• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 09

Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 09

12

Yes, the next chapter is here! I hope everyone enjoyed the previous chapter and for those of you who are new to my little series I suggest you go back to chapter 1. Probably my favorite compliment so far was a teacher saying they should been planning their lessons and instead was binge reading my story. Thank you Tigersman for editing and bouncing ideas off of. This story would not look anywhere as good without him.

*

Melissa was very curious how the dinner date went for her best friend. She knew that Keith's Asperger's sometimes made it hard for him to try new food, at least based on the experience she had had with her brother. It had always been a Saturday morning ritual that she and Jackie would spend the morning drinking coffee and talking about whatever date either had been on. She couldn't remember the last time they did that so a surprise visit shouldn't be a big deal. Jackie had given her a key to the apartment a long time ago so getting in wouldn't be a problem.

When she opens the door she sees a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. She recognizes them as the clothes Keith and Jackie wore the previous night and instantly got excited. She peeks into the room and sees her best friend in the arms of her boyfriend and couldn't help but scream to wake them up.

The couple jumps as they hear the scream and look around trying to get their bearings. A few seconds later Jackie looks at the doorway and sees Melissa standing with a huge smile on her face.

"Melissa! Get out!"

"Oh my god Jackie! You and Keith finally did it!"

Keith starts realizing what is going on and wishes this situation wasn't happening to him.

"Melissa, please don't," Jackie begs her best friend.

"You think I'm keeping this a secret?" Melissa looks over at Keith. "You are going to get it from Andy."

"Melissa, it is not your place to tell Andy."

"And whose place is it to tell him?"

"It's mine and I will tell him when I feel like it. How would you feel if Jackie or I shared with the whole world how often you and Luke have sex?"

"Luke and I are very open about our sex lives with everyone so your argument is invalid."

Keith looks over at Jackie, but she shakes her head. "Don't look at me. She's told me stuff that I didn't want to know and still wished I didn't know. Sorry sweetie."

"See, Jackie is on my side too."

"No, I'm not and we're still not having that conversation with Keith here or not. End of story."

"Oh come on!" Melissa begs. "What's the harm in telling me all the juicy details?"

Keith just watches his girlfriend and her best friend argue over this and is somewhat enjoying seeing them go at it. Even more so he loves seeing Jackie fight so hard and strongly over something.

"It's private, none of your business, and Keith has already said that you are not to tell Andy. This is our sex live and we will control what is made public."

Melissa is taken aback by how strongly Jackie is fighting on this. "You...you're really not going to tell me anything."

"No," Jackie says very sternly. "I'm not going to tell you."

Silence breaks into the bedroom. Melissa just stands, feeling horrible for being so pushy and not really considering. Jackie is still stewing from the invasion of privacy. Keith was also mad, but is ready to move on and help mend the relationship between the two women.

"Well I would like to take a shower and make breakfast for all of us. What do you have that I can make?"

Jackie turns and faces her man. "What did you have in mind for breakfast?"

"Do you have pancake mix and bacon?"

"Yes and yes and also have orange juice for you and I will make coffee for me and Melissa."

"Sounds good." Keith turns and looks at Melissa who is happy that the mood is getting lightened. "If you don't mind Melissa, I'd like to head to the bathroom for my shower without you seeing me naked."

"What? You don't want me to see-"

"Yes. Only Jackie gets to see me like that and you will be left to your imagination."

"Ok, fine. Have it your way."

Melissa leaves the room and Jackie gets out of the bed. "I'll get you a towel so you can walk across the hall not naked and put your bag in here for you to change."

"Thank you sweetie. Would it be too much to ask you to get everything out once I'm out of the shower?"

"No it wouldn't."

She puts on a t-shirt and shorts before she leaves the room. She gets Keith his towel, puts his bag in the bedroom and walks into her kitchen to see the coffee pot already brewing coffee and Melissa leaning back against the counter.

"I'm sorry. I was just so excited that you and Keith finally slept together that I forgot you are more private about those things in your life. Forgive me?"

Jackie wraps her arms around her best friend. "Of course I forgive you, but you must still pay the price."

Melissa's faces changes to a look of dread. "What is the punishment this time?"

"Oh, I'm thinking Star Trek Voyager marathon."

Melissa does not like the sound of that at all. "Why? You know I hate watching anything Star Trek."

"Good, then the punishment will do its job and maybe you'll learn your lesson."

"Sometimes I think you enjoy doing this to me."

"Enjoy torturing?" Jackie says with a big smile trying to play innocent. "Never. I just enjoy the show and want you to enjoy it with me."

"Whatever." Melissa looks at the coffee pot and sees the coffee isn't ready yet. "So how was dinner?"

"It was delicious. I wish I could go back there many more times but I don't think Keith and I could afford it."

"Did he have any trouble finding something to eat?"

"Actually no. He found something he wanted to try and really enjoyed it. He gave me a fork full to try and it was really good."

"Wait, I thought he was supposed to be picky when it comes to food?"

"Maybe in certain ways he is but other ways he is not."

The women continue to talk about the dinner and finally drink their coffee when it is done brewing. A few minutes later Keith turns off the shower and Jackie starts getting things ready for him to make breakfast. She decides to start making the pancake batter to help him out.

After Keith dried off and put on some clothes he goes into the kitchen to see the pancake batter already made and the skillet and pan heated for him to start cooking. He kisses Jackie on the cheek and thanks her for helping him get started. He takes over and in no time there are plates full of pancakes and bacon for all three of them. They sit down and start to dig in with Keith being the only one eating his pancakes without syrup.

"Do you not like syrup?" Melissa asks confused.

"I know. Another thing to add to the list of me and my weirdness. It just doesn't feel right in my mouth."

"What do you mean feel right?"

Keith thinks for a moment before he responds. "Do you base the food you like more so on the taste over the texture?"

"I would say so."

"Well for me it is the opposite. Texture is the first thing I notice when I try any food and if it feels wrong in my mouth I will pretty much not like it, even if it tastes good."

"So what textures do you not like when it comes to food?"

"Peanut butter or anything that is sticky or gooey. Umm, cheese on anything except for pizza. I'm sure there is more that I'm not thinking of."

"Wait, so that means you don't eat PB&J sandwiches?"

This conversation was starting to make Keith feel very uncomfortable but he wanted to have it with Melissa and Jackie so they understood him a little better when it comes to him and food.

"Yes...I don't eat PB&J sandwiches."

Melissa could not believe her ears. She looks over at Jackie to see what her reaction is but she is just eating her breakfast.

"Jackie, what he is saying isn't bugging you?"

Jackie turns and looks at her best friend. "Nope, not at all. This is a part of who he is and I've pretty much accepted him for the awesome boyfriend he is."

That put Keith at ease and helped make him feel more relaxed.

"Well he is still not as awesome as my boyfriend."

"Oh really?" Jackie asks ready to prove Melissa wrong. She turns to look at Keith. "Sweetie, would you mind staying to watch a Star Trek Voyager marathon with me and Melissa?"

"I would be more than happy to," Keith responds. "I didn't know you liked Star Trek Melissa."

"I don't," Melissa responds in a bitter tone."

Keith looks at her confused, wondering why she would be watching the show with them, but then Jackie lets him in on what is going on.

"It's her punishment for walking in on us and pushing for details of our night."

"Remind me to try this on Andy in case he does something similar," Keith says liking the idea a lot. Andy had put up with Star Trek being on in the background, but he was never one to actually watch it. He didn't mind the movies and enjoyed those, but would resist to watch any of the TV shows.

"What TV shows do you not like to watch?" Melissa asks Keith.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians is on top of that list. I'd rather go blind than watch that show."

"Isn't that a little extreme?"

"What are Luke's opinions on that show?"

"Well...he hates it too."

"I would hope he does."

Jackie is also curious as to what shows Keith doesn't like. "Do you not like most reality TV?"

"Aside from competition shows, I hate reality TV because it is scripted. I love Hell's Kitchen and Survivor, but I will not watch any of the Housewives shows."

"Well, looks like I know what TV shows to use on you as punishment if you misbehave."

That got Keith's attention. "Excuse me?"

"Yep. If you do something really stupid you will watch a marathon of a TV reality show of my choosing."

"Ok. That's fine," Keith says confidently. "But then the same goes for you and you will have to watch anime with me and I get to choose the show."

"Why anime? It is just Japanese cartoons."

"You'll see when you do something that deserves punishment."

"I promise that will not happen."

They continue to talk and eat their breakfast. When all the food was gone Melissa offered to clean up so Jackie could get everything setup on the TV for the Star Trek Voyager marathon.

After all the dishes were cleaned and put away Melissa joined them in the living room. She sat in the recliner chair while Jackie and Keith were cuddled up with a blanket over their legs.

After three episodes Melissa looks over at Jackie hoping the torture is over. The credits are up and she is trying to give the saddest look she can. However, Jackie isn't paying any attention to her.

Keith does notice the look of desperation on Melissa's face and whispers in Jackie's ear, "Do you think you've made her suffer enough?"

That only got Jackie to smile as she continued to look at the TV.

"I knew you were enjoying torturing me," Melissa said as she saw the smile.

Jackie slowly turns her head to look at Melissa. "Next time it will be four episodes and Keith gets to choose from whichever series he wants."

"You'll be nice and not choose crazy episodes, won't you Keith?"

"Nope, I'll be going for my favorites in that case."

Melissa gets up from the chair and goes to get her keys from the counter. "One of these days both of you will slip up against me and I will find something you both hate and make you watch it with me."

"Good luck with that," Jackie says as the next episode starts up and Melissa leaves the apartment. A few minutes later after Keith is sure she is gone he starts giving light, pecking kisses to Jackie's cheek.

Jackie is loving the affection she is getting and decided to return the favor by turning and kissing him back. They kiss at a slow pace, neither of them trying to force anything. After a few moments, their lips part and they rest their foreheads against each other's, eyes closed, enjoying the intimacy.

They continue to sit like that on the couch for what seemed like an eternity to them. The only sounds were from the TV and their breathing.

"I love you Jackie," Keith states in a soft whisper.

Jackie backs her head away from his and looks into his eyes.

"I love you too Keith."

To hear Jackie say those words in that moment told Keith more than any kiss or any sexual acts could ever. He had always been the one to say I love you or I really like you way too soon and the response was always something that made him feel unloved. His mind always took things to the extreme because of how it is wired and getting rejected always hurt, no matter how often he thought he was getting used to it. To hear Jackie say she also loved him meant more to him than she could possibly know at the point in time.

"So, what did you have planned for the rest of your day?"

"I was thinking we could spend some more time together, keep getting to know each other better. In fact, I have some questions about last night."

"Um, ok," Keith says starting to feel nervous. "Did I do something wrong?"

Jackie lightly laughs at his nervousness. "No, the sex was awesome and you gave me an orgasm I won't soon forget." That helped put Keith's mind at ease and he relaxed. "I'm curious though, are you always so gentle when it comes to foreplay?"

"Honestly, most of the sex I've had have been drunken one night stands in college where foreplay wasn't a thought at all. One relationship that I did have sex in didn't last long enough to experiment with in terms of foreplay."

"Have you ever gone down on a woman?"

"Umm, no I haven't and I'm kinda scared to."

"Don't worry. I'll tell you what to do and if you only hear me moan, you know you are doing something right."

Keith smiles a very naughty smile. "You have no idea how excited that makes me."

"I think I can tell Keith," she says as she feels the bulge in his shorts with her hand.

He lightly laughs at himself for a few moments. "Well you know how turned on I am then."

"You're not the only one who is turned on," Jackie says with a naughty smile coming across her face.

"How turned on are you?"

"Slide your hand down and feel."

He didn't need to be told twice as he slid his hand down her shorts and under her panties. She spread her legs open a little to give him easier access and once he felt her pussy lips he knew how turned on she was.

"Damn. You're really wet."

"Would you like to go down on me?"

"Do you need to ask?"

With that, Keith gets off the couch and on his knees in front of Jackie. She pulls down her shorts and panties, exposing herself to him. She slides herself down a little so that she is sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Now I know you know where everything is because you played with my clit very well last night. To start though, I just want you to kiss my lips."

Keith leans forwards and presses his lips against Jackie's vaginal lips. He kisses her slowly, enjoying the light moaning coming from her mouth.

"Mmmm, yes Keith," she says through her moans. "When you're ready, you can...lick my clit."

A few moments pass before Keith slides up and licks her clit. He's still very tentative, but hears the slightly louder moaning from Jackie.

Jackie is enjoying Keith more than she thought she would. Just when she thought he wouldn't try anything, he stops licking and sucks on her clit instead. Immediately she is hit with a wave of pleasure and grabs the edge of the couch.

"Fuck Keith!"

She continues to moan louder, struggling to catch her breath.

"Keith, can you...stop for a minute," she struggles to say.

Keith leans his head back, worrying he did something wrong.

"Did I hurt you or something?"

"No," she says with a big smile on her face. "You were doing great, but I need to catch my breath."

"Oh, ok," he says relieved. "You sure are a loud moaner."

"I've heard that before. My mom actually walked into my room one time while I was fingering myself telling me to quiet down."

"Were your rooms right next to each other?"

"No, mine was actually down the hall from theirs. After that, I tried to control my moans or played music to drown out my moaning. I was never told to turn my music down."

"I've never been caught...but I have jerked off in public before."

That surprises Jackie and she raises her eyebrows in shock.

"In public and you weren't caught? Where?"

"Computer lab at college."

"What? Didn't you have a computer in your dorm room?"

"I did, but Andy was busy with another woman and I didn't feel like listening to them fuck."

"So instead you went to the computer lab and watched porn?"

That drew a laugh from Keith, realizing how all this is sounding.

"Actually I was reading erotica."

"Erotica?" Jackie asks not expecting that response. "I didn't know you read erotica."

"I actually started reading it back in my senior year of high school. I found this website, Literotica.com, and been reading stories on there for a while."

"So you read porn instead of watch porn."

"I do watch porn, but erotica has the advantage of having a good story. Sometimes I've gone back read some stories over because the actual story was that good."

"Maybe I'll check it out one day."

"So are you ready for me to continue?"

"Yes I am. You can continue where you left off."

Keith leans forward again and starts sucking on Jackie's clit, but more aggressively than before. This catches her off guard and she more than welcomes the aggressive attack. She moans even louder than before and does not want this to stop.

What happens next she would have not have guessed. Keith slides down to start sucking on her lips, but sticks his tongue between the lips. Before she knows it his tongue is in her, licking the inside of her vagina. The pleasure this causes is very intense. No guy had ever stuck their tongue in her and she is loving every second of it. Slowly she feels her orgasm build up in her.

Keith notices that her moaning is intensifying and decides to try something. He brings up is right hand and moves his head so he can push a finger in her. As soon as he does that she moans even louder, cursing in pleasure.

Jackie wants to let Keith know that she is so close to her orgasm, but the intense pleasure is preventing her from saying anything other than fuck or yes. It continues to build, bigger than any orgasm she has had at this point in her life.

Finally, at what seemed like an eternity, her orgasm releases and she screams out in blissful pleasure.

Keith backs away and watches his girlfriend shake from the orgasm. He smiles and takes joy knowing he was responsible for her orgasm.

Jackie enjoys the wave of her orgasm until it dissipates. Her eyes remained closed as she thinks about what just happened. Her boyfriend who never went down on a woman before just gave her one of the best, if not the best, orgasm of her life.

As she just tries to relax, she feels Keith sit next to her and hold her hand. She opens her eyes and sees him staring back into hers with a loving smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good and even more loved at the same time."

"As long as you are feeling loved by me. I don't care if you are having one of the worst days in your life, I always want you to feel loved by me and know I'm here for you no matter what."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

*********************************

"So where were you Friday night?" Andy asks Keith as they are playing an online match of Call of Duty at Keith's place.

"I was with Jackie on a dinner date. Don't you remember?"

"I remember but when I walked into your apartment at two in the morning you weren't there."

"Sniper in the building across the walkway."

Andy pulls out his sniper and takes the player out with a headshot.

"Nice call out but you didn't answer my question."

"I was with Jackie."

"I know but where did you go after dinner?"

Keith was getting annoyed Andy was asking this while playing Call of Duty, but knew he wouldn't just stop and leave the game at the same time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds