• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Asma of Libya

Mistress Asma of Libya

"I am Mistress Asma El-Taib of Libya, and I will dominate the hell out of you," the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned, dark-eyed, Hijab-wearing North African MILF said, hands on her hips, as she stood before Samir Stephens. The big and tall, burly and dark-skinned young Haitian Muslim smiled nervously, feeling absolutely tantalized by the sheer presence of the budding Muslim dominatrix standing before him.

Whoever said that Muslim women are soft and sweet, instead of strong and commanding has obviously never met Mistress Asma of Libya. Samir smiled as he gazed upon her, thrilled to see this beautiful woman, the result of African and Arabian bloodlines, exert her natural authority. Muslim female domination had always thrilled the young man more than he could say...

"Yes ma'am," Stephens replied, and he fell to his knees, and kissed Mistress Asma's feet, much to her delight. Mistress Asma sat down on a throne-like chair in the basement of her townhouse in Nepean, Ontario. The sultry Libyan dominatrix clucked her tongue, pleased by Stephens display of obedience. Nothing she loved more than an obedient Muslim man, that's for damn sure.

"I've been wanting to tame you ever since you walked into my restaurant," Mistress Asma confessed, and Samir Stephens smiled. Months and months ago, the young Haitian Muslim walked into the Arab cuisine restaurant owned by Asma El-Taib, a newcomer to Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Tripoli, Libya. The food was awesome, the staff was friendly, and the hostess was absolutely ravishing. Samir Stephens kept coming back, even though he knew he had zero chance with the lovely Asma, lady of coy smiles and fearless gaze...

Samir Stephens would lie awake at night, thinking of Asma and her hauntingly beautiful smile. The tall, Hijab-wearing Libyan lady always dressed modestly, and spoke softly, but he could see much strength in those eyes of hers. Oh, and Samir Stephens also noticed that Asma had one hell of a booty, one that her traditional Islamic skirts could not conceal. On many a night, Samir Stephens fantasized about that big booty of hers, and the lovely Asma haunted his dreams...

For a long time now, Samir Stephens had been struggling with something. As a six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean man from the island of Haiti, he carried himself a certain way. A lot of people in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, tended to stare at him everywhere he went. In the lily-white mindset of the capital of Canada, Samir Stephens was an exception with a capital E. Little did they know that the young Haitian Muslim was far more complicated than they could have imagined...

"Samir Stephens, stop daydreaming, I've got another task for you," Mistress Asma said in a sharp voice, and the young man looked at her, snatched out of his little trip down memory lane. Mistress Asma hiked up her traditional Islamic skirt, and Samir's eyes widened when he got a hint of her white cotton panties, which looked positively moist. Indeed, he began salivating right then and there, much to Mistress Asma's amusement...

"You look ravishing, Mistress Asma," Samir Stephens said in a meek voice, even as he licked his full lips hungrily. The thought of eating the hell out of her pussy thrilled him, and he felt himself harden. Mistress Asma looked at him and smiled wickedly, then shook her lovely head. Rising from her chair, Mistress Asma turned around, and Samir Stephens got a good look at that thick, round Libyan ass of hers...

"Your lips aren't fit to touch my pussy, Samir, you get to eat my ass today, if you do a good job, I may reconsider," Mistress Asma said, and Samir Stephens watched, amazed, as she pulled down her traditional Islamic long dress, and he finally got a good look at that big brown ass of hers, which looked like it was ready to burst out of her white cotton panties. Mistress Asma smiled, and then pulled down her panties, and Samir gasped as he saw her thick Libyan ass in all of its glory...

"Yes ma'am," Samir Stephens said, and Mistress Asma bent down, and spread her thick brown ass cheeks wide open, exposing her puckered asshole. Samir grinned, and positioned himself behind her. Bringing his face closer to Mistress Asma's butt, he sniffed her hole, and then stuck his tongue inside. Gripping her voluminous ass cheeks with both hands, Samir began eating Mistress Asma's asshole, loving the way it smelled and tasted...

"Hmm, go ahead, Samir, eat that ass," Mistress Asma said, loving the feel of Samir Stephens tongue in her asshole. Her former husband Ahmad El-Taib had balked at the idea of eating her ass, considering it nasty. By contrast, Samir Stephens, the young Haitian Muslim man who'd worshipped her from afar for early a year, well, he clearly felt different about her posterior. Indeed, the brother was eating her ass as though it were made out of sugar cubes...

"Oh fuck, Samir, I think I've got to fart," Mistress Asma said, almost panicking. Earlier, after a day spent preparing Middle-Eastern dishes for Canadian palates, she went into Starbucks and ordered one of their panini sandwiches. Evidently, the sandwich did not agree with her body, and Mistress Asma could feel a fart coming. And a major one at that. Hence why she warned her submissive, the handsome and oh-so eager Samir Stephens...

"It's alright, Mistress Asma, I don't mind," Samir Stephens replied, ignoring her warnings, and he gripped her big ass cheeks with those strong hands of his, refusing to let her go. At the same time, he stuck his tongue up her asshole once more, and that's when Mistress Asma cut loose...and farted. Right in Samir Stephens handsome face. The Haitian Muslim stud eagerly sucked up Mistress Asma's toxic fumes, inhaling her fart in its fullness, much to her surprise and delight...

"Hmm, you really love this ass?" Mistress Asma asked, smiling faintly at Samir Stephens, who smiled and nodded respectfully. The Libyan Muslim dominatrix noticed the bulge in Samir's pants, and licked her lips in anticipation. Shaking her head, Mistress Asma sighed, for she felt a wetness begin between her legs. At the moment, she was horny as can be...

"I am here to please you, Mistress Asma," Samir Stephens said, smiling faintly as he saw the lust shining in her lovely eyes. Mistress Asma sat back down on her chair, and gestured with her index finger for him to come to her. Samir did as commanded, and then, knelt mere inches from her. So close that he could smell the scent emanating from between her thighs. The scent of moist pussy, the smell of a woman in heat...

"Please me now," Mistress Asma said, her voice almost a hiss, and Samir Stephens smiled and nodded. Next, he spread her thighs wide open and buried his face between her legs. Mistress Asma leaned back in her chair as Samir Stephens ate her pussy, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. Indeed, Samir gave her sweet pussy a tongue bath, and by the time he was done, Mistress Asma was moaning in pleasure, loving what he'd done to her...

"I see you're hard for me," Mistress Asma said, grinning lustfully at Samir Stephens, and before he could reply, she patted his groin. Unzipping his pants, the Libyan Muslim dominatrix freed the Haitian stud's long and thick, dark dick. As a smiling Samir looked on, Mistress Asma began stroking his dick, and then, a few moments later, she took him into her mouth. Samir Stephens sighed in pleasure, thrilled by this unusual turn of events...

"How do you like the taste of Haitian dick?" Samir Stephens boldly asked Mistress Asma, and the Libyan Muslim dominatrix looked up at him, smiled and winked, but said nothing. Samir watched as she deep-throated his dick and gently massaged his balls. Soon he was ready to cum, and began to moan. When Samir finally came, Mistress Asma eagerly drank the Haitian Muslim stud's cum and smiled. For Samir tasted good indeed...

"Let's see if you can fuck," Mistress Asma said, a challenge in her voice, as she got on all fours, and shook her big ass at Samir Stephens, who grinned. The Haitian stud got behind her, and gently caressed her big brown ass, then gave it a kiss. Rubbing his hard dick against Mistress Asma's ass, he pushed his dick into her pussy. The Libyan Muslim dominatrix sighed happily as Samir's dick popped into her pussy. He gripped her hips and thrust into her, and thusly they began fucking...

"Hmm, I do love this ass," Samir Stephens said, smiling as he thrust into Mistress Asma, whose big brown booty bounced as he fucked her. For months he dreamed of taking the Hijab-wearing North African Muslim MILF like this, and now, at last, his dream was coming true. Pumping his dick into Mistress Asma's surprisingly tight pussy, Samir fucked her with gusto. And the two of them went at it for the next hour or so...

"That was fantastic, handsome, next time I'll tie you up and spank you," Mistress Asma said to a smiling Samir Stephens, who nodded gratefully. The two longtime friends exchanged a hug, and then Samir exited the premises. The young Haitian Muslim was all smiles as he got into his car and drove away. What an awesome woman, Samir Stephens thought, shaking his head. He was definitely looking forward to his next encounter with the lovely, bossy lady known as Mistress Asma of Libya...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mistress Asma of Libya

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds