• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My New Family

My New Family

12

This story is one a friend requested I write for him, I am not into this subject, but tried the best I could for him, Thank you for reading and have a great life.

*****

Hello my name is John Gannon, I am 41, 6 ft. 175 lbs. I am the corporate manager for a major manufacturing company, we are nationwide with several offices. In our Naples Florida plant we have over 100 employees in the plant and around 15 in the office including myself.

I am a widower, my wife was killed in a auto accident. It has been over 2 years and it is still hard to take, but life goes on.

I have not been the nicest guy since losing my wife, I have been short tempered and most of the time I only care about my own feelings and wants.

My best friend Bill Watson was the previous manager of our plant, then he retired and I took over. As a favor to my best friend, I hired his son right out of school.

Rob is 25 years old 5 ft 8 and 145 lbs, a graduate from Miami U. He was hired as a junior business manager and also handles our accounting department.

Rob is married to Heather, she is 23 and a beautiful blonde, 5 ft. 8 inches 135 lbs. They have one child Emily, a pretty little girl, blonde headed and 3 years old.

Like I said earlier, as a favor I hired Rob, and Rob has become a valuable employee so it worked out well. Heather always seemed to be some what of a big flirt and that's how this started.

Last year the company had our annual Halloween party and Rob came early, Heather came a few hours later, saying she had to get the baby sitter settled in. Rob had been mingling with our plant employees.

Heather seemed to only mingle with the young men. Then she finally got around to me.

I had been drinking a little too much, and I was in my not so good a guy mood, so when she started flirting, I flirted back.

Asking her to dance, we made our way to the floor. First there were a few fast dances then a few slow dances.

As I said before, I had been drinking and this gorgeous young lady rubbing up against me had me stiff and I didn't mind showing Heather what she had caused.

Holding her close, her arms around my neck and my hands holding that nice full ass of Heathers, I kiss her on the neck and ask her if she wants to go out for some fresh air.

I had leased the club house at the Naples Golf and Country club so we would have enough room, they have a large and beautiful flower garden and you could get lost in it, so finding a secluded place was fairly easy.

In a nice cozy rose garden, there was a large bench. We sat and kissed, necked and I fondled those nice big tits of Heather's for awhile, Her nipples were poking through her gown, I almost thought they would puncture holes in her top.

I knew my night was getting better when Heather slipped between my legs unbuckling my belt and unzipping my slacks.

I have to give this young lady credit, she was a skilled cocksucker.

Heather took all 8 inches down her throat, as she held it inside her throat I could feel the large swollen head of my cock pulse as I started pumping cum down her throat, she swallowed ever drop.

Going back inside, I knew I wanted more. Seeing Rob busy talking to some of the guys that worked in the plant, I took Heather by the hand and escorted her upstairs to the room I had rented for the night.

I figured with all the free booze, I wouldn't want to drive home so the room came in handy.

It didn't take long to get Heather undressed and ready for action, with in 5 minutes Heather was on all 4's on my bed with 8 inches of hard cock buried inside of her.

She was a wild girl that night, begging for me to fuck her, looking back at my me, whimpering how much she loved my cock and how she wanted it more often, who was I to refuse a girl in need.

After 20 minutes of pounding her tight pussy, I could feel the cum wanting to explode out of the head of my cock and I shot 6 or 7 long ropes of cum deep inside her.

Heather looked back at me and said I shouldn't have cum inside her because she wasn't on protection.

"Well Heather, are you not on the pill, what about Rob, what does he do."

"I make him wear a condom if I ever give him any," then she just giggled.

After a short rest, Heather started sucking my cock again, bringing me back to life instantly.

Rolling her onto her tummy and putting a pillow under her I fucked that tight pussy again for about 5 minutes then I pulled out and put the head of my cock against her rose bud.

"Oh John, not there baby, you are too big."

"It will be ok Heather, I will go easy."

At first she seemed to have a little discomfort, but the next 20 minutes she was begging and pleading for me to fuck her ass, and that is exactly what I did, cumming deep inside her bowels.

Down stairs, the party was winding down. Rob had finally found Heather.

"When did you get here honey." Rob asked.

"I have been here for an hour or so, John has kept me entertained while you were busy with your friends," Heather had said.

Rob looks at me and says thank you, John.

"My pleasure Rob."

Like all cheating spouses some day you finally get caught, Heather worked for a realtor in our area and just like the usual story.

Rob was sick at work one day and came home to their apartment early catching Heather on her back, with her legs wrapped around her boss, asking him to fuck her harder.

Rob let his anger get away from him as any man would do, but Heathers boss was a big man and he severely beat Rob.

I picked Rob up at the hospital that night, his dad had called me and I told him I would go pick him up and give him a place to stay for the night.

Rob had no extra clothes and Heather was still at the apartment, I guess she wanted to rub it in so asshole boss was there also.

I told Rob I would go inside with him but to not make a big scene, just get clothes for the night and lets go.

Inside as Rob walked in the living room of their apartment, They were cuddled up on the sofa.

Ass hole boss gets up and screams at Rob.

"What the fuck are you doing here Pussy, do you want another ass kicking."

I had been waiting out on the porch area, stepping inside, I told Ass hole, "We came to get Rob some clothes and if there was going to be an ass whipping then he would be the next one visiting the hospital."

Isn't it funny that when some men are not facing a woman or a smaller size guy, they don't seem to have the same balls.

Rob gathered his clothes, I look at Heathers boss and say, "we will be back tomorrow and you had better not be here."

He nods his head. Rob looks at Heather.

"Same goes for you slut, I will pick up our daughter from my moms tomorrow and we will stay here, you can live with your boss."

"I can't stay with him Rob, he is married."

"That's your problem Heather, just don't be here when I get back."

Well things don't work out like we plan, no ass hole didn't come back, but Heather did, she got a lawyer and got temporary custody of their child and the apartment.

Rob got the payments, isn't that the usual way things go.

Rob needed a place to stay, so I had a 6 bedroom house why not.

We moved all his stuff to my house and while we were at their apartment, Heather said she was sorry, it didn't mean anything it was just sex and it had never happened before.

I was glad she hadn't mentioned the time we had fucked at the party, maybe that would have made her look more of a slut.

Her secret there was safe with me.

I did speak to her for a few minutes, she wanted me to talk to him and convince him she loved him and to come back home.

I asked her, "If you love him Heather why do you cheat on him the way you do, I know there has been more guys than your boss and me."

"I just can't help it John, Rob is so small down there and not a good lover, the most fun thing about Rob in the bedroom is he is very good at eating pussy and kind of kinky."

"Well Heather, oral sex is something, maybe you can teach him to last longer and be a good lover and what do you mean kinky."

"Right John, if he would try, I could teach him a few things, but honey I could never make his cock bigger. Up until this last year, his was the only cock I ever had seen. Now since yours and a few others, I realize I need a big cock to please me. And as far as his kinkiness, well I don't want to embarrass Rob, but he likes to wear panties John."

On the way home with Rob and his stuff, I got to thinking about him wearing panties.

One of my fantasies has been to fuck a cute crossdresser and make him submit to me, am I gay. No I don't think so. Hell it's just a fantasy right.

Well I would like to say I just let it slip away out of my mind but nope, the more I thought about it the harder my cock got.

Rob's anger at Heather and her boss grew. Rob called the wife and told her what he had walked in and seen.

She didn't take it well but didn't separate from her husband or kick him to the curb.

But she did demand that he terminate Heather from the real estate company and give her a bad reference making it hard to get a good job.

"What do you want Heather, why are you calling me."

"Rob, I got fired and don't have any money coming in, can you come back home."

"No Heather, Why would I do that, and why would your boss fire his favorite piece of ass."

"You know why Rob, you told his wife, can you send Emily and I some money."

"Heather I can't afford both our expenses separated with the apartment and utilities, what if we get rid of the apartment and you move back in with your parents. We can split our time with Emily."

"OK Rob, but I hope this isn't permanent, I want us back as a family and Rob, I am truly sorry for what I have done, it was just once and it didn't mean anything."

"It did to me Heather."

Later that night Rob was sitting on the sofa, I was sitting on the love seat and we were watching a movie and having a drink.

It was Friday night, nothing better to do so I asked Rob if he wanted to go to a sports bar and watch a game and get a few brews.

He said sure, we ended up at Hooter's, good wings and cold beer, but great knockers to look at, we both came home sporting a hard on.

Later after a quick shower I asked if he wanted to take a swim in the pool.

"Sure John a swim would be nice, but I only have a speedo swim suit."

"Well Rob it's still a swim suit isn't it." Then I laughed.

Rob got into his speedo and came down to the pool, I was already in the water. Seeing him as he approached the pool, I had never realized before how feminine he looked.

His hair was longer than I had noticed before, almost half way to the middle of his neck.

And the speedo was nicely filled in the back, just a small and barely noticeable lump in the front.

His body had no hair that I could see at all, Did he shave his legs and chest and maybe his arms.

We swam some and splashed water at each other then we got out and sat on the loungers, I had a rather large bulge in my suit and I watched Rob. I am positive I had caught him a time or two looking at my crotch and that just made me harder.

That night after I went to bed, I couldn't help myself, I stroked my cock off to the images of fucking Heather and also those sexy lips of Rob's wrapped around my cock.

The next morning, I walked into the kitchen to make coffee. Saturday mornings I am usually up at 8 am, but this morning I slept till 9.

At the sink, I noticed Rob looking out the window, my eyes are looking at as cute an ass as you would see on most women, a nice tight bubble ass.

"What are you looking at Rob."

"It's such a beautiful view here John, I just love it here."

"Yes Rob, I am loving the view myself Princess."

And then I slapped on his cute ass and laughed. At first he just chuckled and looked back at me, then he blushed, his face was bright red and he had this confused look on his face.

Sunday we just sat around and watched football, then went out to have dinner.

Getting back that evening, we just showered and got ready for bed, we would be back to work early tomorrow.

Monday morning Rob was getting coffee by the sink window, fully dressed. I came up behind him and tapped him on the ass again and said it's still a pretty view, but not as nice as yesterday, maybe it's just covered more today.

As I was walking away I seen that same look as yesterday.

All week long at work, Rob and I didn't talk a lot, at the house we did watch a few movies together but not much else.

Friday night I ordered pizza delivered, we ate and drank a few beers.

Later that night while watching television, we had a few glasses of wine.

"Rob, do you like watching porn."

"Well yes I do John, but I am not sure that would be appropriate watching it with another man and not with my wife."

"Why what would be wrong watching it with me, we are friends, I wouldn't tell anyone." Then laughed out.

"I guess it would be ok John, what kind do you have."

"I have some videos of fantastic blowjobs and hand jobs, also some 3 some's. Do you like blowjobs and hand jobs Rob?"

"Why sure I love blowjobs John."

Laughing I asked him, "Do you like receiving them or giving them."

Rob just laughed and said shut up.

The first video was about blowjobs and hand jobs, it had me very hot and hard.

I told Rob I had to get some relief, would it embarrass him if I stroked my cock while we watched the next movie.

"No go ahead John, it wouldn't bother me."

"You know you can also Rob, there is no use going around with no relief for the rest of your life."

During the next video I stroked my cock to it's full hard 8 inches, Looking over to Rob, I noticed he had his little penis out and his thumb and two fingers wrapped around it, he was watching me, looking at my cock.

I could see the pleasure on his face with every stroke he made.

"I am going to get some more wine sweetie, do you want some."

"Yes please John, I will take a fresh glass thank you."

Bringing the wine back into the living room, I hand Rob his glass, sitting down on the sofa beside Rob, we restart the video.

"This is nice Rob, I am glad you are here."

"Yes John it is nice and thank you for letting me stay here."

"Not problem hun, Rob have you ever jacked off another guy and had him do you also."

"Well John, when I was a younger a friend and I did it a few times but nothing like this to porn."

Scooting over closer to Rob I asked him if he would like to do that now, and before he could say no I took his hand off his penis and started stroking him.

Rob just leaned back on the sofa and a small moan slipped through his lips.

"Oh John that feels so good."

I take his hand into my other hand and lay it on my cock, Rob out of instinct wraps his hand around my cock .

"OH John you are so big and so hard."

"Keep stroking it Rob, that's it princess you are making me feel so good."

"John, please don't call me names like princess."

I scoot even closer to Rob and put my arm around him and pull his head onto my shoulder, I can feel his body tense up.

His little penis shoots out a small spray of cum as he moans loudly.

As he comes down from his orgasm, Ron starts to takes his hand from my cock.

I grab and put it back, "are you not going to finish me Rob."

"Yes John, I guess I should but my arm is getting tired."

Standing up Rob looks at me puzzled.

"Where are you going John."

"Rob, I am going no where, Princess," and then I turn in front of Rob, he understands now.

"John I can't do that, I have never had one in my mouth, every body would think I am gay."

"Come on princess, no one will know but us, I need it Rob and I know deep down you want to try it, please for me."

For Rob's first attempt at giving a blowjob, he wasn't to bad. Not as good as Heather but, I would enjoy training him.

Holding my balls in his right hand, and just as my cock pulled out far enough that the large spongy head of my big cock was inside his mouth and his lips tightly wrapped around the shaft.

I put my hands at the back of his head and ran my fingers into his long hair, not letting him get away I blasted several long thick ropes of my seed into his mouth.

"That's a good girl princess, swallow all of it like a good girl should."

When I pulled out I could see tears in Rob's eyes and confusion on his face.

"I can't believe you did that to me."

I reached down and took his chin in my hand, lifting his chin I gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"You know you enjoyed it as much as I did Sweetheart."

With a nice satisfying blow job, I went to bed and had a nice sleep.

Saturday morning Rob was Gazing out the kitchen window again, this morning instead of wearing his cute little shorts Rob had on a robe.

The robe was pulled tight and tied around him, still showing off the outline of that nice little bubble butt.

Rob seemed to be a little embarrassed about, the night before.

He didn't even hear me as I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Rob, don't be ashamed about last night, it was between friends and no one will know I promise."

"John, we shouldn't have done that. I am not gay and I am married."

"Rob, I am not going to say I didn't enjoy it, because I did, very much. And if you are honest I think you did also. I must also tell you about a conversation Heather and I had once, she told me about your panty wearing fetish."

"She didn't, I can't believe she would tell anyone about that, I really am not like that John, she lied."

His face turning bright red, Rob lowered his head looking at the floor, not able to look John in the eyes.

John said, "it is alright, a lot of guys wear them. You can wear them here if you like and I may even purchase you a few pair just so I know you are wearing mine."

John stepped up to hug Rob, telling him everything would be ok and then went outside to the pool.

The rest of the weekend was awkward to say the least.

John and Rob didn't watch movies together or even have dinner together, just lived as room mates that weekend.

The same most of the next week, just business as usual, no lunch together, no talking to each other.

Thursday Rob came into the office after lunch and Knocked on John's door.

"Come in Rob, what can I do for you."

Tears in his eyes, Rob explained how he had seen Heather at lunch with a guy and he realized how much this whole thing has hurt him.

I got up from my desk and went to close the door.

"Rob why don't you take the rest of the day off, go home and I will be there soon and we can talk."

I left early and made a few stops on my way home doing some shopping, grocery store for a few steaks, picked up some nice wine, then made a special stop, for a present for Rob.

Rob was sitting on the sofa when I walked through the door.

I heard a few sniffles and could tell he had been crying.

"I know it hurts seeing her with some one, and if you like I will talk to her and see if there is anything going on with this guy."

John goes to his bed room and draws up a nice hot bubble bath, lays out his gifts on the bed, then calls out to Rob.

"Rob, can you come up stairs."

As Rob reaches my bedroom door, I hand him a slip of paper.

"Rob I know you have had a bad day, I have filled the tub with a nice bubble bath, enjoy it, read this letter and I have a present for you. Please Robin sweetheart think about what is written."

Rob nods his head and looks at the bed.

"John, what are those things laying on the bed."

"They are for you Robin."

Rob looks at the letter then the nice things on the bed, thinking to his self, why did he call me Robin.

Rob's Story.

Walking into the master bath, I see a nice bubble bath, it is so sweet of John to do that for me.

The water is so warm, feels so good, the glass of wine John had placed on the, side of the tub.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My New Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds