• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • French Women into Haitian Men

French Women into Haitian Men

"A lot of girls like to pretend that they're full of rainbows and unicorns but not me, if I've got to fart, I do it, I don't hold back, I let loose wherever I'm at," Marguerite DesRenaudes said with a smirk, and then she did just that. Squeezing her voluminous ass cheeks, the curvaceous young Frenchwoman unleashed a loud, wet fart. And then she leaned back on the reclining chair, seemingly without a care in the world.

"Hmm, I like that sound," said her boyfriend Armand Abelard, and the burly, handsome and dark-skinned young Haitian-Canadian threw his head back and laughed. Marguerite looked him up and down, then smiled, pleased by his reaction. The two of them relaxed on the sand at Jean-Dore Beach, one of Montreal's top tourist attractions. Fellow beachgoers, including a balding, Hawaiian-shirted Quebecer and his Filipino wife, walked away, disgusted.

Armand smiled, thrilled by Marguerite's utter fearlessness. The two of them met a year ago in sociology class at the University of Montreal. The sociology professor, Regina Seguin, made the mistake of pairing the six-foot-tall, brilliant and hot-headed young Haitian business major with the smart-mouthed, sassy, French-born international student and outspoken "body image activist" for an assignment, and sparks flew. Much to a lot of people's surprise, Armand and Marguerite were still together a year later.

"Guess I cleared the air," Marguerite said, shrugging while smiling wickedly, and Armand nodded, then kissed her on the lips. Nothing he liked more than inhaling his favorite nasty woman's toxic fumes. Armand looked at Marguerite, who looked pretty damn good in a bathing suit which the five-foot-ten Frenchwoman filled out like only a curvy, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman could. Her long reddish brown hair flowed freely on her shoulders, and her vivacious green eyes were hidden by a pair of sunglasses.

"Nasty woman," Armand said with a shrug, and Marguerite lifted her sunglasses and winked at him. Marguerite licked her lips, knowing exactly how much her darling Armand loved his 'nasty woman.' Linking her hands with his, Marguerite rose, and then the two of them made their way toward the water. Like the 'chenapan' that he is, Armand splashed water at Marguerite as soon as they got into the water, and she squealed in surprise...

"Dammit, Armand, I'm going to get you for this," Marguerite shouted, and she chased after him, but the tall, lean and athletic young man easily escaped her clutches. Marguerite smiled, and shook her head. Armand stood a few meters away, and raised his hands in the air in mock-surrender. As he approached her in a conciliatory manner, Marguerite opened her arms wide, as if to embrace him. Smiling, Armand came nearer, and then, Marguerite suddenly shoved him backwards, and he fell on his ass.

"Hey, not fair, mamas," Armand said, shaking his head, as he slowly rose to his feet. Marguerite stood before him, hands on those wide hips of hers, a cocky grin on her lovely face. Armand shook water out of his thick Afro like a lion shaking rainwater out of his mane, and she held her breath, temporarily dazed by his sheer masculine beauty. Marguerite was still smiling when he pulled her close, kissed her on the lips, and then threw his weight against her, sending them both tumbling into the water...

"You sly bastard," Marguerite said, laughing, as she waded in the water, and Armand grinned. Once more they kissed, and laughed in unison. Other people waded into the water around them, young women, old men, young women, single people, families, the whole nine yards. Marguerite and Armand ignored them all, for they were very much in a world of their own...

"Yeah, I'm slick and tricky, but you like me," Armand said, and Marguerite smiled and nodded. It was astonishing how much she loved the cocky, handsome young Haitian. To say that the two of them came from different worlds would have been the understatement of the century. Indeed, Marguerite DesRenaudes and Armand Abelard came from entirely different hemispheres, come to think of it...

Armand Abelard was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to Haitian immigrant parents who left the island of Haiti due to political strife in the late 1980s. Marguerite DesRenaudes was born to a family of farmers in the Camargue region of France. As much as she loved the mountainous, almost primeval, unique land in which she was raised, Marguerite always knew deep down that her destiny lay elsewhere...

After completing a bachelor's degree in psychology at the University of Paris in Sorbonne, France, Marguerite DesRenaudes wasn't sure what to do with her life. The young woman decided to travel and see the world. During her first trip to the City of Montreal, Quebec, Marguerite fell in love with la belle province, and a few months later, she enrolled at the University of Montreal. Not long after that, Marguerite fell in love with a handsome, brilliant, at times annoying but absolutely charming young man. The unforgettable and inimitable Armand Abelard, the man who stole her heart...

"You know, only you could get me to put on a bathing suit and come to the beach, I hadn't even been to the pool in years," Marguerite confessed, as she swam beside Armand in the water, about a hundred meters from the crowded beach. Armand gently took her hands in his, and then kissed them. Marguerite blushed and grinned, touched by such a sweet and romantic gesture...

"Ma belle Marguerite, I'd rather look at your curvy body and fine derriere than any skinny chick's skin and bones," Armand said with a grin, and Marguerite nodded, knowing that he meant every word. Hell, during her first overnight stay at Armand's apartment in Montreal-Nord, she found a stack of porno magazines under his mattress. The tiles ranged from XL Girls to Phat Mag. Armand was one of those brothers who liked big girls and didn't apologize for it...

"Je t'adore, mon cheri," Marguerite said, and she leaned closer and kissed Armand, who embraced her, and, just like she knew he would, he gave her ass a firm squeeze. Marguerite rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed. Armand smiled innocently and squeezed her ass some more. An old white dude walking by gave them a look, but Armand looked at him defiantly. The old guy kept on going, shaking his head in disapproval. Haters going to hate, Marguerite thought with a smile.

"Right back at you, babe," Armand replied, and he and Marguerite spent the remainder of the afternoon frolicking in the water, and afterwards, they returned to their little camp. They got dressed, and then hopped into Armand's Jeep Cherokee, a gift from his father Antoine Abelard, given to him on the day he graduated from the University of Montreal.

"Hmmm, the beach was fun, handsome, but now I'm famished," Marguerite said, and Armand nodded, for he knew just the place. They drove to their favorite restaurant, La Bonne Bouffe Creole. They sat inside, and ordered their favorite dish, white rice with brown bean sauce, complete with goat meat and a huge pitcher of lemonade. After being introduced to Haitian cuisine a year ago, Marguerite had quickly become addicted to it, much to Armand's delight...

"Hmm, the food is awesome, but I swear I'm in the mood for something else," Armand said with a lusty smile, as he watched Marguerite eat. The curvy young Frenchwoman could eat with the best of them, and then some. Armand smiled, loving the expression of pure rapture on Marguerite's lovely face as she wolfed down the tasty dishes. He recently started teaching her how to speak Creole, and she took to it like a cat takes to hunting mice...

"Mwen konnen kisa ou vle," Marguerite replied with a sly smile, and Armand was caught off-guard. For the young Frenchwoman spoke Haitian Creole almost with the fluency of a native, which Armand found absolutely amazing. Growing up in Montreal, he'd seen a few white people, especially those with Haitian spouses, who spoke Creole fluently, but the speed at which Marguerite picked up his language astonished Armand. This woman is truly amazing, he thought.

"Oh my," Armand said, smiling nervously as Marguerite's swift hand slid under the table and landed on his thigh. He looked at her and Marguerite winked, and nodded firmly. They finished their meal, and then he settled the bill. Taking out his MBNA Mastercard, Armand paid, and left a generous tip, then thanked the restaurant owner for their hospitality. Moments later, he and Marguerite left the restaurant together, and headed home.

"Mwen kral kraze pijon ou," Marguerite whispered into Armand's ear, and he felt himself harden as they reached the parking lot of his apartment building. Nestled in the heart of Montreal-Nord, a historical neighborhood which was full of Haitians, the old Bouvier Building had stood for ages, resisting gentrification, and other forms of urban blight. Armand had called it home for a long time, and Marguerite was starting to feel really fond of it. Racial and cultural diversity, great shops and restaurants, easy access to public transit, what's not to love?

"Hmm, my nasty woman, I can't get enough of you," Armand whispered into Marguerite's ear, and he patted her thick derriere, which caused her to squeal in delight. They barely made it to his place on the second floor before starting to get their freak on. Armand pressed Marguerite against the kitchen wall, and she looked him up and down, and patted the bulge in his pants...

"Oh, cheri, I can tell," Marguerite replied, and then Armand kissed her passionately. In an amazing display of strength and chivalry, he hoisted her up on the kitchen counter, amazing the hell out of a clearly surprised Marguerite, who laughed nervously. Marguerite had been a big gal her entire life, and often felt awkward because of it. Armand was the first man who accepted her exactly as she was, and made her feel wanted and loved...

"Strong enough for you?" Armand asked cockily, knowing that Marguerite was surprised that he could lift her up. Marguerite smiled and nodded, then kissed him again. Armand caressed her big, soft breasts through her shirt, which she swiftly took off. Off came those dark blue sweatpants that she was so fond of, and then he yanked down her panties. Sliding his tongue down Marguerite's throat, Armand slipped his hand between her thick thighs, and began fingering her pussy...

"I love my strong Haitian prince," Marguerite whispered, and Armand grinned and continued pleasuring her. Fastening his lips to the areolas of her left breast, Armand continued fingering her pussy, twisting his fingers this way and that. Marguerite licked her lips, then moaned softly, loving what Armand was doing to her. The Haitian brother knew his way around her body, and he always pleased her...

Carried over from the kitchen to the living room floor by their passion, Marguerite and Armand got it on there. Marguerite found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, with a horny Armand positioning himself behind her. Spreading her thick white ass cheeks wide open, Armand slid his index finger into her asshole and began fingering her backdoor, causing Marguerite to arch her back and moan softly...

"I love your thick ass," Armand said, laughing and playfully slapping Marguerite's big bum while he fingered her. The warmth and tightness around his finger amazed him. Pulling his finger out of her butt, he began eating her pussy from behind and Marguerite's moans turned into delighted squeals. Flicking his thumb over her clit, Armand teased the hell out of Marguerite, and watched as her big, beautiful body shuddered all over...

"Fuck yeah, you're making me so horny," Marguerite cried out, and Armand grinned, and felt himself harden. Marguerite turned around and looked at him, her eyes flitting all over his taunt, muscular body, before settling on his groin area. The sight of Marguerite's big round ass had Armand harder than a rock, and she surprised him when she made a quick grab for his dick. Without another word, Marguerite knelt before him and began sucking his dick...

"You rock, sweetie," Armand whispered, stunned by how greedily Marguerite sucked his dick. Sometimes he was astonished by how freaky, sensual and absolutely demanding she could be sexually. Marguerite licked his dick like a lollipop, and then locked eyes with him. Licking her lips suggestively, Marguerite grinned, and looked Armand up and down. Without another word, Marguerite got on all fours, and shook her big pale ass at him...

"You know what to do," Marguerite said coyly, and Armand smiled and came up behind her. Caressing her big round ass, he smiled and slapped it, and a grinning Marguerite further astonished him by making her ass clap. Something which he didn't think white women could do, that's for damn sure. Smiling, he rubbed his hard dick against Marguerite's ass, and then pushed his dick into her.

"Oh fuck, I really love that ass, and the woman it's attached to," Armand said, smiling lustfully as he gripped Marguerite's hips tightly, and then began fucking her. Marguerite cried out in pleasure as Armand's dick entered her pussy. No matter how many times she and Armand made love, he never stopped thrilling her. The Haitian stud had a way of bringing out her innermost passion, unleashing her basest desires, and Marguerite couldn't get enough of him...

"Hmm, fuck me harder, my love," Marguerite pleaded, loving the way Armand pounded away at her, balls to the wall, as they say. Armand, emboldened by her deep moans and lustful pleas, smacked her big ass and pulled her hair as he fucked her. Marguerite kept grinding that big ass of hers against his groin, and he thrust into her. Armand fucked her with gusto, and didn't let up until several hours had gone by, when the seemingly inexhaustible Marguerite made him tap out...

"I never want to let you go, Marguerite, my life would suck without you," Armand said, much later, as he lay in Marguerite's arms. The lovely, curvy Frenchwoman grinned and kissed him on the forehead, holding him tenderly. Armand's words pleased her more than she could say, and she thanked her lucky stars to have found such a gem of a man in the City of Montreal, of all places. And Marguerite never wanted to let Armand go either, even if it meant settling in Quebec to build a life with him and saying goodbye to her old life in Camargue...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • French Women into Haitian Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds