• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Birthday to Remember

A Birthday to Remember

"Rise and shine birthday girl!!"

I open my eyes and glance at the digital clock next to my bed...4:30am. "Moooooom what the hell, look at the time!" I pull the covers over my head and grunt. It's a school day after all. I need my rest.

"Come on babygirl, open those gorgeous eyes, we have a special treat for you" ... this time coming from dad as he pulls the duvet off of me and it lands in a heap on the floor.

"Ok, ok... I'm awake" I mutter grumpily.

As my eyes adjust to the dim light coming in from the bathroom light across my room I notice something that has me awake instantly... mom and dad are both naked. Well, well... this might be worth getting woken up early for!

I scoot over to the middle of my bed to allow some space for them (one on each side of me). Simultaneously they start pulling at my nighty and I lift my ass off the bed and then sit up a bit so they can pull it off.

Mommy's hand moves down to my smooth pussy and I instinctively part my legs. "Mmmm must have been a lovely dream you had there young lady", she teases as she feels the wetness between my legs. I just give her a sheepish grin.

Daddy leans over and whispers happy birthday to me and gives me one of his mind blowing kisses. It's no wonder I always catch mom kissing him, he's an amazing kisser. I close my eyes and give myself over to the moment... mommy softly rubbing my pussy and daddy's amazing kiss while he fondles my tits.

I open my eyes as I feel some movement on the bed, just to see mom positioning herself between my legs, spreading them wide. I moan softly when her lips touch my sensitive clit before she starts licking up and down my wet slit with agonizingly slow strokes. I lift my hips but she manages to avoid my clit and just continues the licking, then plunging her tongue into my wet hole.

By this time daddy had stopped kissing me and was sucking on my hard nipples. If this was my birthday present, I want a birthday every day, I thought.

I shifted a little so I could reach daddy's cock and start to stroke it... slowly like I was taught... wouldn't want this to end too quickly after all. He groaned and sat up, dangling his cock in my face. I lick my lips before flicking the tip of my tongue over his swollen head, licking up the drops of pre-cum that has already formed. I slipped the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, then taking him deeper into my mouth, sucking harder. After only a few seconds of this daddy pulled away and told mommy it was his turn.

With a playful nibble to my clit mommy got up and changed places with daddy. I could see the cream of her pussy running down her leg already. That always amazes me... mommy is so creamy and I just have a clear liquid.

As daddy positioned himself between my legs, his expert fingers tracing little circles around my clit before he plunges one into me, mommy straddles my face, her delicious pussy ready for my eager tongue.

I grab her hips and pull her onto my face, my mouth covering her pussy, hungrily licking up the cream which just never seems to stop. Suddenly daddy did the same to me and I almost came right then as his mouth cover my pussy and he suck my clit into his mouth, his finger expertly massaging my g-spot.

I knew it wouldn't be long before mom would cum so I sucked harder on her clit, letting my tongue plunge into her. Daddy added another finger into my pussy and started fucking me while he sucked my clit. As if arranged mommy and I came at exactly the same time... I swallowed her cream as fast as I could but some always went to waste!

Daddy licked up all my juices and then I felt him lifting my legs up and placing them on his shoulders while he rubbed his cock head over my clit and through my wetness. He paused for a second and then slipped it into me... just the head... I gasped (as I always did coz daddy had a really thick cock). He held it like that for a few seconds and when he felt me slightly move against him he thrust his cock into me in one swift move.

Mommy was now lying beside me and she kissed me before she started sucking on my nipples. Daddy started a slow rhythm... sliding his cock in and out of me ever so slowly. His self control is amazing. After a few minutes of slowly making love to me he started to increase his pace. God it felt so good... daddy's cock completely filling me and mommy sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I wanted more and I told daddy to fuck me harder and that I needed to cum again. Always eager to please he obliged. I clamped my pussy tightly around his cock as yet another orgasm hit me and with one final, deep thrust I could feel daddy's hot cum spurting into me. He held his cock deep in me while he caught his breath, then lowered my legs and leaned down to give me one of those amazing kisses of his!

Before he pulled out he told me that I'm not allowed to go wash. I needed to put on my undies and my school uniform and go to school and be reminded all day of what happened in my room this morning. I smiled and whispered, "yes daddy", as he playfully slapped me on the ass and they left the room so I could get ready for school.

I was hopeless in school that day (thank God it was Friday). All I could think of was the amazing morning we had and my pussy still ached and I wanted more. I literally sat watching the clock till the final bell rang and it was time to go home. I hurried home because honestly my pussy needed some attention.

When I got home I found a nicely giftwrapped box on my bed. I smiled as I sat down to open it. OMG, the rabbit vibrator I was admiring online the other day!! Mommy actually remembered that I said I'd love to have one for my birthday! This day was just getting better. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was still about an hour before mom would be home so I might as well test my newest toy!

I undressed and lay down completely naked on my bed, turning on the vibrator and running it first over my nipples. What an amazing sensation, but with the ache in my pussy I didn't linger long. I ran the vibrator up and down my soaking wet slit before slipping it inside me, positioning it just right, feeling the vibrations on my clit. OMG this was fucking fantastic. I started fucking myself with it slowly. I didn't want to cum quickly but I soon realized that I had to... I could always continue to play right? That's what multiple orgasms are for after all.

I heard the front door close and thinking it was mom I didn't bother to stop (this is after all why I got the gift right?). I closed my eyes and kept fucking myself, enjoying all the new sensations the rabbit gave me.

"Well now, this seems like a good way to celebrate your birthday," a voice said from the doorway. I bolted upright, staring into Desiree's eyes (she was mom's best friend and sometimes stayed with us when she was in town).

"OMG Desiree... I... uhm... OMG I'm so sorry," I stammered as I tried covering myself up with the duvet.

She smiled and walked over to me, grabbing my wrist as I was pulling on the duvet. "Don't stop on my account kitten, I love the show. But what I'd really like is to join you if you don't have any objections."

I felt a little bit less embarrassed but also a bit unsure. What would mom and dad say if they knew I'd been with Desiree? Again I glanced at my watch and saw that we still had about 30 odd minutes before mom would get home. Plenty time to cum right?

I said ok and she started undressing. She had a gorgeous body and she seemed so comfortable with everything. She climbed onto bed with me, taking the rabbit from me and placing it on the bedside table. "We won't be needing this," she grinned. She leaned in and kissed me and our hands started exploring each other's bodies. Finally she told me to lie back and relax.

"After all, it is your birthday and you need some spoiling". I almost started freaking out then, remembering that I have not had a shower since having sex with daddy that morning but then thought, what the hell... if she asked I could always say it was a boy from school, right?

She didn't ask though and her mouth and fingers started doing things to me that I didn't think was possible. Don't get me wrong, mommy is great at what she does, but Desiree... WOW!! It was as though she could read my thoughts, doing exactly what I wanted or needed even before I knew I wanted or needed it. I lost count of how many orgasms I had but was suddenly jerked back to reality when I heard the front door close yet again. I tried to scramble away from Desiree and told her she needed to get out mom was home, but she didn't budge. I was mortified, worried about what mom would say.

The next minute mommy walked into the room, slapped Desiree on the ass where she was knelt between my legs and actually thanked her for taking care of her little girl.

I was so surprised and mommy just laughed and said: "Desiree taught me everything I know baby girl and I thought it would be a nice surprise for your birthday to have multiple orgasms from an expert". Then she turned around and walked out the door and I was back in heaven with Desiree doing things to me I never knew was even possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Birthday to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds