• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jamaican Women into Cuckolding

Jamaican Women into Cuckolding

"Buck breaking scenarios turn me on, as disturbing as that shit sounds," Vincent Clarence said with a fatalistic shrug as he sat across his ex-girlfriend and sometime lover Kendra Johnson. The tall, curvy, chocolate-skinned and leather-clad African American dominatrix looked at him, and smiled, then shook her Afro-covered head. Ever since Vincent resurfaced in her life after his revelation of his bisexuality and their subsequent breakup, life had been a rollercoaster for Kendra...

"People are often turned on by the very thing that they find revolting," Kendra said softly, and the brawny young black man nodded in agreement. Clad in a black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, black jeans and black cowboy boots, Vincent Clarence looked dangerously handsome, a look only a few brothers could pull off. Kendra Johnson had been drawn to him like a moth to the proverbial flame, and got burned as a result...

Try as she might, Kendra couldn't forget some of the passionate nights she and Vincent shared, not too long ago. In fact, they once hooked up in her office at the law firm of Kagame & Connelly in downtown Toronto, Ontario. As Kendra thought of that night of passion during which she gave herself wholeheartedly to Vincent, the young Jamaican-Canadian woman felt a wetness begin between her thick, shapely legs...

As the only black female attorney at this prestigious law firm originally founded by an Oxford University-educated West African attorney, Lionel Kagame, and his Irish-born law school buddy Jonathan Connelly, Kendra Johnson walked a fine line. There were eleven attorneys, plus a fleet of secretaries and assistants working at the firm and almost everyone was white or Asian or Latino. Along with the founding partner Mr. Kagame, Kendra was quite simply...unique.

"Throwing caution to the wind and exploring new things is your style, isn't it, Vince?" Kendra said, and Vincent smiled slyly and shrugged. Kendra remembered that sly smile of his as he bent her over her own desk, pulled down her expensive dress pants, yanked down her panties and ate her pussy from behind. Kendra moaned and groaned as Vincent ate her pussy while fingering her asshole, driving her absolutely nuts...

"That is it is, my dear," Vincent replied, and he licked his lips suggestively, causing Kendra to shudder. For the young Caribbean sista knew exactly what Vincent's tongue could do. After polishing Kendra's cunt with his tongue, Vincent rolled a condom on his long and thick, dark dick and slapped her big ass before thrusting into her. The foxy brother gripped Kendra's hip with one hand and yanked her hair with the other as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Kendra moaned and cried out Vincent's name as he fucked her silly, and didn't let up until she begged for mercy...

"Vincent, I know you enjoy my body, and you love women, what can a man do for you?" Kendra asked, blurting out the question that had been on her mind ever since Vincent first told her that he was bisexual. In Jamaican culture, gayness and male bisexuality were considered strictly taboo. On the island of Jamaica, queer men were referred to as batty men and despised for what was considered to be disgusting sexual practices...

"Well, Kendra, my dear, I am a bisexual brother, I've always known it, I love women but I also discovered that I love big white cocks," Vincent said with a laugh, and Kendra winced, and then listened as he told her about his adventures. Apparently, Vincent had been browsing the darkest recesses of the web and what he saw in spots like Thug Hunter and Ghetto Gaggers turned him on immensely. So much that he began to explore his lusts for the 'other'.

"So, you let white guys stick their cocks up your ass," Kendra said flatly, and Vincent, a six-foot-three, athletic and dark-skinned, dreadlocked Jamaican brother with a deep voice simply smiled and shrugged. If Kendra had made such a statement to any self-respecting Jamaican man on the islands, her life would have been in mortal danger. Vincent's reaction, or lack thereof, surprised the hell out of Kendra, and not in a good way...

"And I love it," Vincent replied, and then, as an astonished Kendra gawked at him, he told her about his sexual proclivities. Apparently, there was much about Vincent that Kendra did not know. The burly brother who liked to smack her big ass and cuss her while she sucked his big ole Jamaican dick apparently loved getting his ass stuffed with big white cocks. For some reason, as Kendra pictured Vincent getting it on with another guy, she felt...turned on.

"So, what do you want from me?" Kendra asked finally, and Vincent smiled and nodded. Kendra leaned back in her chair, and as Vincent told her what he was now into, her jaw just about hit the floor. The sexual scenarios that Vincent found himself turned on by were absolutely shocking to her...and oddly arousing for some reason. That's why Kendra heard herself agree to meet with Vincent and his new lover, some white guy named Terrence Masters, originally from Columbus, Ohio.

"Pleasure to meet you, ma'am, Vincent told me a lot about you," said the balding, fit, forty-something, blue-eyed Caucasian guy as he joined Kendra and Vincent in the former's living room the following night. Kendra looked at Vincent, then at his lover Terrence Masters, and the guy looked like a homeroom teacher or a librarian or something. Totally not what Kendra was expecting...

"Good things, I hope," Kendra replied, and Terrence and Vincent exchanged a smile. As the evening rolled on, the young Jamaican-Canadian attorney and budding dominatrix learned more about her ex-boyfriend Vincent's lover Terrence. The American dude was a newcomer to Toronto, Ontario, and identified as bisexual. Oh, and Terrence also had a son, Isaac, from a previous relationship with a Nigerian woman, Catherine Adewale, whom he met in the States...

"Vincent is a dream come true for me, a beautiful black man who swings both ways and likes BDSM as much as I do," Terrence said, and he and Vincent kissed, which Kendra found both arousing and disturbing. Kendra looked at them, and relaxed as she began to accept the fact that Vincent's sexual desires were evolving, and she had to deal with it. Truth be told, there was something disturbing and erotic about Terrence as well...

"So, Vincent tells me that you like to fuck black men in the ass," Kendra said challengingly, and instead of being surprised or uncomfortable, Terrence looked her in the eyes and nodded firmly. Vincent laid his hand on Terrence's thigh, and the two men smiled at each other. This was definitely not the reaction that Kendra Johnson was hoping for...

"My dear Kendra, there are black men who enjoy getting fucked by white men while black women watch and our beloved Vincent is one of them," Terrence said, matter-of-factly, and Vincent nodded. Kendra looked at the two of them and smiled. As she visualized the two of them going at it, ebony on ivory gay action and all that, the young Jamaican-Canadian woman's pussy twitched with excitement...

"Hmm, I'd like to see that," Kendra admitted, and Vincent and Terrence smiled at each other, then they grinned at her. Kendra smiled, and then got up. As the two bisexual men looked at her, the curvaceous, dark-skinned Jamaican beauty disrobed, revealing her gorgeous body. Vincent and Terrence got so turned on that they unzipped their pants, revealing their hard dicks. Kendra smiled triumphantly, and just like that, the fun began...

"You'd be surprised at how many black women like watching their black boyfriends and black husbands suck a big white cock," Terrence said as Vincent leaned over and stroked his big pale dick, and then took him into her mouth. Kendra nodded and Terrence kissed her breasts and slid two fingers into her pussy even as Vincent swallowed his hard dick. Kendra looked at Vincent as he sucked off Terrence, and found herself turned on indeed...

"Must be the forbidden aspect of it, and the bullshit racial politics," Kendra said, and she moaned as Terrence continued fingering her pussy. After Vincent got him good and hard, Terrence winked at Kendra and got up. The two men began doing their thing as a fascinated Kendra looked on, her fingers in her pussy. Seeing two well-built men, one dark-skinned and one pale-skinned, about to do the nasty turned the Jamaican diva on so much that her pussy was super wet...

"Come get this ass," Vincent said, grinning as he got on all fours. Terrence smiled and got behind him, and Kendra handed him the box of condoms and bottle of lubricant. Terrence rolled a condom on his cock and after lubricating Vincent's ass, he pressed his dick against his bum. As Kendra looked on, the bald stud's thick pale dick went into Vincent's smooth dark ass, and the Jamaican stud groaned with satisfaction...

"I've fucked a lot of black men while their black women watched but Vincent is by far my favorite, so much that we team up to fuck both men and women on a regular basis," Terrence said, winking at Kendra as he gripped Vincent's hips and thrust into him. Kendra masturbated, rubbing her clit and licking her tits as she watched Terrence fuck Vincent's ass...

"Hmm, I'm not the spectator type, fellas, this Jamaican sister must participate," Kendra said, and she got up and went to her bedroom. Moments later, she returned, with a decidedly phallic object in her hands. Terrence and Vincent turned to watch as Kendra donned her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and stroked the hard rubber cock menacingly. Without further ado, Kendra rejoined the party, and as previously stated, she participated alright...

"Hmm, let me suck it," Vincent said as Kendra approached him, and the burly Jamaican brother wrapped his lips around her dildo. Kendra grinned as Vincent sucked on her rubber cock as Terrence continued pounding his ass. Clearly Vincent was a lot freakier than Kendra previously gave him credit for, and for the moment, this was fine by her. More than fine, actually...

"See? You're liking this, lots of black women like this sort of thing," Terrence said with a smile, winking at Kendra even as he continued ramming his pale dick up Vincent's ass. Kendra looked at the bald American and nodded in agreement. Grabbing the back of Vincent's neck, Kendra made him deep-throat the hell out of her strap-on dildo, and he was so damn good at it that she smiled, pleased by his performance...

"Glad everyone is having fun," Vincent paused to say, then he swiftly resumed sucking on Kendra's dildo. After pounding Vincent's ass for a while, Terrence pulled out of him. Kendra admired Vincent's cute ass and decided to have some fun with it. As Vincent sat there, catching his breath after the relentless pounding that Terrence gave to his ass, a wickedly naughty idea sprang into Kendra's mind...

"Vincent, you talk too much shit, I'm going to fuck your ass with this dildo," Kendra said in a sexy, bossy tone. Vincent looked at her and grinned. Terrence winked at them and stroked his big ole American dick, watching as the voluptuous Jamaican dominatrix bent the burly bisexual Jamaican brother over, and spread his ass. Terrence lubricated Vincent's ass and got him ready for Kendra's dildo...

"Go for it, sweetie," Terrence said, and Kendra wasn't sure whether he was addressing her or Vincent, nor did she care. After Vincent bent over, Kendra caressed his smooth ass and then pressed the dildo against his well-lubricated asshole. Without further ado, Kendra pushed the dildo into Vincent's bum. As Kendra's dildo was bigger than Terrence's cock, Vincent cried out as Kendra penetrated him. Laughing, Kendra gripped Vincent by the hips and began fucking him in earnest...

"This shit is really turning me on, I might need to get fucked after I'm done wrecking your ass," Kendra said to Vincent, who moaned as she drilled her dildo into his ass. To silence Vincent's screams, Terrence offered his lover something else to focus on. Kendra watched as Vincent resumed sucking Terrence's cock, and she slapped his ass, loving the way he grinded against her as she fucked him. As disturbing as this scenario was, Kendra's pussy was wet as a puddle...

"That was fun," Vincent said, a little while later, after Kendra pulled her dildo out of his ass. As Terrence stroked his hard cock, he watched as Vincent sat Kendra down and knelt before her. The freaky bisexual Jamaican stud began licking the curvaceous Jamaican dominatrix's wet pussy, to prepare her to receive a big white cock just like a true black cuckold should...

"Hmm, I'm ready for more," Kendra said, gently caressing Vincent's head after he finished eating her pussy. Terrence smiled and stepped closer. Vincent watched as the bald American stud rubbed his hard cock against Kendra's full lips. The voluptuous Jamaican dominatrix hesitated. Kendra had never tasted white cock before, but tonight was a night for trying new things. Winking at Vincent, Kendra took Terrence's cock into her mouth...

"Time to enjoy some BWC, sexy lady," Terrence said, smiling as Kendra eagerly sucked his pale dick. Meanwhile, Vincent sat nearby, stroking his thick dark dick as he watched his black ex-girlfriend suck off his white boyfriend. The kind of freaky, twisted fun that only a bisexual black man with few inhibitions could enjoy. After Kendra finished sucking off Terrence, the American rolled a condom on his cock, and the sexy Jamaican diva got on all fours...

"Hmm, I love watching you fuck black women with your big white cock," Vincent said, grinning as Terrence eased his thick cock into Kendra's pussy. The Jamaican dominatrix squealed as Terrence penetrated her. Terrence smacked Kendra's big black ass and pulled her hair as he fucked her. There was nothing the bisexual American loved more than black pussy, except maybe black male ass. Terrence fucked Kendra with gusto as Vincent watched, and the Jamaican gal screamed in delight...

"Fuck me, you freaky man," Kendra squealed, and Vincent laughed as he watched his bisexual American boyfriend fuck the hell out of his Jamaican-Canadian ex-girlfriend. Kendra's big black booty jiggled as she got fucked. Vincent got so turned on that he rejoined the action, just as Kendra had earlier while he was on the receiving end of Terrence's cock. This was going to be good...

"Kendra, suck my man Vincent's black dick, I like watching Caribbean sisters suck off their men," Terrence said, and Kendra nodded and wrapped her full, sensuous lips around Vincent's thick dark dick. The bisexual Jamaican stud groaned in pleasure as Kendra began sucking his dick. Truth be told, as much as he loved riding Terrence's cock, Vincent missed the feel of a black woman's mouth, pussy and ass...

"Gosh I missed this," Vincent said, sighing happily as Kendra deep-throated his dick, even as her voluptuous body jiggled under the force of Terrence's thrusts. Afterwards, Vincent and Terrence double-teamed Kendra, and the two bisexual gentlemen showed the Jamaican diva exactly what they were made of, and then some. Truth be told, Kendra didn't know what hit her, but she loved it...

"This is going to be fun," Kendra said, smiling as she climbed on top of Vincent, impaling her pussy on his hard dick. After she finished sucking Vincent's dick, the bisexual Jamaican brother rolled a condom on his dick, and then the party continued. As Kendra impaled herself on Vincent's dick, Terrence came up behind her. The bisexual American spread Kendra's big ass cheeks wide open, lubricated her backdoor, and then pressed his thick cock against her bum hole...

"You got no idea, sexy lady," Terrence replied, and he pushed his thick cock into Kendra's butt hole even as she began to ride the hell out of Vincent's hard dick. Vincent sucked on Kendra's tits and smacked her big ass as she rode him. At the same time, Terrence buried his cock in Kendra's asshole. The voluptuous, big-bottomed Jamaican attorney's butt hole was even tighter and warmer than her ex-boyfriend Vincent's had been, and he loved it...

"Fuck this is intense," Kendra squealed as Vincent and Terrence buried their dicks in her pussy and asshole, respectively. They fucked her hard and fast, with the brutal efficiency of experienced men. Kendra howled in pleasure as thick dicks crammed into her holes, and she felt wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain coursing through her body as Vincent and Terrence fucked the hell out of her. The two bisexual studs fucked her until Kendra begged for mercy. Only then did they squeeze their dicks out of her spent, gaping holes...

"We should do this again sometime," Kendra said, smiling happily as she emerged from the shower, flanked by Vincent Clarence and Terrence Masters. The interracial bisexual couple looked at her, their eyes full of mischief. Nodding in agreement, Vincent and Terrence got dressed, and thanked the lovely, feisty Jamaican lady for her hospitality. They promised to get together the following weekend, and Kendra Johnson found that she was actually looking forward to it. Who would have thought that bisexual men were so much fun?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jamaican Women into Cuckolding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds