• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 05

Playing with the Wife Ch. 05

12

Chapter 05

His wife is spanked

Liz arrived in Leonard's bedroom dressed like a slut. The run to his house left her breathless, unable to speak. What was she going to say? It wasn't reasonable to object about the clothes, as she had chosen them. Looking at herself in a full length mirror, she cringed. The short skirt and skimpy top were unsuitable for a nice young girl, and on a decent woman her age, the outfit was downright obscene.

Leonard clearly spoke a phrase to release her from the hypnotic state. No longer Liz the irresponsible teenager, she returned to being Elizabeth, a mature married woman. Being aware of the Liz persona while it was active, was a weird situation.

Staring into a mirror, she took in the whole picture. Damn! Her hair, and makeup were something a teen would wear. The image came right back at her in full force. She didn't just look like a teen, she had been hypnotised to actually be a teenager! She had been Liz, an irresponsible eighteen-year-old!

The image in the mirror was compelling, holding her spellbound. Well, she had been spellbound, that was the problem. When hypnotised as Liz her adult life was forgotten, and she was ready to relive those awkward teen years, all over again.

Never having a panic attack before, she wondered if it was a heart attack.

'It's all right, I'll look after you,' Leonard said, and put his arms around her.

She buried her head in his shoulder, and sobbed. The boy had made her feel good, and made her young again. He hadn't asked her, he'd just stripped away her adult authority and standing. It left her helpless and vulnerable in an adult world. As a teen it meant being dependent upon adults, awaiting their decisions over every aspect of her life.

Taking another look in the mirror, she realised it wasn't just an age thing. He'd made her into a sexy teen, with a crush on him. She looked sexy, behaved sexy, and was very available.

Had this been done just so he could have sex with her? That was it, he was taking advantage of her while hypnotised to be his sexy girlfriend, called Liz. In her home she was a mature married woman. In his bedroom she was nothing more than his sex toy! She believed he loved her when he said it, but then Liz was a naive teenager. As a mature married woman it should have been possible to see through the lies. As a silly teenage girl, she fell for him, hook, line, and sinker.

Elizabeth pushed him away, turning her head from him. Silent tears ran down her face, and smudged the makeup.

'What's the matter?' he asked. 'Silly question. Of course you're upset. I'm sorry I made it worse for you. It's all my fault. I panicked in your house when I found you hypnotised, and ran off with you. The whole silly thing ran away out of control. I was responsible for you, so I had to keep you close to me. That's why I made you have a crush on me. Look what happened, with Frankie, when I let you out of my sight. I had to keep you close,' he said, trying to justify what he did to her.

He held onto her shoulders, transmitting his love with sparkling blue eyes.

What happened over the past few days, while she was Liz the teenager, ran through her mind. He did try to look after her, and she had an overwhelming urge to hug him for it. That was because he hypnotised her to be in love with him, though knowing it didn't make her immune to the feelings.

Shit! Frankie! The memory came back now Leo had mentioned him. How stupid she was while being Liz. The guy had tried to seduce her and take her away, to be one of his gang sluts. A shiver of ice ran down her spine. The thought of what might of happened was too dreadful to contemplate. The young man would have used her, then given her to his gang of thugs.

Oh! Hell! All the time she was held by the gang, she would have been hypnotised as Liz. Even being that stupid adolescent, she would realise what was going on. What could she do about it.? Nothing! How long would they keep a willing, beautiful airhead? Would she have ended up being their sex toy, forever?

A knock at the door broke into their reverie. Bluebell walked in and examined the woman, with a look of curiosity on her face.

'You can leave us, we need to talk,' Bluebell told her brother.

She shoved him out of the room, taking no notice of his protests.

'So! Are you Liz, or Elizabeth?' she asked.

'Hi, to you too,' Elizabeth sarcastically reacted. 'I'm Elizabeth, of course,' she added, knowing full well what the girl meant.

'Okay. I just need to talk to you, about your husband,' she started.

'What about him?' Elizabeth asked.

'He hypnotised you, and I was wondering why,' she stated.

'I, well, I thought it was your brother,' she murmured.

'He had a hand in it. Your husband hypnotised you, and Leo stumbled in upon you, while you were in a trance,' she said, and shrugged her shoulders.

'He said he panicked, and brought me over here,' Elizabeth thought out loud.

'Yea, that's what he told me. It seems about right. Your husband came looking for you, and again my sweet brother ran off with you. I've no idea why he didn't just send you out to him. We could have avoided all this. Oh! Do you remember any of it?' she asked.

'Yes, I think all of it, though I can't be sure. I remember sitting in the lounge. I was wearing an old leotard. That would explain why he couldn't just send me to the kitchen when George arrived. Your mother would have had something to say about me wearing a skimpy leotard, in your brother's room,' Elizabeth smiled.

'Anyway, to the point. It's about my mother and your husband,' Bluebell said.

'What about them? Your mother acts as though I'm a kid, but my husband knows what's happened. Why hasn't he done something about it?' she now wondered.

'That's what I wanted to talk about. He's having a fling with my mother,' Bluebell landed the fact between them.

'Oh!' Elizabeth flatly said, and plonked herself down upon Leonard's bed.

'You all right?' Bluebell asked.

'No. What do you think?' the woman bitterly spoke.

'Is that why he hypnotised me?' Elizabeth asked.

'Don't think so. I'm sure it started while you were away. I mean, my mother thought you were away, looking after your sick sister,' Bluebell explained.

'I don't have a sister. Yes, I get the point,' Elizabeth tersely spoke.

'I didn't mean to excuse her. It's wrong, for both of them. I don't think they planned it, it just happened. Of course it did. Well, no it's not alright even then. You might want to play it differently, but I figured we should take it slowly. If you arrive back now, while they're still, you know, keen on each other, it could all go wrong. I mean, it might drive them closer together,' Bluebell explained.

'So what am I to do? Carry on looking after my sick non-existent sister? Between you and your brother's games I'll be driven mad. I want my life back. I'm not going to play games with you two,' Elizabeth shouted.

'What about my brother. He's fallen in love with you. You remember what you got up to with him. I'm sure your husband would have something to think about, if he found out about all that,' Bluebell carefully said.

'I'm sorry about your brother. Your mom too. I'm sure George didn't mean for all this to happen. Why did he hypnotise me in the first place?' she asked herself.

'How was your sex life?' Bluebell pointedly asked.

'I beg your pardon?' Elizabeth indignantly said. Silence blanketed them both. 'I guess you're right. We were drifting apart. He was working too hard, and I was bored, couldn't be bothered, with lots of things,' she confirmed, then heavily sighed.

'Not with my brother though,' Bluebell smiled.

'No! That was fun. Exciting,' she smiled, and changed the subject. 'I should work on getting my husband back. Maybe you are right, we should work together. You don't want George as a step-father, and I want him back as a husband. If you have a plan worked out, tell me,' Elizabeth relented.

'We should get in their way. Spoil their affair, by bringing in the reality of life with a family. All we have to do is play up, making it awkward for them to have time together,' Bluebell said, looking pleased with herself.

'That sounds reasonable,' Elizabeth said, contemplating the idea.

'You willing to give it a go then?' Bluebell asked.

'Alright, we'll try,' Elizabeth smiled at her new friend.

'Leonard!' Elizabeth called.

As soon as he walked into the room, she felt a wave of emotion wash through her entire body. Wriggling her back helped rid it of the physical tension, but not the emotional feelings. Squaring her shoulders, she confronted the boy.

'What now? What has Bluebell got us into this time?' he asked.

After explaining the idea, she didn't have to wait long for his reaction.

'Just confront him and get it over with. Make him decide between you and mom, and let's get on with our lives,' he said.

'No! That could end in disaster. Do you want George as your step-father? Alright then, we do as Bluebell says. At least give it a chance,' Elizabeth sighed.

'You would have to be Liz. You shouldn't get into that role again. . .' Leonard warned.

Cutting him off, Elizabeth ignored his fears.

'I've already thought of that. Make me Liz, and I can naturally continue as his niece. You two and George know who I am, but your mother doesn't. If she comes to her senses and realises, then you'll have to bring me out of it. Then we'll have to confront them your way,' she firmly spoke.

'I guess you know what you're doing,' he mumbled.

A phrase was spoken, and Elizabeth felt no different. When she became Liz previously, she hadn't been aware of anything else. It was weird now, as she was thinking like her normal self. A doubt crept in that he hadn't even tried to make her Liz the teenager. Was he going to say it wouldn't work anymore.

Liz stepped close, and wrapped her arms around him. A big grin spread across her face when he automatically pulled her close.

Elizabeth found herself kissing the boy. His arms were around her, holding on tight, while their tongues delightfully duelled. His tongue was wrapped around hers, darting around, teasing her. Damn! This shouldn't be happening!

Oh! God! The sensations coursing through her body were fantastic! Adolescent hormones were full-on, flooding her mind with desire. They were leaving her feeling higher than being on drugs. Surely this shouldn't be happening, not after going through adolescence years ago.

They fell onto the bed, where she brazenly opened her legs. Elizabeth thought it terrible, for just a moment, until all her moral reticence faded away. All that was left was a nubile teenager, hungry for sex. Liz took over, crowding out Elizabeth. She needed her boyfriend to prove he still wanted her, and that meant letting him take her.

'You're mine, Leo, all mine, aren't you? Let me be your girlfriend, Leo. Take me, and I'll be all yours!' she heavily breathed.

He pulled aside the crotch of her panties, and entered her.

'Yes! Oh! Yes, Leo, make me your girl,' Liz's voice wavered as though in agony.

Leo was breathing heavily, drawing breath to plunge into her with all his strength. Elizabeth liked to take her time, with a gentle love making. Her mind was no longer there to make decisions, as Liz had taken over, and Liz wanted a hard, fast pounding.

He pulled back, and almost came out. Liz wrapped her ankles around his cheeks and dug in, guiding him to shove and pull in the right way for her. Something of Elizabeth's sexual experience was retained, but nothing of her adult moral standards. Liz was free to experiment, and find out what she needed.

One thing she already knew, and that was to pander to her boyfriend's needs. A desperate feeling of love tied her to him, so deeply emotional, it seemed physical. As an adolescent she intensely needed her boyfriend, especially as he was taking her, making her his girl. She was head-over-heels in love, and was giving him her all.

He ground to a halt, groaned something, and started to cum. It set her off, with a trembling of her entire body, and her heels drummed the bed. It took awhile for her to calm down, and when she did, a big warm smile spread across her face. Everything in the world was good.

Elizabeth slowly came round as though she had been unconscious. Knowing what she had done made her feel happy, and fretful at the same time. There hadn't been a chance to stop it, she simply opened up to the boy, letting him do it to her. No! It was wrong blaming Liz. She wanted him as much as Liz.

The feeling of being ready to do anything he wanted was dangerous and frightening. It was understood the hypnosis made her want him. The need to please him even spilled over to when she was Elizabeth. What had her thinking, was why the danger should be so exciting.

The afterglow of an orgasm was intensified by the intense sex. The feelings flooded into consciousness, enhancing the heat of deeply needing this boy's approval.

Not realising how vulnerable she was as Liz, she'd asked Leonard to hypnotise her. She had walked headlong into danger without knowing the consequences. The adolescent emotions were so very powerful, they were impossible for Liz to control. While hypnotised as Liz, Elizabeth would be a helpless observer. What was so worrying, was the girl had all the sexual experience of a woman to cope with, without the adult responsibilities.

Hypnotised as Liz, she was deeply in love with the boy, and willing to do anything for him. It was lucky that he was a decent young man, wanting to look after her. At that moment she was pleased that he wanted to fuck her.

***

'You two finished?' Bluebell smirked.

'Go easy on her, sis. I've given her an instruction to talk to you if she needs to change back to Elizabeth. You'll keep an eye on her for me, won't you!' he made her promise.

'Sure. Go to university and knock them dead. I'm sure you'll get the grant. See you back here in a few days time. We'll have everything back to normal by then,' she promised.

Leonard left for the airport in a taxi, leaving his car with Bluebell. He'd gone over the instructions several times, instructing her how to treat his precious vehicle. Sis had asked him who he loved most, the car or Liz. He hadn't answered, so she told him both would be looked after.

'How will that work then, if George goes home to his wife, Elizabeth?' he miserably spoke.

Bluebell gave him a hug, and left him to Liz.

George started walking across the road to Leonard's house, and came to a halt. That damn boy was kissing Elizabeth, his wife! The closer he got, the more obnoxious it looked. They were devouring each other, by smooching, French kissing, and necking. Hell! The boy's hand was between her legs! His wife was grinding herself against his fingers!

Thank god the boy was going away for a few days. Their embrace was so intense he could feel the heat when walking past them. They were still at it as he passed. He had to look away, yet why should he. It was his wife the boy was using to practice on. What else had the boy done to his wife while she was vulnerable, he dare not think about.

The front door was open so he walked in.

'Those two are blatantly smooching out there, for all the neighbours to see,' he complained.

'Best just leave it, George. They're young and will get over it soon enough. When he goes to college he'll meet other girls, and forget about her,' Marjorie lectured.

'I guess,' he said, not sounding placated at all.

He went to the bathroom, and was surprised to find he had a hard-on. Was it Marjorie, or his wife causing this? His lover was letting her son maul his wife. She was almost encouraging the boy to have sex with her, as though it were an experiment in growing up.

Marjorie had said he would find someone in college and forget about her. That was a relief, he didn't think. His wife would be abandoned by a boy grown bored with her. How nice to have her dumped, and given back to him.

'Has he gone?' Marjorie asked.

'Yea. Like, when will he be back?' Liz asked.

'You know, he told you. Three days, maybe four,' she repeated.

Marjorie looked at the girl's sweet face, remembering how like her aunt she was. The similarity kept reminding her of her friend, Elizabeth. Nothing else about the girl did. Elizabeth was elegant, quiet, and a lady. This girl was mischievous, flirty, and outward going. It was a nuisance, because she felt guilty every time she saw the girl.

'Will my uncle go home then?' Liz asked.

'What do you mean?' Marjorie countered.

'You know what I mean. I haven't told my aunt what you two have been up to, but you should stop it,' the girl pointedly spoke.

'You little spiteful bitch,' Marjorie slowly spoke, in a low tone.

'I'm not the bitch, you obviously are, playing around with my uncle,' Liz asserted.

'That will do. You do not speak to me like that in my house. I'm an adult and deserve respect. You are a child, and will be spanked if you don't behave.' Marjorie growled.

'You're not my mother, you jezebel,' Liz said, with steel in her voice.

'Come here, you little madam, I'll teach you manners,' Marjorie hissed.

Before Liz could run, the woman grabbed an arm and squeezed. In the agonising moment that she was being dragged closer, she knew what was about to happen. Landing over the woman's knee, with a thump, a hand came down upon her rear.

The smacking sound didn't rock the kitchen. It rocked her bottom and it shook her. It stung too.

'Oww! You can't, no! Oww! Stop it! Oww! Please don't spank me! Oww! I promise to be good, honest! I'm sorry, Marjorie, I really am! Oww! No, please don't. Oww! I promise to be a good girl. Oh! No! Please!' Liz cried out.

George stood in the kitchen doorway, watching. It was a shock. Should he do something? This wasn't right at all. His lover was spanking his wife! She deserved it after cavorting outside with that boy. Damn! It was turning him on. Why? Getting between the two of them looked dangerous.

He hypnotised his wife so as to control her, and this was the result. All his plans for a peaceful simple life had flown out the window. He hadn't meant to get involved with another woman, as one was more than enough to contend with.

Her bottom was red, and her lips were visibly swollen. Was that a consequence of the spanking, or from the boy exciting her. She deserved a good spanking, and Marjorie was carrying it out for him.

His wife slithered off the woman's lap onto the floor, with her dress up around her waist. Her bottom was red, and he figured the slaps were so fierce, that Marjorie's hand must be hurting. He stepped over to where his wife was on the floor, sobbing. George looked down at her, hesitating, not knowing what to do.

'What's going on here?' Bluebell demanded.

The man was looming over his wife, and Elizabeth was curled on the floor crying.

'What the fuck have you done?' she asked, poking George in the stomach.

Marjorie had got up, and walked to the back door.

Opening it she said, 'You deal with it from here. You'll quickly learn if you want to join our family,' she said, and closed the door behind her.

A moment of silence, then Bluebell kicked off again. 'Well?' she asked, in the most accusatory tone she could manage.

'Liz was being punished,' he managed to say.

'You've got no right, you bastard. Go home and don't come back,' Bluebell spat the words at him.

'Don't speak to me like that, you little madam,' he said, copying Marjorie.

'Go home, and stop doing it with my mother, you bastard,' Liz shouted at him.

Bluebell had been in the shower, so heard nothing of the tirade from Liz. Nor her mother's response. To her it looked as though George hit his wife. George watched the spanking and had been shocked by it. Was that what Marjorie meant as she left?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds