• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 02

Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 02

12

NOTE: This is a work of fantasy, which means it's not intended to be completely realistic. It's also about people sharing spouses. I still am not sure why people who don't like wife sharing read and then comment negatively about these stories, so if that is you, just move on to the next story, please. I do appreciate comments that are constructive for improvement. I'm a beginning writer so mean comments are not appreciated, but if it makes you feel better to castigate people, I guess that's your choice, but I will ignore your comments. If you enjoy the story, let me know as I am still editing the next few days of the vacation and will try to take all helpful comments into consideration as I continue the week of fun.

*****

Day 2, December 24

I woke up to an empty spot in the bed next to me. There was a note.

"I changed my mind. I went to fuck Pete. I'll shoot a video for you. See you in a bit."

After rubbing my eyes and thinking for more than ten seconds, I realized I was hot thinking about it.

Knowing that my wife is old enough to take care of herself, I dressed for the gym and went to work out. There were a few people in there at 6:30 a.m. I wasn't sure what to expect at this resort where people seemed to stay up all night partying.

It turned out Cheryl was one of the people who did get up early to workout, no real surprise there, so I went over and caught her doing her hamstring stretches seated on the floor. I pushed very lightly on her lower back to help her out. She didn't even turn around and told me to push harder.

"I didn't push hard enough last night?" I joked.

She laughed. She turned around and kissed me. She went back to stretching, and I applied more pressure to her back. "Tell me when," I said.

I'm also a Personal Trainer in my spare time. It's something I hope to build on in retirement, even hoping to own my own gym at some point.

She let me know when she had enough. She got up to do a standing hamstring stretch and I took the liberty to press my pelvis against her ass. "Stop," she said, but smiled as she said it.

I did stop and let her continue stretching. I went to do my warm up and met her back at the dumbbells about ten minutes later. We did some exercises together, spotting each other on overhead presses as well as some dumbbell bench press and flies. We did a lot of touching, most of it necessary for our workouts.

I noticed Chuck come in and he spent about 20 minutes on one of the recumbent bikes. Cheryl told me that was about all she could get him to do on a regular basis. She also convinced him to do at least some body weight exercises like pushups and pull ups two days a week, but he really didn't enjoy exercise. She could get him out on long walks once in a while. I told her I'd be glad to give her a workout whenever she wanted.

She caught my double meaning, but didn't say anything, she just gave me a sly look.

We finished up our weights. I wanted to stretch after the workout. Cheryl said, "I need to run. Chuck always waits for me to shower with him. That's part of his motivation to work out."

Cheryl left the gym and I watched her tight little ass the whole way. She turned to look at me and gave her ass a little wiggle as she opened the door to leave.

I went back to stretching, and as I was picking out a floor mat for stretching and watching Cheryl's ass leave the building, I noticed that there was some one pulling the mat in a different direction. I looked and next to me was a gorgeous woman, probably 65, but still gorgeous and fit like Cheryl. She could have been a competitive body builder if she was just a little more cut. I must have been staring because she said, "I had it first."

It shook me out of my stupor. She had silver hair and some obvious wrinkles giving away her age, but her body looked like that of a forty year old—a very fit forty year old. She was about 5'7" and I noticed immediately her perfectly rounded tits-not big at all. In fact, compared to Marti they were quite small, but the shape, oh, the shape. And curves? Well, this lady had curves. Cheryl had a little more of that runners build, maybe a little on the skinny side, but this woman had a knock out figure. I imagined her posing for a fitness magazine.

Even as she pulled the mat away from me, I couldn't help but stare. I'm sure she noticed, but she didn't say anything. I felt a little bit like a pervert, but how often do you see a woman that age that hot. I grabbed another mat and did my stretching. I normally stretch for about twenty to thirty minutes. I need it badly as my hip flexors and calves tend to tighten up something fierce any time I sit. Once finished, I went to find my wife.

I got back to my room, but Marti wasn't there. I figured she was still with Pete, so I showered alone. I was hungry so ran off to the restaurant for breakfast. I thought I might find her there, but no sign of Marti and Pete, but I did see Cheryl and Chuck, so sat with them as they finished their breakfast. Mine arrived, but they were almost finished. We decided to meet out by the pool for some reading, working, talking and relaxing. They left and I finished my breakfast alone.

After getting my stuff from my room, I found Chuck and Cheryl by the pool. I moved a lounge chair closer to them, and we read quietly for a while. Chuck is a lawyer and was reading some law stuff. I'm not sure if it was work or just keeping himself updated. He's twenty five and had just passed the bar, so it is important to his career to make sure he is on top of his game.

Cheryl was reading some marketing web sites on her iPad. I was doing some research for my business plan for my dream gym.

Once it got hot, which was less than an hour, we splashed around in the pool a little, but mostly just cooled off and I got to know Chuck better. Cheryl hung on Chuck and I think she was squeezing his dick periodically under the water as we talked. Chuck told me all about his young law practice and that he finally was past the junior level, which was nice as the work became more interesting and he could actually do some law.

We got back out of the pool to dry off and read a bit more. Now that I had time to think about it again, I was wondering where Marti was and explained to Chuck and Cheryl what had happened with Pete, not all of the details, but where Marti had gone this morning.

I told them that I had hoped Marti would come back to me, at least to tell me what happened. I was a little worried that Marti got too into Pete and wasn't coming back to me. I've heard that happens.

"Look, I don't know Marti at all," said Chuck, "but from what you've said, I can't imagine that's the case. I'm sure if she is staying with him longer than expected, it's just for the sex or they found something to do for a little while or that she looked for you and couldn't find you so they are out at the beach or something." Chuck went back to his reading, but Cheryl wanted to console me.

"Hey, I need to check out the hot tub. You want to come with me?" Cheryl said, looking at me and not at her husband. I was still a little bummed about Marti not coming back right away, but Cheryl's invitation cheered me up and given that I hadn't done anything too mischievous in a hot tub in decades, I imagined what might happen below the water level.

We turned the corner around the raised planter and there was only one other couple in the hot tub. It was Pete and Marti. They were making out on the side of the tub facing the ocean but with its back again the planter so it was semi-private.

Pete and Marti didn't look up as we stepped into the tub and only noticed us as I sat down next to Marti so that our bodies were touching.

"Excuse, me." I said sarcastically. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump you."

Marti looked at me, recognizing my voice. Marti separated from Pete slightly. When she saw it was me with my face right next to hers she smiled from ear to ear and said, "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" and kissed me passionately. She squeezed my cock and fondled it as she danced her tongue around mine. I began getting hard, which meant that asking questions about her time with Pete went right out of my head.

I couldn't see below the bubbles in the hot tub, but it was clear that Pete had his hand in Marti's bikini bottom and was rubbing her pussy. He was also kissing the back of her neck and didn't stop just because I had arrived, especially when he saw Cheryl.

I hadn't noticed it because I was trying to examine my wife's response to me finding them, but Cheryl had her hand on my left thigh and was leaning into me and kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.

I put my hand on Marti's thigh and the other on the back of her head and continued to kiss her. I slipped my tongue past her warm lips. I wondered how much of Pete's cum had passed those lips.

We would part briefly, but then continued our tongue twisting. I felt Cheryl leaning on my back watching, then she began kissing my neck and rubbing my thigh. Marti's lips parted from mine as she began an orgasm from Pete's attention.

"Oh, my god, Pete, yes, rub my pussy like that. You're so good at that."

She let go of my cock and Cheryl immediately took her place. Pete had a beaming smile on his face, one of accomplishment and Marti turned and looked lovingly in Pete's eyes, then back at me. She really had something for Pete.

Marti whispered that she wanted to see me make out with my "girlfriend." So, I turned to kiss Cheryl both out of passion for Cheryl and to show my wife that two can play that game, and I rubbed Cheryl's pussy as she rubbed my cock.

I felt the pressure of orgasm building in my crotch and didn't want to mess up the public jacuzzi. I removed Chery's hand from my cock, but continued to massage Cheryl's pussy. I fingered quick little circles around her clit. She stopped kissing my neck.

"Oh, fuck, Don, fuck. So good."

I wasn't sure if she was putting on a show or if that was just her really feeling so good. I didn't really care, except that I was glad my wife and Pete knew that I could please a woman too. I continued more quickly.

"Oh, yes, like that, like that, like that, like..." Cheryl cried out and couldn't finish. Her hips shot off the seat of the jacuzzi. Her body became as flat as a board. Her eyes sank back in her head.

I was pretty sure she wasn't faking. Marti and Pete sat amazed at my cute little friend.

Cheryl opened her eyes. She smiled at me and thanked me. Then she smiled at Marti and thanked her for letting her use me.

"Your husband is amazing. I just love his cock, don't you? It's so big. It's even bigger than my husband's."

Marti and Cheryl introduced themselves. Then Marti introduced Cheryl to Pete. We said our greetings and pleasantries, but I was still a little jealous, even with my twenty-two-year-old hottie hanging over me. I liked Cheryl, but I love my wife.

I whispered something to Marti about a possible threesome with Pete. She only squeezed my thigh under the water, which I couldn't tell if that was a yes or no. The look on her face had some fear in it, but given all that had happened, I wouldn't rule it out.

Then I thought, "bikini bottoms, bikini bottoms, I don't remember seeing a bikini in your suitcase." She had laughed at me when I had mentioned it before the trip. She hadn't had time to buy it here, so she must have packed it. Did she pack it for me or did she know she would wear it and her objections were false modesty? I'm not sure what happened, but something made her more confident. If it was Pete, then all the better. My wife was hot in her bikini.

Cheryl brought me out of my overly analytical thinking (a bad habit with me sometimes) and whispered to me, "You still have to cum this morning."

She asked Marti, "Is it OK if I borrow Don for a few minutes?" Marti gave her approval and turned back to make out with Pete some more. Was I being cast off? I wasn't sure.

Cheryl said to me, "Your room is closest." She almost pulled me up out of the hot tub, and led me almost running to my room. She told me that we didn't have much time, but that she wanted to make me cum.

She pulled my sopping swim suit off and pushed me on my back. She then pulled off her bikini bottoms and jumped on top of me with her pussy in my face and then put her head down and circled the head of my cock with her tongue. I ate her pussy and fingered her ass at the same time. She began grinding her pussy on my face and enjoying the licking I was giving her, but she didn't stop trying to get my whole cock down her throat. We sixty-nined like this until Cheryl stopped sucking my cock long enough to say, "Oh, I'm cumming, you were supposed to cum. Oh, my god, I'm..."

After just taking a few moments to enjoy her orgasm, Cheryl's mouth was back on my cock. I was about to cum when Marti walked in.

"OK, my turn with my husband. I want my man back." She said with a grin and handed Cheryl her bikini bottoms, they exchanged friendly smiles and exchanged the bikini bottoms like it was a tag team. So, I guess my wife still wanted me. That was good to know, but I still had a raging hard on from Cheryl's sucking.

Marti held my hand standing next to the bed in her almost see through wet bikini. She hadn't dried off from the hot tub. She was soaking wet and in a bikini that I didn't even know she owned. She was so hot as her areolas were obvious in her top and it appeared that she shaved her pussy from the look of the bottoms that appeared to be glued onto her mound.

She had been fucked for hours (or so I assumed) and she still wanted me, which turned me on even more. My dick had not softened since Cheryl took it out of her mouth. Marti led me off the bed and to the shower. I followed slightly behind, staring as her beautiful ass wiggling with every step.

She slowly removed her bikini, making a striptease out of it, still with her back to me. I only wished there was some stripper music playing to it, but she wiggled her ass at me making me want her even more if that was possible. She slowly turned to reveal her gorgeous tits, holding them up with her hands as if offering them to me as dessert. I moved toward her to take each of them into my mouth, but she turned again to get into the shower.

Swaying like a serpent, she entered the shower and I followed her charms. She got the soap and washed every inch of me, slowly making love to my body as she did it. She rubbed circles around my nipples with the wash cloth. I just admired my wife's body as she did it and then I returned the favor. I didn't use the wash cloth though because I wanted to feel her smooth soapy skin. I soaped around each breast and down to the top of her now shaved pussy. I put my hand on her mound and spent time enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin where her triangle of hair used to be. I turned and used a loofah on her back since I know she loves having her back scratched. I started in small circles and then began making large circles on her back. I used my hands again to wash her ass and squeezed each of her cheeks.

Knowing that she now accepted ass play, I rubbed by index finger around the outside of her anus. She leaned up against the wall of the shower and I worked my finger into her little hole. As I worked in and out of her ass hole, I used my other hand to rub one of her breasts. I used more soap and worked around the areola and then squeezed her nipple. I pulled my finger out of her anus as Marti panted.

I stopped and put the soap away and turned her around to rub my chest on her soapy breasts. "I really enjoyed fucking Pete," she said using language that she never uses. "But I'm really going to enjoy this fuck with you." She looked into my eyes like a woman on fire. "Thank you for letting me do this. I never would have imagined that I would or could do this. I thought it would be disgusting. Even after I agreed to it, I was scared, but now I know that I love you, but I love fucking Pete too."

She then told me as she led me to the bed, both of us still wet, "Pete was really surprised that someone was knocking on his door at 6:30 in the morning. He was actually upset until he opened the door and saw it was me. He was surprised when I was standing there with only my robe on, he practically dragged me inside. Then after almost no foreplay, he got his dick in my pussy in the missionary position. He doesn't recover as well as you do, so we had to fool around for almost another hour or more. It was fun though. He is a great pussy eater and he ate me and brought me to orgasm again. Then he fucked my ass again. Oh, my god, I'm getting to love that. You'll have to fuck my ass soon."

By now Marti was riding my cock and relating the story to me. She was pulsing her pussy muscles on my cock, squeezing it as she ground on my pelvis. Between her intense grinding on my cock and the excitement of hearing how she got fucked by Pete, I came hard inside of her love box. Marti continued riding me until I was soft.

"You liked hearing about me getting fucked by Pete, didn't you? I guess that means I'll get to do it again?" She wasn't really asking.

I rolled Marti onto her back. Marti continued to tell me that she and Pete continued to cuddle and that she really wanted Pete to fuck her again, so she let Pete eat her pussy and give her a rim job. She said Pete licks pussy even better than I do. It made me a little jealous, but I started feeling something stirring again. I rolled her on her back and rubbed my semi rigid cock against her pussy. She then described how Pete wanted her to suck his cock from her knees. So, she got out of bed and Pete stood up and she fondled and sucked on his cock. I could imagine my wife on her knees in front of Pete. I got even harder. As I was recovering, she said that she wanted him to fuck her again, but that he couldn't quite get hard enough, so they just cuddled and kissed for another half hour or so before getting up for breakfast. Then that's when they went to the hot tub to make out and ran into me and my "girlfriend."

I mentioned the possibility of a threesome with Pete, and she said, "I couldn't do that. That would just be weird, but I do think I'd like you to watch. You'd get so hard and I'd love to fuck you right after I finished fucking Pete."

"If I were there watching, I might not be able to help myself avoid a threesome."

I couldn't get hard enough to fuck again, but I rubbed my semi-hard cock against her clit until she hit an orgasm.

Marti recovered told me to get ready for lunch. I also realized that I had cum twice today and still felt pretty good. I'd see what I felt like later, but I felt like I probably still had at least two orgasms left in me. We'd see what I could do. Six orgasms in one day would be a record for me. I had done five one time since hitting 50, but it also was after about a week of not having any. I also was pretty spent the next day, so feeling this good after a three-orgasm day was nice. I attributed it to the excitement and newness of the situation as well as having no work stress. It also wasn't normal for us to even have sex two days in a row, so multiple orgasm days were usually when we were having sex twice or at most three times a week. The way this vacation was going and that it was just lunch time, I wondered. Not that records mean anything generally, but at my age, I felt pretty good.

We went to lunch and saw Chuck and Cheryl, so sat with them. I introduced Marti to Chuck and I could tell he was eyeing her. Still a bit naïve, I don't think Marti really noticed. Marti asked some questions about their swinging experiences and how they managed it. Marti had become very curious about this swinging thing now that she and Chuck had done the deed. I wondered if she might do Chuck as well. She might like that younger meat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds