• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 10 Days in Hollywood: Day 04

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 04

123

**DISCLAIMER**

Please note that this story is a 100% work for fiction and the characters are not reflective of their real life counterparts and are not endorsed. Any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. At the end of day, this is a fictional fantasy story, nothing more. Enjoy!

*

I woke up to the bell of the house being rung. It was still fairly early in the morning, I thought, but I checked the time on my phone and noticed it read 7:45am. I dragged myself out of the bed and walked down to the front door, dressed in a pair of boxer briefs only. I opened it to see a pretty girl, 19 I'd say, and an older gentleman staring back at me.

"Mr Richard Cole? I'm Alberto Jacobs from Kriezer Prestige Car Hire."

I nodded.

"Emilio Alvarez Quesarillo has put an order for a car for a hire car for the next seven days. Could you just sign here and Cindy will give you the keys."

I wiped the sleep from my eyes as he forced the contract in front of me. I didn't know Emilio's full name but it was too much of a coincidence if it wasn't him. I took the pen from the man and signed the contract line and input the date. Alberto walked off and the girl, Cindy, handed me the keys before having a cheeky look at my crotch. She winked in my direction before joining him and the two drove off.

I looked at the drive way and saw that they had left a Porsche 911 Targa 4S for me. I smiled and walked around the car, ensuring no scratches and to ensure I wasn't dreaming. I smiled as I thought about the fortune I was having on this trip.

"God, I hope it's manual."

Day 4

Starring Kat Dennings, Melissa Benoist & Amy Adams

Featuring Daisy Ridley & Felicity Jones

MFF, MF, Cons, Oral, Facial

The previous night, I had spent several hours with Jessica after our encounter and I found her to be a very funny woman but a little bit desperate in her continuing hunt for an Oscar. I told her about the project I was working on with Amy and the second script I had just finished writing. She expressed an interest in both despite there not being a role in either for her. I did agree to consider her for any future roles though it was partially inspired by wanting to sleep with her again.

I had a few hours to kill before the film screening so I made myself a nice healthy lunch of eggs, which I would like to say was through choice but, in reality, was due to the lack of sausages and bacon. With a pot of coffee to drink, I sat outside and reviewed my script for any changes before sending over to the proof readers at the management company to go through with a fine tooth comb. I was interrupted by my phone ringing with an unrecognised number.

"Hi Richard, it's Daisy Ridley here."

"Hi Daisy, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks. I just thought I'd give you call as I saw your film last night."

"And?" I asked.

"Oh I liked it."

"Ah, thank you. It's great to hear so much positive feedback about it. "

"Would you want to do lunch and we can talk about it more?" she asked

"I'd love to but I can't sorry. I have to go to a film screener to do some networking. I get the feeling your boyfriend wouldn't be too happy either. "

"Don't mind him; he needs to get over his petty jealousies. Work is work."

"How are things with him anyway? He seemed a bit angry as I left the hotel on Tuesday."

"It's complicated. Oh, Felicity wants to say something."

I smirked as I heard the phone being passed over.

"Hey Coley. I've been invited to a masquerade ball on Sunday but my date has cancelled on me. Fancy coming?"

"A masquerade ball? Like the Venetians had? Sure but I don't have a mask." I replied

"That's okay, you wear black and I'll provide the mask."

With that, Felicity hung the phone up and there was silence on the line. I was intrigued by the party invitation from Felicity; I'd not been a masquerade ball before so I did wonder if it would be a formal party or one that fell into decadence. I noticed the time was getting on so I decided to get dressed and leave a little early, why wouldn't I pass up the opportunity to drive the new car for a while before I was due to attend the screening.

I drove the car around the hills for a bit, enamoured with its ability to take the corners at a good speed. I had got a bit carried away so I took a slight breather to enjoy the view before heading down to the screener in Burbank. I'd enjoyed the networking opportunity at the start and felt genuine interest in my film. I was asked my opinion of Diego's films but I thought it was wise to be a sycophant and just say that I liked them and that I was looking forward to watching this latest one. It would be a bit rude to come to his own film and say he was peddling pretentious nonsense.

I noticed the star give me a couple of looks before the film but she hadn't approached me. I wasn't sure it this was because she didn't have time or want to but I did take the opportunity to check her out. Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders and her white blouse only showed a little bit of cleavage, though it was obvious there was a plentiful bounty underneath. She complemented her hour glass figure with a black pencil skirt and a pair of red heels.

The film itself was exactly as I expected, two hours of nonsense and the film finished with the main male character choking to death quite graphically. There was a stunned silence as it ended and it continued as Diego stepped up onto the stage and did an impromptu question and answer session. Eventually we were allowed out for a drinks reception to discuss the film some more and Diego approached me.

"Richard, I can already tell you did not like it."

I nodded.

"I wouldn't say I didn't like it Diego, it's just that I didn't understand what I was going for. You know me and my simplified romances."

"Ah, it is about commercialisation and how it destroys love and our soul so we don't have to bow down to it."

"Yeah..." I replied, clearly showing I had no idea what he was on about.

"And he made me be sick four times as he didn't like the colour of it."

I turned around to see the female star, Kat Dennings, approaching us.

"I had a palette that had to be obeyed my dear Katherine. Ah, I must go see this lady." He answered before walking off to leave the two of us alone.

"You know he hates you right?"

"Does he? We've only met a handful of times. How do you know that?" I asked her

"He took me out for dinner to try and get into my pants and just trashed you the whole night. Apparently you slept with some girl he liked, Caroline I think?"

"Caroline? Jesus, I had a year-long relationship with the girl. It's a bit silly that he's hung up on that."

"He's an idiot! Come on; let's go sit on the balcony."

Kat led the way and it gave me an opportunity to check out her body a bit closer. She wasn't a stick thin girl but her boobs and arse dwarfed her waist and the fitted clothing she chose to wear showed it off fantastically. She stopped as we reached the end of the balcony and drank some more red wine, looking out into the car park.

"You know, I look at all these cars and wonder whose is whose. I think it would display a lot about their personality. Obviously Diego has a Prius."

"What do you have?"

"Currently a Mustang, plenty of grunt and it rides the clutch hard. You?"

"Well back home, I live in the centre of London so I don't have one. Luckily I don't get noticed so I can just jump onto the tube." I answered.

"That's very wise considering the congestion charge and the significant lack of parking."

I looked at her with a surprised expression about her knowledge.

"I spent a lot of time in London when I was filming the last Thor film. I had to get taxis everywhere with Natalie refusing to ride the underground."

"They do get a bit crammed."

"And here? What you got to get around?" she asked, leaning over the balcony to display a little more of her cleavage.

"Well I got driven around for the first few days but the guy whose babysitting me had to have a few days off. They've hired me a Porsche Targa for the next week."

"Holy shit, really? I've always wanted to fuc... ride around in one of them."

I smiled as she almost admitted a fantasy.

"Well ask nicely and maybe you'll get to... ride around in one."

I gave her a wink as we clinked glasses together. I was enjoying our flirting when she was dragged away to go and chat to some producers leaving me on my own to look out into the mess of cars. A few other people approached me and asked me about my career, hopes and dreams and it was a rather dull affair as the people there were more of Diego's mould than my own. I decided that after five hours of film and chat I wanted to leave and do some writing of my own so I headed towards the exit. I walked to my car to see the figure of Kat leaning on the car next to it smoking a cigarette.

"I got bored of those people so I thought I'd come here to look at your car."

"Yeah, it's a beauty isn't it? I'm hoping I can buy my own one day."

"I have to get over to Thousand Oaks to see a female friend. You fancy giving me a ride?"

"I don't know where that is so you'll have to point me in the right way but yeah, I can give you a ride."

She smiled as she stubbed out the cigarette and got into the passenger's seat. We drove out of the parking lot and headed out onto the 101 to head in the right direction. She seemed very comfortable in the seat and enjoyed the feeling of the car during the times we were able to pick up a bit of speed. I looked over in her direction and was sure she had undone a couple of the buttons as her cleavage seemed much larger than before and I could see the material of her red bra.

"This car seems like it handles well. Fancy taking us off the highway to somewhere more secluded. I mean so we can hit some corners hard!" she said emphasising the final word.

"Sure, I did the hills earlier and it handled the corners really well, no matter how hard I hit them."

"Really? Do you give it hard often?"

As we came into a wooded road, Kat started to stroke my leg softly.

"I give it hard when it's needed."

"Take a left here." She commanded.

I followed Kat's instructions and headed left down through a small tunnel. The road was twisty and she let out a cheer each time I sped around a corner, getting closer to the kerb each time. She kept her hand on my thigh, squeezing it as she wailed with delight at the speed we were keeping.

I didn't know where we were but it surprisingly secluded for Los Angeles, based on my limited knowledge of the area. As were hitting some speed, a deer walked out into the middle of the road. I just swerved past it, knocking some dust into the air, and I had to fight the steering wheel to keep the car on the road. When I was able to get a handle on it, I decided to slow down a little and have a breather.

I looked over to Kat and her face was beaming, her lips curved into wide smile and her breasts heaving heavily within her shirt. She pointed her arm to an upcoming lane.

"Take the right there and stop after about 100 yards."

I steered the car in and drove down the dirt track as she instructed. I stopped in what appeared to be a cove of trees and took a moment to breath after enjoying the ride. I didn't get much of a rest though as Kat jumped straight onto my lap and straddled me, immediately forcing her tongue into her mouth. I kissed her back hard as my hands went to her arse and gave it a big squeeze.

"Oh god, this car gets me so hot!"

She reached back and ripped her shirt open, her breasts pressing hard against her bra. I undid the rear clasp and she threw it into the passenger seat. Her small nipples pointed right at me and I took her right breast into mouth, sucking on it hungrily. Kat let out a moan as she started to grind into my lap.

Taking as much of her large breast into my mouth as I could, I bit down onto her nipple as I sucked on it. After I released her nipple, she pulled my t-shirt over my head and it joined her bra and shirt on the other side of the car.

I grabbed Kat's left breast and started to suck that nipple too, making it as hard and as wet as the right one. She moaned louder as I worked her nipple, her grinding becoming more rhythmical and harder into my lap. I reached down to her arse and found the zip of her skirt, sliding it down as far as I could and releasing part of her thong clad arse.

"Oh god, I so need you to fuck me," she moaned as I bit harder on her nipple.

I knew I had worked her up well enough so I reached over to a button that collapsed the passenger seat. Knowing what I wanted, Kat jumped onto the passenger seat and got onto all fours. I reached over and lowered the remainder of the zip, fully revealing her plump arse. I slid the skirt and red thong down, revealing her smooth pussy already wet from the excitement. Kat looked back over her shoulder, her face filled with lust, and she winked at me.

"God I hope you've got a good cock, I need to cum hard."

I smirked at her words and undid my jeans, dropping them down past my knees. My cock was already hard from her grinding and the sight of her on all fours, eagerly waiting for my cock, made it even hard, I dropped my boxer shorts down and moved to kneel behind her. I placed my hand on the small of her back to keep her in place as I lined my cock up with her pussy. Kat instinctively gave her arse a wiggle and I plunged my cock straight in.

Kat let out a loud moan as my cock went in and her muscles immediately tensed. Her excitement was obvious as it went in fully the first time and, before I could start to thrust, Kat started her own rhythm. I kneeled there as Kat took the lead and she whipped her head back and continued to moan loudly.

"Oh yes, this is what I need. Slap my ass!"

I listened and I raised my hand and brought it down to spank her, her cheeks wobbling as I did. The spanked seemed to ignite something in her and she lowered her chest down, pressing her breasts onto the seat of the car. The pushing back seemed to change into her twerking with my cock inside her and I continued to spank her arse hard.

"Oh God yeah... harder... please so much harder..." Kat said in between moans.

I could sense she was getting closer so I followed her instructions; I started to thrust into her with long hard thrusts. I raised my hand back and forcibly hit her arse, leaving a bit red mark. Her moans became louder and turned into screams as the pleasure started to overtake her and making her body shake.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming"

Her body shook more as her wetness increased but I continued to thrust into her. Her moans continued as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. I held onto her hips hard to keep her in place as I continued my thrusts.

"No more, no more, I don't want you cumming in me."

I slowed my pace as came to a stop as her back was covered in sweat. I pulled out of her as she rolled over onto her back, her shaved pussy staring at me. I licked my lips as I looked over her amazing body, her beasts resting on her chest and rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"Straddle me!" she commanded. "Fuck my tits and cover them with your spunk."

Doing as Kat told me, I moved to straddle her stomach and fitted my cock in between her breasts. Her hands squeezed them together so the mounds held cock in a vice like grip and I started to fuck them. Her small nipples were standing on end as her eyes never left my face. Her face was completely filled with lust as she bit her lower lip, still covered in the afterglow of her orgasm. I could feel the soft skin of her milky white breasts move up and down my cock and saw the enjoyment in her eyes. She loved the control her breasts had over men and getting them fucked brought a lot of pleasure to her.

I could feel that I was about to cum so quickly pulled my cock out and started to jack off using my hand. Kat leaned up so I would have a better target. My balls tightened and I decorated her amazingly pert breasts with my cum. Kat giggled as the shooting continued and I leaned back against the glove box of the car. I let out a breath as Kat starting to rub the cum into her milky white skin.

"That was an epic fuck, now I've got my Porsche riding experience."

I laughed as I jumped over to my seat and sat back down. I was relieved to see that we were still alone but I don't think either of us would have objected if someone had been watching us. I pulled my jeans and boxers up as Kat brought her seat back up and passed me my t-shirt. After I put it on, I looked over to see that she still sat there naked and made no effort to put her clothes back on. She turned and smiled at me as her hands moved around to indicate we should start driving again.

"You're just going to sit there naked?"

"Yeah. I mean we're only five minutes from my friend's house and I'll have to get changed anyway."

I laughed at her reply and turned the engine on and gently reversed the car out, following her instructions to her house.

"So how did you know about such a secret spot?" I asked.

"Oh you're not the first guy I've fucked in those woods. You are the first once I've left fuck my tits in here so at least you're one kind of first."

"First Londonder?" I asked hopefully.

"God no, fucked plenty when I was filming Thor. Even had a threesome with another actress."

"Natalie Portman?"

"That little princess? God no. This one was wild, maybe I'll introduce you."

I pulled up outside the house and it looked like a rather large log cabin. There was a light on and a girl stood outside the front door, waving when she saw it Kat,

"Well it was lovely fucking my director's enemy. When you're in LA next, feel free to hit me up and I'll let my pussy meet your cock again."

"It's been a pleasure Kat."

She leaned it and kissed me on the lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth as she did so. She tapped my cheek as she pulled away before gathering her clothes. I watched her arse as she walked in and licked my lips with desire. Her friend didn't even seem surprised that Kat was completely naked and the two of them disappeared into the house.

The drive back to Los Angeles was a long one; the traffic was much busier than it had been for the past few days but it gave me an opportunity to catch up on some podcasts. I must have looked a bit odd laughing to myself as I listened to Elis & John, drivers I had seen LA did not appear to be enjoying themselves. Their faces varied between stern, bored and angry. My enjoyment was stopped by a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Richard, it's Amy. How are you?"

"I'm not too bad, just driving back into the city. How are you?"

"I'm very good. I have spoken with Melissa and she's very sorry about what happened on Tuesday. Her friend Candice told her what happened the next day and she was in tears."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be, it's her fault; the silly bitch." Amy replied. "She wants to apologise to you in person and to perform, to show you her worth for the role. Can you pop round to her hotel tonight?"

"Hotel?" I asked as I thought she'd have a house.

"The ex is in the house and, as she doesn't spend a lot of time in LA this time of year, she is staying at a hotel for her months break from filming."

"Okay, well I have nothing to do tonight. When and where?"

"Intercontinental Hotel , downtown LA. Room 654, get there for 9 o'clock."

"Okay, I will be there."

I terminated the call and looked at the clock, it was now 6.30 and I was about half way back to the condo in the Hills. I quickly checked on google and I wouldn't make it back there for another 45 minutes with the current traffic so knew I would be cutting it fine. Melissa hadn't made a good first impression on me so I did consider taking my time but I thought that would be a bit of a dickish move and that wasn't really me.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • 10 Days in Hollywood: Day 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds