• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Early Morning Wakeup

Early Morning Wakeup

I wake in the morning, Andrea is beside me laying on her side facing me. I reach for her, give her a cuddle and a good morning kiss. She needs to visit the bathroom and says she will be back. Of that I have no doubt. I hear the muted sound of the toilet flushing , the click of the bathroom door opening and then she is back in the same position as she was just minutes earlier. We hear more noises from the bathroom, our friend is awake also.

Moments later another flush then I feel movement on the bed as our friend climbs into our bed after sleeping in the spare room for the few hours between the end of our play time last night and now. Our friend moves in behind Andrea and is laying up against her giving her a cuddle from behind. I feel his hand cup her breast, we all just lay there. My mind is racing, I love the fact that she lets him do this, that she is comfortable just cuddling but I am wondering where it may lead. A few minutes later I feel movement against my chest as he takes her nipple and slowly, gently, starts to rub and tease it. I feel Andrea push her body against me but then realise it is our friend pushing up behind her that has pushed her harder against me.

I reach down to her pussy with my free hand and start to gently rub her mound. Her legs are closed so I can't access her pussy but after gently rubbing for a time her legs part a little. I get a couple of fingers between her legs and stroke her outer lips. I can feel her inner lips protruding and with a finger either side gently squeeze them together. I set a rhythm of three strokes of her outer lips, pause to squeeze her inner lips and keep repeating. After a while I start to feel moisture, a nice silky feeling. Each squeeze of the inner lips produces a little more. I notice that there is now rhythmic movement of Andrea's body also. Our friend is moving against her. In my mind I can see his cock trapped between them, nestled in the crack of her arse, moving up and down as he gently moves against her. I guess that he is also producing moisture and I imagine the slick and sticky path he has made and how good it feels for him rubbing against her like that.

I turn my hand sideways and put some upper pressure on Andrea's inner thigh. She lifts her leg creating more access for me. I turn my hand, hook three fingers and enter her. She is wet. Very wet. I know that there is still a mixture of juices from last night in her, there has to be after all the sex we had the previous afternoon and well into the night. I can smell that sexy aroma of a spunk filled pussy, a well fucked pussy. An aroma that drives me wild and turns me on. I withdraw my fingers and rub the wetness on them all around her opening before reaching behind her and feeling for the hard cock that I am sure I will find.

Surprisingly it isn't as hard as I imagined but well on the way to being hard, certainly firm and probably hard enough to enter her. I guide his cock in between her legs, not into her pussy but just between her thighs. He adjusts his body position to enable a more comfortable movement, deeper and longer than he was doing previously. His cock head is now poking through to the front of her pussy on each slow thrust forward. I keep my hand there. His cock is rubbing against her pussy with her inner lips surrounding the top half of his cock. My hand is against the underside of his cock gently pressing it against Andrea, into her wetness, ensuring he is sliding the full length of her slit with full contact, embedded in her wetness.

It is my turn to move around. I move down the bed so that my face is level with Andrea's pussy. From here I have a fantastic view. I can feel that the cock I am pressing against my wife's pussy is now much harder. I can see that copious amounts of pre cum are leaking from the eye. Her inner lips look so lovely wrapped around that hard cock. There are sexual secretions everywhere, particularly on the thigh of her lower leg. I hear our friend moan, he says it feels so fucking good. He can't believe that doing this without even entering her pussy can feel anywhere near this good. Andrea says it feels nice but feels better when inside her.

Instead of pressing the shaft of our friend's cock against Andrea's pussy I now grab it more firmly, tilting the head up toward Andrea and as the next forward thrust happens I have a bird's eye view of this rampant cock penetrating into the warm and welcoming vagina that I worship. Andrea moans slightly and adjusts her position a little to get better feeling. Our friend starts thrusting deeper with more purpose. I can hear his cock in the wetness within her. I can see little droplets of moisture fly from her vagina each time he pulls back. I see her inner lips hanging open and her clit peeking at me. The inside of her vagina is gripping the shaft of his cock so that at each withdrawal it appears as though it isn't wanting him to pull out. It is an awesome sight and I suddenly realise I have the option to try something I have long wanted to try.

I reach out with my tongue, move my head forward and give her pussy a lick. I don't think Andrea realises what I just did but there was so much wetness, so much to taste and savour that I do it again, another long lick right from where the shaft of his cock is entering her using the whole flat of my tongue right over her clit and up to the top of her inner lips. Awesome. I feel my own cock throb and release a large volume of precum. I have another lick. This time I leave my tongue there and flick it over her clit a few times before doing another long lick. Once again a short burst on her clit before another long lick. This time as I tongue her clit I feel her whole body tense and I know what is happening. A massive groan and her whole body tenses, stiffens and I wonder when she will start breathing again. Suddenly she does, she has held her breath for what seemed like ages but in reality was probably 25 or 20 seconds.

Andrea is now panting as her orgasm subsides. Our friend says he can't hold back, he is close to cumming himself. His thrusts increase in tempo. My face is still just an inch or two from Andrea's pussy. I move back a little so I can take in more of the view. I move so that I can get my hand to her pussy again and just cup her pussy with my palm on her mound, my fingers over her lips and spread at the tips where the cock that is pounding her is building closer and closer to cumming. Our friend tells Andrea that he can feel it building. He learnt last night that telling her his feeling as he is building up will excite her and often trigger another orgasm for her... He tells her he is close. Thrusting frantically, I can feel her pussy lips moving each time he thrusts in deep. Suddenly he thrusts and holds. I reach out and move my hand to hold his balls while he is pushed deep into Andrea's vagina. I can feel his cock spasming, his balls are high and tight. I hold them against Andrea's pussy. The spasms in his cock subside. I now know why Andrea loves a cock cumming in her.

I let go of his balls. He withdraws and I once again cup Andrea's pussy and as his cum starts to seep out I catch it in my fingers and gently rub... She is sensitive, too sensitive, needs me to stop so I just enjoy the feeling of her sticky, slimy, used pussy. Fantastic!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Early Morning Wakeup

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 671 milliseconds