• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jill's World Ch. 01

Jill's World Ch. 01

12345

AUTHOR'S FORWARD: THE PROLOGUE IS THE SAME AS EPILOGUE FROM DARLA'S GAMES CHAPTER 16 IF YOU WANT TO FAST FORWARD A BIT, I WILL THROW ONE OF THESE ****** IN THERE. READING DARLA'S GAMES IS PROBABLY PINNACLE TO READING AND UNDERSTANDING THE EARLY CHAPTERS OF JILL'S WORLD. IN FACT, THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EXTRAORDINARILY BORING FOR A NEW READER WHO WILL NO DOUBT BE EXHAUSTED AT THE TRANSITIONAL WORK. BUT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME THROUGH DARLA'S GAMES, GET YOUR 'AHA' AND 'I KNEW IT' READY. THERE WILL BE A GOOD DEAL OF FILLING IN THE BLANKS. THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS, EVEN WHEN IT LIKELY SEEMED I HAD ABANDONED THIS WORK FOREVER. AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, WELCOME TO JILL'S WORLD.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+.

PROLOGUE: EPILOGUE

"So..." I started, not sure where to start actually. Julie was driving my car. I didn't even know how she got to Jill's house. That seemed a minor question at the time.

"Carrie," Julie took the reins from me, thank goodness. "I owe you an apology for so many things. I should have known.... Better."

"I pushed you away Jules. It wasn't ... I didn't want you to know." I answered.

"Well, we have a lot to talk about. I don't think your Dad is going to want me sleeping over again so soon. And maybe Jill is right about me and you putting our romantic adventure on the back burner for awhile."

It sucked. It was almost definitely for the best, but it still felt like it sucked at the time.

"Two big things we need to discuss right now before we get you home." Julie said as she drove up the highway towards my house.

"First is ... well Care Bare, you blew my boyfriend at the party."

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "I'm so sorry Jules, I was afraid something like that would happen. I mean Chad or ugh! Jill told you huh? That I was the slut at the party. You ... wait... you were there, how the hell did I blow him when he was with you?"

She bit her lip. I had the advantage here because I could look at her and she had to watch the road.

"Well, I was kind of there with him when you did." Julie said. "And no, Jill didn't tell me, I guessed it when I found out about the bet. She wasn't lying when she said she didn't give me many details about things you did, I guessed at a lot."

"Great boyfriend." I muttered. "Getting a blowjob from another girl when he's with you."

Julie laughed softly. "Well, he didn't really want to. I kind of pushed the issue. And that's what I am so sorry about Carrie. I never ever would have done that if I had known it was you... or even anyone who wasn't there because they wanted to be."

She stole a glance at me. "You kind of liked it? Some of it?"

I blushed. My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, gasping for oxygen like I was gasping for words.

"The umm... suit..." Julie blushed.

"Huh?" I asked, playing dumb. Of course I knew instantly what she was talking about.

"I'm not saying it excuses my actions at all. But, I do want you to really and truly understand the build up from Rebecca before that... attack." Julie frowned and a tear escaped her beautiful jade green eye. "And, well, you already ate my pussy Carrie. And it was great. And I know that when, or if we ever umm do something. Damn, this is harder than I thought."

"It will be very different Julie." I assured her with my croaking voice.

She squeezed my hand. "I know it will. And I hope it happens. And soon."

"But, you were so wet Carrie. We all could see it. You were dripping to the floor. I remember it quite vividly. So, I hope you understand, I was told before I got there that you got off on that... kind of treatment and all the signs continued to point in that direction."

I sighed. What could I say really? I really could not deny that something inside me loved some part of it.

"So..." She threw a so out there. I looked at her in anticipation of whatever was coming next.

"I'm thinking of joining you at Jill's." Julie said.

"No Julie. Absolutely not." I screamed though it came out as a whisper.

"Hush. Not like going through it with you. Just watching and learning what gets my best friend so worked up. I want to understand it. And I want to be there ... Jill said I could be there and she welcomed me to be there to make sure you are safe."

"I'm not sure I want you to." I replied quite honestly. What an odd turn of events.

Julie laughed softly. "Well, that's an expected response. Look, Jill says you won't really care and it might be the best thing for you to have someone who knows what you are going through to talk to. She made an awful lot of sense Carrie. She ... There is a lot of stuff you don't know about what happened behind the scenes. A lot of things that half the people involved didn't know. You kind of amazed them all. They just thought they would play with you for awhile and you would just go submissive and go along with it for the duration and then they would let you go and Farin would... umm damn, well it was really a stupid plan if you think about it."

"But, that is part of what we need to talk about between now and Monday after school. I would be late, I have cheerleading and I'm not giving that up for you this year, I gave it up for you the last three years after all." She laughed again and squeezed my hand when she saw me frown at that. "I'm not sure I can sit and watch you being experimented on or whatever it is they are doing. But, she said she wouldn't take my phone away or hinder me in any way and the three of us could sit down and talk about everything once a week. So, if I thought things were out of control, I could call someone, even the police if I thought it was bad enough and they would cart her ass off to jail most likely."

"I want to be there for you Carrie. If you don't want me to be after we talk this weekend, then I won't. But, I'm a little scared for you and I think more than anything, you need me ... well a friend that you don't have to lie to."

I squeezed her hand back. "We will talk about it. I have to think about it."

Julie giggled. "She invited Courtney too, FYI."

"What?" I croaked.

"I know. Sounds weird huh? She'd only get to watch, not interact at all. Jill liked her attitude she said."

"You fucking horn dog!" Julie shouted.

"Huh?" I looked at her puzzled.

"You are breathing faster thinking about Courtney watching. Jesus Carrie." Julie laughed.

"I ... no I'm not!" I replied indignantly.

"Yeah, you were." Julie sighed. "The question on my mind now is why it didn't happen when you thought about me being there. I know you've developed a crush on me since you ... well, since recently. And I'm kind of liking it in theory. But, then there is this. So, I'm intrigued. Do you like Courtney?"

I could feel myself blush. "This is really not fair Jules."

She squeezed my hand. "Who ever said life is fair? I'm not saying it to embarrass you or accuse you of anything, it's just an observation and a question."

"Yes, I like her. And I hate her at the same time. It's complicated." I answered.

Julie laughed, "That should definitely be your relationship status"

"Yeah." I laughed. "But, like Courtney is not a lesbian. She is just Courtney. Rich, spoiled, controlling Courtney. So, it's not like there could ever be a thing there and I don't think I could even handle a relationship that warped. She would ..." I shuddered thinking about the things she would do to me if I was her 'girlfriend'.

"Hell, I got off on some of the stuff Rebecca did if I am completely honest about it. She was a little too rough on me sometimes, maliciously so, but her hate for me kind of turned me on."

I was searching her face for a sign of disgust, but it looked more like she was trying to understand.

"Well, I think I want to be there Care." Julie smiled at me. "I'm not innocent you know? I've had sex, and you haven't."

I laughed.

"Well, technically, you are still a virgin, I'm not." She pressed her point.

I laughed harder.

"Okay, I'm not a huge slut like you, but I have had a dick in the RIGHT hole bitch." She snapped at my laughter.

***************

Welcome to Jill's World

Julie pulled my red Ford mustang convertible up to my posh new digs.

Julie is my amazing friend. This is going to sound like a POF profile I'm sure, and she does not have a POF profile so don't look for her, but she's about 5'6", average height for a grown ass woman. She took gymnastics since she was a little girl, so her body is absolutely amazing to behold. Her chestnut brown hair is so soft and shiny she could do a shampoo commercial, she wears it long and straight, nearly halfway down her back. She has some muscle to her from years of gymnastic training. She can still amaze me and make my heart leap watching her on the uneven bars. She can walk on her hands with ease. She's a cheerleader now, for the first time in our senior year. We ... well, I guess it was my thing to hate the cheerleaders for all the prior years and due to some circumstances beyond my control, she and I joined together in this, our final year in high school.

Her nose is perfect, I'd love to break mine and have it look like hers, but I don't think my dad would ever pay for that. Her lips are more like normal lips than my DSLs. They aren't thin, just not overly fat either. Overall, if you looked at her from head to toe, I'd say most people are out of her league. But she isn't like that. She doesn't come from money, she doesn't have cunty friends. Hell, I'm her best friend and the only reason I had a car was because my mom kicked me out to live with my dad, who, as it turns out, has a little bit of money.

But, the one thing that sets her apart from anything you have ever seen is her eyes. She has the biggest jade green eyes! They are absolutely intoxicating. And yeah, we are best friends and I have a bit of a crush on her and she wants to try it out, let me be her pre-college lesbian experience. So, we are working on that when we can get the right time, right place and a major reduction in baggage with all the things we are dealing with right now.

Me? I'm Carrie. I'm 5'1" with boobs that are too big for my height. Unlike my best friend, my butt is jiggly and I cannot walk on my hands. I'm not skinny, not fat, not athletic... I'm the boring body tape that nobody looks for, but most people are... 'average'. Except the boobs, which get too much attention for my liking. Hair is a boring light brown and shoulder length, eyes are a boring brown, lips are too big and apparently, or so I have been told, my tongue is longer than normal tongues.

I had a run in with my previously non-existent sexuality for the past couple weeks because of a girl named Darla. She was not very nice to me and she got a lot of other people to not be very nice to me. Anyway, read Darla's Rules if you want to know all about those adventures. It was abusive I think, but eventually, I think SHE couldn't handle it anymore and she sold me for a quarter. LOL! If you never read Darla's Rules you are suspending belief I'm sure. She didn't sell me actually, just the time she had left with me because of a bet that I was tricked into.

So, now I kind of belong to Jill after an explosive ending to my time with Darla. And as I get home from a very painful transition, our story begins....

Chapter 1 HOMECOMING

Dad was not thrilled at the fact that I was still dressed as I had been on Friday when I left for school and I looked like hell. I didn't get too close to him because I knew I hadn't showered and, as Julie reminded me on the ride here, I absolutely reeked of the smell of sex... mostly guy cum.

"Carrie, what in the..." My dad started to yell and his little tart of a girlfriend jumped in.

"John..." Kelly interrupted, looking at my state in shock just like my dad had. "Not in front of her friend" she whispered, though I heard it and I'm sure Julie did too.

He looked at her harshly. "Carrie, go to your room." He said. Then to Julie, "You should go home, do you need a ride?"

"Dad, can she stay ..." I was cut off. My voice was still gone of course, so I'm not even sure he heard me.

"No Carrie, I can't." Julie interrupted. "Call me later." Then turning to my dad. "But I do need a ride home. I can call Uber if you want."

My dad was about to call for her and Kelly interrupted. "John, why don't you drive her home and I will talk to Carrie for a bit." Then she whispered to him so I couldn't hear. And she led him back into their bedroom and their voices were indiscernable.

"Carrie, you need to be nice tonight or you are going to get grounded." Julie said. We had moved together so they wouldn't hear us. "I'm hoping he will let us have our talk tomorrow and if you mouth off he's going to punish you."

"Jules, I need a shower before he smells me." I whispered. "Now I can smell it and it's making me sick."

She giggled, "It was making me sick the whole drive here, but yeah, why don't you go escape while you can. I will be fine."

"Thanks Julie" I said and thought of giving her a hug but I had to admit I was pretty gross.

So I went up and got in the shower before anyone could dictate otherwise, not knowing what or who I would find there when I got out. I decided to make it as fast as I could, though I definitely had to scrub a lot to begin to feel clean again.

When I got out of the shower, I went to my room and wished I had underwear to put on. It had been so long. But I did have some sweatpants and a night shirt and I put those on and headed down to face my fate.

And when I got to the bottom of the stairs, there was Kelly.

"You won the coin toss?" I asked her, smiling weakly. At least it didn't burn anymore when I spoke, but I was sure my voice was way off.

"So, you know you don't have to tell me anything." She said, looking at me for some sign I guess. "But you are going to have to tell your Dad a lot more than you have been Carrie. Your car is this close to getting pulled already and you've only had it two days." She held her fingers an inch apart.

I frowned. I loved my car. "I told him it was a party. I didn't drive drunk. I don't see what the big deal is." I tried to deflect.

"Carrie, come on, you have got to stop assuming that grownups are out to get you. And you really need to stop lying so much. Come on. He's trying. You are hurting him though he will never show it."

"Farin and I ... we broke up last night." I said and started crying. I hadn't really had a good cry about it.

She came over and hugged me... and damn I hated that I let her and rained tears into her shirt.

I was a total bitch. I was using Farin even now.

"oh baby. I'm sorry." Kelly said. "I'll have to say, I'm a little confused. But, breakups always hurt."

"Kelly, I'm sorry about this, please don't take it too personally, but I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with you. I'd almost have been better off if you were like a bitch who was pissed off at the inconvenience of having to take me in." I said. "Not better off really, just that was what I was prepared for."

She laughed softly. "I can certainly understand that. Like I said, I'll take what I can get when I can get it. I'm not going anywhere."

"You want a cup of hot chocolate?" Kelly asked me.

I laughed. "I'm not 10 ... but yeah, a cup of hot chocolate would be awesome."

Kelly put her arm around me and walked me into the kitchen. "I'm not 10 either and I still like hot chocolate. Everything is better with chocolate."

"So, do you need anything? Like clothes, school supplies? I love to go shopping Carrie, please give me an excuse to go shopping!" She smiled.

I was sitting there sipping my coffee. "Well.. to be honest? I need some underwear badly." I laughed.

I could wear underwear again!!!!!

"Oh.. awesome!!!! Let me see if I can get your dad to let me take you to Victoria Secrets." She squealed. I think I saw her looking at my breasts just then.

I laughed. "He'll probably want me to go to Target in the Disney princess collection"

"Well, I'm sure he will, but what he doesn't know..." Kelly laughed.

And I was really starting to like Kelly. Shopping spree at Vicky's? Sounded like a plan to me.

"You know Carrie, I'm sure it wasn't a big deal at all living with just your mom, and it doesn't bother me at all, but when your dad is around, you should probably wear a bra sweetie. Or at least a cami. Your nipples are rather prominent in that shirt."

I blushed. "Oh, sorry, I wasn't thinking." Did my nipples just get hard when she said that, because she seemed to be staring at them again. I looked down. Yep, stupid nipples showing off again.

Kelly changed the subject to something that didn't involve my boobs though to save us both a bit of embarrassment.

Kelly and I were still actively chatting about shopping and about school. She touched on the Julie subject and I just told her we were shelving it for awhile. She smiled, but didn't offer an opinion either way, for which I was grateful. I did notice her eyes drift to my nipples every now and then, though she was quick to correct it when she caught me catching her.

And my dad got home.

"There's my two favorite girls." He smiled.

Wow! Did Julie just save my ass somehow? Not the entry I was expecting at all.

"Welcome home honey." Kelly greeted and got up to kiss him. "Carrie and I want to go shopping."

"Well, we can all go tomorrow." Dad said and turned to me.

"For underwear." Kelly added.

"Well, you two can go tomorrow." He laughed.

Then he turned to me. "Carrie, I'm sorry about your girlfriend. I guess that was a rough night for you. But listen, alcohol is never the answer. It won't make your problems go away. It usually makes them worse. However, I'm going to consider this a last chance for us to get on the same page or I am going to have to start taking away privileges, okay?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm sorry Dad, I should have called earlier. Thanks for understanding."

"So Julie tells me you got a part time job?" My dad asked.

Damn Julie is like my guardian angel! I had totally forgot about that. "Yeah, I start Monday after school. It's like three hours a day on school days and weekends. Pretty awesome."

"What are you going to be doing? Where is it?" He asked.

Two excellent questions that I had not yet thought of an answer to. Time for some Carrie Fitch quick thinking. "Oh, like cleaning and cooking and some random stuff like that for this couple out by 83"

He looked a little confused. "Julie said you were going to be interning?"

Great! Thanks Julie, now I look like a liar and an idiot. Your wings are revoked. "Well, yeah, they own some businesses, but I'm starting at the bottom."

"Oh, okay." He smiled.

"So, who's hungry?" Kelly asked.

"Famished!" I answered.

"Okay, well why don't you go clean up" And she motioned with her eyes towards my nipples. "I will make some dinner and after maybe we can watch another chick flick John?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I guess I have to get used to being outvoted." He smiled.

"Thanks Dad!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran up to my room to change.

I grabbed my phone and texted Julie.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP THAT MY NEW JOB IS AS AN INTERN DUMBASS

She replied quickly.

OH DAMN SORRY

SO HOWS IT GOING? YOU GROUNDED?

And I joyfully responded

NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND AND KELLY AND I ARE GOING SHOPPING AT VICTORIA SECRETS!!!!

And she wasted not a second

GOOD CUZ YOU NEEDED TO COVER YOUR SKANK ASS

VERY JELLY

I laughed

SEE YOU TOMORROW

Then, I remembered to text Jill

CARRIE: I'M HOME AND ALL IS WELL WILL BE THERE MONDAY

JILL: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HOME?

CARRIE: A COUPLE OF HOURS, I HAD TO TALK TO MY DAD

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jill's World Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds