• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • And So It Starts Ch. 02

And So It Starts Ch. 02

My 18-year-old niece, Holly, and I remained friends after our first time in bed together. It felt weird at first when she would come over to visit us with her mom (and my sister). Janice. I was afraid that Holly would tell Janice about what we had done, or that perhaps Janice could tell by how we acted. It's not like Janice didn't know how much I loved sex with cute young girls; she had once been a cute young girl, too.

But nope... apparently no one was the wiser. But Holly and I had not done anything risky since that first time, either.

Janice and Holly were at our house for a family BBQ on a warm summer weekend Sunday when Janice asked Holly and I to go to the store and get some ice cream for our dessert. I told her that I wanted to swing by our boat and check things before going to the store so it might take an hour or more and she was okay with that..

Holly was already out the door and headed for my Jeep.

My boat is in a storage yard about 15 minutes from our house. It's a 25-foot sports fishing boat with a cabin, a vee berth, enclosed head, dinette and a rudimentary galley (stove and sink). I had used it to cruise the islands fishing for salmon.

Holly was 18, not very tall... kind of pixy-ish girl with beautiful brown hair, an adorable bubble butt, and the ability to both annoy me and enchant me in equal parts.

I climbed up into the cockpit first and unlocked the cabin door while Holly clambered up to the flying bridge. She sat behind the steering wheel and while she pretended to be driving. she looked back and winked at me...

Inside the cabin I checked the battery charger to make sure it was keeping the batteries at the proper levels, made sure the propane tank was off and also made sure no one had stolen anything off the boat in the week or so since I had last been on her.

Up in the vee birth I opened the forward hatch to let some fresh air in and cool down the cabin. Holly was still up on the fly bridge and I could see her up there keeping a sharp lookout for any dangerous reefs. We were on a trailer in a storage yard and not moving so there wasn't as much risk as she pretended there was.

I laid down on the Vee berth with my head towards the bow and just watched her behaving like a kid; she wasn't much more than a kid, actually, just turned 18 a couple of months before. She caught me looking at her and laughed at me and stuck her tongue out. I pretended to be shocked!

Holly moved out of my sight and I felt the boat moving so I figured she was coming down the ladder. In a few seconds she was right above me looking down through the open hatch. Laughing at me she sat down with her legs through the hatch and dangling down just above my stomach. I laughed too and she started swinging her legs back and forth.

She was just wearing shorts and a top and she was a beautiful sight there above me... she had taken her shoes and socks off and I remember noticing that her toenails were without any color or polish when I felt her foot graze the zipper on my jeans. I must have jumped because she laughed even harder... and the next swing her foot dangled even lower and I could distinctly feel her her foot pause slightly as she dragged it down the length of my zipper. I looked up at her and, suddenly, she wasn't laughing.

Holly and I had been close for much of her childhood but as she moved into her teen years we had drifted apart. I knew better, after raising teens of my own, than to try to push anything and was content to watch her move through her HS life with little drama, a lot of sports, and straight A's. She only called on me from time to time for an occasional ride to or from school or to bring her a lunch after forgetting hers at home. I was more than happy just to be around her now and then.

But a few weeks previously Holly had crawled into my bed while I was taking a nap. My wife, Sue, away at a meeting. When I woke up Holly asked me to "pretend" she was Sue... and things progressed quickly after that. So I was now a bit more attuned to Holly's interest in sex - and apparently an interest in sex with me - than I had been before. But, frankly, I had pretty much assumed it was a once-in-a-lifetime-curiosity thing by this time. So when her foot unmistakably grazed the zipper covering my dick, I perked up.

Holly's foot grazed my zipper again but this time there was a gentle pressure that told me that it was what was under that zipper that was her target.

Then she dropped down through the hatch, straddled me, and pinned my arms back onto the mattress... and gave me an evil grin.

"Now I have you at my mercy," she told me, "and I can do anything I want to you."

She took my left hand and brought it up to her breast and held it there. I would not be surprised if she couldn't feel my dick get hard under where she was sitting.

While I rubbed her boob through her top she released my other arm and took the bottom hem of her top and lifted it over her head and threw the top behind her onto the cabin floor of my boat.

I remember thinking that it was nice to have a cabin because she was clearly going to get naked and didn't care if anyone could see her. Luckily, no one would have been able to see her even if there had been anyone nearby.

Faced with two beautiful but small breasts almost in my face I raised my uper body and took a right nipple into my mouth. Her left hand moved around to my neck and pulled me even closer so I could lick and tongue and suck that lovely nipple while she helped keep my head in position.

By now my cock was unmistakably hard under her and she wriggled her bottom a little to get it right between her butt cheeks hidden inside her shorts. That was the sexiest wriggle I had ever seen and I almost came in my pants right then and there...

But Holly had other ideas and rolled off me, ducked her head, and laid down next to me while her hands unfastened my jeans and started pulling both them and my tighty-whities down and off. Those were soon in a pile over her top on the cabin floor.

I was a little curious as to how she would proceed. Although she and I had fucked that first time, it was not a full balls-in fuck; but it was enough to know that she no longer had a hymen and was perfectly capable of taking my cock if she intended to do so. I decided to just let her go along at her own speed.

About then she took my hard cock in her right hand and leaning over my mid-section, took the head of my dick into her mouth and started sucking on it. I could see her cheeks hollow out as she sucked and then moved her mouth down my shaft... and up again. Oh, my goodness!! What a sight - and feeling - that was.

I remember mumbling "oh yes, baby... suck that" and was, for just a moment, a little afraid that I might have gone too far. But she twisted around and, with half of my cock in her mouth, looked at me and I could tell by the way her eyes crinkled that she was smiling at me.

With one hand on my balls and the other supporting her upper body, Holly proceeded to give me the blowjob of my life. If she had never done this before, I thought to myself, then she is a natural.

But before long I wanted to suck on her for a little bit... and I started tugging at her shorts. She got the hint and pulled them off and resettled herself in such a way that I could easily move her sweet pussy over my face without making her stop sucking my cock. And from there she lowered herself onto my tongue.

I wish I could describe the taste of her sweet, young pussy. The only word I can think of is that it had a "tangy" taste... a fresh taste and as my tongue probed the folds of her most private parts and flicked over her clit I remember wondering if her mother - my younger sister - knew that her daughter was shaving her pubic hair. Because, like the first time, I could feel no stubble...

And believe me... if there had been any stubble of shaved pubic hair on that perfect little pussy, I was in a perfect position to notice it!!

Aft a bit of moaning and groaning and a few whispers of "more" from Holly and a couple of "don't stop... please don't stop" remarks from me, Holly raised her head and her ass and swiveled around so that her lovely little pussy was poised right over my dick; a dick still wet from her mouth and tongue.

She looked me straight in the eye and slowly lowered herself so that the head of my dick was just inside the folds of her vagina and then, using her right hand to steady my shaft, took it all the way in until she was sitting directly and completely down on my pelvis.

I twitched my cock inside her a couple of times and watched as her eyes got wide. Then she smiled and twitched me right back. Then she leaned forward to kiss me and started to move her body so that my cock was going into and back out of her. What an incredible sensation.

And what a privilege in my middle years, to have this lovely young woman just beginning to learn how to make love with a man and giving herself to me without reserve and with complete trust.

I was overwhelmed with emotion and, just about then, Holly had the beginnings of a tremendous orgasm. and her pelvic muscles contracted so hard that I joined her in an orgasm of my own. For a good minute or more we came together with her pussy juices and my cum joining together inside her..

When we had recovered she laid on me, with my cock still inside her, and for a second I thought she might have gone to sleep. But she roused herself, and turned her head to kiss me a long and languid kiss and whisper, "we better go get that ice cream."

A short few minutes later we were both dressed, the cabin was all secured and locked and I had climbed down the stern of the boat and turned to help Holly down. She started to back down and then turned and I heard her say, "Now you have sexed it up with a sexy girl." And smiled the nicest smile I'd ever seen.

"Yes, that is for sure... the sexiest girl ever. And also the girl that tastes the best."

Holly turned away and then suddenly turned back with an evil grin this time.

"Just don't tell that to my mother!"

And off we went to get ice cream.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • And So It Starts Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds