• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Orgy Ch. 02

Family Orgy Ch. 02

123456...9

[Author's Note: This is a sequel to the story "Family Orgy" by Mrhollywood69. I lost my original login information, and so I am posting this under my new login, Mrhollywood699. All characters in this story are 18 or over.]

*

Steve Dickerson woke up in a bleary state. The light was barely filtering in through the windows.

Where was he? From the window shape he could tell he was in the living room. Why the hell was he asleep in there?

In a lightning flash it came back to him -- HE HAD FUCKED HIS WHOLE FAMILY LAST NIGHT!!!

He looked beside him. The naked forms of his wife, son and daughter were arranged in a heap around him. Like him, a crusty whitish substance covered much of their bodies.

It was dried CUM! His and HIS SON'S!! AND IT WAS ALL OVER THEIR BODIES!!!

He remembered it now! Remembered it all! He had sucked down on his SON'S COCK like a madman! Swallowed and reveled in the CUM that had spewed from Mark's 8-inch boner in thick, hot, gooey loads.

And that had happened after Mark had FUCKED HIM IN THE ASS!!!!!!!

And then there was his daughter's sweet, tight pussy. He had fucked his daughter's body like a rag doll, her tits violently bouncing and jostling as he pumped deep into her juicy, perfect little vagina. He had pounded that beautiful pussy for what seemed like hours, until the hot, slippery orifice had brought his cock almost to orgasm, to the height of a pleasure he had never felt before.

Then, after his pelvis was yanked back, after his cock had been released from Panda's delicious fuck-cave, his son had brought him beyond the edge of ultimate ecstasy -- by jacking his cock off! With a few furious wanks, Mark had extracted from his father a monumental cum load that was almost beyond belief. He remembered the full jets of spunk blasting point-blank onto everyone's FACES. INTO THEIR MOUTHS. INCLUDING HIS WIFE'S!!!

My God, he thought. HELEN!

She, too, was still asleep, a crust of his and his son's spooge and Panda's pussyjuice dried all over her face. The faithful wife he had known had turned into a cock and pussy-sucking demon last night, crazily fucking and sucking Mark's cock and Panda's pussy, saying perverted things beyond imagining. This, above all, was the most shocking memory of last night.

Panda's angelic face looked perfect in sleep. But he knew she was no pure angel. She was the horniest fuck-whore he had ever met. And she had corrupted and perverted them all.

He suddenly noticed his cock was fully hard and erect. A large drop of pre-cum had already emerged from the tip.

"Holy fuck," he whispered.

That was enough to wake Panda. Her eyes flicked open, and for a moment she, too, looked surprised. But then she remembered -- and a leer of pure lust took over her face as she gazed around at her naked family.

"Good morning, Daddy." She looked down at his tumescent member. "I see you're ready for another round!"

Without so much as a word, Panda instantly shoved her face into her father's crotch, enveloping his cock in her smooth, warm mouth. Her perfect sucking immediately began.

"OHHHHHHH....FUCKKKKKKK......." Steve exhaled in a deep grunt.

The pronounced groan did it -- it woke everyone else up. Mark was by his sister's side in a flash. By the bright look on his face, he looked like a kid in a candy store. "C'mon Panda, lemme share that sweet sweet cock...." he mumbled. Then he stretched down, gently removed his sister's mouth from the paternal member, and replaced it with his own. Powerful sucking slurps began as Mark gave full attention to pleasuring his father's penis.

As it had last night, the incredible sight, sound and feel of gay incestual cocksucking, son on father, brought a wild response in Steve. "OH GODDD, FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!" he screamed out. The taboo nature of what was happening had not lessened in the 8 hours of sleep, but had seemingly intensified.

This time, Panda did not intervene as she had before. She laid back, and, seeing her mother approaching, gave her a deep, passionate tongue kiss. "Let me clean you, mommy," Panda cooed, as she began to lick Helen's face clean of the dried goo of last night. "My, there's a LOT on your tits," Panda remarked as she focused her licking on her mother's large, pendulous breasts.

Helen had been utterly changed by last night's events. She would never be the same, and her dripping wet pussy showed it. "Oh my God, so beautiful, so beautiful" she murmured as she watched her son suck his father, and as her daughter moved her tight little mouth and tongue down to her round stomach, and then lower, lower, to her hairy mound, and finally to the steaming maternal cunt. "UNGHHHHHHH" she cried out as Panda stuffed four fingers deep into her vagina with one thrust, and began sucking sharply on her mother's red, puffy clit, already swelling and ready for depraved fuck-action.

In the few minutes since awakening, Panda had come up with yet another delightfully lustful plan for the day. Her pussy already on fire and completely soaking, Panda began to execute her plan immediately. First, she focused with insane intensity on her mother's engorged clit. She wanted to bring Helen to another massive orgasm, and quickly.

It wasn't too hard. Helen was primed now for ecstasy; had come to base her entire being on it, actually. Her perverted pussy responded with glee to her daughter's ministrations. And it turned out that she was just as vocal about her depravity as Panda.

"EVERYBODY LOOOOK..... LOOK AT MEEEEEE.... MY PUSSY IS BEING SUCKED OFF BY MY OWN DAUGHTER..... I FUCKIN' LOVE HER TONGUE..... FUCKIN' WANNA CUMMMMMMM.. .. I FUCKIN' LOVE MY FAMILY'S PUSSY AND COCKS!!!! AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!!!!....... ANNGGHHGHGHAHHHHHH!!!!!!" She wailed in ecstasy, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Her legs waggled uncontrollably in the air; a look of twisted, crazed debauchery filled her red, lust-filled face. Her entire body looked beet-red -- the "sex flush" that so often gathers in a women's upper torso before and during orgasm seemed to have spread to every part of her wiggling, wanton flesh.

The loud spectacle caused Mark to release his father's tool from his mouth and look around, as Steve also stared goggle eyed. "Fuckin'-a, mom's a fuckin' freak," Mark breathed. Turning back and seeing another gout of clear pre-cum ooze from his father's cock, he quickly cupped it with his raspy tongue and swallowed it down.

Steve just watched, hyperventilating, as his wife finished her paroxysms. Helen had experienced yet another brain-blowing orgasm, feeding her depraved and insatiable appetite even further. Panda raised her slick, pussy-juice covered face from her mother's sopping wet fuck-hole, and smiled.

"We're gonna have a WHOLE lotta fun today," she said. "We're all gonna skip work and school. We're all gonna explore every inch of each other's bodies. And we're all gonna cum like motherfuckers. And fatherfuckers too," she grinned.

And so the day began. It was one like no other. Every possible sexual combination was tried. Every perverted, depraved pleasure was experienced in its full. Panda let Mark get his father good and ready, bringing him to the edge of orgasm, and then allowed daddy another ride in her pussy, while Mark and Helen frantically fucked beside them. Panda allowed her huffing, puffing father full rein as he began his usual wild pumping into and out of her cunt, but she made sure he slowed and rested before coming to his peak. She knew that while she and her mother would have no problem experiencing orgasm after orgasm, the men had to be paced.

The perverted games began. Panda had pushed her father off, laid him on his back, and then led Helen above her husband. With a thrust downward, Helen eagerly impaled herself on her husband's tool, reverse cowgirl style -- the first time in more than two years that they had fucked.

"Wow, I haven't been able to eat mommy pussy and daddy cock at the same time yet!" Panda croaked as she began feverishly feasting on her parents' private parts. The delicious, twisted banquet laid out before her filled her mouth to the brim with pussy juice and pre-cum; sucking, licking and eating away at the boiling mixture of hard cock and juicy pussyflesh, Panda came to her first thunderous orgasm of the day.

Mark kept himself busy while his parents fucked. He fed his cock to the humping pair, and they eagerly sucked away at their son's oversized member. "God, this cock is sooo big and juicy, fuckin' love big cocks" Helen breathed. Her husband didn't comment, but simply groaned and sucked harder on the forbidden fruit. Both would occasionally share deep french kisses, tongues pushing their son's copious pre-cum into each other's mouths.

It ended up with Steve finally tossing his wife down and furiously fucking her missionary style on the carpet. His face was goggle-eyed, flushed deep red, as his flexing ass muscles pumped into and out of Helen's plump body. This would have been normal and unperverted -- except that their son was savagely fucking his father's ass from behind, fulfilling for a second time one of his ultimate fantasies. Mark was smart -- he had retrieved a condom from his parent's bedroom (one of the old packs that hadn't been used in years), in an attempt to prevent too much stimulation. He wanted an extra long time to fuck before cumming, not only for his own pleasure, but also to gather up as much spooge as he could before he unleashed it on his family. As he methodically plowed his father's ass, Mark, too, got into the swing of things by being excessively vocal.

"Goddamn, fuckin' love this fuckin' tight ass..... I knew you'd love gettin' fucked in the ass.... fuckin' knew it you pervert.... Fucking love bein' in charge of your ass...... Fuck mommy even harder while I pound you."

Steve had again been reduced to a fuck-animal, controlled by lust. It was clear now that this was his favorite fuck position, screwing a pussy while being porked up the ass by a cock. The pleasure it produced was literally beyond belief. "GOD YEAH..... FUCK ME SON....WANT YOUR COCK.... WANT YOUR CUMMMMM....." Then to Helen, "honey can't help it, love our son's cock so much.... sooooo muchhhhh......"

Helen cooed back. "I know you do, it's so fuckin' beautiful, so beautiful to have two cocks to fuck...." Her orgasms were coming steadily now, once every 15 minutes, as she took alternate poundings from Steve and Mark, and lickings from Panda. She was in pure, lust-filled depraved heaven.

Panda, taking charge again, pulled Mark back from his manic ass-fucking with a yank. "I'd like us both to watch mommy and daddy fucking. I think Daddy's ready for his cum, we should let him have it."

The kids sat back on either side as Steve plowed into Helen with wild abandon. It was incredible to fuck his wife so crazily, something he had never done with such intensity before. And with both his kids lustily looking on! Steve put on quite a show, grunting, groaning, hooting, wildly thrusting, sometimes coming out and then replacing his penis into Helen's juicy hole. Then, with a final deep thrust and a sharp "OHHHHHHHHHHH", Steve unleashed his cum into his wife's hot, sloppy cunt. Another orgasm hit Helen, while the kids cheered on the parental climaxes with wicked grins, both reaching in to gently caress their father's pulsing balls and cock from behind.

"Let's suck out Daddy's cum!" Panda shrieked. As the fatherly cock left their mother's cavern, a stream of gooey yet viscous white liquid immediately oozed forth. Panda and Mark thrust their faces forward, licking and sucking in the mixture of their father's delicious cream and mother's precious pussy juice. The perverted act instantly brought on another massive orgasm in the depraved mother, as she as wailed away again in ecstasy.

And so it went the entire day. Mark's first orgasm of the day was a doozy. He fucked Panda again, then his mother, face-fucked his father, then back to Panda, then back to the maternal pleasure cavern. He was languorously pumping into his mother when a change came over him. "OH GOD, OH GOD YOU FUCKERS .... COME AND GET IT... I'M GONNA CUM" he announced in a sharp but deep cry. He pulled out and stood up as Panda and Mark rushed over on their knees and Helen sat up, the whole family kneeling before him. As soon as all were in range, Mark's slick red cock bobbed up and down without being touched, then spasmed violently in the open air. With a lust-filled shout -- "UNNGHHOOOOOOO!!!!" -- an ivory arc of the purest white spunk burst from his oversized meat. The stream drenched the upturned faces and mouths, coating them with a thick sheen of white stuff. More and more blasts emerged as Mark waggled his hips and cock, splashing the family and soaking them from head to toe with the sticky ambrosia.

Everyone again fell to licking and sucking the sweet stuff off of every skin surface. Panda and her mother fingered each other's pussies with lightening speed, using the spunk as a delightful sticky lubricant. The incredible cum-bath re-awoke Steve's dormant cock -- he was ready again for fucking.

A change came over Steve. "You've been a bad, bad family. A perverted little family. And you all need to be PUNISHED!" he screamed. He roughly forced Panda down on her knees, then Helen, then Mark, who was spent from his cum. He raised up all their asses in a row, then announced his punishment.

"YOU ALL ARE GONNA GET FUCKED FOR THIS!!!!" he screamed. With a savage cry he began fucking his wife from behind, pounding her down to the ground as she groaned in ecstasy. Then it was Panda's time to get fucked, even more vigorously and violently. Finally, he turned his attention to his son's behind, which had not yet been touched. "Time for your punishment you DEPRAVED PERVERT!!!" And with a thrust he pushed his cock deep into Mark's mostly smooth, peach-fuzz covered, muscular ass, giving as good as he had got just an hour before, wildly lunging and thrusting as he fucked a man's asshole for the first time. Mark howled in pain and lust, but soon got used to the insane feeling. And within minutes, the stimulation caused Mark's cock to grow again to full size. His father reached around and began to pump it vigorously.

Why haven't I been filming this, Panda thought. With a rush she retrieved the video camera, ready to capture some very unconventional family movies.

By the end of the day, every debauchery had been satisfied. Panda and her mother had experienced dozens of orgasms, had fucked and sucked each other and the boys in every which way, and had gulped down what seemed like liters of cum and pussy juice. The girls' sopping pussies were red, open and distended; Helen had experienced more fucking in those few hours than she had in 20 years. Mother and daughter had shared every ounce of their depraved bodies with each other, clasping together in a sick 69 that lasted more than two hours, tongues and fingers flashing over pussies, groans, wails and screams escaping as they dragged orgasm after orgasm from each other's soupy, creamy gashes. Occasionally each pussy would be penetrated by a cock, a welcome change, that lubricated their vaginas again with viscous pre-cum.

Panda had decided on one last thing she wanted -- the largest collection of cum possible from her father. She began feeding him beer, and then insisted he wear a condom as she used her suck and fuck skills to slowly bring him up to the edge of orgasm, then down, then to the edge, then down again. She taught Mark and her mother the same skills, and each worked carefully on nibbling on the family jewels over the next 5 hours, tenderly caressing head, shaft and balls with sweet little kisses and short little licks. Steve's cocks and balls were well-lubricated throughout as he sat at the edge of his La-Z-Boy, enjoying non-stop sucking. At one point, Mark with a shout emptied the contents of his balls directly on his father's pubes, making sure the whole area was one real sticky, swirly mess. That cum-bath also made easier the digital penetration of Steve's ass, as each family member made sure to stimulate his prostate as much as possible, pushing the son's creamy cum into his father's tight anus with every thrust.

It became evident that Steve could take no more. He was literally incoherent, his insane red face babbling about cock, pussy and cum. It was time to end it. Panda propped up the camera, and three grinning faces faced Steve's scarlet, pulsing cock.

"Hi everyone, this is Panda, and this is the end of day 2 of the fucking Dickerson family! We're gonna see just how much our father can cum. Are you ready?!"

A review of the tape later showed what happened. With just a few flicks of her little finger on the sensitive area of the shaft just underneath the cockhead, Panda brought on the ultimate paroxysm. Steve screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH", his eyes goggling impossibly forward, his whole body arching upward; his cock quaked and jerked crazily; and finally, a single gout of cum shot up almost 4 feet straight into the air, landing on the upraised faces of the family, who gobbled it down like baby birds. More than 12 more shots followed, covering the bodies just as much if not more as Mark's cum shower had done a few hours before. The video showed the depraved family again wrestling each other in a slick, cum-stained embrace, as each mouth worked to wick up as much spunk from every orifice and skin surface as possible, accompanied by groans and cries of pleasure.

It was an incredible ending to an unbelievable day. But Panda was just getting started.

* * *

The next day, Panda invited one of her girlfriends, Penny, over to visit. Of course with Panda, a "girlfriend" really meant a fuck-friend -- she had sucked Penny's pussy to orgasm many a time, and vice versa.

As soon as she got Penny into her bedroom, Panda started in on her pants, honing in on the sweet, sweet bud she knew was inside. She began licking and sucking like a madwoman on the pert, pretty pussy that within seconds was exposed to the open air, provoking a sharp groan of pleasure from her friend.

"What's gotten into you, Panda?" Penny exclaimed, as the intense suck session got even more wild. Soon Penny was prone on the bed, hand in her mouth, trying to prevent herself from screaming from the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

"Stop it, Panda! You're gonna make me scream!" she whispered in almost a shriek. "Your parents will hear us!"

Tongue ensconced deep within her friends sensual pussy, Panda smiled. The little play she had set up was about to begin....

"YOU PERVERTS!!" came a shout from behind her. It was Panda's mother, who had opened the unlocked door and "caught" the sapphic duo right in the act.

Helen roughly yanked her daughter from Penny's crotch, leaving the friend's legs spread-eagled wide open, the pink wet pussy fully exposed in the light. "HOW DARE YOU SEDUCE MY DAUGTHER!!!!" she screamed.

Panda almost laughed out loud when she saw the look of panic on her friend's face.

"I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ....." Helen started, but she couldn't continue with their planned farce. The look on Helen's face had transformed into pure lust, provoked by the delicious sight of the perfect 19 year old pussy splayed out on Panda's bed. Helen began to literally salivate in lust. "Gonna suck that pussy... GOTTTA SUCK THAT PUSSY!!!!" Helen exclaimed thickly, and with a shout she dove face first into the teen's twat, thrusting her tongue deeply into the silky, slimy folds.

"WHAT THE FUCK.....AAHHAHHHHHH!!!!!" Penny screamed out in genuine shock ... which transformed almost immediately to a groan of pleasure as the now super-experienced Helen began to work earnestly on Penny's perky little clit.

Panda was almost immediately by her friend's side. "You like my mommy's tongue, don't you?" she cooed. "Mommy is a perv now, just like me. Check this out!" And with that, Panda began to remove her mother's clothes, taking down the blouse first and then ripping off the too-tight jeans. Within seconds, Helen was completely naked as she chowed down on her daughter's little friend. Penny's eyes were as wide as saucers and her face a mask of shock as Panda began sucking deeply on her mother's pendulous, hanging tits, and began fingering the sopping wet motherly pussy.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Orgy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds