• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Second Encounter

Indian Wife & Second Encounter

12

Things gradually settled down to a normal routine. The event was largely forgotten and if the culprit was not apprehended it was because of Simran. Lakshmi used to take good care of her but to her own surprise Simran did not feel traumatized as perhaps rape victims should have felt. If anything she remembered how he had made her go on all fours and had entered her from behind and that it was not as unpleasant an experience as it should have been. It was a moment that brought back many memories and Simran herself did not go whether to keep it as a pleasant souvenir in her mind or to attempt to banish it altogether.

Bhavdeep was also around smug in the belief that he had been a source of such pleasure to Mem Sahib albeit forcefully and that she would not betray him. After all except for fucking her, he had not hurt her or misbehaved her. He also knew that Simran realized the reason why he had chosen to do what he had done: to humiliate Amit.

One evening Lakshmi said to her, 'Mem sahib, if you don't mind, may I say something?'

'Sure, why not?' Simran replied breezily. She was wearing a short T shirt that highlighted her pierced belly button and a pair of shorts. She was looking so young and attractive that it was difficult to say that she was a married woman.

'Mem Sahib. I had a very strange but erotic dream. Should I tell you what it was?'

'Of course. A dream is a dream. Why should I mind?' Simran replied.

'Mem Sahib, I asked you because you were in it but Sahib was not.'

'What difference does it make? Come on, now. Tell me.' Simran was curious now.

'I dreamt that this birthmark of yours was not there on your thigh. In fact you went to get it tattooed. And when you reached the shop, he asked you to strip. That is natural and you stripped. But instead of tattooing it, he took you to a room where a man was lying. The man asked you to sit on top of the man, so that when the lovemaking would start, he would tattoo you.' Lakshmi replied slowly.

'Forget the dream. If it gave you pleasure, what is the harm whether I was there or somebody else was there?' Simran replied.

'What disturbed me, Mem Sahib was the man. You know who he was?' Lakshmi's tone was conspiratory.

'Who?'

'Bhavdeep, Mem Sahib. You sat atop him and before my eyes, he started making love to you. The man then started tattooing you and you were enjoying the lovemaking so much, you did not even notice the pain.'

'What rubbish! Are you in your senses? Why should your husband make love to me? This is ridiculous.' Simran sounded angry.

'Forgive me, Mem Sahib. I merely told you what I had seen.' Lakshmi said in a small voice. ' Actually Mem Sahib, you are so pretty with and without clothes that I always keep imagining you in all romantic situations.'

Simran felt a strange frisson of excitement. Was Lakshmi a psychic? How had she come to know that it was her husband who had fucked her.

'When you say made love you mean......' Simran left the word unsaid.

'Yes, Mem Sahib. If you want to listen, yes, you climbed on top of the bed and he was fully erect. He did not do anything. How can I imagine that he would do something to you? You guided his erection inside you and sat down with a content expression on your face.' Lakshmi completed the dream.

Simran threw her head back and laughed. 'Okay, so that is it. Anyway. Keep this dream to yourself.'

'Mem Sahib. I...... I was so excited that I told this to Bhavdeep.' Lakshmi replied apologetically.

Oh God! What the hell am I getting into? Simran thought. 'Why did you have to tell him? What will he think? Anyway what is over, is over. Now go and do your work.' Simran snapped.

'Okay, Mem Sahib. Just as you say. But Mem Sahib, just one thing.' Lakshmi said. 'Mem Sahib, I had told you that he has a mark very similar to the mark that you have. If you want, you can see it.'

'What is wrong with you, Lakshmi? You want me to come and ask Bhavdeep to take off his pant so that I can see whether that mark is similar to mine or not?' Simran sounded exasperated.

'No, Mem Sahib. Not at all. How can I think of something so stupid? Mem Sahib, he sleeps nude like you all. I feel shy so I don't. And he sleeps soundly. Very soundly. You can come and see it and he won't even know.' Lakshmi said with a smile.

'I.... I don't think I would like to.' Simran was confused.

'Don't be afraid. Mem Sahib. Just for fun. Please. It will take just fifteen minutes. I will call you when I am sure he is asleep. As it is Sahib has gone out of town, so there shouldn't be any problem.'

'Okay, I'll see.' Simran said. She felt odd. What was happening? First Lakshmi sees an unusual dream and then offers to show her husband nude? How could she tell Lakshmi that not only had she seen Bhavdeep nude, she had been made to suck that cock, forced to swallow the cum and that that very cock had fucked her.

Dinner naturally did not interest Simran much. After dinner she stripped, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was one of the rare women who couldn't find something to dislike about her body. Her hair was dark black and shoulder length. Her arms and legs were a deep golden tan, while her breasts and belly were a pale white. Her skin was unblemished, she had never had a mole, wart, or a pimple. Her pubic hair matched the hair on her head, black and she kept them shaped. Simran had a thin waist, with a smooth, flat belly, except for a slight, sexy bulge under her pierced navel. Her hips were well rounded and they curved out from her waist. She was proudest of her breasts. They were large for her small figure, making her look over-proportioned. They curved upwards proudly capped by her half-dollar sized nipples. Her areola were brown with a pinkish tinge. When erect her nipples poked out half an inch. She quickly showered. Since the massages had started, she was not too bothered about emerging nude from the bathroom. If at all any of the servants did see her nude, so what! It was unlikely that all would be rapists and if they were not, well they would certainly enjoy the sight.

Although she slept nude as Lakshmi had rightly observed, she put on a light peach colored nightie, dimmed the lights and switched on the TV. Somehow she felt butterflies in her stomach, though with Lakshmi's presence there did not appear to be any reason for apprehension.

At around 10. when the cook was winding up the kitchen, Lakshmi appeared on the door and beckoned her to come. There was a long passage that led to the servant's quarters. Simran did not question Lakshmi but quickly followed her, their barefooted feet making no noise on the marbled floor. Within minutes they reached Lakshmi's quarters. The door opened noiselessly and they were inside.

'Come, Mem Sahib. Don't be nervous. He sleeps like a dead man and won't wake up.' She said pointing towards the bed where a man lay sleeping covered loosely by a sheet. The room was amply lit and as Simran watched with trepidation, Lakshmi pulled the bedsheet off.

Sure enough, it was Bhavu asleep and nude as Lakshmi had said he would be. His cock was flaccid which was natural. The birthmark which Lakshmi was so eager to show was near the right testicle. Lakshmi caught hold of the cock and testicle with full confidence and showed Lakshmi the mark. It definitely was similar to the one on Simran's thigh though the colour and texture must have been different. Simran was still in the process of examining it when both of them heard the cook calling Lakshmi.

'Why is she coming here? You wait here, Mem Sahib while I go and tackle her.' Lakshmi said and leaving Simran there, vanished. For Simran this was a very peculiar situation to be in. She was alone in a room with a nude man, clad in a skimpy nightie which she could easily push off the shoulder. She decided to caste her inhibitions aside. After all, if last time it was Bhavu who was calling the shots, this time she would do it.

She quickly slipped off the nightie. The erotic tension in the air suddenly increased. What had he done the last time? Yes, fucked her breasts. She gingerly caught hold of his cock and rolled the foreskin back. The pink head seemed to be inviting. With her ears on the alert for any footsteps, she licked the head very lightly and suddenly unable to control herself, engulfed in between her lips and gave it a suck. As if on cue, the cock started hardening between her lips. Suddenly afraid, Simran left him and stood in the shadows, forgetting that she was nude and that her nightie was lying on the floor. Thankfully Bhavu did not wake up.

Simran again ventured back, this time touching the tips of her nipples to the cock, in the process she herself started becoming wet. God, if only there could be a way to fuck a man without his waking up! But surely, she could touch her pussy lips to the cock. Who would know? If at all this was to be attempted, it was to be done quickly. She went to the door and looked into the corridor. Silence!!

She came back quickly with a new resolve, climbed onto the bed, and taking her body weight on her knees, inserted his flaccid cock tip in the warm and wet confines of her pussy lips. However as she felt Bhavu stir she left the bed slowly and gradually. Just as she was putting on the nightie, she realized that a bit of her lipstick had smeared Bhavu's cock. Before she could think of what to do, Lakshmi entered the room grumbling, ' The cook is no good. Always wants my help to clear up the table. I couldn't even tell her that Mem Sahib is with me.'

'Its okay.' Simran said breathlessly. ' I think I'll go back.'

'Of course, Mem Sahib and thank you. Just as I was coming one thought crossed my mind.' Lakshmi smiled. Without any encouragement from Simran she carried on. 'Mem Sahib, I have seen you nude, you have seen Bhavu nude and Bhavu has seen me nude. You have not seen me nude and neither has Bhavu seen you. If he saw you, he would be spellbound; you are so pretty.'

'We'll talk later. I am going.' Simran said as she left the room.

God knows what has come over this woman, Simran thought. This person has seen that person nude! But then she realized that, well, Lakshmi was not that wrong after all. She had not seen Lakshmi nude. But what was the need. And the way Lakshmi was going on and on about the dream, God only knows what she had in mind. Simran wondered what her reaction would be had she come to know the truth. But anyway, tonight's was not a bad experience. She silently muttered a word of thanks to the cook who had called Lakshmi at the right time.

A couple of days passed normally. However she found herself in a state of advanced sexual excitement. After all, now she was armed with the knowledge that Bhavu slept like a log. If at all, she wanted to have a look at his cock she could go there and circumstances permitting, even give him a nice suck. What was particularly enchanting about this thought was the sheer secrecy. Nobody would know. Amit was however in a bad mood constantly. Things had not been going well at the business front. He was shouting at the servants which scared Simran lest anyone else get an idea of taking revenge like Bhavu. Or it was also possible that Bhavu may have told someone of his exploits with Mem Sahib.

Amit left on a tour for two days leaving Simran alone. This was not unusual. However, Lakshmi too informed her the next day that she was going to attend a marriage in the next village and because of some family compulsions, it was not possible for Bhavu to attend the same. The function was at night; she would get delayed but she would certainly be back at the crack of dawn. There would be no inconvenience to Simran so far as household chores were concerned.

Lakshmi was a person who was fully devoted to the house and Simran did not have the heart to say no. Simran had a few of her friends over for the evening. They made small talk, watched an erotic film on DVD, had wine and winded up at around 10 p.m. Simran bid them goodbye and came back to her room. The movie had again kindled her desire. Oh, only if Amit was there and in a proper frame of mind! What had happened to him. The business tensions, the liasoning with government officials had all but killed his interest in good sex.

As per her habit, she stripped and lay down on the bed. What about tonight? She said to herself. Bhavu too would be there. Alone and asleep. She could go there, have some fun with him. He wouldn't even know that Simran had fun with him. All that she hoped was that Bhavu had not noticed the lipstick mark on his cock. She cursed herself for being so fastidious about the application of lipsticks, nail polishes etc. After having some fun with him she would come back and have fun with an appropriate brinjal; nice and black it was. As soon as she had seen it, she had decided that before going into the cooking pot, it would have to give her satisfaction. Just before the cook had gone to her quarters, Simran had quietly smuggled it into her room.

Soon there was darkness all around. Only the bedside light of Simran was aglow. She decided that it would be inappropriate to walk to Bhavu's room all naked. She opened the cupboard, took out the flimsy nightie, pulled it over her head and opened the door. She contemplated whether to take off her anklets and bangles too. The watchman might wonder the source of these noises since Lakshmi was not there but then she decided against it. Taking off the bangles was not very easy and it was not as if the watchman would be sitting with the ear to the wall of Bhavu's room. As quietly as a cat, Simran made her way to Bhavu's room.

Things appeared to be as they had expected them to be. Bhavu was sound asleep as she could make out from the light snores, emanating from his nostrils. She removed the bedsheet and yes, the object of her desire was there. Flaccid but inviting. Simran could feel herself getting wet. IF, if anybody could see her what would they think. However her conscience was clear. When Bhavu had fucked her, she had not asked him to. If he turned out to be a good fucker, well, she had only enjoyed it. Even now, she had come to please herself; not get fucked by him. As she rolled the foreskin back, she licked the head just as she had done the other day. Very slowly Simran clamped her lips around his cockhead and sucked. To her surprise a little precum oozed into her mouth. That was something Simran did not find unpleasant, so she savoured the taste and inadvertently her eyes found their way to Bhavu's eyes. Simran almost screamed when she saw Bhavu looking at her with a smile on his face. Thankfully she was not naked. She immediately disengaged herself.

'I...... I'll go.' She was at a loss for words.

'Without getting fucked?' Bhavu asked.

'Mind your language. That is not what I came here for.' She said.

'Well, then complete the blowjob at least.' Bhavu appeared to be relaxed.

'Look, Lakshmi told me that you sleep soundly and that is why she had brought me just to show me your.......' She could not bring herself to utter the word 'cock'.

'Cock.' Bhavu completed.' Well, did she also tell you to suck it?'

'I don't know what you mean.' She said suddenly becoming aware that he could see her nude body through the nightie and that her erect nipples were virtually poking out.

'Come on, shed this haughtiness. Surely you don't want an argument here. The watchman takes his rounds just behind this door and I don't think you would like him to listen to a debate on whether you want to get fucked or not. I have to fuck you and you know I will, so why act snooty? Didn't you enjoy it the last time? You did and so you are back.' He said getting up and pulling the the straps of the nightie off her shoulder. It fell into a heap at her feet. He quickly picked it up.

'I am kind of bored fucking Lakshmi right on this bed. Tonight your husband is out of town. I think it would be a good idea to have fun there. The last time it was not too good. Come on, don't look at me like that. I am not a rapist.' He laughed.

Simran knew that there was no way out. And the veiled threat about the watchman was also not misplaced. Like last time, this time she wanted him to do whatever he wanted and do it quickly. He seemed far more confident because she had come to his room. Silly stupid Lakshmi, he sleeps like a log!! My foot!!

They walked back to the room together, both nude, he behind her with his cock nuzzling between her ass cheeks. Once inside he kissed her on the lips and made her lie on the bed.

'You do want it, don't you. You want to feel what it's like to let yourself go completely; to feel yourself free of inhibitions. You want to have multiple orgasms,' Bhavu continued. Pressing his fingers down and in, he soon touched the little wisps of hair of her shaped pussy and could feel the moist, hot treasure right below. 'It feels so good to be free and nude; to be as naked as you are in front of your husband. Is it not exciting for me to be savouring all this again,' he whispered soothingly. 'Doesn't that feel good, Mem Sahib? Feel how your warm, wet vagina is uncovered and open; ready to be touched and kissed. You want that, don't you? You want to be kissed and licked and touched down there with a good fuck being the grand finale? Wouldn't it feel wonderful?' he murmured, lowering his mouth down to the little triangle tuft of dark hair. 'To have the lips of your sex touched and caressed by someone's mouth . . . like this.'

Simran felt his hot breath first and then an electric jolt surged through her every fiber as his lips made contact with her drenched opening. She could barely breath; her mouth and her legs fell open and she groaned softly, feeling him nibble and tease at her most sensitive area. Somewhere in the distance she heard the drone of an auto rickshaw, taking passengers to their destination, but the sound was no match for the thundering beat of her heart echoing in her ears.

Bhavu's hands slid under her thighs and pressed them apart. Then the flat length of his tongue lashed out and danced up and down her slick groove. Her body shuddered and her veins flooded with intense pleasure. She could feel her clit throbbing for attention and she unknowingly sent a prayer that his tongue would find it soon.

Then he saw the brinjal by the bedside and laughed ' I really appreciate your concern for your sexual pleasure but you could have easily called me. Sure, a brinjal is a girl's friend but so are things in flesh and blood.'

He inhaled her musky scent and stabbed his tongue deeper to taste the sweet nectar waiting. Hearing her gasp with approval above him, he spread her glistening vaginal lips open with his fingers while he lapped at her furiously, letting her luscious taste wash over his palate.

Simran gripped and clutched the cushion of the couch. Her aroused body was already stirring with the first tremors of orgasm. His mouth moved languidly on her, almost teasing her by not hurrying. She could feel the little button at the center of her sex throbbing and pulsing, aching for his touch. Finally he gave into her need and swiped his probing tongue directly over the pearl. Skyrockets went off in her head and her entire body went rigid against him.

She felt him moving around and then settling, but all she could concentrate on was the overpowering pleasure radiating out from between her legs. Another great shudder rocked her small frame as he intensified his tongue movements on her clit once more. He reached for and found one of her delicate hands and held it; interlacing their fingers, they squeezed and caressed each other, sharing another contact point of passion. Then he gently guided her hand over until her fingers touched him; first she could feel his wiry hair, then the solid column of flesh brushing against her knuckles and then her palm. His hand left hers just as his mouth and tongue began the final assault to bring her over the edge.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & Second Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds