• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

1234

A quick recap: Sushant gets the revelations about his aunty's different tiered dominant natures. Sushant's aunty doesn't come to know about his knowledge of her female-led relationship with her husband but still manages to turn him into her slave when Sushant's interest started to fade away from his academics and studies. Aunty is also seen with some of her dominant instincts as a cop.

Taking peg out of the reputation I built of Aunty in the previous two chapters, this has some more explicitly disturbing scenes. You are recommended not to go through the story if you get repulsive towards any tough-hearted scene. This is fun till the end but you might find things inappropriate in between. Thank you!

*******************************

Aunty was home late in the night and I went to sleep right after she had arrived. I was much tired after studying for the entire day. Aunty's domination was getting in my head now.

As soon as the clock hit 6, I heard the alarm ringing. I was very freaked out to go to the window but managed to get there after gulping down my fear under the throat. I was there 10 minutes late.

Aunty had uncle between her ass, worshiping it in the wettest manner possible. She was placed in the bed on all fours, while uncle was drowned in her ass from behind. She held his head and pushed it inside of her ass. After few minutes of licking, she made uncle lie on his knees to mount on him and piss inside his mouth.

Doing that, she started to get dressed for the jog while I moved to my room to run away from the jeopardy of getting caught. Aunty knocked on my room door after getting at it. I started shivering as soon as I heard the knock on the door.

I managed to go through the door and open it for aunty. She was there standing tall at the doorsteps with her 5'9 structure in her black Adidas leggings. My head was facing the floor and she entered the room. Her reactions changed as she saw all of the books messing the table at the side of the room. She smiled a little.

"Good morning beta!" She started with a smile and took her hand on my waist.

"Good morning masi!" I tried to step back.

"Did my nephew slept well?" She started to come forward.

"Tried to, aunty!" I still faced the floor and was still shivering slightly.

"Could you please read that timetable out for me loudly son?" She slid her hand and placed it just above my ass and came more forward.

I managed to take my head upwards and my eyes at the back of the door. I started to read that out,

"Monday - Allotment

Tuesday - House bitch

Wednesday - Oral day

Thursday - Reporting

Friday - Corrections

Saturday - Punishments."

"Lovely!" She tapped at the top of my ass with appreciation. "Now tell me, son, what day is it today?" She added.

"Tuesday, aunty!" I answered.

"So according to the list umm... you would be a house bitch today son." Saying that she came closest to me and grabbed my inner waist tightly, her tight boobs from the T-shirt bruised my chest, I could feel my index finger's tip-sized nipples of hers on my chest. I was freaked out by her gesture. My heartbeat at its very worst.

"I feel very shameful right now aunty, some distance would be appreciated." I began to defend my credibility.

"I was the first to carry you in the arms when you came to this world out of your mother, son. You fucked your darling aunty two nights ago. So don't I hold the possession to even hold you in my arms now?" She spoke softly. I didn't say anything in return but just went with the flow.

"Can you do me a favor son?" She killed the silence.

"Yes, aunty." I was frightened by a very low voice.

Taking her hand away from my waist she turned around. I faced her back, her open wavy black hairs were just before my eyes.

"Would you care to tie your aunty's mess on the head, son?" Handling the rubber band to me, she said.

"Sure aunty." I started to adjust her hair.

As soon as she turned around to make her hairs face me, her ass hit my dick and was now lying at a safe distance from my dick. Aunty didn't like the distance and she stepped back to make my dick touch her fleshy ass through her leggings. I had an erection in an instance.

She fit my erect dick into her butt crack through the pants and started rubbing her ass on it. I started to get total discomfort, while continued to tie her hair. I finished tying her hair to a low looped bun. Aunty teased me very well in this less than a minute. I felt some pre-cum on my tip.

She turned around again to place her one hand properly on my ass with the other one on the cheek, pulling me closer. I felt her nipples touching my chest. She came more closer and kissed me lightly on both the cheeks. She squeezed my ass into her palms.

"I have such a proud nephew, who is good at almost everything. He is just not good at some things and those would be fixed by aunty. Prepare the tea for the morning son, while aunty return from the little jog and workout. Your uncle is securely placed in his room, so you should be out of concern of him catching you red-handed."

"You start to trust your aunty from today onwards son. You are the house bitch for this day, that means to do all the chores of the house. I would still allow you some time off in your school time, but you need to continue working till night after coming back from school. As far as your study time is concerned, you have to help yourself on your own." She threw all of it on me with ease. She continued to squeeze my ass in her palms a couple of times when saying this.

I had a hard time saying anything in return after hearing all that from aunty. I stayed mum in her arms for one long minute. I gulped down the spit from my throat and said,

"Okay, aunty I would start from here onwards." I tried to free myself from her hold and she kept her grip still, "Not this easy son. You are expected to keep yourself out of the clothes, then only you would be able to value quality chores. You would do all the cleanings today from the curtains to the sheets and also wiping away the dry leaves of the garden."

"Here is a robe for the emergencies such as going to clean the garden or when you have a visitor to attend, but remember 'ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES'." saying that she handed me a robe and kissed my forehead.

She left the room while I prepared to get the chores done. I removed all the clothes and left myself completely naked. I left the room. I started to do the cleanings of the house. I swiped on every corner of the house for half an hour and then went to get the breakfast ready. I was managing everything by the timetable I set in my mind.

I got the tea ready in 10 minutes and was almost done with all of the chores. As soon as I prepared the table, I heard the bell ringing. I put on the robe and went to open it. It was the old aunty from the neighborhood asking for a plate of sugar. I helped her with it and she was gone in a minute.

I went back to get the table ready. As soon as I reached the table, aunty unlocked the door from the key that she always carried. I later realized that the robe was still on me. I was caught. I started shivering and pissed some drops in the robe out of fear. Aunty didn't look pleased with the sight before her eyes.

She smiled at me, "My nephew is so kind that he didn't understand what I said to him in the very first place." Saying that she made a hand gesture for me to follow her. She entered my room and so did I, following her. She pulled the string of the robe and undid it from my body, leaving me naked again.

I was shivering very hardly. "I'm sorry aunty, it was Huma aunty from the neighborhood asking for a cup of sugar. I was about to take it out but you arrived in the meantime, it's not my fault believe me." I was very close to crying out of guilt. I went down on my knees asking for forgiveness.

"I don't know whether you are right or not beta. I found you accused of breaking the laws of the house." She held my hands and took me up from the ground, she dragged me to the bathroom. I was in the state to defend myself physically but I didn't, as she was controlling my brain.

I was placed on the toilet after getting inside. She left me seated on the toilet seat to leave the bathroom to get something. She returned in five minutes with a set of handcuffs. Both my legs were bound from just above the feet to the toilet seat by either handcuff. I was in no state to move even a bit. I couldn't even reach the valves with my right hand, as the movements out of the seat were blocked for good. I had tears out of fear as if, what was going to happen.

"I already pooped in the morning masi, I don't need to do it again," I argued.

"Shhhhhhh" saying that she kissed my cheeks once. "Keep faith in your aunty and go with the flow son." She added. She stepped back and went for the round steel valve of the anus cleansing jet and started rotating it. I felt water jet out of the water nozzle hitting my asshole.

It was mild cold water and felt nice at first on my anus. She took the toothpaste out of the bathroom closet. She stopped the jet by the valve and pressed the toothpaste cylinder towards my ass to drop some heap of paste on my asshole. It felt very cold at first. I released a big moan out of my mouth.

"What is the sense in cleaning an already cleaned asshole son, right?" She held my head tightly and brought it upwards to face her. "Right son?" She expanded her pitch.

"Yes, right aunty!" was all I could spit out in that state. She did the valve again and the jet came out from the nozzle on my asshole in a decent flow. Aunty held my hands while continued to gaze into my eyes. As soon as the water hit the toothpaste on my anus, I could feel the snowy breezes passing near my anus. It was very cold. It almost froze my anal region, leaving me partially sore there in some regions. I could have stopped it with my hands, but those were held by aunty. I kept my eyes closed to accept all of it in total discomfort.

After a certain point of time, the paste was completely wiped away from my anus, but its coolness didn't, she stopped the jet flow. She peeped on my back to check on something. She placed her hands on both of my ass cheeks to spread it wide to get a clear view of my anus. She touched it from one of her fingers. I stayed still because I was not in the state to move even a bit.

"This thing is already much clean son. I don't know what to do next. I just have the urge to poop right now after such a long jog and I don't know if I would be able to hold it back for long. There is still some space behind your little asset, I would find my way son."

It was shocking and vile to hear that she was going to shit right behind me, sharing the same toilet seat with me. I had a tough time believing what was just said. She stood at her words and slide down her leggings and then her panties, leaving herself completely bottomless with just the jersey on.

She mounted on the toilet seat just behind me and made our back facing each other. I still didn't believe what aunty was going to do. I kept my head forward and eyes closed to save my eyes from any of those sights. I heard aunty peeing at first and then heard something dropping inside of the toilet seat. I knew what it was; I tried not to breathe to stay away from the airs hitting my nostrils.

I managed to get away from the smell. I sensed aunty's ass cheeks touching my back, and she made a step backward. She was adjusting a position for few seconds. She started again, and I felt my ass crack getting hit by something soft exactly from the middle. I couldn't believe she was taking a dump from close to my ass crack. All of the aunty's actions don't seem normal at all.

She did just a round of it before displacing herself from the seat. She took out a big piece of toilet paper from the roll at the side and handed it to me.

"You know what to do of it son!" Saying that she turned around with her ass. I was in agony, and I closed my eyes in grief and started doing the thing. I touched her inner thighs first to place my hands at a safe distance and started to take the paper upwards to her pussy lips. After reaching the pussy lips, I made my way more upwards.

I pushed my hands inside her giant ass crack and spotted her asshole on my way upwards. I still didn't open my eyes to have a sight of her beautiful ass. I just sensed her asshole inside the crack and rubbed the paper on it from all the sides to make it get clean. I only wished if it was clean, as I was not seeing anything. She ordered me to throw the paper inside the seat and she flushed it afterward. Aunty turned around to kiss my

forehead.

"What about your anus son?" I was left clueless as if what creepier was going to happen next.

"What about it aunty?"

"It still has my goo on it, I think the jet should be allowed to do its job now, but before that" Saying that she did the valve again and the water jet started to hit my anus out of the nozzle. Aunty locked my hands in an extra set of handcuffs. The water speed was at its fullest after she rotated the valve to the very end. I felt my ass getting cleaned in few seconds but the jet speed still had no lowering to it. Aunty had a phone call to attend so she left in an instance with just the T-shirt on, leaving me alone there with the jet still on. I couldn't do anything to help myself.

The water jet speed was much higher than normal now, the pace of the sharply pointed jet started to hurt my anus. I cried of the pain it inflicted with the very sharp jet of water on my anus. "Masi masi!" was all I could cry off, but she didn't arrive at the scene. The jet continued to bruise my asshole, while I was involved in too much cry now. I moaned and cried off the pain for more than five minutes.

The jet of the water was sharp and was also too big in diameter that it covered more than my anus on my butt crack. I was fading off the pain, while aunty arrived finally at my rescue.

"Oh I'm sorry, is my nephew hurt?" She inquired as I still struggled with the pain of the sharp jet edges. I wrapped my hands around her ass in pain, as soon as she came near,

"Please stop it aunty!" was all I could spit out in that state. Aunty kneeled in to view my back. She placed her hands again on my ass to stretch it further, to get a view. When she stretched on it, the jet hit my anus more briefly and I glued my mouth and head just above her pussy, and grope her ass tighter to stop the cries of pain from coming out. Aunty finally reached at the side to cut the flow off, I had a massive exhalation on her bare hips. I finally felt her brief bottom on my cheeks after coming out of the pain. She rubbed my back head and roamed her fingers inside my hair.

She undid the handcuffs from my legs and hands to set me free finally. I had difficulties standing properly as my anus was still hurting. I was taken to the room by aunty, carefully in that rare stamina level.

"Why are you doing this to me, aunty? I have not done any wrong till this date in my boyhood and also in the teenage." I protested softly in a low voice.

"I hate to torture you either son, but this thing is vital from the bigger picture. I found your academics' progress slipping away and that is when I decided to enslave you into this shit." She cleared the air.

"What is the story behind uncle?" I took that moment to make all of the mysteries come alive. Aunty took a second to itch on her bare pussy, folding her legs upon one another again, she started to speak.

"He had a well-paid job 2 years ago. He used to make more money in the family because of his dominant post in the corporate sector. But he was a natural submissive. He used to give me pedicures every night in our 9 years of marriage. He even kissed and licked my toe sometimes. Two years from now after Ananya came, on one fine day he expressed his views upon his submissive nature. I researched about it for a week, and after that, we were ready because of my dominant instincts already present." She informed me of all of it.

"It must have been hard for both of you to get into this thing." I interrogated.

"Yes it was very hard at first but then our natural selves eased up all of the X-factors in this relationship." She answered.

"Has he gone through all of it that you made me go through right now?" She laughed hard at my question and I knew why.

"He has gone through the worst son, you couldn't even think of some."

"Like?"

"Like, he had been cuckolded with more than 15 guys in this time duration and has tested each of their cums, you are one of them as well. I have an urge to fill in a new dick now and then. You have met Rajiv who was one of them. Many of them are millionaires or high-profile attorneys whom I meet on daily basis. I have been proposed to marriage by many of them, and still get proposed in this age, but I know who deserves me as a wife and whom I love." She chuckled a bit while saying.

"How do you stay away from the occurrence of any STDs masi (Aunty)?"

"Oh, nice question beta, your mom and I have a common friend in Dr. Anushka!" As soon as I heard Dr. Anushka's name coming, my eyebrows went curvy. She was easily the most beautiful woman I have known of, also the one whom I have jerked off to quite often.

"She is the senior compatriot to me in this league, by being in this kind of marriage with her partner for over one and a half-decade. She knows all of the remedies and provides me with the best of them." My heart went cold as soon as I heard all that about Dr. Anushka.

"Coming back to uncle, what more about him?" I came on the track again.

"Oh yes, Anmol had broken his skin several times while getting whipped out of his mistakes in the form of the punishments. Anushka has stitched his skin after those incidental breaks. She could be here tonight for some initial medication on Anmol's butt skin, after yesterday noon's punishment." She exclaimed all with a low tone.

"Don't you regret beating him to welts or blood?" I asked out of concern for my uncle.

"No beta, not even a bit. I'm ought to be tough, by holding my emotions back. This will help him get shaped the way I want him to. Beyond all that, he chose his way into this relationship." She was very low and elegant while speaking that.

"What more?"

"He takes my pee down his throat twice every day, or even more than twice sometimes. He has also cleaned my asshole several times like you did today, the only difference comes that you were given the paper and he had to use his tongue." She laughed while saying that.

"Geez aunty, am I going to go through all that?" I was freaked out.

"No son, you are my dear nephew, not my husband. My husband is my responsibility but you have to go through many responsibilities in the future and for that, you have to be a strong person. I would punish you for your wrongdoings, worse the mistake harder the punishments." Aunty stood stern.

"How long would it go with uncle?" I asked.

"As long as our body works for the good." She spoke being much noble.

"Does it mean, till death?"

"Judge for yourself, son." She said exquisitely.

"And with me?"

"Your aunty is here to help you get through the phase of being the most self-dependent person in the world, unlike your uncle. I mean, we share the same blood, you have my nature. I love Anmol very much, but his submissive nature makes me fall for him more and more. I want you to make people fall for yourself by your dominance and not the other way. I would love to be the headmistress for THIS master's slaves." She pointed her fingers towards me while saying that.

"I'm so lucky to have you, aunty." I went down to kiss her legs. She offered her feet to me and I licked on all of it. I was much motivated after hearing all of that from my mistress. I took her thumb in my mouth and gave her a good sucking on her feet.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Aunty's Darker Side Exposed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds