a cheerleader outfit, crop top, skirt, and presumably underwear. "Yes Tom, I can't wait to show how far I'm willing to go for money. I want to be a porn star now that I'm eighteen, and this is the perfect chance to show what I can do!"

"Thank you Tiffany, our next contestant took second place on Jayparody last month, and wants a chance to redeem herself. Lets welcome Elizabeth!"

The girl who came on stage was wearing a sweater over a button down blouse, and was wearing a long pencil skirt. Her glasses and long brown hair cemented the 'nerd' look. "Thank you Tom, I'm here to show that I am smart enough to win without losing clothing."

"Oh, a challenge, I love it. And our third contestant is Betty, who was nominated by her friends but apparently was willing to go along with it. Betty!"

The girl who walked on stage was blushing as red as her hair. She had freckles all down her arms and all over her face, and wore a T-shirt and angled skirt. Very quietly she said "Hi Tom."

"What was that Betty?"

"Hi Tom," she said only slightly louder, but he had the mike right by her face so the crowd could hear.

"So Betty, what do you hope to get from this show?"

"I hope I don't end up naked on Television." She sincerely muttered.

"Well, on that hopeful note, everyone take your places and lets get started!"

Dutifully the girls walked to the three lighted circles. Instead of podiums, the stage had mikes that dangled from the ceiling, that way there was nothing to hide the view from the audience.

"OK, Tiffany, you get the first question, you can choose to lose a shoe and get the money, risk your shirt and try the question, or quit, which will it be?"

"Question, of course," She said in a perky voice. Inside she just wanted to get it over with. She knew going naked on TV would launch her career, and prove that she was willing to "show it all" but she was still nervous about showing her naked body. She hoped it was like jumping into a cold pool, once you got over the shock it became normal.

"What do you call the undergarment cheerleaders wear under skirts?"

Even the audience was thinking 'Really?' Tiffany pretended to think for a moment, then sighed, "Spankies is what they called them in my squad."

"Correct, we could also have accepted bundies or...lollys? Where do you get these names?"

"I don't know Tom, does that mean I have to take off my top?"

"Getting a bit eager there, no, you answered the official question." Tom turned to Elizabeth, "OK, shoe, question or quit?"

"Question please." Elizabeth was feeling confident, they were asking the cheerleader about cheerleader clothing, what would they ask her that she couldn't get?

"OK, your question, in the classic Tim and Jimmy cat and mouse cartoons, what was the name of the bulldog?"

"Uh, cartoons? Um..." OK, this was the question she couldn't answer. Well, she had worn a sweater over her blouse for just this reason. "Is it Brownie?" A wild guess.

"No, sorry, it is spike, as in the spike of arousal all of us are going to get seeing you strip off your shirt."

Elizabeth pulled her sweater carefully over her head so as not to mess up her hair or knock off her glasses, and put it in the hamper which dropped from above. "There you go." She rolled her eyes.

"Um, Elizabeth, please finish removing all non-underwear from above your waist." Tom prodded.

Elizabeth paled, her trick to get out of one mistake answer hadn't worked. Of course they would have thought of something like what she planned. The basket was still next to her. Slowly she undid her top button, then the one below. At this point she worried about her cleavage and began to undo the bottom buttons. She knew that her cleavage in the shirt was the least of her worries, as the last button was opened. She tried to keep one hand over her cleavage as she pulled the shirt awkwardly off and tossed it in the hamper, which promptly zipped upwards out of reach.

"Aww, sorry Elizabeth, but at least we are all enjoying this. Now Betty, your turn."

"So I can, like, take off a shoe, you pay me fifty bucks, and I don't even risk my shirt?"

"Yes Betty, that is correct, however the questions get harder as you continue, and when all other clothing is gone you can keep playing with shoes and socks to get more money."

Betty thought about it. She wanted to just do the shoes and socks thing and get a quick $300, but her friends would never let her hear the end of it. She resolved to risk her shirt and skirt, but keep her underwear safe.

"Fine, gimme the question."

"OK Betty, what is the name of the side of a triangle opposite a right angle?"

"Math? You shittin me? He...ck." She angrily whipped her shirt over her head and tossed it in the hamper without even trying to answer. She saw that Elizabeth girl mouthing hypnotist or something at her, but wasn't going to try to cheat. The penalty for that had been made quite clear. Her red bra covered enough, even if the part above where her nipples ended was mostly lace

Tom turned to the audience, "OK, Tiffany is in the lead with fifty dollars, the other two lovely ladies bet their shirts and lost. Time for round two." He turned back to Tiffany. "Tiffany, shoe, shirt, or quit?"

"Shirt," she tried to use a biting tone, but worried that some of her nerves were showing. She had to look confident stripping or who would hire her?

"OK, name the sports associated with touchdowns, home runs, and three pointers."

Tiffany stared at him in shock, "OK, um, football, baseball, and basketball." Why was she getting such easy questions, she would have gotten either of the questions asked of the other girls wrong. The other girls were looking at her like they agreed, and not in a nice way.

"That is correct, another Fifty on the board for you. Now Elizabeth, do you want to take off a shoe, risk your skirt, or quit?"

"I'm not a quitter," then she stammered a bit, "I-I'll risk my sk-skirt."

"OK, what is the fastest natural movement speed of any bird or animal?"

Elizabeth almost answered Cheetah, the fastest land animal, but the way the question was worded. She thought for a moment. She saw the clock ticking her 10 seconds, at 3 she remembered. "The peregrine falcon, or chicken hawk, can fly at speeds faster than a Cheetah can run."

"That is correct." Tom beamed at her, and she put her hands over her head in a victory shake, before realizing and quickly dropping them to cover her bra. It was a functional but attractive bra, white with a black lace pattern over it, which covered everything, but still, it was her bra. She was glad that the pessimist in her had insisted on matching panties.

"OK Betty, you are now in third place, shoe, risk your skirt, or quit?"

These were the easy questions?!?! Well, the next one would either be easy, or she would collect $500 and go home knowing everyone saw her in her skivvies.

"I will risk my skirt."

"Wonderful, so, for fifty dollars, what are the three major types of marine mammals that have blowholes?"

"Oh, Whales, Dolphins, and purposes!"

Tom frowned, "We will need a ruling from the judges, the correct answer is whales, dolphins, and porpoises, your answer was close." He paused, "The judges will allow it." There were boos from the crowd, after a quick removal of two shirts, they were hoping for another round to show more skin.

"OK girls, the next two rounds are worth one hundred dollars each, so catching up to Tiffany's lead should be easy if you try. Speaking of Tiffany, we still haven't gotten to see your bra. Are you going to risk your shirt again, go the easy route with a shoe, or quit?"

"Once again I will -risk- my shirt." She said with air quotes around risk. She didn't know why she was getting softball questions, but she wanted to get naked sooner, so she could quit and go home sooner.

"All right, these questions are a bit harder, what does it mean to be 'off-sides?'"

"Well Tom, it depends on what sport we are talking about, in football it is crossing the line of scrimmage before the snap. In Soccer it refers to being closer to the goal than the nearest defender while not in possession of the ball, I could go on, but is that enough?"

Tom smiled, "Great, that answer puts you at two hundred dollars, well above both your competitors.

Elizabeth and Tiffany both realized what was going on. The producers wanted Elizabeth to be in second place so she would risk clothing, so they were giving Tiffany easy questions.

Tom turned to Elizabeth, but before he could speak, she said "I'll risk the skirt again." She was furious about what was happening, but determined to show them up. At this point if she risked everything, so be it, as long as she could take first place and show them all who was smarter.

"OK, Elizabeth, what is the difference between a watt and a volt?"

"Wattage is the total power available, so a hundred watt bulb costs the power plant one hundred watts of power plus line leakage. Volts represent how hard the power is being pushed. If you touch a 9 volt battery, you get a mild shock. Touch a hundred and ten volt electrical socket and it can killyou."

"Darn, you get to keep your skirt again. OK, Betty?"

Betty couldn't remember how many rounds this game went, but she had gotten one right, so she was up fifty already, plus she would have one more round before she went the shoes and socks route. Heck, she might risk her bra if she felt lucky. If she understood the rules she would get at least $600, and if she was willing to risk more, she could get more. $600 was a shopping spree at the mall, but if she could get to $1000? Vegas? Or the beach...

"I'll risk my skirt again too."

"OK Betty, animals and plants are two of the kingdoms of life, how many are there-using US rules?"

Betty thought, plants and animals, oh and fungi, she remembered this from school. "There are five kingdoms of life," she said triumphantly.

Tom smiled, "Sorry Betty, that is the correct answer in much of the world, but we specified according to US textbooks. In our textbooks there are six."

Betty bit her lip and shucked her skirt down her legs. The red panties that matched the bra were a bit brief, but at least they covered her butt. She hoped there wasn't any hair peeking out the sides. She had been so close, still, she had almost gotten it right. She would get the next one!

Tom turned to the audience, "OK, so we have one girl fully clothed, one missing her shirt, and one down to just underwear. Tiffany is in the lead with two-hundred dollars, closely followed by Elizabeth at one-fifty and Betty at fifty."

He turned to Tiffany but before he could ask she called "Shirt."

"OK Tiffany, in the famous e equals m c squared equation, what do each of the terms mean?"

Tiffany balked, suddenly she was going to get one wrong and have to strip. She was starting to rethink the whole porn line of work. "Um, E is energy, right? So M is matter, and C is circumference?"

Tom shook his head, "I'm sorry Tiffany, M is mass, and C is the speed of light."

"C is the speed of light? Shouldn't it be S?" Tom just looked at her, and she yanked her cheer top over her head and tossed it in the hamper, then realized the half-cup bra she was wearing didn't actually cover her nipples. She was basically topless, just with a supporting garment presenting her tits for better viewing. "Fuck," she muttered.

Tom turned quickly, "Tiffany, we are still required to not use certain words in order to stay on the air. The censors bleeped your outburst, but there will be a penalty. Judges?" He waited a moment, "OK Tiffany, they have decided that at this point in the contest your swearing will cost you one article of underwear as penalty. Your choice of bra or panties-or is it spankies?"

Tiffany considered, if she dropped her panties, no one would see anything until her skirt was gone anyway, but then she would have to risk her bra next. Her boobs were pretty much showing anyway. "Not like my bra is hiding my assets anyway," she tried to sound up beat, "I want everyone to know they are just as perky without support." The bra had a front clasp so it was easy to pop off and drop in the hamper. "Oh, Tom?"

"Yes Tiffany?"

"My underwear are a matched set, you think after I lose my skirt I could put the bra back on so people can see the whole thing, then strip it off again?"

Tom paused, obviously waiting on the judges, "That sounds fine, getting to watch you strip again."

Before he could turn to her, Elizabeth said "Skirt again."

Tom acted as if he had planned on the interruption, "OK, what Americans call soccer is called football in the rest of the world, what is the game similar to American football called in other countries?"

"Oh shi—I mean shoot, I know this one. Let me think." She saw the clock ticking. She knew the word, it was just on the tip of her tongue, 5 seconds. OK, it starts with an R, right? 3 seconds. Rutgers? Rugged? Ru- BZZZZT "Rugby!"

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, you clearly answered after the buzzer."

Elizabeth unzipped her skirt, and folded it before putting it in the hamper. Her panties matched her bra, black lace over white fabric. They were not 'granny panties' but were high cut, covering her butt and a lot more of her skin that Betty's, while still showing the sides of her legs and a tease of her butt. "But I knew the answer, you all got that right?" She wasn't contesting the ruling, which is why she took the skirt off first, she was making sure everyone knew that she was smart, she just had answered too slowly.

Tom nodded, "Yes, you knew the correct answer, if we had a fifteen second timer you would have kept your skirt, but we have to keep the game moving. Speaking of which, Betty? Willing to risk your bra, or do you want to quit or give us a shoe?"

Betty had a wicked thought, She didn't really shave, so she was actually pretty 'covered' down there, all anyone would see is her hair. Plus the other girls would scream and talk about how brave she was. "Tom, do I have to risk my bra, or could I risk my panties?"

Tom smiled, "Oh, certainly you can risk your panties instead, is that what you want to do?"

Betty paused, what would people think of her if she did show her pussy on TV? "Um, maybe next round." She bent down and pulled off one shoe, tossing it in the hamper. As she bent over, one camera zoomed in on her cleavage and watched as her right breast tried to escape it's confinement. She noticed the display and blushed, only to blush more when the camera panned down her body to a close up of her panties, showing that she had indeed had a few stray wisps of hair escape, worse, the red fabric was showing a small wet spot that everyone could tell came from arousal.

Fuck it, she thought, next round I risk the panties, and maybe I'll risk the bra too the round after.

Tom turned to the audience, "OK folks, this is the end of the hundred dollar round, which means it is time for commercial. Come back and see if we get some more girls topless, and if we get any of them bottomless-which sure seems likely now."

All three girls relaxed some once the cameras were off (well, they thought they were off, it wasn't showing on TV any more), but also had time to think. For three minutes each was re-evaluating plans. Tiffany was seriously considering a quit-well, after using her shoes and socks for some easy cash. Elizabeth was trying to work up her determination to keep going, and Becky was going back and forth between mortification and surrender. She was the first to realize that the producers were determined to get all three young women naked on that stage.

All too soon a director was saying "and five, four, three," and then showing two and one with his fingers.

Tom said "And we're back. Each question is now worth one hundred and fifty dollars, three times what the first round was worth. Also, we have switched the order, Becky gets to go first. How about it Becky, you going to go through with your tease of betting your panties, or bet your bra, or chicken out and drop another shoe?"

"Fu-er Eff it, I'll bet the panties."

Tom made an exaggerated finger snap, "Drat, we almost got bra and panties there. OK, for your panties or a hundred fifty dollars, who was the third president of the United States?"

Becky thought, first would have been easy, and she even remembered that John Adams was second. Wait, wasn't John Quincy Adams, his son, also president? Maybe he was next. "John Quincy Adams." Becky said, trying to sound confident.

Tom smiled, "Sorry Becky, just get it over with." Becky decided to treat it like a stuck band-aid. As quickly as possible she pushed the panties down her legs, stepped out of them, and tossed them into the hamper. At least everyone could see she was a natural redhead, and her bra matched-sort of. Of course, now that the moving part was done, she was left with the part where the camera does a close up of her pussy and she gets to think about everyone she knows seeing this show. The worst part is that the mortification was heavily mixed with arousal. She was thinking of guys having seen her pussy thinking she was easy, and having guy after guy fuck her in every way. She looked at the close-up of her most private area, and saw a drip of moisture clearly coming from her sex, slowly trickling down her leg. She thought about wiping it up with a finger, but then what? And what if more drops came?

After milking the moment of truth for a full minute, Tom turned to Elizabeth, "Bet you would have gotten that one," he commented.

"Yep, Jefferson, then Madison, Monroe, THEN JQ Adams. Also, I'm risking my bra, I'm going to win no matter what it takes."

"That's what we like to hear. OK Elizabeth, since you know the presidents through Adams, who was the eigth president?"

"Hmm, lets see, that would be after Andrew Jackson, was it Van Buren? I don't think so, wait, Tippecanoe and Tyler too, it was Harrison, did you know he was only president for a month before he died of pneumonia?"

"I did not know that, did you know that Van Buren was indeed president before Harrison? I'm sorry but Harrison was the ninth president of the United States. Lets see those tits!"

The words stung, how could she get something that easy wrong? Well at least she showed up the vapid Becky girl. She reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, then pulled it off and dropped it in the hamper. She didn't even try to hide anything, just letting the audience get their fill of her perky B cup breasts. She glared at the cameras, doing her best to demonstrate that she was showing skin, but not to titillate or because she wanted to.

"OK Tiffany, you are the last girl with two articles of clothing, lets see if it stays that way, you gonna bet the skirt? Or quit?"

The quitting remark stung, "I'm going for it Tom." Tiffany said with more confidence than she felt.

"OK Tiffany, what is the capital of Canada?"

Tiffany kissed her skirt goodbye, then remembered her stupid thing about putting her bra back on to show how good she looked in the matching underwear, and then taking it off again. To add to her panic, the panties were thongs with very little fabric, she had to shave just to wear them-and everyone who saw them would know she had needed to shave. She glanced at Elizabeth, who was mouthing something, 'On-torro' maybe? Wait, that was it, Ontario. "Ontario Tom!" she squealed in victory.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • (rich) Nude or (broke) Prude!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds