• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hijab Girl's Guide to Orgies

Hijab Girl's Guide to Orgies

As Salam Alaikum, dear reader. My name is Nafisa Sassine, and I'm a young Muslim woman of Lebanese descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study business administration, with a minor in political science at Carleton University. Oh, and I'd like to take a moment to clarify some grave misconceptions that you Westerners continue to have about us Muslim ladies. You seem to think we're soft and sweet, quiet and self-effacing, and completely oblivious to things like power and sex. Nothing could be further from the damn truth...

The truth of the matter is that modern Muslim women, especially the ones living in the West, are just as concerned about things like sex, politics and power as other women are. I was born in the environs of Nabatieh, Lebanon, and grew up in the South Keys area of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. I live in a nice apartment building within walking distance of the O-Train Station, and work as a cashier at the South Keys Walmart store to pay the bills...

If you saw me, you'd probably assume that I was just your average Hijabi...and you'd be dead wrong. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy, with dark bronze skin, light brown eyes and short, curly dark hair that I usually tuck away under my Hijab. I often wear long-sleeved shirts regardless of weather, and I don't wear pants, favoring instead to sport traditional long Islamic skirts. I don't step out of the house without my Hijab, and no, my parents are definitely not the reason why I wear it...

My parents, Ahmed Sassine and Mariam Suleiman-Sassine recently sold our old house in South Keys and moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, where they bought a nice condo. They are fairly liberal folks, my parents. Indeed, my mother never wore the hijab when I was growing up and my father seldom went to the mosque, preferring to hang out with friends at the local Shawarma restaurant, playing cards or attending cultural events. Does that surprise you? Secular Muslims do exist, and there's nothing wrong with that...

As a young Muslim woman who grew up in the capital region of Canada, I often found myself torn between two worlds. The West with its myriad misconceptions and endless variations, and the Islamic world, with its strict public façade of order and religiosity and its sensual, torrid private face. Canadian society likes to tell immigrants, especially the ones from Africa and the Arab world, that we need to assimilate to western social norms. Yet not a day goes by that a racist white person doesn't yell at one of us to go back where we came from. Fascinating, isn't it?

My passport states that I am a naturalized citizen of Canada but I know that being an Arab female, I'll never be Canadian enough for certain white people. And you know what? I am okay with that. I embrace the fact that I am an Arab woman and I love being a Muslim. On my own terms, of course. Yes, I go to the mosque on Fridays and I proudly wear the Hijab wherever I go. I'm fairly active in the Muslim Scholars Association at Carleton University. I'm also a proud feminist.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, some feminists are Muslim and wear the Hijab, deal with it. Oh, and I am also a sexual being and don't apologize for it. I, Nafisa Sassine, am an Arab Muslim woman who admits to having sex and enjoying it. I like sex in its endless variety. And no, I am not married. I have sexual needs and I like to have them met. I don't care if some Muslims reading this say that it is haram or whatever. If you don't like it, you can kiss my thick Lebanese derriere...

"Khadija, it's not polite to fart on a guy's dick while he's fucking you in the ass," I said to my good friend and roommate Khadija Osman, watching as the tall and curvy young Somali woman rocked back and forth as her Senegalese lover, Saint Paul University student Ibrahim Camara fucked her in the ass. Gripping Khadija's wide hips tightly, Ibrahim slammed his big black dick into her butt hole, causing her big ass to jiggle. As Ibrahim's dick filled her asshole, Khadija's squeals filled our shared apartment...

"Nafisa, shut the fuck up and mind your own business," Khadija shouted angrily, right before she resumed moaning and groaning as Ibrahim's big ole Senegalese dick continued to split her asshole apart. Good idea, I thought, as I focused on the task at hand. I looked up at my boyfriend and fellow Carleton University student, a Haitian Muslim dude named Isaac "Ishaq" Mondesir, and sniffed his big, deliciously dark dick before I resumed stroking it...

"Hmm, Isaac, I like the way your dick smells," I said to Isaac as I took his dick into my mouth, and the Haitian Muslim stud smiles and sighs happily as I suck him off. I've been fascinated by black men ever since I can remember and I'm that rare Arab female who openly dates the brothers. Lots of Arab males hate seeing Arab women with black men, but those same Arab guys love dating women of other races. Two can play that game if you ask me...

"Glad you do," Isaac replied, gently caressing the back of my neck as my head bobbed up and down on his lap. A stinging sensation on my ass caused me to turn around, and I looked at the grinning face of yet another gorgeous black stud. My fellow Carleton student and fuck buddy Yousef Gebeyehu winked at me, caressing my thick ass as he bucked his hips and thrust into me, burying his big Ethiopian dick into my pussy.

"Can't get enough of that thick Lebanese booty," Yousef said, and he gripped my hips as he continued fucking me. Shaking my head, I resumed sucking Isaac's dick, and did my best to pleasure my favorite Haitian stud. I'd been wanting a piece of Isaac ever since I first spotted him during a class discussion involving political science students at Carleton University. Imagine my surprise when I later ran into Isaac at a meeting of the Muslim Scholars Association...

"You are too special and too damn cute," those were my first words to Isaac, when the Haitian Muslim stud told me about his journey to Islam from a Haitian Catholic background. We were sitting at Tim Horton's in the University Center building, after the aforementioned class discussion, and I couldn't get enough of the six-foot-two, burly and handsome, chocolate-hued Haitian Muslim stud. I decided that I wanted this rare fish for myself, and what I want, I get...

"Fuck, that pussy is too much for me," Yousef groaned, his deep voice snatching me out of my little trip down memory lane. I blinked in surprise as Yousef pulled out of my pussy, and I suddenly felt empty. I continued sucking Isaac's dick, getting him good and hard. Afterwards, Isaac laid me on my back, and caressed my tits. I looked up at him and smiled. Yes, I am an insatiable sex freak who craves to have many men at the same time, but I care deeply for my dear Isaac...

"Eat this pussy, my beautiful Haitian prince," I whispered as I spread my thighs invitingly, and Isaac grinned and slid two fingers into my pussy. The Haitian Muslim stud kissed me, and then sucked on my tits while fingering my cunt. I moaned softly, welcoming Isaac's touch and loving what he was doing to me. When Isaac buried his handsome face between my legs, I closed my eyes as my lover began working his magic on me...

"I love the way you taste," Isaac whispered, and he blew on my pussy, then teased my clitoris with his tongue before his fingers slid right back into my pussy. I opened my eyes and smiled at this beautiful dark prince as he pleasured me like only he could. Khadija's screams changed in pitch and I looked her way for a moment, and what I saw surprised the hell out of me...

"Oh yes, fill my holes, you bastards," Khadija squealed, and I noticed that Ibrahim Camara lay flat on our living room carpet, with Khadija's pussy impaled on his dick. The Senegalese Muslim stud sucked on Khadija's big tits and smacked her thick ass. Meanwhile, Yousef Gebeyehu gripped Khadija's wide hips and worked his big ole Ethiopian Muslim dick into her asshole. Hot damn, I thought, for Khadija is definitely a freakier woman than I am...

"Are you ready for me?" Isaac asked, his deep, masculine voice calling for my attention, and I looked at the beautiful young Haitian Muslim stud, whose lips were smeared with my girly juices. I nodded, and Isaac kissed me, then rubbed his hard dick against my pussy. Without further ado, Isaac thrust into me, and I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around his torso, welcoming him inside of me...

"Fuck me hard," I whispered into Isaac's ear, and he laughed and happily obliged me. My ardent lover fucked me passionately, his hard dick stabbing at my cunt. Isaac's mouth found my tits and he sucked on them as he fucked me. I screamed passionately, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as his huge dick filled me up. At some point, Isaac put me on all fours, slapped my thick ass and took me like this...

"Oh, the things I'm going to do with this ass," Isaac said, and I turned around and grinned lustfully at him. Without another word, I pressed my big ass against his groin. Isaac slapped my ass and resumed fucking me. I clenched my vaginal muscles around his dick, gripping it tightly and squeezing it. Isaac continued to fuck, bucking his hips and slamming that dick inside of me. And I absolutely loved it. Shoot, if loving the feel of that Haitian dick inside of me is wrong, then I don't want to be right...

"Isaac, I want your dick in my ass," I heard myself say, and then I turned around to see an almost comical look of surprise on Isaac's handsome face. I locked eyes with him and nodded firmly at him. Isaac smiled, then grabbed the bottle of lubricant that Khadija had recently used, and smeared some of its contents on his dick. I spread my thick ass cheeks wide open, and the sexy Haitian Muslim stud lubricated me. Time to get this show on the road, as they say...

"Slow and easy does it," Isaac said softly as he pushed his dick into my well-lubricated but oh-so tight asshole. I sighed deeply and relaxed my butt muscles as the Haitian Muslim stud worked his dick up my ass. That's the thing about being a gal with a big butt. Everyone wants to fuck you up the ass. You hear about it so much that at some point you become curious about anal sex. Maybe you even experiment on your own before finding the right person to explore this curiosity of yours with...

"Amen to that, my love, go for it," I whispered, smiling faintly at Isaac, while trying not to scream. Yes, my ass is huge, more so than that of the average Arab female, to the point that I make even some black women jealous. Still, my ass is tight and I was afraid that Isaac's huge dick would hurt me. Turns out, I had nothing to worry about. Slowly, gently but firmly, Isaac worked his dick up my butt. As the initial discomfort was replaced by a feeling of fullness, I relaxed and enjoyed...

"Just like that," Isaac cooed softly as he gripped my hips while working his dick up my butt. I rocked back and forth, fingering my wet pussy as Isaac fucked me. I loved the feel of his thick Haitian dick up my butt, ladies and gentlemen, and if loving it was wrong, then this freaky Lebanese Muslim sister didn't want to be right. Isaac fucked me good, and our screams of passion filled the air as we made passionate love...

"Damn, look at these two, they're going at it like there's no tomorrow," Khadija said to Ibrahim, and the two of them laughed alongside Yousef, as they watched Isaac and I do our thing. I smiled at them, and shrugged, for I was otherwise occupied. At this point, I lay on my back, thick legs in the air, my hands rubbing my tits together as Isaac fucked me, his dick tunneling into my asshole like a miner drilling for gold. I lay there, screaming and moaning as he fucked me, and I loved every minute of it...

"Oh fuck, Isaac, I think I got to fart," I said, wincing a bit as Isaac relentlessly plunged his dick into my ass. Isaac paused, and I wrinkled my face, both self-conscious and a tad bit embarrassed as I, well, let one rip. Isaac smiled, shook his head, shrugged and resumed fucking me. I fingered my pussy as he fucked me, and amazingly, something I hadn't believed possible happened. I came, from him fucking my ass. How about that? Orgasmic, I screamed loud enough to wake the dead...

"Nafisa, perhaps you should take your own advice next time?" Khadija Osman said to me, grinning as we sat in our living room. We'd just finished showering and getting dressed, and cleaned up the place a bit, disposing of condoms and other things, with some help from the fellas, of course. Isaac even helped me vacuum the carpet on which we'd just fucked while Yousef and Ibrahim disposed of the mess we'd collectively contributed to.

"Whatever," I said, nestled comfortably in my beloved Isaac's arms. Khadija sat on Ibrahim's lap while her hand rested on Yousef's lap. The young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman who'd been my best friend since high school sat there, clad in a University of Ottawa Gee-Gees sweatshirt and booty shorts, positively glowing after the sexing that Ibrahim Camara and Yousef Gebeyehu just laid on her. All is right with the world, apparently...

"To many more days like this one," Isaac said as he kissed me on the forehead, and our friends cheered in agreement. I turned around and took Isaac's handsome face in my hands and kissed him. We're two of a kind, alright. A Haitian Muslim convert and a Lebanese woman. Two kinky Carleton University students passionately in love with one another. Turning to face Khadija, Ibrahim and Yousef, I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Let's watch Fast And Furious and order pizza," I said, smiling while addressing my boyfriend, best friend and assorted fuck buddies in that charming, sultry and bossy tone that's unique to women from my part of the world. Isaac smiled and nodded, while Khadija shrugged, and Ibrahim and Yousef acquiesced. Stretching luxuriously against Isaac and grinding my ass against his groin to drive him crazy, I relaxed as my favorite people and I settled in for a quiet evening. Just another night in our lives as Ottawa Muslim students...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hijab Girl's Guide to Orgies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds