• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Seducing the Haitian Doctor

Seducing the Haitian Doctor

"Doc, I'm constipated and I've tried everything to overcome this blockage that I've got down below but nothing seems to work, I feel bloated, like my ass is on fire," Suzanne Moreau said with a sigh, as she looked at Dr. Francis Duchene. The tall, broad-shouldered, gorgeously dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome physician nodded with empathy, as was his custom. If it weren't for hypochondriacs like you, doctors worldwide would have less business, Dr. Duchene thought as he looked at Suzanne.

At the age of twenty four, Suzanne Moreau had already been married twice, and divorced twice. Her latest divorce proved quite scandalous, even in the small town of Trois-Rivières, Quebec. Especially after she was sent to jail when it was revealed that her former husband, Nigerian newcomer Malik Adewale, had paid her to marry him so he could get his papers. Long story short? Malik was on the lam, and Suzanne had done some jail time. And now she was back in town...

The chubby, red-haired and green-eyed, pretty-faced and curvaceous young French Canadian woman was locally known for her debauchery. Dr. Duchene remembered her parents, Richard and Gina Moreau, who died in a tragic car accident almost a decade ago. Since that day, Suzanne Moreau had been in the care of her elderly aunt Nicole Moreau, who could do very little to tame her wild ways. Not that Dr. Duchene thought there was even a snowball's chance in hell that Suzanne could tame her wild ways...

"We'll have to find the right laxative for you, my dear," Dr. Duchene said impassively, and Suzanne smiled. She'd been coming to Dr. Duchene's office for as long as she could remember. Truth be told, if Suzanne were honest with herself, she'd have to admit that she had a long-standing crush on Dr. Duchene. The guy reminded her of Hollywood actor Dennis Haysbert, from the Allstate Insurance commercials on television.

There weren't a lot of McGill-educated, devastatingly handsome Haitian-Canadian men practicing medicine in rural Quebec, that's for damn sure. Such men usually preferred the bigger cities like Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. And they sure didn't make them like Dr. Duchene anymore. With his serious, handsome face and his athletic good looks, Dr. Duchene looked more like a retired NFL player than a physician. At the age of forty four, the good doctor looked pretty damn good...

"Perhaps it's not the laxatives, Doc, perhaps my ass is too loose," Suzanne almost said, but she caught herself on time. Dr. Duchene was otherwise occupied, looking at her chart. On his office wall hung his degree from the prestigious Medical School of McGill University. Suzanne was impressed. After graduating from the local high school, Suzanne thought about joining the Canadian Armed Forces but washed out after eight months. She was not cut out for army life...

Returning to her hometown of Trois-Rivières, Suzanne Moreau got a job at the local mill, where her welding skills helped her earn decent pay. She continued to live with her aunt, and usually spent her nights at Harry's Tavern, drinking, fighting, and often bringing home the odd trucker, especially the Black, Latino and Aboriginal ones. Suzanne had always been fond of men of color, and didn't apologize for it. This irked the hell out of the local white dudes, since Suzanne was a fairly attractive woman...

Suzanne noticed that besides his fancy degree, there were other things on the good doctor's office wall, like a family portrait. She carefully looked at the picture of Dr. Duchene standing next to a slender, well-dressed, blonde-haired Caucasian woman, and their two mixed-race daughters. Suzanne recognized Dr. Duchene's late wife, former city councilwoman Patricia Saint-Laurent, and their adult daughters Joanne and Stephanie, both of whom were studying at the University of Montreal. Nice family, Suzanne thought wistfully...

"You and your wife made for a lovely couple, Doc, I'm so sorry she's gone," Suzanne said out of the blue, and Dr. Duchene looked at her, a puzzled expression on his handsome face. Dr. Duchene nodded courteously, even though he seemed a bit put-off by what she'd just said. Suzanne wasn't surprised. Most of the people in Trois-Rivières thought little of her. To them, Suzanne was an odd duck. A woman who drank a lot, got into bar fights, and slept with minority men. A scandalous woman whom decent people didn't associate with, that's what Suzanne was...

"Thank you, Suzanne, it's been two years but I miss my Patricia more day by day," Dr. Duchene replied, his voice choked with emotion. Suzanne bit her lip, unsure what to do. At six-foot-two, the good doctor was a solid man, and with his casual confidence and deep voice, he seemed like the type who could handle anything. Yet all of a sudden, he seemed almost...frail.

"It's alright, Doc, we all feel pain and loss," Suzanne said, as she got up, and then, gently put her arms around Dr. Duchene. Dr. Duchene trembled slightly, and a smiling Suzanne patted him...all over. When she looked up at him, Dr. Duchene seemed confused. Slowly but firmly, he extricated himself from her arms, and then apologized for his moment of weakness, as he put it. Suzanne looked at the handsome physician and smiled innocently. The things I could do to you, sexy chocolate man, Suzanne thought, smiling.

"Thank you for your sympathy, Suzanne, means a lot, I'll write you a prescription and then go on home, I think I'm not feeling well," Dr. Duchene said, and he put down his chart, and then scribbled something on a piece of paper, which he then handed over to Suzanne. The young woman looked at him and smiled, loving the effect that she was having on the normally unflappable doctor...

"You're welcome, Doc, and if there is anything I can do to help you feel better, just let me know," Suzanne said, and then she gave Dr. Duchene another impromptu and definitely unwanted hug, then sauntered out of his office. The doctor's receptionist, an elderly Asian lady named Mira Chan, shot her a look. Suzanne winked at Mira, who evidently knew all about her bad reputation, then shrugged at the disapproving old woman and walked out of the office.

Suzanne headed to the Trois-Rivières Public Library, and sat down at a computer. Looking up Dr. Duchene on Facebook, she was pleased to discover that they had five friends in common. Suzanne sent him a friend request, along with a nice little message apologizing for offending him earlier, along with her cell phone number if he wanted to discuss the incident further. After browsing Facebook for a while and watching videos of her favorite artist, Coeur De Pirate, on YouTube, Suzanne got up and headed home...

"Salut, Suzanne, it's Francis," stated a text message from an unknown number, and Suzanne smiled as she got home. For once, her aunt wasn't there, having gone to Montreal to visit old friends. Suzanne had the house to herself. Saving the good doctor's number on her cellphone, she called him back right away, surprising herself and him. I want this rare fish for myself, Suzanne thought wickedly.

"Hello, Doc, sorry for my behavior earlier, there's just something about a fine gentleman like you that gets me worked up," Suzanne stated boldly, and she smiled to herself as she heard the good doctor's breath quicken on the phone. Leaning back on her couch, Suzanne relaxed a bit. Rubbing her nipple with her free hand, she rested her cell phone between her ear and her shoulder, then slid her other hand down her skirt. As Dr. Duchene's deep masculine voice poured into her ear, Suzanne fingered her already wet pussy...

"It's not your fault, Suzanne, I haven't been with a woman since my Patricia died," Dr. Duchene confessed, and Suzanne had to keep herself from jumping for joy. The good doctor was horny as can be, and for once, Suzanne knew exactly what the doctor needed. A piece of her dangerously addictive pussy, that's what. They flirted on the phone for a bit, and then Suzanne moved in for the kill...

"You need some company, Doc, why don't you come by my place in an hour? I live at Trudeau Crescent West," Suzanne said, and Dr. Duchene chuckled, and hastily agreed. Suzanne hung up the phone, then squealed for joy. As she sniffed her fingers, which had been jammed in her pussy, the young woman winced. Yeah, she needed to take one hell of a shower before her encounter with the good doctor...

"You look lovely," Dr. Francis Duchene said, as Suzanne greeted him at her door, exactly sixty minutes later. Suzanne smiled and nodded, then took the bottle of Barbancourt rum that he brought her. Suzanne had dealings with Haitian men before and knew of the significance of this. Next to Prestige beer, Barbancourt was an almost sacred beverage for the Haitian people. Sweet gesture, sexy man, but this isn't a date, I just want to fuck you, Suzanne thought as she graciously accepted the bottle.

"Merci beaucoup, Doc, make yourself at home," Suzanne said, and she gave Dr. Duchene a tour of the two-story, five-bedroom house that she shared with her aunt. The place was messy, and Suzanne tried to tidy up a bit before Dr. Duchene arrived, but between showering, getting dressed and all that, she hadn't quite had the time. Besides, who cares, right?

"Thank you," Dr. Duchene said, and he sat on the couch next to her. Clad in a red silk shirt, black silk pants and black boots, Dr. Francis Duchene looked handsome and relaxed. Suzanne gently laid her hand on his lap, and he smiled at her. Grinning, Suzanne leaned closer and then planted a hot, wet kiss on the good doctor's full, succulent lips. Dr. Duchene kissed her back passionately, and just like that, they began their fun...

"Doc, I'm going to help you make up for lost time," Suzanne said enthusiastically as she stood before Francis, who watched her, amazed. Grinning, Suzanne began to disrobe, and the good doctor feasted his eyes on her curvaceous loveliness. Winking at Francis, Suzanne rubbed her large, firm-looking breasts together, then slid a finger into her hairy pussy, then blew him a kiss. Francis smiled and nodded, and then Suzanne turned around.

"That's a nice piece of thick white ass," Francis said, smiling as he stroked his goateed chin, and Suzanne grinned, then drew closer to him, before she bent all the way over. Feeling his eyes on her big ass, Suzanne shook her ass this way and that, and the good doctor watched, amazed, as the sinfully sexy, delightfully thick French Canadian cutie began twerking for him. Feeling himself getting hard, Francis caressed Suzanne's big ass, then playfully slapped it.

"You love a big white ass, don't you? A lot of Haitian men do," Suzanne purred, and Francis Duchene, esteemed physician and widower, grinned, and felt hornier than ever. Turning around, Suzanne came to him. Standing mere inches from him, hands on her hips, the gorgeous, starkly naked young woman waited, a coy smile on her lovely face. Francis gently took her breasts into his hands, then squeezed them. Suzanne licked her lips. Now we're getting somewhere, she thought.

"You are frigging hot, ma belle," Francis said, and then he pulled Suzanne close, until she sat on his lap. Caressing her thick round ass, he smiled, loving the way it felt in his hands. Suzanne leaned into him and caressed his hairy chest, liking the fact that unlike a lot of the guys her age, older guys like Francis found it un-masculine to shave below the neck. Francis took her face in his hands, then kissed her. Just as Suzanne began sliding her tongue down the good doctor's throat, he slapped her ass some more, causing her to yelp...

"Hmm, yes, just like that," Suzanne whispered as Francis slid a hand between her legs, and she felt his fingers enter her wet, hairy pussy. Biting her lips, Suzanne moaned as Francis began pleasuring her. His oh-so knowing hands explored her flesh, arousing her like no man had before. Later, he laid her on the couch, spread her thighs wide open and knelt before her. As Suzanne nodded eagerly, Francis began his approach into her. The good doctor buried his face between her legs, and began eating her pussy...

"Love the way you taste," Francis paused to say, even as a moaning, writhing Suzanne called out his name. Sticking his tongue deep in her pussy, he began fingering her. No two women smelled or tasted alike down below, and he genuinely liked the way Suzanne smelled and tasted. A lot of women hid their natural womanly scent under stuff like vaginal deodorant, which Francis didn't much care for. Suzanne on the other hand flaunted her own aroma...

"Oh I know you do," Suzanne replied, and then she gently pushed the good doctor away, and got up from the couch. As a stunned Francis looked on, Suzanne got on all fours, and spread her thick white ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Grinning, Francis positioned himself behind her, and sniffed her asshole, then gave her ass a firm slap. Like the naughty gal that she is, Suzanne made her ass jiggle for the good doctor, who laughed.

"The things I'm going to do to that booty," Francis said, laughing as Suzanne continued to twerk that ass in front of him. Gripping her ass firmly, Francis spread her cheeks wide open, and slid a finger into her asshole. Suzanne squealed, loving the feel of his finger probing her ass. Grinning, Francis pulled out his finger, and then slid his tongue into her asshole. Just like that, the good doctor began munching on Suzanne's tasty butt hole...

"Hmm, yeah, Doc, eat that ass," Suzanne squealed, grinding her big ass against Francis handsome face, and he worked that tongue of his up her asshole. At the same time, Francis fingered Suzanne's already wet pussy, which was dripping at this point. Suzanne moaned deeply, loving what Francis was doing to her. As he licked, probed and teased her sweet spots, Suzanne found herself on the verge of orgasmic delight. The good doctor knew exactly what he was doing...

"Oh fuck, you've made me cum," Suzanne said, her voice hoarse, as her whole body shuddered, climaxing thanks to Francis Duchene's expert Haitian-style lovemaking. The good doctor watched her carefully as she writhed and moaned, and then eventually clamed down. Suzanne looked at Francis, a stunned expression on her lovely face. The good doctor shrugged and smiled. You nerdy physician types are full of surprises, Suzanne thought, amazed.

"The best is yet to come," Francis said confidently, and Suzanne smiled naughtily, then unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, dark dick. Suzanne held her breath as she beheld the good doctor's fuck stick. It glistened in her hand, slick and hard. Grinning, Suzanne knelt before Francis, who now sat on the couch, and took him into her mouth. Time to worship at the dark king's altar...

"Wait till I make you cum," Suzanne paused to say, as she flicked her tongue over Francis dick head, after gently pulling back his foreskin. Like a lot of Caribbean men, the good doctor was uncircumcised, which didn't bother her at all. Suzanne began to suck Francis dick slowly, taking her sweet time as she engulfed him in her mouth. Francis leaned back on the couch and sighed happily, loving what she was doing to him...

"Dammit, I want you Suzanne, I've wanted you for ages," Francis confessed, sighing happily as Susanne teased the hell out of him by licking under his balls, one of his most sensitive spots. Suzanne grinned and nodded, then stopped abruptly. Francis pulled her into his arms, and once more she straddled him. Reaching into her discarded purse, Suzanne searched for a moment then pulled out a condom, which she rolled onto Francis dick...

"Well, Doc, the feeling is mutual," Suzanne said, and Francis grinned, then rubbed his hard dick against her puffed up pussy lips. Suzanne grinned as he thrust into her. Biting her lips as the good doctor's thick dick filled her up, Suzanne wrapped her arms around him and began riding him. Few men could handle being ridden by a bodacious woman like Suzanne, but the tall, strong and athletic Dr. Duchene was one of a kind. Gripping her hips tightly, he sucked on Suzanne's nipples while slamming his dick into her pussy...

"Been wanting you for a long time," Francis said, slapping Suzanne's thick ass real hard, causing her to wince, then laugh. As she rode him, her large breasts swayed this way and that, and he blew raspberry on them like the naughty doctor she'd always known he was, deep down inside. As Francis rammed his dick into her, Suzanne looked into his eyes, and raw a raw, untamed passion there. Impulsively, Suzanne kissed him, and Francis kissed her back. For this wasn't just a fuck, for either of them. Indeed, this was solace...

"We all need some comfort sometime, Doc, we're all human at the end of the day," Suzanne said, much later, as she lay next to Dr. Francis Duchene, who was positively glowing. The handsome Haitian-Canadian physician looked more relaxed than she'd ever seen him, even after knowing him for many years. He looked at her, smiled and then nodded in agreement.

"I definitely agree, my dear," Francis said, and then he rose to his feet. Like the consummate gentleman that he is, he held out his hand to Suzanne, who took it. His handsome features contorted in effort as he pulled her to her feet. Suzanne was quite impressed, for she was a big woman and a lot of guys would have balked at the task of helping her up. The good doctor is a strong and manly brother in every way, Suzanne thought, pleased.

"Merci beaucoup, Doc, we should do this again sometime, and by the way, I think my constipation is gone," Suzanne said with a wry grin, and Dr. Francis Duchene smiled and then kissed her. The two of them headed to the washroom upstairs, where they shared a long, steamy shower. Afterwards, the good doctor got dressed, gave Suzanne an awkward hug and handshake, and then let himself out. Suzanne stood on the porch, watching as he drove away in his bright red Rav4. To many more days like this one, Doc, Suzanne thought with a naughty grin...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Seducing the Haitian Doctor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds