• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Demographics Ch. 02

Demographics Ch. 02

NOTE: Story contains gay male explicit sexual content.

*

My roommate was up before dawn today. He had to take a train to a Paris suburb where Frenchmen never go. A woman from Mali was waiting for him there. He asked me to get him some coffee after our normal morning routine.

"Don't you want my wife to get you coffee? She is closer to you than I am," I said.

"You are my wife too," he assured me. This was news to me, but I did not question his designation.

I got him the coffee as my wife sucked on his balls. She kept pleasuring them as he drank the beverage. The prayer he spoke before drinking made my heart skip a beat. I could not look him in the eyes. I looked lower. I felt proud of my sister-wife for making him happy. I wondered what additional feminization might go with my new title.

My wife spent the day shopping after he left. I stayed home to work on my computer. He would message me when he was ready for me. My outfit was appropriate for someone waiting for my dominating roommate. I wore a bandanna and nothing else.

The video call came in as I was finishing my work. He was pleased to see my flesh. He was pleased to see my soft manhood. His woman for the day was in his arms. She thought he was bluffing about our relationship. She said I must be some friend trying to make him look better. She said that my dick would be hard if I was gay.

My roommate ordered me to wear my medium sized cock-cage, the one with enough space to let me grow but not enough to let me get fully hard. I complied. He took his manhood out of his pants and gave me permission to grow. I did. I grew until I felt the metal of the cage press into my flesh.

She laughed. He smiled at her reaction. He stroked his erect manhood proudly. My mouth began to water. My nipples got harder. My organ pressed harder into the cage. The tip of it felt pain. I winced from the sensation. He grinned wide when he noticed my suffering.

Mercy finally motivated him to end my pain. He told me to go soft again. With some mental effort, I did. He had me play with my nipples and suck my fingers without letting me get hard again. She gave him a blow job. The sight was amazing. I forced myself to ignore the sexual nature of it and concentrate entirely on his dominance. He owns my thoughts. I stayed soft for him.

My computer speakers were on instead of my head phones. The apartment is old and has thin walls. He likes the neighbors to know what he does to me. My volume was set to the highest level. He gave me permission to grow or stay soft as my desire naturally grew or faded. He had me put on blind folds and keep my hands on the arm rests. I could tell from the noise that he was fucking her.

He adjusted the volume of his microphone according to his desire. When I heard him, I got hard. When he lowered the volume to allow privacy, I got soft. There were many long minutes with his volume at the highest level. The metal of the cock-cage was very strong against my straining dick. My orgasm was intense. My ass muscles squeezed very tight. A few drops of semen escaped my piss hole.

When he was done, he had me take off my blindfold so that I could see my sister-wife lick the woman clean. He had me fetch a dildo so that I could mirror my sister-wife's performance. When I woke up this morning, she was MY wife, even if he owned her completely. He was the bull, I was the cuckold. It was an established dynamic. That changed with the coffee. He became our husband. We are his wives. It was time for me to learn how a wife behaves.

My sister-wife presented her ass to him. She had never let me fuck it during the years before we met him, because she thought anal sex was dirty. That had changed the first night he had come into our lives. I remember that night. It was the night unfettered access to her pussy had ended. As soon as we were all naked, he had explained that he owned her and that I needed his permission to fuck her pussy.

New to the game, my wife had tried to soften the blow by offering me her virgin ass. Upon hearing her offer and learning that her hole was virginal, he had silently place a ball gag on her and fucked her ass right in front of me. The sight had made me so horny that I wanted to jack off, but I couldn't even do that without his command. A few years later, my emasculation is complete.

My sister-wife straddled my husband facing the camera. I did the same to the dildo. My ass rode the toy as she rode his cock. I copied every move and emotion faithfully so that he saw one wife from behind and another from the front. My clit stayed soft in its cage. He released his sperm into her backdoor. Before turning off the camera, he told me to look into breast implants for myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Demographics Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds