• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Persian Hijabi and Bi Black Men

Persian Hijabi and Bi Black Men

"Alright, I like to watch Muslim guys fuck other guys, there, I frigging said it," said Azita Zahedi, looking haughtily at Mahmoud Tilahun and Samuel Leconte. The two young black men exchanged a look, and a smile. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, Hijab-wearing and modestly attired Iranian Muslim woman who at across from them was definitely full of surprises.

Mahmoud Tilahun shook his head, smiling. The young Ethiopian-Canadian Muslim student wasn't exactly surprised by Azita's revelation. They'd been friends since their halcyon days at Laurier Public, and stuck together at Algonquin College. It had been a year since Mahmoud graduated from the police foundations program and he was now working as a By-Law Officer for the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Still, he and his best gal pal remained tight, no matter what...

"Well, good to know," Samuel Leconte, Mahmoud's long-time friend and fuck buddy replied, and Azita grinned and gently laid her hand on his, and the burly, broad-shouldered, dark-skinned and bald-headed Haitian smiled. The three of them sat inside the Saint Laurent Mall food court, a few minutes walk from the apartment that Mahmoud and Samuell shared.

A newcomer to the Canadian capital by way of Montreal, Quebec, Samuel Leconte came to Ottawa for graduate studies in mechanical engineering at the University of Ottawa. There was just too much drama going on in the City of Montreal for a quiet, hard-working nerd like Samuel Leconte. At some point, there's only so much a brother can take, you know?

First of all, Samuel's French Canadian ex-girlfriend Dominique Morin only let him see their daughter Shiri on weekends. The day Dominique found out that Samuel swung both ways was the day the young Haitian scholar's life drastically changed. Samuel didn't know why Dominique made such a fuss about the fact that he liked both men and women. It's not like he ever cheated on her during their tumultuous yet passionate relationship. Women and their issues, right?

Samuel Leconte worked out a parental agreement with Dominique Morin and the Quebec family court system, and then moved to Ottawa for a fresh start. Along the way, Samuel met Mahmoud, a handsome and seductive, forthrightly bisexual Ethiopian Muslim brother, and their unspoken attraction blossomed into something more after they became roommates. It was an almost perfect arrangement...

Samuel had a nice place to live, and a discrete male lover who didn't mind his occasional dalliance with females because Mahmoud too was bisexual. Everything seemed perfect. Mahmoud and Samuel cared deeply about each other, and both were relieved not to have to deal with any jealousy bullshit. These days, Samuel didn't put up with jealousy from either women or men. The scholarly Haitian brother had enough of that shit...

To Samuel, Mahmoud's mixture of religiosity and raw sensuality was an eclectic mix, to be sure. Although Mahmoud enjoyed both male and female lovers, the Ethiopian stud still considered himself a traditional Ethiopian in most aspects of his being. Mahmoud attended Islamic community events and sometimes brought Samuel along, and he donated to Ethiopian-Canadian community charities. Oh, and he was at the Masjid every Friday for prayer. Nice, huh?

"Azita, I always knew you were freaky but damn, you shocked even me," Mahmoud said at last, and Azita grinned and shrugged, flashing him that fearless smile of hers. Mahmoud looked into Azita's smoldering light brown eyes, and what he saw in them was both frightening and exciting. Mahmoud had been with quite a few ladies, and more than a few men. Hell, his last relationship with a woman ended shortly before he met Samuel, his Haitian teddy bear...

"That's because I'm a nasty woman, my dearest Mahmoud, hell, the thought of fucking both you and Sammy makes my pussy twitch," Azita replied, and Mahmoud grinned, surprised to hear such unladylike words coming out of Azita's lovely mouth. Truth be told, more than once Mahmoud wondered what it would be like to bang her, but he usually pushed aside such thoughts because he wasn't willing to risk his friendship with Azita over random lustful thoughts...

"I like the way you roll, my sexy Persian mama," Samuel said, licking his full lips suggestively, and Azita smiled coyly and winked at the big Haitian nerd. On quite a few nights, Azita would call Mahmoud and the two long-time best friends would discuss their love lives. Azita's was somewhat lackluster. The Persian Muslim guys whom Azita knew at school or at work were all into white women, and the few white guys Azita dated were a turn-off because of their dislike of her Islamic faith....

"Oh I know you do," Azita replied, and she squeezed Sammy's big hand, causing him to smile and shake his head. Azita knew a lot about Samuel's sexual proclivities. For Mahmoud regaled her with tales of their hookups. Little did Mahmoud know that sometimes, Azita would lie in bed, stark naked, fingering her wet pussy and pinching her hard nipples while he told her about how he fucked the hell out of Samuel. Azita wanted to experience both of these bisexual studs up close and personal...

Born in the City of Karaj, Iran, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by her paternal aunt Zahra Zahedi, after the death of her parents, Azita considered herself a free spirit in disguise. Azita's aunt Zahra married a Filipino Muslim immigrant named Imran Villanueva, in clear violations of Persian social taboos. Azita's adoptive family raised her to be strong-minded, proud of her Persian heritage and Shia Islamic faith, yet very much a woman of the world.

"Live your life by your own rules, sweetie," Aunt Zahra told Azita, the day the young Persian-Canadian Muslim woman enrolled at Carleton University, to study organic chemistry. Fast forward five years, and Azita graduated with honors from her program and now worked for Abbott Laboratories as a lab tech. Azita had her own place, a comfy apartment in the Carling area, not far from the O-Train Station. Oh, and while searching for love in Ottawa, Azita enjoyed both male and female lovers, and saw no conflict between her faith, her culture and her sexual appetites...

"Let's make this happen," Azita said boldly to Mahmoud and Samuel, once she realized that the two bisexual brothers were a bit intimidated by her raw sensuality and boldness, the way lots of men tend to be when faced with the reality that Hijab-wearing Muslim women could be strong, assertive, and sexual. Samuel and Mahmoud exchanged a smile, then nodded most eagerly. Azita smiled victoriously, for she had them right where she wanted them...

"This is going to be awesome," Samuel said, later that night, as he emerged from the shower, and joined Mahmoud and Azita in their apartment living room. After their meeting at the mall, they went by the Rexall pharmacy to buy condoms and lube, among other things, and then Azita used their washroom to shower and get ready. Now the three of them were in the living room, horny as can be, their bodies filled with nervous energy thanks to their erotic anticipations...

"Yes indeed," Azita said, bossy as usual, and she smiled as she looked Samuel up and down. Mahmoud sat naked next to Azita, temporarily distracted from the Iranian gal's curvaceous loveliness by the sight of Sammy. The burly Haitian dropped his towel, revealing his buff body, which glistened from his recent shower. Azita looked at Samuel's long and thick dick, and gestured for him to come to her. Smiling, Samuel did as he was told, and Azita grabbed his dick and stroked it.

"Oh my," Samuel said, smiling as Azita tugged on his dick, and then winked at Mahmoud. The Ethiopian stud sat next to her, and admired Samuel's thick manhood. The brother was uncut, but that didn't bother her none. Without another word, Azita took Samuel's dick into her mouth. Mahmoud leaned over to help her out, and he gently sucked on Samuel's ball sac. The Haitian stud moaned in pleasure, driven absolutely insane as Mahmoud and Azita teamed up to suck him off...

In no time, Azita and Mahmoud's sweet, merciless sucking of Samuel's dick and balls had him harder than tempered steel. The Haitian stud sat on the couch, Mahmoud on his right and Azita on his left, and they sucked his dick and balls like his junk were made out of sugar cubes. Samuel cried out in pleasure, and Azita and Mahmoud exchanged a smile as they continued sucking him off until he gave it up, squirting hot manly cum all over their lovely faces...

"Hmm, I like the way you taste, Sammy," Azita paused to say, and she winked at the burly Haitian stud as she flicked her tongue over his dick head, while Mahmoud slid a finger into Samuel's asshole. Later, he and Mahmoud teamed up on Azita, showing her what they were made of. Samuel kissed Azita full and deep, and caressed her breasts. Meanwhile, Mahmoud knelt before Azita and spread her thick thighs wide open, revealing her wet, hairy pussy...

"Love the way you taste too, my darling Azita," Mahmoud said, and he inhaled the unique scent of Azita's pussy. Azita looked down at Mahmoud, who winked at her, and she smiled encouragingly. The Ethiopian stud buried his handsome face between her legs, and began eating her pussy. As Mahmoud ate her out, Azita stroked Samuel's manhood, loving the feel of its hardness in her hand. This was turning out to be a lot more fun than Azita had anticipated...

The sensually adventurous trio continued with their fun, and Azita found herself on all fours, sucking Mahmoud's thick dick while Samuel positioned himself behind her. Azita winked at Mahmoud while sucking his dick, and a pleasurable frisson coursed through her as Samuel gripped her hips and thrust into her. The Haitian stud's thick cock filled her pussy nicely, and Azita loved his slow, deeply penetrating thrusts. This was going to be fun...

"Damn, you got one hell of a booty," Samuel said, as he playfully smacked Azita's big pale ass while thrusting into her. Azita briefly turned around and smiled at the big Haitian stud, then resumed sucking Mahmoud's dick. The tall, slender Ethiopian brother smiled at her, clearly impressed by Azita's oral skills. Hell, the curvaceous Iranian cutie was better at sucking dick than a lot of guys Mahmoud had been with...

"That's Grade-A, one hundred percent homegrown Iranian booty, my Haitian friend," Azita paused to say, even as Samuel rammed his dick into her. Azita backed her ass up against Sammy, grinding against his groin. The Haitian brother had one of those thick dicks that filled her pussy up nicely, and she loved the way it felt inside of her. Mahmoud's dick started to throb in Azita's mouth, and she realized that her favorite Ethiopian stud was about to cum...

"Watch out, Azita, I'm almost there," Mahmoud managed to shout, and Azita looked up at him, seeing his handsome face contort in pain mixed with pleasure as she continued to suck him off. Mahmoud was dangerously close to giving it up, so to really shine him on, Azita flicked her tongue over his dick head while tugging on his nut sack. That did it, and Mahmoud cried out as he came...

"Hmm, I love that tasty man juice," Azita said, smiling wickedly at a faint-looking Mahmoud as she sucked every last drop of cum from his dick. Meanwhile, Samuel slammed his dick into Azita's pussy, loving the way that thick Persian booty of hers jiggled under the force of his thrusts. Mahmoud smiled at Samuel, and Sammy grinned. What he wouldn't give to suck on Mahmoud's dick right now. Oh, well, in his current position, Sammy couldn't suck Mahmoud's dick and fuck Azita at the same time...

"Couldn't agree more," Sammy said, and the burly Haitian pulled out of Azita, and the young woman winced, suddenly feeling empty, though pleasurably sore after the pounding Samuel's dick just gave her pussy. As Azita looked on, Sammy grabbed Mahmoud's dick and began sucking on it. Mahmoud smiled and shrugged, clearly pleased by what his lover was doing to him.

"Oh, fellas, guess what? I can definitely play that game too," Azita said, and without another word, she grabbed Sammy's dick and began sucking on it, even as Samuel deep-throated the hell out of Mahmoud's dick. The three-way fun continued, with Azita sucking Sammy while Sammy sucked Mahmoud, and then the three of them lay on the couch, spent. For the time being, that is...

"Damn, now I want some D," Sammy said, and he looked at Mahmoud amorously. The Ethiopian stud grinned, and kissed Samuel, then the two of them got going while Azita watched, utterly fascinated. After lubricating Sammy's ass and rolling a condom on his dick, Mahmoud bent the Haitian stud over and worked his dick up his ass. Azita slid two fingers into her already wet pussy and smiled as Sammy groaned, wincing from Mahmoud's dick popping into his ass...

"Fuck his ass, Mahmoud," Azita hissed, and she spread her thick thighs invitingly, and Sammy grinned and brought his face closer to her sex. Azita nodded emphatically, and Samuel got the message. The bisexual Haitian stud began eating her pussy once more, even as Mahmoud gripped his hips and filled his ass with that thick Ethiopian dick of his...

"Damn, that was something," Sammy said, sighing happily, much later, after Mahmoud finally pulled his dick out of his ass. The Haitian stud felt sore down below, but in a good way. Not to be outdone, Azita went to Mahmoud and kissed him. The Ethiopian Muslim brother tossed aside the used condom, and donned another one. Azita got on all fours and shook her big ass at him...

"Come on, Mahmoud, I promise you my ass is just as fun as Sammy's," Azita said, smiling at Samuel while addressing Mahmoud. Grinning, the young man nodded, and came up behind her. Gripping Azita's hips, Mahmoud thrust into her. It was Mahmoud's first time banging a woman in quite some time, but certain things a man never quite forgets how to do...

"I'll be the judge of that, sexy lady," Mahmoud replied, playfully slapping Azita's ass as he rammed his dick into her. Azita squealed, her voluptuous body shaking as she howled, squirmed and squealed, loving the feel of the thick Ethiopian dick inside of her. For ages she'd fancied Mahmoud, but was worried he only dealt with guys. As his dick stabbed her cunt like a sword, Azita moaned deeply and realized how wrong she'd been about Mahmoud...

"Yo, Sammy, stop playing left out and join us," Azita screamed, and Samuel, who'd been sitting nearby, masturbating while watching her and Mahmoud fuck, actually jerked in surprise. Sammy grinned at Azita and joined her and Mahmoud. They stopped for a moment and changed positions, and then the sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun...

"We're going to have to do this delicately," Mahmoud said, as he lay flat on the living room carpet, while stroking his long, hard dick. A grinning Azita straddled him, and she licked her lips like the fearless temptress that she is while impaling her wet, horny pussy on his manhood. Meanwhile, Sammy came up behind Azita. Moments prior, he'd put on a new condom after lubricating Azita's ass with lotion. Pressing his dick against the Persian cutie's backdoor after spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Sammy got ready...

"All systems go, Sammy, what are you waiting for, brother? Stick your dick up my ass," Azita said, a bossy woman to the end. Mahmoud wrapped his arms around her and kissed her breasts, which swayed this way and that as she straddled him. Sammy slapped Azita's ass and pushed his dick into her backdoor. Mahmoud knew the exact moment Sammy went in, for a sharp squeal escaped Azita's lips. Just like that, Mahmoud and Samuel made Azita's double-penetration fantasy come true...

"Fuck, you're so tight, Azita," Sammy whispered, wincing a bit as Azita's tight asshole clamped down on his dick like a vise. Azita's only reply was a deep groan, and she began riding Mahmoud hard. At the same time, Mahmoud bucked his hips, thrusting his dick deep into Azita's pussy. Sammy exhaled sharply, relieved as Azita relaxed a bit, and he worked more of his dick up her well-lubricated but still tight ass. He and Mahmoud worked Azita over nicely, and three sets of passionate screams echoed throughout the apartment...

"Hmm, that was so much fun, fellas, porn stars got nothing on us," Azita said, smiling, as she emerged from the shower, flanked by Mahmoud on one side and Samuel on the other. The naked trio headed for the bedroom, and got dressed. Azita thanked Mahmoud and Samuel for a wonderful time, and then checked herself out in their bedroom mirror before getting ready to go...

"Looking good, mamas," Samuel said, resting his hand on Mahmoud's shoulder as he admired Azita. Clad in a long-sleeved shirt, long traditional black skirt and dark hijab, Azita Zahedi was once more the very image of Islamic feminine modesty. Winking slyly, the naughty Hijabi stepped forward and kissed Sammy on the lips, then gave Mahmoud a hug.

"To many more days like this one, my dear," Mahmoud said as he hugged Azita, and she grinned and hugged him back. He and Sammy walked Azita to the elevator, and then she got in and headed home. Without a doubt they'd sexually exhausted the fearless Azita, but she had a glow that only good sex could lay on a woman. The two young bisexual black men looked at each other and smiled, then returned to their apartment down the hall.

One of their neighbors, a plump South Asian lady who'd apparently seen them interact with their lovely gal pal Azita before she took the elevator shot them a look of disapproval. Mahmoud and Sammy looked at their neighbor and shrugged defiantly, then slammed the door. For the young couple, such looks were nothing new. Many in the Muslim world disapprove of male bisexuality and interracial relationships, especially when said relationships involve black men with women of other races. Mahmoud and Sammy lived and played by their own rules and didn't give a damn what other people thought. To hell with the haters...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Persian Hijabi and Bi Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds