• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Femdom for Haitian Jocks

Quebec Femdom for Haitian Jocks

"Stop fussing, Bernard, just relax a bit and it won't hurt as much," Sylvie Beauharnais said, tut-tutting and shaking her head as she looked at her big and tall, devastatingly handsome Haitian-Canadian fiancé. In the master bedroom of their Montreal-Nord apartment, things were heating up...just as Sylvie planned. This was indeed "female domination night" after all...

Bernard Michelet, six-foot-two and two hundred and fifty pounds of dark-skinned, athletic and buff Haitian masculinity is a starting quarterback on the University of Montreal varsity football team, one tough brother, and apparently, he lacked a high threshold of pain. Quite a disappointing discovery, considering his fondness for contact sports. We're going to have to rectify that, Sylvie thought, smiling wickedly.

"Sylvie, this stuff hurts, alright?" Bernard replied, wincing as Sylvie slowly pulled her fist out of his ass. Bernard exhaled sharply, feeling quite relieved after Sylvie's gloved hand vacated his bum. Ever since Sylvie and he began exploring BDSM together, she started trying all kinds of crazy stuff with him. And to think that when he first laid eyes on Sylvie two years ago, at the Carivibe Festival, he thought she looked soft and sweet...

"Oh come on," Sylvie said, a sweet smile on her face, and Bernard looked at the short, curvy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed French Canadian psychology student, and shook his head. Rolling her eyes, Sylvie leaned over and took his long and thick, dark dick in her hands and began fellating him. Bernard couldn't help but smile as Sylvie began sucking the hell out of his dick. All this kinky stuff had him horny as can be, and Bernard desperately needed some release...

Lying in bed, his hands and feet bound by silk scarves, the burly Haitian brother grinned as Sylvie fingered his ass while sucking his dick. Bernard had dated a lot of women in his twenty five years. Women liked men with potential, and Bernard was on his way to the top. Soon he'd have his degree, and a potential CFL job as well. And he had a gorgeous, kinky blonde Quebecer as his fiancée. Life simply couldn't be any better...

As a famous football player and an MBA student at the School of Business of the University of Montreal, Bernard Michelet attracted a lot of women. And throughout his five years on the team, he'd definitely had his share of them. Black women, White women, Asian women, and even a few of those outwardly pious and shy yet privately freaky, Hijab-wearing Arab women. Sylvie was the one he never saw coming...the one who stole his heart.

"You are amazing," Bernard said, sighing deeply as Sylvie sucked him off, and when he came, she eagerly drank his cum. Yup, Bernard had never met anyone quite like Sylvie Beauharnais, that's for damn sure. Born in the City of Laval, Quebec, to a French Canadian family, Sylvie moved to Montreal to study psychology at the University of Montreal. Along the way, the young woman discovered a fondness for BDSM, and a fondness for men of African descent...

"Oh mon cheri, I may be a twisted woman but I do love you," Sylvie whispered, and she kissed Bernard passionately, then undid his bonds. The burly Haitian stud pulled her into his arms, and Sylvie happily straddled him. As they began making love in a more traditional way, Sylvie admired their reflections in the nearby mirror. Only five-foot-six, a bit chubby, Sylvie nevertheless looked tiny on top of Bernard, the Haitian stud whom she referred to as her big teddy bear...

"And I love you too, crazy woman," Bernard heard himself say, and Sylvie smiled, pleased by his words. Straddling him, Sylvie admired his well-muscled, strong and masculine form. The first time they met, Bernard was hanging out with friends at the Caribbean festival, and he looked like a dark prince hanging out with his attendants. Sylvie noticed that a lot of the brothers Bernard was hanging out had dates, lovely young women of all hues, but the football stud stood alone. Sylvie was determined to rectify that...

"I can't get enough of you," Sylvie whispered, as she looked into Bernard's soulful brown eyes. From the get-go, Sylvie was quite smitten with Bernard. The handsome Haitian-Canadian university football star reminded her of one of her favorite Hollywood actors, Kevin Grevioux, who played the sexy, muscle-bound black werewolf Raze in the Underworld movies. The brother was fine, and on top of that, he was smart, friendly and easygoing. Sylvie was determined to make him hers, and so she did...

"Good to know," Bernard replied, and Sylvie kissed his lips, and then kissed his broad, hairy chest. Such a strong and masculine yet gentle man, Sylvie thought, marveling at Bernard's virility. His strong yet gentle hands caressed her face, and her breasts, and then went to her thick round ass, just like Sylvie knew they would. Bernard was an ass man through and true, and Sylvie was fortunate enough to have a nice, thick derriere...

"Want to play with my ass?" Sylvie asked, and Bernard nodded and grinned. Sylvie smiled, knowing that there was nothing she would not do for him. Dating a black man publicly exposed Sylvie to a whole new world. Growing up the daughter of a middle-class couple in Laval, Sylvie was spared a lot of the world's true ugliness. Her father Leonel Beauharnais was a doctor, and her mother Mathilda Joseph-Beauharnais worked for the Laval Public Library. And they were fiercely protective of their little Sylvie...

The Beauharnais family tolerated a lot of Sylvie's peculiar interests, including her fondness for BDSM and lavish spending on exotic cultural artifacts, especially those from Africa and the Arab world. Yet, they put their foot down upon hearing that their daughter Sylvie was dating Bernard Michelet, the star of the Montreal University varsity football team. When Sylvie refused to give Bernard up, her parents cut her off...

"My pale goddess," Bernard whispered into Sylvie's ear, and she purred with contentment, knowing that she'd made the right choice. Bernard was definitely the right man for her, and if her parents, with their outdated views on race, couldn't see that, then it was their loss. That's why she moved out of the Laval townhouse in which she grew up, and moved into a three-bedroom apartment in Montreal-Nord with Bernard, the man she loved...

"Je t'adore, mon beau," Sylvie said, grinning as she got on all fours, and shook her ass at Bernard. The Haitian stud looked at her as though mesmerized. An ass man through and true, Bernard couldn't get enough of Sylvie's ass, and she was more than okay with that. As he got behind her and spread her ass cheeks, Sylvie grinned and pressed her ass against his handsome face. Bernard sniffed her ass, and then stuck his tongue into her asshole...

"Love that ass," Bernard murmured, and as he began eating her ass, Sylvie giggled happily, and thought of all the mean and sexy things she did to his ass last weekend. Even though Bernard, like a lot of men, was loath to admit it, he liked having his ass played with. Sylvie discovered as much by fingering his ass while sucking his dick. Yup, Bernard had a hidden anal eroticism, and a submissive streak the length of Lake Erie...

"You know you want to submit to me and give me your sweet Haitian ass," Sylvie said, as she pulled out a strap-on dildo on Bernard, after he sexed her up, following a night at Blvd 44, one of Montreal's trendiest night clubs. After bending Sylvie over, smacking her ass and slamming his dick into her pussy for a couple of hours, Bernard came three times and was ready to call it a night. Little did he know, Sylvie had other stuff in store for him...

"Shoot, I'll try anything once," Bernard said, feeling both titillated and nervous as Sylvie smiled and stepped forward. Thus Bernard found himself bent over their bed, and Sylvie lubricated his ass and then pressed the dildo against his ass. As a nervous Bernard waited, Sylvie gripped his hips and held him into place, then thrust into him. Just like that, Sylvie began fucking her man in the ass with her strap-on dildo. He'd given into to her demands far more easily than she would have thought...

"You love this fat white ass, don't you, handsome?" Sylvie whispered, smiling as Bernard worked his tongue into her asshole while fingering her pussy. After a while, she found herself super horny, wanting more. Bernard later had Sylvie sit on his face, smothering him with her ass. In this position, he stroked his dick as he ate her ass. Sylvie looked at Bernard's dick, and smiled, hungrily...

"Yeah, I do love this big beautiful French Canadian ass, and I'm going to smash it till kingdom come," Bernard said, and he took Sylvie and put her on all fours, then rubbed his hard dick against her creamy white ass. Bernard gripped Sylvie's hips and thrust into her. A happy sigh escaped Sylvie's lips as she felt Bernard's long and thick dick fill up her pussy. The Haitian stud began to fuck her with gusto, stabbing her pussy with deep strokes, just the way she liked it...

"Hmmm, just like that, fuck me, babe," Sylvie cooed, and Bernard grinned and slapped her ass, then continued to fuck her. At some point, Bernard flipped Sylvie on her back, and looked into her eyes. Lying on her back with her legs in the air, her eyes narrowed, her tongue licking her lips, Sylvie gave Bernard a come-hither look which he found oh-so irresistible. Grabbing Bernard's dick, Sylvie rubbed it against her ass, and smiled invitingly...

"Oh my," Bernard said, and he took the bottle of lubricant that Sylvie handed him, and made good use of it. Sylvie watched as he rubbed his dick against her ass, and she smiled at him. Bernard nodded, and then pushed his dick into her ass. Sylvie winced as Bernard's dick popped into her ass, and slowly let out her breath. Locking eyes with Bernard, Sylvie gritted her teeth...

"Bernard, I'm not asking you, I'm TELLING you, fuck my ass," Sylvie said in an angry, bossy tone, and Bernard smiled and nodded, then complied. Bucking his hips, he worked his dick into her tight, warm asshole and fucked her good. Sylvie was definitely a dominatrix alright. He didn't know many women who could sound bossy with a dick up their ass, that's for damn sure. He fucked her hard, and soon Sylvie's screams of passion filled their apartment...

"I can't imagine my life without you, my crazy, freaky Quebecoise, and honestly, I don't want to," Bernard said, much later, as he lay in bed, sweaty and exhausted, next to a glowing Sylvie. The young woman looked at her lover and smiled, pleased by his words. Gently, she kissed him on the forehead, then rolled on top of him. Straddling Bernard, Sylvie locked eyes with him, and did not smile. The freaky, bossy, sensitive and absolutely wonderful woman he loved so much was ready for round two, and Bernard was not about to let her down...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Femdom for Haitian Jocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds