• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hero's Downfall

A Hero's Downfall

12

A little about this story, to start off with. This story is all about the slow burn. I've been heavily inspired by TheTalkMan, and I love the slow buildup of his stories. This will be a story with a lot of teasing and build-up, because why have firecrackers when you can have an M80 with some patience? If you're not interested in this, I'll have some other stuff coming down the pipeline which is less about teasing and denial. Just be patient. Oh, and this falls in the usual literotica vein of giant, unrealistic tits, asses, and cocks. I'm not about that subtlety thing. Anyways, to the story!

*****

Pain lanced through Jimmy West's head as he returned to consciousness. It would seem, for the time being, he had been kidnapped. He was cuffed to a table in a dark room, presumably with some kind of death beam just out of view. Maybe a sawblade.

To call Jimmy a hero would be a bit generous, of course. He'd more accurately be described as a sidekick. His title was Satellite, the trusty and ever-present compatriot to Solarus. They'd been through thick and thin together, but at the moment, Solarus was nowhere to be found.

Satellite groaned as the pain throbbed behind his eyes. From the sore spot on the back of his head, he could gather he'd been ambushed. This was not a new procedure for Satellite, unfortunately. He was captured more often than he'd like to admit, and while the whole thing was becoming a bit rote, he never got used to the feeling of taking a sap to the back of his head.

What Satellite didn't realize, however, was this kidnapping was not like the others. The usual procedure would be a monologue, a deathtrap, and Solarus bursting in at the right moment to save the day. They'd fight their way out of the evil lair, throw out a witty turn of phrase (That was where Satellite usually came in), and be ready for whatever new adventure came their way.

Unfortunately, there were processes in play beyond Satellite's understanding. Satellite had suffered the single worst fate any sidekick could endure. The readers weren't interested in him anymore. Of course he didn't realize that he, or that everyone he knew was, fictional. That didn't make it any less true, though. And, as is so often the case with super-assistants, their existence relies on the whims of the audience. The audience had grown tired of Satellite, and the writers were taking Solarus in a new direction.

When a sidekick is written out, they usually suffer an ignoble death. It's a change-up, the hero gets a "loss" handed to them in order to humble them, "the one they couldn't save". The writers get to can an unpopular character, and things are fresh again. Everyone wins. Occasionally, though, something different happens.

Something different was going to happen to Satellite.

"So, The Eternal Companion is awake. I hope you weren't hurt too badly." said an unfamiliar voice. A woman's voice. Solarus had a few women in his rogue's gallery, but none of them had a voice quite so sensual. Just the sound of it made Satellite's loins twitch in response. This was an especially unusual response, because Satellite was the definition of chaste. His only lover was justice. Also, the writers had never deigned to write him a girlfriend.

"Who's there?" Satellite demanded. He tried to peer through the darkness at whoever was speaking, but all he could make out were vague shapes. Satellite attempted to lift his head, but found his neck was bound to the table by a steel collar. All he was able to do was turn his head to the sides.

"Who am I?" the voice asked rhetorically. "I don't see any reason to rush introductions." A giggle. It was a sinister giggle that dripped with hidden intention. "I like to take things slow. It's about anticipation." The voice began to circle, walking around the table just out of sight. The sharp report of high heels echoed through the room. It was always high heels with villainesses. "Trust me, in time, you will know me."

"I don't know about that." Satellite said. He relaxed, suddenly confident in his position. "I feel like a friend of mine will be spoiling your plans. He has impeccable timing." Satellite smirked.

"Yes, Solarus, he does always seem to show up at the right moment, doesn't he?" The voice said. It seemed unperturbed. That didn't bother Satellite, though. They were always unperturbed. Villains always thought their plans were completely flawless. That's what made pointing out the flaws so fun.

"Well," the voice continued, "I wouldn't bank on that. This satellite has left orbit." Another giggle. Satellite rolled his eyes. All of this was so boilerplate, he had a hard time taking the matter seriously. In the back of his mind, there was a growing anxiety though. That was the one thing that was different. A nagging thought.

'Why is her voice so fucking sexy?'

The thought caught Satellite by surprise. Not just the content, but the swear. Satellite never swore! Swearing was more in the purview of unscrupulous heroes like Slayer and Grimdark.

"Ooh, what's that?" She said. "It looks like something is stirring. You know, that suit doesn't leave much to the imagination. I can see it twitching."

"What is it you want?" Satellite demanded. His voice cracked this time.

"It's more about what you, want." She said. "What do you want?"

The question surprised Satellite.

"Well...for you to let me go. And...uhh...turn yourself over to the police!...?"

She laughed again.

"I don't think that's what you really want. I know what you want."

The footsteps began again, but now they were coming closer.

"Let me show you what you want."

Satellite heard a snap, and then the room flooded with light. He squeezed his eyes closed in shock. The sudden burst of light overwhelmed him and made the pain in his head throb even more. He cracked his eyes open a few times to help them adjust, but the sharp, white light was too much.

"Oh my, that's quite bright, isn't it? That must be painful. Even with your eyes closed, I'm sure it's intense."

"Yeah. Yep." Satellite responded.

"Would you like me to turn the light down?"

Satellite sighed with exasperation.

"Yes? That'd be great."

"Ask me to turn the lights down."

"Uhh...would you turn the lights down?"

"What, no please?"

Satellite groaned with frustration. The light was so bright that even with his eyes closed, it made him cringe.

"Please turn the lights down?"

"We're off to a very good start." She said with satisfaction. The lights dimmed, and Satellite breathed a sigh of relief. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. In the soft light, he could see...not much of anything, actually. It was a smallish room. White walls. White ceiling. And...with his head restrained, that's about all he was able to look at.

"So?" Satellite asked. "You said you were going to show me something."

"That's right."

"So what are you going to show me?"

She laughed again. She was behind him, just above his head. He tried to tilt his head upwards to get a look, but didn't have any luck.

"I've already shown you, but you'll understand eventually. Here, I'll show you something else."

Footsteps again, and then she was at his side, he turned his head...and came face to face with an impressive display of cleavage. A staggering pair of breasts barely held by a purple latex top heaved in front of his face. When she was this close, he could even smell her. She smelled like vanilla.

Satellite's face flushed bright red, and he turned his head to the other side. Villainesses in revealing clothes were not unusual, of course. That seemed to be the standard, actually. But he'd never been so...personal with one of them. His loins were no longer stirring, they were swelling. The pants of the Polyflexite™ body suit he wore held his cock snugly against his belly as it grew.

Polyflexite™ was an incredibly durable, incredibly flexible, and in this unfortunate case, incredibly revealing material that many crimefighters used. Satellite hadn't run into any issues with spontaneous erections in the past, and he'd fought some lurid villainesses. Like Mesmira! Her "costume" was really nothing more than some hot pink straps crossing every which way. Solarus and he had foiled her a few times and he'd had nary a twitch, but here he was now with a quickly stiffening cock.

"Mmm, my hero." She said, reaching down to grab his cock through the ultralight material. She tightened her grip and began to stroke. Without meaning to, Satellite stretched and pushed against her hand. "Now this is why I chose you." At full length, he measured a thick 9 and ¾ inches. If there was anything especially heroic about Satellite, it was his penis.

"Unhand me!" Satellite barked. A surge of willpower allowed him to power through the pleasure she was teasing him with, and he tried to jerk away from her touch. Unfortunately, the restraints meant he had no luck. "I demand you unhand me!"

The woman tittered. She redoubled her movements.

"I don't think you're in a position to demand anything, my pet." She said. Her mouth was right by his ear, and their pillowy softness just barely grazed his skin. Her hot breath made him shiver, and his cock throbbed in response. She squeezed firmly in acknowledgement. "You're always in a position to bargain, though." She kissed his earlobe softly.

"Wh-aaah-t do you mean, bargain? What do you want? Let me guess, Solarus's identity, right? You think you'll tease it ouuuuut of me?" She'd kissed him again and he couldn't help moaning.

"No, nothing like that. Not to say I couldn't get it. By the time we're done, you'd tell me his Social Security number if I asked for it. No, something simpler. Just look at me. Look at me, and I'll stop touching you." She squeezed him again, and stroked faster, as though to say 'or we can keep doing this instead'.

Satellite turned his head to look at his torturer. She was stunning, a dark haired seductress with vivid green eyes and sensual, bee-stung lips. She smiled cruelly at Satellite, and ruffled his hair.

"That's my boy. I like it when you listen to me. Don't you?"

"I'd like it better if set me free." Satellite quipped.

"All in due time, my little moon." She purred. As promised, she released his cock from her grip, and Satellite heaved a sigh of relief. A sigh of mostly relief. Maybe there was a touch of disappointment in there, though he'd never admit it to himself.

His captor shifted her body, and he found himself again face to face with her breasts. The latex gripped them tightly, forcing them up and together. They spilled from the top, barely contained by the skimpy piece. Again, he could smell vanilla wafting from her. This time, he didn't look away. Satellite found himself transfixed, admiring the beautiful curves.

And then, as quickly as they'd appeared, they were gone. His captor had turned away from him and walked a few steps. He was disappointed that the heavenly sight of her tits had disappeared, but he was met with another beautiful sight. She was wearing what appeared to be purple latex booty shorts. Just like her top, they barely contained her assets. Her ass was round and full. In his mind, he suddenly wondered what it would feel like to dig his fingers into that flesh, as she rode him violently, breasts bounc-

A snap awakened him from his daydream. He looked up and saw her looking at him smugly. Satellite cursed at himself. He was playing right into her hands. She giggled, and spun around. Despite himself, Satellite stole another glance at her breasts. With their size, it would be difficult not to look, but he couldn't even give that excuse. For a brief moment, his eyes devoured her tits. He flicked his eyes back up to hers, and he knew that she knew.

"It's alright to look, you know. I don't mind. You seem to enjoy it." She nodded at his nether regions, and he realized his cock was pulsing with desire. He could feel precum dribbling down it and onto his stomach. He groaned, and shifted.

"You think you've got me right where you want me." Satellite said, feigning confidence. "But you're not the first. Solarus will come here, and we'll put an end to- why are you laughing?"

"I suppose I should let you in on the joke." She said. "If only so it'll get you to shut up about him. It's just about time for the news, anyway." His captor raised her wrist, and Satellite noticed a remote of some kind on a wrist strap. He should've noticed it earlier. That's exactly the type of thing you're supposed to notice as a hero. He chastised himself.

She poked a couple buttons on the watch-like device, and the tiles above Satellite's head slid away, revealing a screen of some kind built into the ceiling. Another button press, and it clicked to life. A news report was already on.

'Tragedy Strikes Luminaire City, Satellite presumed KIA' was the headline. A talking head, Vincent something or other, was reporting.

"-in a devastating explosion at the Museum for Arts and Sciences. The entire Egyptian wing collapsed, and Satellite was believed to be inside. Efforts to find a body are underway, but it is believed he has not survived. Luminaire City mourns the loss of a stalwart hero, today. We go now to Tom Kirby on the scene for more info, Tom?"

"Thanks Vince, yes, people are mourning here today, as-"

Satellite began to zone out as he tried to process what was happening. The memory was back in a sudden flash, they were trying to stop Rameses from stealing the Staff of Thoth. The staff was powerless, but Rameses had always had a few screws loose and believed that everything had some kind of divine power. He'd be a harmless kook if not for his enormous psychic power. They'd been in the Egypt wing of the museum, Solarus and he had split up to find Rameses, and...that was it. That was all Satellite could remember. He'd clearly been ambushed and clubbed, but...

"I had one of my men pull you out. They were waiting there for you, so it was just a matter of patience." Satellite jerked from his thoughts at her voice. She was right next to him again, lips almost pressing to his ear. "I wanted to make sure you were all mine."

His captor climbed onto the table, and straddled Satellie. She leaned forward, and began to kiss his neck. Satellite tried to force her off of him, but he had no chance.

"Nobody knows you're alive." She kissed his neck again to punctuate her statement. "Nobody is looking for you." Another kiss. "You're all alone in the world." Kiss. "You only have me."

"Solarus isn't that stupid!" Satellite said, voice cracking. He didn't sound sure at all. In response, she began sucking his earlobe. That shot lightning bolts of pleasure through Satellite's body, and his hips unconsciously bucked upwards, right against her nethers.

"Oooh, I think I found your spot." She nipped his ear, and then resumed sucking.

"Yoo-haaah-you aren't going to get away with this!" Satellite said. "Solarus will figure it out!"

The moment he said that, the voice on the TV cut through the air and interrupted them.

"Yes, I'm getting word now that Solarus is having a press conference! We'll be able to hear from the Photon Man himself about these events. We have a live feed of that conference now."

Solarus's chiseled image appeared on the screen, but the hero looked sullen.

"Today, the sun sets on a truly great partnership." Solarus said. His voice hitched as he spoke.

"Satellite was truly an example of heroism. Though not the strongest, or the fastest, or the smartest, or the most handsome, or the-"

Solarus's eulogy continued, and Satellite was stunned. He'd been abandoned just like that? Before the rubble had even been cleared? He wouldn't even try to find him?

"I told you." His captor said, as though reading his mind. "You're alone now. It's just you and me. I'm your queen now. I'm your ruler. Your goddess. I will remake you." She leaned back and placed her weight on Satellite's groin. Her hips began to roll, humping against Satellite's sheathed and throbbing cock. Satellite didn't even realize his hips were rolling in time with hers.

"From here on, you are my slave, my knight, my pet. You will do as I command, and you will adore it."

Satellite wanted to say something witty, to rebuke the assertion, to show her he still had will left. But the growing need to orgasm was overriding whatever part of his brain was responsible for repartee, and he just groaned in response. He could feel his loins boiling, the pressure building. He was close.

"That's right, you don't need to talk. You only need to listen. For the rest of your life, you'll listen to me, and me alone. You can call me whatever you want, mistress, goddess, mommy, whatever pleases you. As long as you listen to me. If you want to call me by my name, well..."

He was so close. His hips pushed furiously against her. He pulled against his restraints tightly. If he'd had the use of his hands, they'd be firmly attached to her ass, or perhaps her breasts. He wouldn't even be trying to fight her off. So close.

"You can call me Vixen."

Upon saying that, Vixen halted the movement of her hips. Undeterred, Satellite continued to rock his hips, trying to push himself over the cusp. Vixen clucked her tongue, and rolled off of him. Satellite groaned in frustration, and his hips worked pointlessly at the air, as though miming the act would get him there.

"There's a rule here that you haven't been made aware of." Vixen said. "It's a simple rule, and won't be very hard to follow. You may not cum without my express permission. Every drop of your semen is under my direct control, and it will not be spilled unless I allow it. Is that understood?" Vixen's tone had become stern and lecturing, Somewhere in Satellite's mind, he was reminded of his high school teacher Miss Lovelace, who'd often lecture him about his duties. She'd always rap her ruler on the desk to get his attention when his mind was drifting. He found himself wondering what she looked like now.

Almost echoing the memory, Vixen's hand slapped the table Satellite was strapped to, bringing him to attention.

"I said is that understood?"

Satellite laughed wryly.

"What do you want from me, a 'Yes, absolutely ma'am, I understand ma'am.' Does it really matter if I understand or not?"

Vixen smiled.

"I suppose it doesn't." She said. "Honestly, I don't think you're capable of understanding, not yet. Oh, you might think you do, but some things have to be experienced to be understood. When your mind is overloaded with the sole desire to cum, and you know that only I can give you that, you'll know what it means to be in my power."

The urgent need to orgasm had withdrawn, and Satellite was able to think a little more clearly now. He still felt incredibly aroused, but he had his senses about him.

"You know, most villains go for the usual torture route." Satellite said. "Electricity, slow immersion in some kind of acid, that kind of thing. I mean, it's not like I'm complaining, I'll take this any day of the week over Vespidae's 'Death by a thousand stings' treatment. I just wonder if you really know what you're doing."

"Oh, no need to worry." Vixen said confidently. She leaned over Satellite and kissed him passionately. Her tongue probed Satellites mouth, and in moments he found himself kissing back, despite himself. Vixen's sucked softly on his bottom lip for a brief second, and then she broke away. "I'd consider myself an expert, even."

The broadcast had been continuing in the background, Solarus's eulogy was crossing from the territory of the long-winded into the outright gratuitous. However, he seemed to be wrapping up.

"Never again...never again will I take on another ward. I've learned a harsh lesson today. I cannot have the blood of another on my hands. Satellite, my dear friend, forgive me for this failure. I will never forget you." Solarus choked back a sob, but Satellite rolled his eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hero's Downfall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds