• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Concerning Suzi Ch. 03 - Europe

Concerning Suzi Ch. 03 - Europe

I'm so glad Angela has retired. I'm going to show her and Suzi England and Europe.

My brother Sam has sent the plane for us.

Angela has been my best girlfriend since school. We love each other and if I wasn't such a promiscuous tart we'd be living together. I'm so happy for her and Suzi.

Even though she gives me Suzi for the occasional night, and Suzi is a very enthusiastic playmate when she does, it's easy to see they're both very in love. Truth be told, all three of us are in love.

Gwen, the hostess, brings us tea as our baggage is being loaded aboard the jet. She knows how to wear her uniform to please. The dark blue skirt is snug, and today she's wearing a very short one. It'll pass the thumb test * but just. Her white blouse with the epilettes is unbuttoned low enough to show some nice lace bra when she bends over low, to offer me a cookie. I lick my lips. Maybe if the plane isn't sent right away I can give her a little 'bonus' for excellent service.

(* At school Father O'Higgens would check the length of our uniform skirts by placing his open palm between our legs, thumb up. With his fingers touching the hem of the skirt, if his thumb got pussy juice on it, the skirt was too short.

He's now serving time for child abuse.)

Angela just smiles at me. She saw.

We're sitting facing each other. She's facing forward, I'm facing aft.. She's wearing her powder blue turtle neck and an ankle length pewter skirt, and low heel dove grey shoes with little silver buckles.

Suzi sits across the aisle wearing a pastel green high collar sleeveless dress. It's pleated hem just above her knees. I wonder what panties, if any that sweet little pussy is wrapped in? She has black two inch heels. This is her first time flying, and first time out of Canada.

As Labrador falls away below us the pilot comes back to say hello. All the aircrew stay in cottages on the estate in England.

"Are you wearing it, Captain?"

"Yes Madame, We knew we were flying with you today."

"Good. I'll expect you in my room at ten, then I'll remove it."

"Thank you." He goes back to the cockpit. Angela gives me a quizzical look.

A good boning will help me sleep and adjust to the time change.

Two cars are waiting when we land. The crew go in one, and the three of us in the chauffeured Rolls.

The manservant, William, announces us.

"Lady Mary Grace and her guests, Sir Nigel."

Suzi is surprise, I've never mentioned our titles.

"William," says my brother "we're all family, lets not get formal."

"Sam this is Angela and Suzi."

He kisses their hands.

"Yes, you may not remember but when I was in Canada years ago Mary Grace took me to your place in the woods."

"Oh, yes of course, the lake, I remember that visit."

The bitch stood up.

"Hello. I'm Lady Penelope."

"Oh, dear, we're all friends and family. Just call her 'Bunny' that's what Mary Grace and the rest of the family call her."

I almost laughed as the frost formed on the side of Sam's face from Bunny's cold stare.

"Pleased to meet you." Angela and Suzi said.

"William, show the ladies to their rooms and tell Chef they've arrived. After you freshen up, come back for a cocktail before dinner."

The bitch was smiling now, but I thought I caught a whiff of smoke coming out her ears. Gawd, I'd like to string her up and give her a good thrashing with a cane, or give her to Angela to whip. She's really good at that.

Our bags were waiting in my suite in the south wing. "William, I'm expecting a visitor at the back door at ten."

He smiles. He and his wife have been helping get guests and myself in and out of this old pile since I was a teen. "Certainly. We're all very glad to see you back Lady Mary Grace."

Supper was nice. Bunny was actually civil. Sam must have given her a good rogering while we were freshening up.

At ten there was a knock at my bedroom door. My Captain.

"Come in. Show me."

He stripped.

His cock and balls were bright pink in their cage. I won't release him yet.

We sit on the couch and kiss. He's a very good kisser. I'm wearing my long black nightie. The material no more concealing than thin smoke. As I spread it away from my legs he knows what to do.

He starts at my knees, alternately kissing each thigh. Up up, tender, tender kisses. He scoops my legs onto his strong shoulders then kisses and licks my cunt lips. He smiles up at me as a finger probes into my gash. Beautiful brown eyes. His fingers stir me, then his face is down and his tongue is in, licking and kissing. He kisses my clit. I hold the back of his head, keeping him where I need him until I'm done.

"Lets get you uncaged baby. Get into my bed."

I get a warm damp facecloth and release him then clean it gently. It's not as long as Teddy's, but big around and circumcised. He's shaved carefully as required. I lick up and down. A little clear drop, a sample taste, appears at his slit. I lick it up, then swallow. After a few licks and swallows he grunts. My mouth is pumped full of his cock cream. I suck and milk him to get every last drop. I slide up and give him a taste.

I cuddle and kiss him until he's ready again, then push him back and climb aboard.

I lower myself 'till his chubby is all the way into my pussy. I spread my nightie down my shoulders so he can get at my nipples with his beautiful kisses.

I roll my hips. Faster, slower, faster, faster as he nibbles and kisses and squeezes my tits. I'm very close.

I place both hands on his shoulders and push back. I ride him hard. A fast trot. Then it happens. The connection between my brain and cunt is made, then explodes. I'm falling, or flying. I don't know or care.

After, I'm held, kissed and cuddled to sleep by my beautiful pilot.

When I wake up in the night I'm glad to see he's discreetly left.

In Canada I let him stay the night, and we have an 'eye opener fuck' before breakfast.

Angela and Suzi are on the couch in the parlour between our rooms when I get up.

We decide to have a relaxed day, walking around the property, getting our bodies into the right time zone.

As we walk around the formal garden, with Suzi taking pictures of everything with her GoPro, we hear a familiar sound. I motion them to stop, then sneak forward.

There's the answer to my wishes! Lady Penelope herself, banging my dear pilot.

I quietly get Suzi's camera and record five minutes of Lady Bitch enjoying the great outdoors. She's against a wall, her legs wrapped around his waist as he drills her.

We silently go back to our rooms and transfer the video to a thumb drive and delete it from Suzi's camera.

London was only a few hours away, so the next few days the chauffeur drove us in the small Bentley for sight seeing and shopping.

Angela wanted to buy Suzi a sable cape, but I suggested waiting until Paris as there would be a better selection of Russian sable there.

Sam had a business trip, but said he'd have the plane back in lots of time to fly us to the continent.

The next day we asked Bunny Bitch to join us for a movie in the viewing room before supper. She grudgingly accepted. Chef made us each a bowl of popcorn. Of course Bunny called it 'a crude American snack'.

When she came in Suzi quietly locked the door behind her, then sat behind Bunny. When we started the 'feature' Suzi tossed one of her satin sashes over Bunny's shoulders and tied it around the seat back as Angela shoved a gag into her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up and watch the film Bunny!" I said

She seemed to think it was a horror film, but the rest of us praised the lead actress, who seemed to be really into her role as slut.

"Be in our rooms at ten sharp. Makeup, no jewelry, your highest heels, and a bath robe only. Do not be late."

We untied her and left her crying.

At dinner William brought word that Lady Penelope unfortunately wasn't feeling well.

At five of ten there was a knock at our door. Bunny dressed very elegantly in a maroon satin and lace bath robe. She looked terrified.

We three had dressed for the evening's fun.

Suzi in her sexy, naughty, school girl outfit.

Angela in her very sexy black velvet, inappropriate for her age, evening gown. It's ankle length skirt is slit up each side to her hip. From just above her navel two wide velvet straps go up, barely covering her nipples, over her shoulders then join and fall down her bare back to the skirt just above the crack of her ass. I love slow dancing with her when she wears it.

I wore my shortie red satin and lace nightie and my purple two headed strap on cock.

"Take off your robe Lady Penelope, fold it and put it over that chair, then sit over there and we will begin."

When she sat, facing her across the room, the TV was playing 'her' movie in a continuous loop. Tears streaked her makeup as Suzi and Angela bound her wrists and ankles.

I never realized how shapely Bunny was. Her thin ankles tapered up to muscular thighs. Her child bearing hips and plump tush looked yummy. Believe it or not, her pussy was shaved! She had a narrow waist and flat tummy, and high round tits with big red aureola.

She rowed on the school team. Her shoulders were straight and broad.

And tonight she was ours!

Suzi Darling spoke her lines. The only scripted part of tonight's play.

"Lady Mary Grace, may I have her now?"

"Not yet Dear, but look what I brought you from the stables." I handed her a whip and a riding crop. She smiled and her eyes lit up. Bunny screamed "NO!"

"Gag her Angela." Suzi and I each held an arm as Angela pushed a dog bone gag into the slut's mouth.

Angela said "Stop your struggling, or your arms will be so bruised Sir Nigel will be suspected of wife abuse if you wear short sleeves."

Suzi was alternately swooshing the riding crop and cracking the whip in the middle of the room.

In a stage whisper Angela said "No backless fashions for Bunnykins for a while. How are you going to explain the welts to Sir Sam?" She kissed Bunny's ear. She was shaking and sobbing.

Angela wrapped her arms around Suzi from behind, and the two whispered and pointed at Bunny Slut. Then Suzi gave her beautiful ' little girl' smile. Dropped the weapons on the floor, and ran over to Bunny. She spread Bunny's knees and knelt down between them and got right to her shaved cunt. Soon Bunny's sobs turned to moans. Drool and tears streaked her face. I was tempted to take a picture.

Suzi stood up, Smiled, curtsied and said "Thank you Lady Bunny, you were delicious."

Now it's my turn. I stood her up, took off her wrist sashes and re-tied her with the sashes around her waist holding her arms tight to her side. We all went into Angela and Suzi's room. I pushed Lady Bitch over the ottoman, face down, ass up. With lots of lube I buggered her with my big dong. I sodomized her like an English public school boy.* She screamed and cried through her gag. I rammed her hard and fast until I was sure she'd remember who was the Queen Bitch here.

* in England public schools are actually exclusive private schools.

When I was done Angela gently helped her up onto her bed. She laid her on her back and climbed up. She removed the sash from Bunny's ankles and began kissing as she removed the extreme heels. She kissed up bunny's legs. She skipped over her pussy and was soon enjoying those perky breasts.

"If I remove your gag, will you be a good Bunny?"

The slits up Angela's gown fell open, beautiful legs, it flowed back between Bunny's legs. The velvet straps had fallen to Angela elbows. She moved up and straddled Bunny's head, grabbed the headboard and lowered her cunt to Bunny's face.

I took Suzi's elbow and we went back to my room.

"Want to see a school girl strip? How about a lap dance?" giggled Suzi.

We kissed and fingered. We talked and petted. We ate and sucked and talked some more.

"Sometimes I wish I was smart, and elegant, and sophisticated like you and Angela."

"Oh, Honey don't put yourself down just because you don't have a university degree. You're very smart."

I kissed the tip of my finger and touched her fore head. "I wouldn't change that a bit."

I kissed and touched the tip of her nose. "Or that." Her lips. "Or those." I pointed out everything I love about her, then rocked wonderful little her to sleep in my arms.

In the morning I slipped silently out of bed leaving her curled up sleeping.

In the breakfast room I was just pouring my second cup of coffee when Bunny came in. She blushed, looked down, and as she poured her coffee said "Good Morning Mary Grace." then sat silently.

When Angela came in Bunny lit up with a shy smile. Another servant for Angela.

After Suzi got going I borrowed the short Bentley and I drove us around the countryside. We stopped for lunch at a country inn, where I introduced them to a ploughman's lunch. It wasn't far enough from home though, as the inn keeper came over and said; "Is everything satisfactory Lady B...?" That brought the gossipy conversation we were having with the folks around us to a halt.

Sam came home that evening.

William's wife delivered a note to Gwen asking her out for lunch the next day. It also suggested what lingerie I'd like her to wear.

I took Sam's sports car, and we went to a discreet resort where I'd made reservations.

After an intimate lunch we went to the room I'd booked.

Gwen's sweet flower print sun dress fell off. Her pink satin bra with the white lace trim held her breasts up for fondling. Her matching panties looked so sexy as they fell to the floor.

I took off her bra and pinched her nipples 'till she squealed. I asked her to undress me. Touching and kissing and stroking. She did a very wonderful job of it.

I pushed her onto the bed and pinned her wrists. Our tongues slid together. She caught me by surprise and flipped me over and dove down. What a pleasant way to spend a springtime afternoon. I made sure Gwen was completely satisfied before taking her home.

That night when I got out of my shower Angela was waiting in all her naked glory in my bed. She patted the mattress beside her. Something snapped in my brain. I rushed to her.

"Oh Darling!" I began to cry. "I missed you so much. I thought you'd never have time for me. I love you so much." I couldn't stop sobbing. Where did that come from?

She wrapped me in her arms. "Oh Baby, I love you, you know I'll always love you. Sh, sh, it's OK Darling. I'm here, easy baby. Lets cuddle for a bit...There, it's all right Love."

I felt so secure in her arms. I was soon asleep.

In the morning I woke with Angela's arm over my shoulder as I lay on my side, and Suzi snug to my belly with my arm holding her. We had a nice gentle three way 'good morning' loving before breakfast.

That night Suzi took me to their bed.

Next morning we flew to France. As we were getting aboard Gwen's hand was on my tush as we waited for Angela and Suzi to get settled. As I sat she showed me the tip of her tongue. I guess she enjoyed the afternoon too.

While we flew along my beautiful captain came back, and with a hand on Susi's said; "When we descend to land it'll get very bumpy, Miss. Don't worry though, nothing to fear, just normal turbulence. This is a very strong aircraft. I'll get you down safe."

Suzi gave him her beautiful smile and said; "Thank you Captain."

He actually blushed, then stammered; "There,ah will be a, er, car waiting when we land." He retreated to the cockpit.

Looks like Suzi has her first servant lined up.

The villa was beautiful. The view across the green hills and vineyards spectacular. Soon Angela and I were sitting by the pool in our string bikinis sipping wine as Suzi swam and splashed in the pool au natural.

Angela went and returned with a hair brush.

"Suzi Dear, come into the shade and get dried off, you don't want to burn."

Suzi toweled off then sat on the chaise lounge between Angela's legs while her long hair was brushed to shiny perfection by Angela.

"Stand up Dear."

The towel that had been around Suzi's waist fell to the patio.

"You've been a naughty tease with that nice pilot. I'm going to have to spank you."

Suzi's eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face as Angela slid forward and patted her bare legs. Suzi adjusted herself over Angela's legs. Her sweet rump was facing me.

Angela fingered Suzi's cunt until she started moaning, then fast as lightning gave her a fast furious spanking. Suzi squealed. Pain or delight?

"Stand up Sweetie Pie."

They shared a passionate kiss, then went inside, arm in arm.

Quite a while later Suzi returned followed by the maid with two glasses of wine.

"Chef says dinner will be at eight, so if she's not up by seven thirty we should wake her."

We clinked glasses. "Cheers Darling."

We took a two day shopping trip and tour of Paris. At the fur salon the owner, Georges, rushed to see me. We told him what Suzi needed. With his finger to his mouth he waled around her, looking Suzi up and down then he said in very fast French to his young assistant (son or lover?) something. The assistant returned with four sables over his arms. Georges selected them in some order only he understood for Suzi to try on, then the last one he said "This one will be perfect for the beautiful lady."

He was of course right. He called for another lady to come and again, too fast for my French skill said something.

"This now fits the lady like a flower sack. Come back in two hours and she will look like a queen in it, I promise."

"Elegant and sophisticated?' I whispered into Suzi's ear.

I pointed to an evening jacket in lynx I wanted to try. It came to just above my hips. I could envision myself in a white ball gown with white opera gloves to the coat's cuffs at my elbows.

Angela was the only one that resisted purchasing herself a fur, but she has quite a collection at home in Canada.

The summer flew by.

Soon it was time to go to the Northern European city where the slave auction was held.

We stayed in an elegant old world hotel. Transportation to and from was provided. The first time was scary. We, and several other couples and singles, were picked up at the hotel in a nondescript bus with deeply tinted windows and driven into a run down industrial area. As it took us into what appeared to be a run down old factory I wondered what I'd led my Darlings into.

Inside though it was amazing. Like an indoor park, there were tables scattered among potted plants and little ponds with waterfalls. Little 'hills' had the offerings on display, wearing only number tags that corresponded to the pictures and descriptions in the catalogue we were given. Statistics, terms of service (one to three years) and pictures in various poses.

We could go up and see them or bring them back to our table for a closer inspection and interview.

My friend was right. There were many 'former USSR' cuties, boys and girls, offering themselves. Most spoke some English. There were every shape and colour. Short chubby to tall thin. Big boobs, tiny ones, big cocks medium and small ones. Blonds redheads shiny black hair, shaved bald heads (boys and girls).

By the end of the second day's viewing I'd made up my mind.

At dinner that night in an intimate little restaurant I said to my loves. "I'm not going to the auction tomorrow. I love both of you, and hope you will have me. We belong together."

I took two rings out of my purse that were an exact match to the one I was wearing, and handed one to each of them. "Let these rings symbolize our commitment to each other, Darlings."

Suzi's insight shouldn't have surprised me like it did.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to realize."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Concerning Suzi Ch. 03 - Europe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds