• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 03

My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 03

12

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Late again." Sara grinned as she opened the door.

"Oh don't even start." Laurel groaned as she quickly walked through the door, and then lied, "It really was traffic this time. I swear."

"Uh-huh." Sara raised an eyebrow, sounding unconvinced.

"SARA! Who is it?" Felicity yelled louder than necessary.

"It's just my sister." Sara called out, before lowering her voice and telling Laurel, "I'm so happy you're finally here. She's been so stressed out lately. I'm worried. I think she really needs this."

"Well, maybe if you helped out planning the wedding more, like I told you too, she wouldn't be so stressed." Laurel pointed out with a sigh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't have to keep reminding me." Sara grumbled as she and her sister slowly approached her girlfriend, adding softly just before they were in earshot, "I still get all the credit for this, right?"

Ignoring her sister Laurel softly approached the table where a frazzled haired Felicity seemed to be trying to do a million things at once and smiled at her, "Hey Felicity, how are you?"

"Fine." Felicity grunted without looking up, not sounding convincing at all.

After a brief pause Sara spoke up, "Erm, Felicity sweetie... I was thinking you could have a spa day with Laurel or something while I take over finalising our wedding plans."

"Oh, now you care!" Felicity snapped.

"Hey, I have always cared." Sara said firmly, taking a seat opposite her girl and taking her hand, "Ever since we met I've cared about you and what you want. And I'm so sorry if it hasn't felt that way lately, I just wanted you to have everything you wanted. Or at least everything I can give you. I'm sorry if I ever implyed I didn't care about our wedding. Please, let me make it up to you."

Felicity looked between the two sisters for a few long seconds, then said dismissively, "It's too late. There's too much to do now, you'd just be lost."

"You could always write her a detailed list." Laurel pointed out, "The type which not even she could screw up."

"Or I could call you if I get stuck." Sara pointed out.

"Alright." Felicity agreed after a few long seconds, quickly adding as the Lance sisters started smiling, "But don't think this makes us even."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Sara said softly, kissing Felicity's hand. And then because she just couldn't resist added flirtatiously, "I'm sure I can find some way to make it up to you."

Which of course prompted both Felicity and Laurel to scold her, "SARA!"

*

It still took like an hour to get Felicity presentable and for her to finish writing a detailed list for Sara before Laurel could finally get her out of the house, but it was clear that Felicity thought it was worth it given the way she moaned, "Oh God, I love you and I'm leaving my stupid fiancée for you."

Laurel smiled warmly, "Thanks, but I don't want to make a habit of stealing my sister's girlfriends."

"Huh, what?" Felicity grumbled in confusion, before confessing with a shy smile, "Oh, no I... I, I was talking to the hot tub."

The two women shared a laugh, then Laurel's phone buzzed, causing them both to tense for a second. Then Laurel grabbed it, opened it up and then relaxed, "It's okay, it's just Sara thanking me again."

"Awww, that sweet." Felicity smiled as she relaxed.

The phone buzzed again and Laurel scowled, "And now she's ruined it."

Felicity giggled, and then against her better judgement enquired, "What, more sex tips?"

"Yes!" Laurel sighed, "What is wrong with her? She's my sister?"

"I don't know." Felicity shrugged, "She's messing with you. That's what siblings are supposed to do. Or so I hear."

"Yeah, but..." Laurel began.

"But what?" Felicity frowned, before her eyes went wide, "Wait, are you actually following the advice?"

Laurel blushed, which was like admitting the truth anyway, which was obvious to Felicity given the look on her face, so Laurel quickly protested, "It's just, she knows Nyssa so much better than I do. Especially in, that way."

"Oh honey, that doesn't mean you should take sex tips from your sister." Felicity said, "Besides, Sara is a bad influence. I should know, I'm marrying her."

"I know, it's just... Nyssa is so experienced." Laurel said, lowering her head, "I feel so inadequate most of the time. Even when, you know..."

"Yeah..." Felicity blushed, clearing her throat to try and force the image of her soon-to-be sister-in-law making her soon-to-be wife's ex-girlfriend cum, "Have, have you told Nyssa this?"

"Of course, she just brushes it aside like I'm being silly. I'm not." Laurel whined, adding softly, "I just want to please her."

There was a long pause, and then against her better judgement Felicity offered, "Well, like I said, you don't need Sara's help for that. Just the right outfit..."

*

A few hours later Laurel was changing positions on her bed yet again, nervously trying to choose the right pose. She kept picturing Nyssa walking into their bedroom, taking one look at her and bursting out laughing, and it was really getting to her.

The thing was that Laurel wasn't insecure about her looks. She worked very hard on her appearance, not just for a lover's benefit but for her own.

Looking good made her feel good, or at least it didn't hurt the equation, and she had been accused by the likes of Sara of getting lost in trying to make herself look perfect more than once.

Admittedly she had, but never more than now as she was consumed by her desire to be perfect for Nyssa, so her girlfriend wouldn't find this funny.

On some level Laurel knew she was being silly. Nyssa not finding her attractive had never been a problem. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, especially before they got together.

Now they were Nyssa could barely keep her hands off her, so finding Laurel waiting for her dressed in fishnet stockings, a garter belt and a corset which made her boobs look at lease one cup size bigger would almost certainly not result in laughter from the infamous assassin turned vigilante.

But still, Laurel was a perfectionist, and it was hard to be patient when she knew the most likely result of her present for her girlfriend was the kind of amazing fucking only Nyssa al Ghul had ever given her.

As she waited Laurel reflected on her day with Felicity. It had seemed to do both of them a lot of good, but especially Felicity who had seemed on the verge of going full Bridezilla.

As a thank you Felicity had taken her lingerie shopping, something Felicity had unsurprisingly never done with a friend, or apparently anyone, and something that Laurel hadn't done with friends since she had been trying to keep the interests of Oliver Queen.

So there was some irony to the situation which wasn't lost on her, she just didn't want to dwell on it right now. Not when she could hear Nyssa firmly unlocking the door to their apartment, walking inside and locking it.

Laurel then change one more time, taking the opportunity to sliding a hand over the fishnets again. She had never felt anything designed to be sexy which was so comfortable.

It really did feel that for now, which led to her making a joke about fighting crime in them which now she was almost seriously considering.

Then all of a sudden Nyssa was standing in front of the bed, staring down at her with an intense look on her face, and then a wicked smirk which gave Laurel a ridiculous amount of relief.

She then returned the smirk as confidently as she could as her girlfriend slowly circled the bed, sliding one finger over her thigh as she knelt in front of her.

"For me?" Nyssa purred.

"Always." Laurel smiled.

Nyssa preened, and then asked, "And what did I do to deserve such a treat?"

Laurel smiled again, "Just you being you."

For that Nyssa couldn't resist smiling, leaning down and pressing her lips against Laurel's in a gentle kiss. Then a thought occurred to her and she frowned, pulling away and asking, "And?"

"And... I was still feeling so insecure about the experience gap between us and Felicity thought this might help." Laurel revealed sulkily.

Nyssa smiled softly, cupped Laurel's cheek and told her, "My love, have I not made it clear that you need not worry about such things? That I adore teaching you how to please me? And that you are proving yourself a natural at it?"

Laurel smiled, leaned into the touch, and admitted, "Yeah, but-"

"But nothing." Nyssa said firmly, giving Laurel another peck to the lips before adding just as firmly, "You have nothing to worry about. I promise."

After biting her lip for a few seconds Laurel pushed, "Prove it."

"How?" Nyssa initially asked, and then when she saw the look on Laurel's face quickly added, "I'm sorry my love, I'm still not ready for that."

"Then how about something new?" Laurel pushed again, "Something you didn't do with Sara?"

"There wasn't much." Nyssa smirked, then raced to think of something as her words clearly upset her girlfriend, and she blurted out, "There was one thing."

"What?" Laurel's eyes lit up.

"But I warn you, I didn't suggested to her because it is highly degrading for a warrior." Nyssa revealed, quickly adding, "And I do not see you as less than her in that respect. In fact you may be further along than she was at this stage. Or at least more disciplined."

There was a brief pause and then Laurel pushed, "So, what is it?"

"You do not have too." Nyssa insisted.

"Just tell me." Laurel insisted.

"Well..." Nyssa hesitated, a wicked smile slowly crossing her face, "You were clearly trying to manipulate me into giving you what you wanted. Surely the only proper punishment would be a spanking?"

Laurel blushed, "Oh."

With disappointment filling her Nyssa quickly reminded her lover, "As I said you need not do it."

"No, I'll do it." Laurel insisted quickly.

"Are you sure?" Nyssa pushed.

"I can take it." Laurel said firmly, and then quickly added, "I would do anything for you."

Nyssa smiled softly, leaned in and told her girlfriend, "If at any point it becomes too much callout red and I will stop. I promise you, I will understand."

"I won't." Laurel promised.

"If you have too." Nyssa said firmly, before changing the subject, "Now, to make you more comfortable shall I assume a similar state of undress before we begin?"

Nodding enthusiastically Laurel replied, "Oh yes, please."

"I thought as much." Nyssa smirked.

Nyssa then leaned forward and pressed her lips against Laurel's for a kiss which lingered longer than any kiss that they'd shared so far tonight, but for the way before it could get truly passionate.

She then slowly crawled backwards until she was off the bed and on her feet in front of Laurel before slowly removing her jacket, shoes, shirt and pants.

Although it was far from a strip tease, like the ones that Sara had given her frequently while they were together and Laurel had given her once when Nyssa had managed to restrain herself from tearing her current girlfriend's clothes off, but it still did the job of teasing her lover, and making her feel like they were more an even ground to make what came next easier on Laurel.

For the same reason Nyssa considered removing her underwear, but she didn't want to give up the advantage, so she simply sat down on the bed, patted her lap and told the other brunette, "Place yourself across my knee so you may present your ass for punishment."

With obvious nervousness Laurel nodded and slowly crawled along the bed and into position. It was enough to make Nyssa reconsider going through with this, but she quickly became even more determined to do it than ever when Laurel was in place and Nyssa got up a close look at her girlfriend's beautiful bottom.

Nyssa had always had another thing for women's asses, and had done all sorts of wonderfully wicked things to them in the past, and she wanted to do all those things to Laurel, but not at the cost of losing her.

That was why Nyssa had told herself she could be content without that stuff, but looking at it now Nyssa just had to lick and more importantly fuck that perfect ass.

As she placed her hand upon those mostly exposed cheeks and began to gently caress them Nyssa allowed herself a few long seconds of entertaining a fantasy she'd had long before she and Laurel had become an item.

One which she bent Laurel over for a thorough rim job followed by a deep hard anal pounding, Nyssa taking Laurel's obviously virgin ass and the only hole on her body she hadn't fucked so far and surely making every part of this extraordinary woman hers.

Then she concentrated on her other fantasy about Laurel's butt, the one about giving it a nice long spanking, Nyssa quickly lifting her hand up high in the air and then bringing it down just as quickly onto her target.

This of course caused Laurel to let out a little cry, but no real protest. Not that Nyssa had been expecting it. After all Laurel was a stubborn woman, and would certainly not give in so easily. Of course Nyssa had no intention of rushing the spanking.

No, she hoped it to be a great deal of time before she reached the part that she thought Laurel might quit, although even then it was far more likely that Laurel would force herself to endure whatever Nyssa dished out.

It was one of the reasons Nyssa had been hesitant to bring up this particular desire, because of course she didn't truly want to hurt this woman she adored so dearly. She knew though that Laurel would not make it easy on her.

Laurel promised herself she would not let out another pathetic sounding cry like that again, so she gritted her teeth and dug her fingernails into the palm of her hand in preparation for the worse.

Instead the next half a dozen strikes were much more gentle than the first, and between each there were long periods where Nyssa just caressed her ass. At first this confused Laurel, until she realised exactly what it was Nyssa was doing.

Because of course it was not the pain Nyssa would consider the worst part, but the humiliation of finding oneself bent over the other's knee while being spanked like a naughty child. So Laurel allowed herself to relax somewhat, which of course was a mistake.

The second she did this Nyssa took advantage of it by giving her the hardest spank so far, causing a loud sharp cry to escape her lips and cause Laurel to blush fiercely.

Then Nyssa went right back to the groping, leaving Laurel to her misery without any pain to distract her. And the groping was adding to her humiliation somewhat, but it was Nyssa doing it.

If it had been anyone else, even her ex-boyfriends, it would have been insulting, but Laurel like the way that Nyssa dominated her. It was the gentle teasing of the spanks she didn't like. Of course then Nyssa showed her another form of teasing which embarrassed Laurel even more.

"You must tell Felicity I really approved of her choice in lingerie." Nyssa said almost casually as her hand slid down to Laurel's legs, "Or I could tell her myself."

Laurel blushed, and then revealed, "I picked everything out. Felicity just thought this was the best."

"Even better." Nyssa smiled as her hand slipped up and down those legs, before eventually back to Laurel's ass, "But still, one of us must tell her that I particularly liked your fishnet stockings and garter belt. They look like they were made for you. Perhaps I should make you go out like this, huh? Maybe with a little skirt or something though, because I wouldn't want anyone else to see the perfection which is your ass, especially not when being so beautifully framed by a garter belt. Or better yet the thong, which may be my favourite part."

Trying to sound as cool as possible under the circumstances Laurel pointed out, "Well I noticed you were a butt girl, so I figured you'd like it."

"Oh I do." Nyssa quickly confirmed, "In fact I insist you start wearing these things underneath your regular clothing. Whether it be your lawyer pants, or your super suit, I want to know you're dress up for me at a moments noticed. Will you do that for me Laurel? Will you secretly dress up like a slut for me?"

"I told you." Laurel said softly, looking back, "I'll do anything for you."

"Good." Nyssa said almost breathlessly before moving her hands to Laurel's thong and then beginning to slowly pull it down, "Because I'm having a lot of fun, but a true spanking should always be bare bottom."

Again Laurel blushed but offered up no real protest as Nyssa made this as humiliating as possible by removing her thong as slowly as possible, obviously savouring every moment of it.

Then she suddenly attacked again, squeezing yet another pathetic cry out of Laurel's mouth. For better or for worse instead of going back to groping right away Nyssa actually delivered several hard strikes in a row this time, meaning that pathetic cry was quickly followed by a couple more and by the time Laurel got herself under control it was over.

That happened again and again, the pause in between those blows slowly decreasing until Nyssa was constantly beating her butt with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

For a while Laurel tried to fight it. To grit her teeth and dig her fingernails into the palm of her hands like she had done before, but unsurprisingly Nyssa skill and strength was just too much for her and she was left whimpering and crying out constantly.

It was embarrassing, almost unbearably so, but in a weird way it was also thrilling because she was pleasing Nyssa, and perhaps just as importantly she was tapping into a side of herself she hadn't known existed before she had got together with Nyssa.

A side of herself which craved submission, and Laurel could think of nothing more submissive than being spanked like a disobedient toddler.

Nyssa listened out carefully just in case Laurel asked her to stop, but as she expected the stubborn woman took everything she had to give which mostly delighted her.

There was a small part of her which was worried this would be a step too far for the American, that it would cost her this most precious relationship, and most importantly that she would surely hurt Laurel.

But The Black Canary continued to prove she was the perfect mate for Nyssa, and not just in what she didn't do. In fact what she did do, and what her body did, was far more delightful than even her adorable stubbornness, especially one very particular part of it.

Throughout the spanking Nyssa had adored the way Laurel's perfect ass jiggled for her, and slowly turned from pale to pink, then to light red, and then finally to a dark and angry red.

And now she was using every ounce of her strength to make that beautiful beaten red bottom jiggling even more for her, and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as wonderful as Laurel's screams, which was nearly as ear piercing as her Canary Cry.

But even more than all this Nyssa love the way that Laurel's pussy was becoming increasingly wet, proving that her girlfriend was getting off on being spanked just as much as Nyssa was getting off on spanking her. And perhaps, she was even enjoying it more.

Yet it wasn't surprising when Nyssa finally stopped, allowing her hand to soothe the bruised flesh for a few long minutes before softly telling her lover, "As I said, I'm not ready to give up control completely. But I am ready for us to be truly equals."

Frowning in confusion Laurel asked, "What do you mean?"

Always a fan of showing instead of telling Nyssa carefully pulled Laurel upwards and into her arms for a deep, slow kiss before gently lying her down on the bed, being careful to lay her down on her side so she wouldn't have to put any weight on her incredibly sore bottom.

Then Nyssa gave her a soft smile, before crawling so she was almost horizontal with her lover, except their mouths were hovering over each other's breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds