• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Wants a Baby

Auntie Wants a Baby

"Get the hell out of my house," Diane said.

Camilla Mondell sighed deeply, fully expecting this reaction from her sister. Though her natural instinct was to engage her sister in a shouting match, she had to fight the urge down like bile. She sipped her green tea to calm herself down and try to be more diplomatic; you caught flies with honey, not vinegar.

"Can I say something?" Camilla asked.

"What the hell is there to say?!" Diane cried. "I'm not letting you sleep with my son!"

Camilla had come over that Friday morning to have breakfast with her sister. Diane had found the gesture quite unexpected; Camilla hated cooking for anyone. Diane was amazed to be sitting at her table, eating blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausages. Camilla had even brought over several bags of oranges to be squeezed into juice. Once Diane had finished two heaping plates of Camilla's homemade breakfast, she began her pitch to her older sister. The pitch was not well-received.

At 41 years of age, Camilla Mondell was living a very good life. She owned and managed a high-end restaurant, and was married to Phil, a successful sports agent. They had been married for 20 years, enjoying a lifestyle of lavish parties, vacations around the world, and spending outrageous amounts of money.

However, a year ago, Camilla started feeling maternal pangs. Call it a midlife crisis, but she suddenly wanted a baby. Initially, Phil had been against it, offering instead to remodel the house or buy a yacht, but she was not backing down. Eventually, he relented, and they began trying to get pregnant. Their efforts were not successful.

Perhaps it was due to Camilla being on birth control since age 18. Despite their trying, they could not conceive. After consulting her gynecologist and several fertility specialists, they had concluded that her reproductive organs were still functional.

But when the doctors suggested that Phil get tested for his sperm count, they had unknowingly crossed a line. After that, Phil withdrew his support for getting Camilla pregnant. He had even started sleeping in a separate bedroom.

Camilla was so heartbroken and angry that she decided that if she couldn't get a baby from Phil, she'd get it from someone else.

"As a matter of fact," Diane said. "Why Michael, your own nephew...by blood? I'm sure that there are tons of other guys who'd love to get you pregnant!"

"Well," Camilla began. "I've been doing a lot of research, and I've learned that children tend to inherit a lot of their personality and physical traits from their parents. I mean, look at Michael! He's in the National Honor Society, he's on the school football and wrestling team..."

"And he has a full scholarship to Seton Hall! I don't think he wants to become a father before going off the college!"

"Well, that didn't stop him from almost getting some of those girls at his school pregnant," Camilla retorted.

Diane flinched in shock. "How the hell do you know about that?"

"Mom."

"Of course," Diane grumbled.

"It's funny, actually," Camilla said, fighting a smile. "Even though he wore condoms with all of his girlfriends, he STILL managed to get them pregnant!"

"Yes, well, luckily for us they...terminated them early."

"Well, I won't terminate anything! I have it all planned out, Diane! Phil will think the baby is his, so we'll raise it. Michael will have no obligation in bringing up this child."

Diane chuckled derisively. "I can't believe I'm actually trying to rationalize this with you. The answer is no."

While Diane gathered the dirty dishes and took them to the sink, Camilla decided that it was time to use her final tactic. She reached into her purse, procured a small piece of paper and put it on the table. When Diane came back into the dining room noticing her sister - who was now smiling - and the piece of paper, she grew suspicious.

"What is that," Diane asked, eyeing the paper on the table.

"What does it look like?" Camilla asked with faux-sweetness.

"It looks like a check."

"That's exactly what it is."

"You can't bribe me to sleep with my son."

"Really? Because, having a son in college isn't cheap. Plus, from what you told me, they cut Alan's hours at work. It must be hard, seeing your husband take a cut in pay like that."

Diane scowled, not appreciating Camilla's dig at her husband's earning ability. Though she hated to admit it, the issue of Michael going off to college had made their budgetary discussions very difficult. Though both of them were working, they still had a mortgage to pay. And even though Michael had a full scholarship, they still had to buy him a car, give him money for gas, car insurance, and food. She didn't even want to think about what would happen if he were to get injured and lose his scholarship.

"Don't you at least want to see the check before you say no?" Camilla said.

Diane quickly walked over and snatched the check from the table. Despite her best efforts, her eyes went wide when she saw the six figure amount written on the check. What was once a solid decision for her quickly became an internal struggle, and Camilla could see that.

"Just leave the house for two hours, and I'll be gone by the time you get back. If Alan asks where the money came from, just tell him that it's a graduation gift for Michael."

Diane gave her sister one final pained look before grabbing her keys and purse. Once her car was out of the driveway, Camilla kicked off her high heels and darted upstairs to her nephew's bedroom. Two hours would be more than enough time.

Once on the second story, she made her way to Michael's bedroom and quietly opened the door. Her nose was greeted by the musky smell of unwashed teenager; the smell would offend anyone else, but, for her, it was a potent aphrodisiac. She stealthily entered the bedroom and locked the door behind her.

Tiptoeing through the minefield of dirty laundry and magazines, she edged closer to Michael's bed. More than once, she was delighted by the sight of a swimsuit magazine splattered with dried spooge, or the feel of a crusty sock under her toes. She was 200% certain that she was going to get pregnant today.

She stopped by the edge of the bed to survey her strapping young nephew. Even though he was splayed out on his stomach, snoring loudly with drool leaking from his open mouth, she was still desirous of him. Even in the gloom of his bedroom, she could still adore his rippling muscles, and sandy blonde hair; she hoped their child would inherit them both.

Wasting no time, she quickly relieved herself of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She then lowered her panties, baring her already-moist slit, which was adorned by a tasteful strip of ebony hair. The finale came when she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, baring her large and lovely breasts. Once she was fully nude, she began rousing her sleeping nephew. Michael groaned and rolled around to see who had disturbed his sleep.

"Aunt Camilla!" Michael exclaimed, as the sight of his naked aunt quickly brought everything into focus.

"Good morning, Michael," Camilla giggled.

"Um...why are you naked?" Michael asked, wondering if this was some strange dream.

"Your auntie has heard some interesting rumors about how...popular you are with the girls at your school." Camilla eyed the semi-hard lump in the crotch of his boxers; she could see the tip of his penis peeking out at her from of one of the legs of his boxers. "I want to see what all of the fuss is about."

"I...I don't...Are you serious?"

"Shhh, it's all right," Camilla said as she climbed into the bed and straddled a stunned Michael. "Your mother will be gone for a couple hours...let's play."

Michael hated to admit it, but there had been many a night that he had stroked himself while thinking about his aunt Camilla. She was on his list, along with Kate Upton, Monica Bellucci, and Lisa Ann. The fact that she was here, naked, and clearly horny, was making his choice increasingly clearer.

"Lock the door," he murmured.

"I already did."

He sat up and quickly peeled off his shirt. Once he had tossed it aside, Camilla grabbed the waist of his boxers and began yanking them downward. Michael's heartbeat increased as he allowed his aunt to pull off his underwear. Once he was as naked as she was, she grabbed his cock and began kissing him. He gently cradled the back of her head and pulled her closer to him.

Camilla traced her kisses from his mouth, down his neck, and then to his chest. Michael moaned as his aunt worshipped his sculpted pectorals, nuzzling his chest and even licking at his nipples. She moved on to kissing his defined abdomen.

"Ohhh, I can't believe what a man you've become," she whispered. "Especially with this thing."

Michael moaned as she started stroking his throbbing cock. Camilla's body experienced a rush of heat upon seeing the lust plastered on his face. She quickly let go, slid downwards and took him into his mouth.

"OHHHHHH!" Michael bellowed.

Camilla chuckled to herself as she sucked Michael's enormous rod. She loved her husband dearly, but he was nowhere as hung as Michael. She loved the taste of his young, unwashed dick in her mouth. As her hands felt his toned, rippling thighs, she struggled to remember the last time she'd been with a man so young and virile. She took Michael's penis out of her mouth and began stroking it while licking his hairy nuts.

"Guess what, Michael?" Camilla asked him. "Your auntie wants you to fuck the shit out of her."

Michael then grabbed his aunt's head and pulled it up and away from his crotch. After giving her another sloppy kiss, he roughly pushed her onto her back and leapt on top of her. Camilla quickly spread her legs and watched with bated breath as Michael grabbed his 9 inch monster and stuck it inside of her.

"Uuuuungh! YES!" Camilla crowed.

She could feel her pussy lips being spread wide as they struggled to allow passage for Michael's thick cock. Michael's lips latched onto one of her erect pink nipples and began sucking on it furiously. Camilla did nothing to try and stifle her screams; the house was theirs, and she wanted Michael to hear how much she was enjoying their sex.

"YES! Oh, Michael! I'm going to cum!"

Michael's only response to her declaration was to start sucking on the other breast. Camilla orgasmed loudly, feeling as though an explosion had gone off inside of her brain. Michael didn't seem to care; he kept thrusting into his aunt's soaking vagina with reckless abandon.

"Michael, please!" Camilla shrieked, trying to extricate herself from underneath him. "Let's take a break!"

"No, not yet!" Michael pleaded.

With great difficulty, Camilla at last was able to get Michael out of her. She crawled out from underneath him and rolled off of the bed and onto the floor. Unfortunately, her strapping nephew was able to catch her while she was down on all fours. He mounted her and began to rut inside of her madly. Michael grabbed a fistful of his aunt's black hair as he fucked her into the floor.

Camilla panted as she was being ravaged. What kind of monster had she awoken? Deep down, she was glad, for she wasn't really looking to make love or fool around; she wanted to be bred.

And that was exactly what Michael was doing. A shiver of lust ran up her spine as he released his grip on her hair and reached underneath to fondle her wobbling breasts. The sensation of having her tits squeezed and nipples teased was making her wetter.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," she grunted. "Fuck me! Show me what that big, strong cock of yours can do!"

"I'll show you what it can do!" Michael exclaimed.

He pulled out of his aunt, grabbed her by the thighs, and hoisted her into the air. Camilla slung her arm around Michael's strong neck, while he held her by the thighs. Michael used one of his hands to reach down and stick his penis back inside of her. Her eyes fluttered as he resumed mating with her in a standing reverse-cowgirl position. Once again, her womanhood was being sieged by Michael's mighty rod.

"Oh, yes! Oh, Michael. Give me that cock!" Camilla moaned as she kissed him. "Oh, that sweet, life-giving cock! I love it! I love it!"

"Dammit, Aunt Camilla!" Michael grunted as he pumped harder. "When you talk like that, it makes me so fucking horny!"

Michael hated to admit it, but she was wearing him out, and this was after a good night of sleep. He buried his nose in her swaying ebony hair, taking in its fragrant sweetness. Down below, his aunt was making their joined crotches soaking wet.

"Ugh, my nuts! I...I think I'm gonna cum!"

"What the fuck did you just say?" Camilla said, looking at him angrily.

"I...I'm going to cum, Aunt Camilla," Michael said as he winced.

"Let me down!"

Michael lowered his aunt back to the ground. She turned around, pointed to the bed with an imperious finger and said, "Get on that bed and lie down on your fucking back. If you're going to cum, I'm going to ride you while you do!"

Michael hastened to obey his aunt, who leapt on top of him as soon as he was lying on the bed. Camilla bit her lip as she impaled herself again on her nephew's stiff cock, trying not to cum again upon insertion. Michael's toes curled as his aunt bucked up and down upon him.

The sight of her panting face and bouncing tits was more than he could bear; he sat up in the bed and buried his face into her chest, and then raised his head so that he could kiss her. Camilla clutched at his head as he kissed and licked her neck and ear. Inside of her head, she was urging him to cum, desperately wanting to bear his child. She wanted to badly to tell him this, but didn't want to scare him off. She had to make sure that he came inside of her.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! MMMM!" Michael grunted before spurting his seed into Camilla.

Camilla cried out as they shared their orgasm. Tears of joy ran down her eyes as she felt her insides being splattered with several blasts of Michael's hot semen. Aunt and nephew clutched at each other, breathing heavily once their lust was sated.

"Damn it, Michael!" Camilla moaned. "Oh, my pussy hurts!"

"I'm sorry, Aunt Camilla," he panted into her ear. "I just...I couldn't control myself."

"No, believe me, sweetie. It's a good hurt."

Michael fell back on the bed, taking his aunt with him. Camilla felt his tired cock slip out of her snatch, and some of his cum leaking out of her. Their sweaty and sore bodies were intertwined as they still recovered from their throes of passion.

"Aunt Camilla?"

"What?"

"Once we take a break, can we go again?"

"Of course, sweetie," she sighed. "Now, shut up and let me suck your cock again."

Michael was able to go three more rounds before he was satisfied. Even before she got tested, she was sure that insemination had been achieved.

To allay any suspicions of paternity, Camilla seduced Phil when he got home from work the next day. When he saw her clad in a red bra, panties, stockings, and garter belts, all animosity was gone in an instant. Still, the whole time they made love, Camilla couldn't stop thinking about Michael.

A week later, Camilla showed her positive pregnancy test to Phil, who was ecstatic at the news. They changed one of the guest rooms in their large house into a nursery, and, nine months later, they welcomed a healthy baby boy named Gregory. All of their friends and family were happy for them.

That Christmas, Camilla and Phil hosted their family for a large dinner party. It was nice to be able to show off her baby to all of her relations. Though she was happy to see her family members, there was one person in particular that she wanted to see.

She cornered Michael as he exited one of the bathrooms on the second floor. She was holding baby Gregory in her arms, smiling sweetly at the nervous expression on Michael's face.

"It's so nice to have you home from college, Michael," Camilla said.

"Thanks, Aunt Camilla."

"Have you said hello to your cousin yet?"

Michael only nodded, trying to ignore his strong resemblance to his infant cousin.

"Good, because I want you to come visit me for Spring Break," Camilla said. "Phil keeps talking about giving Gregory a little brother or sister, but I'm not sure how he plans to do that while he's on his business trip to Arizona. You might have to come over and help me with that. How's that sound?"

"I...I'd love to come visit you," Michael stammered.

"That's great! Now, you'll have to excuse me; your cousin needs feeding; he's a very thirsty little boy." She leaned in close and whispered. "I can't wait to give you a taste of my milk."

As she walked away from him, Michael dashed back into the bathroom, intent on dealing with the raging erection his aunt had caused. He was now hers, and he would most definitely be spending Spring Break with her. If she asked it of him, he'd give her seven more children.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Wants a Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds