• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife and Sis in Law Cuck Me

Wife and Sis in Law Cuck Me

When my wife turned 32 her younger sister(my sister in law) was 19. She moved in with us because her mother couldn't stand her any longer. She had always been a foul mouthed cunt and she never got any nicer as she aged. I wasn't happy about her moving in but I of course did not have a say in the matter. In the five years she lived with us she was black bred three times by three different men. Two are now in jail and one is just a loser.

So when my wife moved her sister Shelly in, she immediately amended our cuck contract to include her as a secondary cuckoldress. I was soon servicing her and her lovers in addition to my wife's lovers. Shelly loved her new role as she never cared for me and her evil soul enabled her to inflict much abuse to me which got her off I'm sure.

Knowing that once most men lose the urge to suck cock or eat cum as soon as they shoot their own load she insisted that I jack off on her feet before we'd scene. She loved to watch me gag down my own cum as I licked it off either her stinky feet or her likewise dirty ass. Then after everyone was gone to school and work, it was just us and her lover and I started my day sucking off her lover as she was not a fan of sperm herself.

"Suck my nigger's dick you worthless piece of shit" was her standard command to me. I did as told. She loved to tie me to the bedpost and would take up to an hour spitting in my face and in my mouth, often hawking "loogies" to amp up the humiliation.

If I even hinted at my displeasure she would often add some damn hard face slapping for good measure. She even knocked me out once and loosened a couple teeth. She also loved to kick me in the junk bringing me to my knees begging for her mercy.

When she'd work out she made me give her a tongue bath to lick the sweat off of her arm pits, belly, back and ass crack along with her feet of course. It seemed that her imagination never stopped as she continued to find new ways to humiliate me and gross me out in the process. At the start I was able to eat her pussy out only twice a month. The two days she was having her heaviest period flow, making me suck her tampons clean and then just eating her bloody pussy until she got off a couple times. She even got my wife to do the same. Evil thinks alike I guess. Eventually she let me eat her pussy almost daily. She figured out I was very talented with my tongue so after her lover fucked her good and hard she'd straddle my face, grinding her pussy hard on my mouth as her lover's excess cum would drip down into my open mouth and eager throat. She also loved to make me eat her asshole out when it was gaping from a good ass fucking.

As weird as it sounds, I started to fall in love with her and her ability to dish out the depravity. As much as I despised her I found myself craving her abuse. I cried when she moved out knowing that I would not be subjected to her daily cruelty. The wife never forgot the tricks her sister taught her and often makes me service her during her period and really gets off with a good session of face slapping and spitting.

The wife and I didn't get to scene too often still having kids at home. Once they both left for college our lifestyle ramped up quite a bit. Suddenly she eventually decided she'd had enough of me and kicked me to the curb. Seems she wanted to move her lover in and I was going to just be in the way. I still got to pay most of the bills(lucky me!)

One weekend I stopped by unannounced as I needed to get some tax forms from my file cabinet. The kids were home from college for the weekend and were sitting in the living room playing xbox together. They had a funny look on their face at the sight of me. I quietly opened my ex's bedroom door and entered, closing it behind me. I figured I'd be quiet as to not disturb the queen. I quickly opened the file cabinet and grabbed the file I sought. Turning around I noticed a pile under the covers and it was moving. Curious I yanked back the covers to find my ex and her lover(my son's 19 year old best friend) locked in an intense 69, really going at it. All of us were shocked but I really would never be that surprised that she would do that but couldn't understand how she could do that with her son in the next room. I walked out of the room without saying a thing and saw looks of horror on my college student, still no one talking. I just left. Not sure if they felt pity for me or disgust towards me.

I spent the rest of the weekend alone in my apartment, staring blanking into space, wondering what the hell happened and what if anything I should do about it. The kids headed back up to school Sunday night and sent me a text message letting me know they returned safely. I fell asleep still semi in shock. I was woken up the next morning with a loud knock at my door.

I stumbled to the door and opened it up. There stood my ex's new lover. He walked past me, closing the door. I was befuddled at his presence. "Can I help you I asked?"

"Yes, Jennie said that I should come over here on my way to work" was his answer. "She said I should stop by every morning" he continued. "She said that you would drop to your knees and beg me to allow you to suck my cock to completion" he said.

I felt my tiny cock spring to attention. I immediately dropped to my knees and begged him. . . ."Please Master, Please let me suck your cock!" "Please Master!" I begged him.

He pulled out his iPhone and called Jennie up and without a word he started to film this worthless cuck as I proceeded to give him the first of several daily blowjobs. His cock was marvelous and I did my best not to disappoint. As he came close to shooting he liked to grab my ears and finish off by face fucking me. Sometimes for good measure he'd keep going and make me suck him for up to an hour until he shot a second load into his cum receptacle's eager mouth. This ritual lasted close to three years. I still served them on weekends at her place but the daily blowjobs during the week were well documented as he kept a tally on the back of my front door with black sharpie marks, one for each load he deposited into my belly. We had over a thousand marks on that door before we were through. Til this day I have a regular "buddy" who I report to every morning Monday thru Saturday, cooking him breakfast and blowing him to get my daily liquid protein fix.

To this day I still miss Shelly and David. I would drop to my knees and service either or both of them at the drop of a hat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife and Sis in Law Cuck Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds