• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02

Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02

123

Like chapter 1, this story is an alternative perspective of a story written by Captain_Ron, entitled "Elise and My Roommates". All events written here are my own interpretation. They match up with the original story, but tell it from Elise's point of view. I've gotten permission from Captain_Ron to publish this story, with the caveat that future chapters of his story may or may not match up with what I've written here. In other words, his stories are canon, and mine are not.

This is chapter two of this series, which matches up with chapter two of his series. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

One night, we were all hanging out in the apartment. Jeff, Matt, and Kevin were watching TV, while Shawn told me about Europe. He told me all about the romantic restaurants and cafes, all the amazing landmarks, and especially the beaches. He went into a lot of detail about how almost all the beaches were clothing optional, and most women went topless at least. Some went fully nude.

It sounded so freeing. None of the dumb gender inequality here in the US, where girls had to wear something on their breasts, but guys were free to go shirtless.

"It sounds so wonderful, doesn't it Kevin?" I asked.

"Huh?" He said. He seemed to be quite interested in the TV show. "Yeah, it does sound pretty cool," he said. I could tell he barely knew what we were talking about.

"Too bad there's no beaches like that around here," I said, pouting slightly. I really did want to visit a beach in Europe. It sounded like so much fun!

"I'll do whatever I can to make your wish come true," Shawn said with a smile and wink.

I laughed, "Aww, you're so sweet." I knew he just wanted to see me naked, but he already had, so I didn't mind. I took it as a compliment.

Kevin's TV show ended, and we looked at each other. We could both tell what the other was thinking, so at the same time we got up and retreated to our bedroom.

All that thinking about being nude, and other people seeing me naked (even strangers!), got me a little wet. I got to the bedroom first, and I knew Kevin wouldn't say no, so I immediately stripped out of my clothes. I laid down on the bed, spreading my legs for him.

"Since I've been doing nice things for you, like sending you sexy pictures, can you do something nice for me?" I said to him, before he even go in the room. I had recently sent him quite a few pictures of me. Only a few of them had gone to the rest of the guys. I pointed at my pussy. "You haven't licked me in almost a week," I complained, teasingly.

I caught a glimpse of Shawn as he walked past the door. Kevin quickly shut it. I couldn't be sure, but I think Shawn heard everything I said, and saw me spread wide.

Kevin walked over, and knelt at the side of the bed, and immediately put his face to my bare pussy. It felt amazing, like always. I sighed, saying, "Oh Kevin, you're so good with your tongue."

He licked around a bit, then concentrated on my clit. He knew exactly what I liked. I moaned, and grabbed Kevin's head, pushing it into me. I held him there for a while. It felt good, but wasn't quite enough to push me over the edge.

I let his head go, and said, "Okay, that's enough priming." I caught my breath, and continued. "I really need a cock, bad." I flipped over onto my knees, with my shoulders on the bed, giving Kevin great access, and wiggling my hips a little. "Come and get it," I said, seductively.

He was behind me in an instant. He teased me with his cock for a moment, before I felt it slide deep inside me. I groaned. "This isn't going to take long," I gasped.

He fucked me hard. A few moments later, I felt my orgasm build up, then he pushed me over the edge, and I started moaning. I felt his load shoot inside me at the same time, and it felt even better, and I moaned louder.

When we were both done, Kevin pulled out, and lay next to me. He seemed tired, while I was wide awake.

I got under the covers, and tried to get comfortable, but couldn't get the thought of Europe out of my head. Usually after sex, I'm less horny, but it didn't help much this time. It could have been Kevin's cum, but I'm pretty sure I was wetter than when we started.

"Kevin," I whispered, "are you asleep?"

"Hey, babe," he mumbled.

"Don't you think Europe sounds fantastic?" I said excitedly.

"Yeah," he said. I wasn't sure if he was really comprehending what I was saying, but I decided to see how far I could push him. "Would you be jealous if I was on a nude beach and anyone could see me?" I asked, expecting him to say he would be.

"Probably not," he said with a sigh. "Everyone would be naked."

"That's what I think too," I said. It was definitely true that I wouldn't be the only one naked, and I was thinking it, but I didn't think he would come to the same conclusion. "It's so cool we're on the same wavelength."

"Wavelength," he repeated, sleepily. "Got it."

I giggled. He was so cute when he was sleepy. I playfully poked him, and said "You're so funny."

Then I gave out a little sigh, and said "I really wish I could go someday. Maybe after college the right man will ask me to marry him and he'll take me there for a honeymoon." I squeezed his hand to make sure he got the point, and that I was talking about him.

It definitely had the intended effect, because his eyes opened immediately. I wasn't sure how he'd react. We hadn't talked about it before, but I was hoping he had the same feelings for me.

"That sounds... really good," he said. It didn't sound that sincere, but he was half-asleep, so I decided not to give him any grief about it.

I squeezed his hand again and watched as he fell asleep.

I tried to sleep, but the thoughts kept running through my brain. I decided I needed to talk to someone, so I grabbed my phone and texted Shawn.

"I can't stop thinking about Europe. It sounds amazing!" I said to him.

A minute later, he responded, "Yeah? It definitely is awesome. I've got an idea for how we can bring a touch of Europe to us."

"Oh?" I replied. "How are you going to do that?"

He replied, "Well, if I told you, it would ruin the surprise. Trust me, it'll be good. 😉"

I smiled. He was so playful and silly. My mind wandered for a while at what he had planned, but eventually I was able to fall asleep.

--

The next day was pretty normal, until I got home.

Shawn greeted me at the door. "Hey Elise!" He had a shovel in hand, and he was wearing swim trunks.

"Hey Shawn," I replied, as I put my stuff down. "Why do you have a shovel?"

"For your surprise, of course!" he replied, cheerfully. "Want to see it?"

"Yes! I've been thinking about it all day." I was starting to get excited. I had no idea what it was, but knowing Shawn, it was going to be interesting.

"Alright, close your eyes," he said. I smiled, and closed them. Then he took my hand and led me out to the back door and through it. I couldn't see anything, but I could kind of tell he led me to one side of the yard. He stepped to the side, let go of my hand, and said, "Alright, open them."

When I did, I was amazed at what I saw. It was a beach! One entire side of the back yard was covered in sand, with a few umbrellas, beach chairs, and a small kiddy pool.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, as my jaw dropped. "You did all of this?"

"Yep," he replied. "I've been working on it all morning."

At first, I was stunned, but when I got over the shock of it, my emotions turned to excitement. "EEEeeekk!!" I half-screamed. "I'm going to go change, right now!"

I turned and ran back into the house. On the way, I passed Jeff, who had a smile on his face. "I assume you saw Shawn's project?"

"You mean the fricken beach!?! Of course I saw it!" I squealed, as I ran past him into the bedroom. I opened the dresser, and pulled out the first swimsuit I saw. It was a light-blue, string bikini. I hadn't worn it in a while, so I hoped it still fit.

I quickly stripped out of my day-clothes, and pulled it on. In my excitement, I didn't realize until I was mostly changed that I forgot to close the door! I turned and shut it, but not before seeing Jeff and Shawn smiling down the hall at me.

I finished pulling on the top, and adjusted it into place. It was a little tight, but it covered everything, so I decided it was good enough. I opened the door, and walked back down the hall. I didn't see the guys, so I assumed they went back outside. I walked out, and found out I was right.

When I saw the beach again, I hopped up and down with excitement.

"This is amazing, Shawn!" I said, and hugged him. "Thank you so much!" I let go, and ran out into the sand. It felt warm between my toes, just like a beach should.

Then I heard Kevin's car pull into the driveway. I ran inside, and greeted him at the door.

"Kevin! Kevin!" I shouted with excitement. "You won't believe what Shawn did!"

I grabbed his arm, and dragged him to the back door. He just smiled when he saw it. I expected him to be surprised, but he either had a good poker face or he already knew it was there.

"Where'd you get all the sand?" he asked Shawn, who was admiring his work.

"Got a couple buddies who work in the City Parks Department. They've got more sand than they can get rid of and they owed me a favor so here we are," Shawn said proudly.

Kevin laughed and shook his head, "You're crazy."

"Hey I should have thought about this sooner, it's going to be a great icebreaker for chicks. Private beach parties at home whenever we want." Shawn added.

"Come on! Let's go!" I said. I was too excited to stand around talking. I ran past Kevin, into the backyard. I grabbed a beach ball and tossed it high in the air, then jumped into the kiddy pool. "This is going to be so much fun!" I said as I splashed some water around. "Thanks Shawn!"

Matt came out a few minutes later, carrying a cooler filled with beer, followed by Shawn. Kevin headed to the bedroom to change into his trunks, then joined the rest of us, lying down under one of the umbrellas. I continued to prance about, playing in the sand and the water.

"One more thing," Shawn said, with a smile.

I stopped to see what he was up to. Shawn reached behind his chair and grabbed a large duffle bag. He pulled out a small cardboard sign and propped it up against the cooler.

When I saw it, I started laughing. Scrawled in magic marker were the words "Le Nude Beach"

"Nude Beach huh?" I said, with a grin.

"Just like in France. That's why I wrote it in French. But just this side," Shawn said as he drew a line down the middle of the mini beach. Shawn, Matt and I were on the "nude" side, Jeff and Kevin were on the other. "Other side is for the prudes," he added, and I burst out laughing.

"So what makes you think I'm going to stay on the nude side?" I asked.

"Hey, didn't you say you always wanted to visit one? It's private back here, no one can see," Shawn said trying to encourage me.

He was right, our location was pretty private. The house backed onto a small ravine, meaning no one behind us and the tall fences on either side blocked out the view from the next door neighbors.

I debated it for a moment. I knew this was all a plan for Shawn to see me naked, but he had already seen me naked before, and I really did want to try out a nude beach. So, finally I shrugged and said, "Why not?" as I untied my bikini top. "You've seen the girls already." I removed my top, keeping my bare chest covered with one arm. I tossed the top onto a nearby beach towel.

"There, isn't that better?" Shawn asked.

I looked around, making sure the neighbors didn't have a view. "It feels funny being naked outside, but I kinda like it," I said smiling.

"You're not exactly naked," Jeff said with a smile and nod to my bikini bottoms.

"Well neither are you," I quickly replied, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "I'm not going to be the only nude one here."

"Fine," Matt said as he and Shawn stood up. "Come and get them."

I was kind of shocked at what he was suggesting. I glanced at Kevin, then back at Matt and Shawn. I wasn't sure what to do. I decided to give Kevin a chance to say something. When he didn't, I replied, "Fine," and quickly walked over to Matt.

I bent down on one knee, and hooked my fingers into Matt's waistband. With one quick tug I pulled them down to his ankles. His cock came into view, hanging right by my face. I giggled a little. This was the first time I had seen his cock, and I enjoyed what I saw.

Matt laughed and stepped out of them. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"Okay, your turn," I said, moving over to be in front of Shawn. I yanked down his shorts, and Shawn's large cock sprang free, almost hitting me in the face. I even felt a bit of pre-cum land on my chin.

"Oh, my," I gasped quietly, eyeing it. It was quite large. A few inches larger than Kevin when he was fully erect. Matter of fact, it was one of the biggest I'd seen. "Now I know why so many girls come through this house," I teased, as I stood up.

"You know it," Shawn laughed. "Now it's your turn."

I smiled. I was so distracted by the new sights, that I almost forgot the only reason for it was to get me naked. I glanced at Kevin. We locked eyes for a moment, and I realized he probably didn't want me to do this. But, he told me the night before that he wouldn't get jealous if this ever happened, so I mouthed the words, "No big deal?" to him.

He shrugged. I guess he was telling the truth last night. I smiled, then hooked my thumbs into my bikini bottoms. I slowly lowered them, then when they were past my hips, I let them drop, and stepped out of them. I kicked them to over to Kevin, but he was frazzled, and didn't catch it. The other guys laughed when they landed on his face.

"Now how do you feel?" Shawn asked, taking a good look at my body.

I walked to the middle of the yard and spread my arms wide, soaking up the sun. It felt so warm on my bare skin. "I feel so free," I exclaimed, "it's amazing."

"We have to make sure you don't burn," Shawn said, "let us put some lotion on you."

I turned to him, and walked over slowly. I knew he just wanted an excuse to touch my body, but he had worked so hard to put all this together, I felt like he deserved it.

Before I got to him, Kevin said, "I think that's enough."

I was having fun so far, but I wasn't sure Kevin was feeling the same way. I was having such a great time, and I wanted to make sure he didn't ruin it, so I went over and sat next to him. The sand felt nice and warm on my naked butt. I quietly said to him, "It's okay Hun, we're just playing around. Nothing's going to happen, I'll just let him have a little fun and rub some on my back and that will be it. Please don't get angry and jealous, let's just all have a good time together. It's all part of the French beach experience."

Kevin seemed to be satisfied with that, so I got back up, and moved over to a large beach towel, laying down on my stomach. "Be good," I told Shawn and Matt warily.

I heard Shawn approach, and then I felt a large glob of cold lotion land on my back. "Eeek! That's cold! You're supposed to warm it up first!"

I felt hands on my back, as the guys started rubbing it in. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the massage they gave me. They started at my shoulders, and worked their way down my back. It felt so good!

When they were finished with my lower back, they started on my legs. It tickled a bit, but I tried my best not to react. Then, I felt a hand slide up my inner thigh, until it touched my pussy. I was surprised by it at first, but it felt good, and I didn't want Kevin to overreact, so I let it continue. I wasn't sure whose hand it was, but while it rubbed my pussy, I felt another one move to my butt, rubbing my cheeks, which felt really good.

Then, the one on my butt pushed the limits a little too far. I felt a finger slip between my crack, and it tried to push a finger into my bum hole. I opened my eyes, and gasped a little, while flipping over. I saw the offending hand belonged to Shawn.

I noticed Kevin starting to get up, and I didn't want him to get the wrong idea, so I mouthed "it's okay" to him, and motioned for him to stay. He sat back down, and I turned back to the guys.

"Shawn!" I whispered. "You can't do that with my boyfriend right over there. I know you like looking at and touching my body, but there are limits. Now, finish up my legs."

"Just a muscle cramp honey," I called to called to Kevin, and lay back down.

Shawn moved his hands to my calves, but Matt left his on my thighs. It only took a few seconds for his fingers to sneak their way back up between my legs. I let him rub my pussy some more, while Shawn finished up my calves. It felt really good, but then Matt had to go and mess things up again, by trying to put a finger in my pussy. He got it halfway in, before I grabbed his wrist, and pulled it out.

I turned over, and said, "I'll do my front." I could tell they were upset that I wouldn't let them do more, but I wasn't ready for that yet. Especially not with Kevin sitting a few feet away. Shawn went and laid down a nearby towel.

I rubbed lotion into my breasts, and all the guys loved that. I squirted some more lotion into my hand, and rubbed it onto my stomach, hips, and just above my pussy; pretty much everywhere that had skin showing. Their eyes were glued to me the whole time. I don't think they would have looked away, even if a plane crashed in the yard.

When I was done, Shawn asked, "What about us? Return the favor?"

"Yeah sure, why not," I smirked. Touching me wasn't enough, I guess. They wanted me to touch them, too.

I got up and walked over to them. I expected them to lie down on their stomachs, but instead, they lay down on their backs, looking up at me with big smiles on their faces. I sighed then laughed, "I should have known."

I started with Matt. I knelt beside him, and squirted some more lotion in my hand, then rubbed it into his chest and slowly made my way down his body. I paused for a moment when I got to his penis. I rubbed around it, and down his legs.

"You missed something," he smirked.

I giggled, "Oh, okay." I knew he wanted a hand job, so I decided to give him one. I walked over to a nearby table that had the lotion, and squeezed some into my hand, rubbing them together to warm it.

Then I walked back over to Matt, and squatted down beside him, accidentally flashing him my pussy for a moment. I noticed his eyes dart between my legs, but I didn't care, because I wasn't going to be there long. I quickly cupped his balls with one hand, and rubbed the shaft two times with the other. Then I gave his balls a quick slap before standing and saying, "There, all done!" All in all, the whole thing took less than 5 seconds.

I laughed as Matt exclaimed, "Ow!" and doubled over in pain. I wasn't sure how Kevin would feel about all that, but a glance at him showed a grin, so I figured it was alright to go on with my plan for Shawn.

I got some lotion in my hands again, then walked over and got on my knees beside Shawn. I started the same way as Matt, rubbing some lotion into his chest, and arms. The whole time, his eyes were glued to my breasts, which hung below me as I worked. When I got to his stomach, I couldn't help but look at his large cock. It was lying across his belly. I did my best not to touch it, but I had to push the tip a little to get under it. Then, I moved past it, and quickly rubbed some lotion onto his legs.

Then we made eye contact, and I knew since I had done Matt's cock (albeit, not the way he had expected), Shawn would want me to do his as well. Looking me in the eyes, with a serious expression on his face, he said, "No slapping."

I grinned, glad he worded it that way, and said, "Okay, I promise."

I got up, and went to the table with the lotion. I made sure I blocked his view of it. I squirted some lotion into my hand, then quickly grabbed some ice from a nearby cup. Turning back to Shawn, I rubbed my hands together, pretending to warm it up. I walked back over to him, and knelt down again. He could tell I was up to something, so before he could say anything, I quickly grabbed his cock. He jumped with a yelp from the unexpected cold sensation.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kevin and his Roommates Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds