• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • How I Became a Cuckold

How I Became a Cuckold

I met Jennie online in a chatroom years ago. She was a single mother of two. We chatted for almost a year before we met in person to play or scene in the bdsm lifestyle. Our play turned into a relationship long before fifty shades came out.

Before long we were together but not yet married. We lived together and all was well with our lives both inside and outside of the bedroom. Jennie was 13 years my junior and has always had an insatiable appetite for sex and kink. I did my best with my limited sized cock but my talented tongue made up for it, or so I thought. One night while I was shoving her 10 inch black dildo down her throat I mentioned that I'd love to see her actually sucking a black cock this size. As they say, careful what you wish for.

I traveled a lot for work and little did I know she took that comment as a green light to cheat on me freely. She was soon sleeping with anyone who had a dick and had a preference for black cock. Blind to all of this I arranged a trip to Vegas for our ten year anniversary together with a plan to marry at one of those chapels. I spent a fortune on a ring and she had her own 'gift' for me which she presented the night of our honeymoon.

She knew I didn't mind the taste of cum as I regularly ate her cream pie after my meager cock filled up her pussy after we had sex. I always ate her to at least one orgasm all the while swallowing my sperm as it oozed out of her pussy as I did my best to please her. She had her own idea what she would expect out of her new husband as I was to find out when we returned to our hotel room.

She gave me a wrapped box with a bow which I opened up eagerly, only to find a contract inside. I thought to myself, why would she be presenting me with a pre-nup? I was the one who made the money. As I read the contract I soon realized that my new bride was about to cuckold me for life. As I read more I realized that I would be signing away my rights to have unlimited intercourse with my new wife and instead would become her fluffer for her lovers and her cleanup man for when they were done with her. I should have been furious but instead found myself aroused to the point of a full blown hard on with pre-cum leaking away. Without thinking about the consequences I signed it.

She immediately turned into the bitch from hell and got really rough with me, barking commands, scaring the hell out of me. I quickly tried to fall in line but was not fast enough for her and received a beat down I had never imagined she would be capable of providing. As I cowered in the bathroom she took a piss on the toilet and grabbed me, dragging me over to the bowl and forced me to drink her piss out of the toilet like a dog. My cock was deceiving me as it was still hard as hell.

"If you are a good little cuck I may even let you wank that worthless little cock" she laughed at me. "I own your ass now faggot and you will become a skilled cock sucking, cum eating cuckold or you will pay dearly" she promised.

I was in a fog due to the beating she had just dished out on my head. She produced a chain with cuffs on each end seemingly out of nowhere and before I knew it I was naked, kneeling over the toilet bowl with my hands chained around the bowl. "Drink" she ordered! I did as I was told and lapped up more of the piss filled bowl. Evidently I wasn't doing it right because she grabbed my head and held it under as she proceeded to give me several swirlies letting me barely catch my breath in between flushes.

She left the bathroom and closed the door. I wept as I didn't know what else to do. She was on the phone but I could not hear her conversation. She returned to the bathroom and paid no attention to me as she primped and got ready as if she was going on a date.

Within thirty minutes she was in full slut mode, makeup done, skimpy dress, thigh highs and fuck me pumps on. She told me that I did not have the right to look at her as I was not worthy. Strangely my cock was again at attention. Then I heard a knock at the door.

As she walked out of the bathroom she barked, "I have guests so keep quiet or I will fuck you up, understand cucky?" I just nodded as I faced the toilet bowl. Off she went and I heard more than one voice. She had invited three black men over to gang bang her and they proceeded to do just that as I could only listen to their sex, helpless.

After an hour or so of moaning, groaning and humping the door opened and she entered the bathroom with one of her bulls in tow. "Cucky, this is a real man. . . remember you told me you wanted to watch me suck a black cock well this is your chance to watch."

She knelt down and took his huge black cock deep down her throat and gave him a deep throat that I had no idea she was capable of doing. I watched, hard on and all, as she finished him off and came to me tilting my head over, spitting his load of cum directly into my mouth and barked "Swallow that black man's sperm you faggot!" I did as told. She went back to her gang bang leaving me momentarily.

Soon after the door flew open again and three black bulls came in to piss. They took turns as she held my head to the side, filling my mouth with the over spray falling into the bowl as I tried my best to swallow as much as I could to please my new bride. As they finished she forced me to swallow their huge cocks, my throat "popping" as she forced their cocks all the way down until my lips were buried in their pubes, their balls slapping my cheeks. "Prove that you loooooveeee me" she mocked as she held my head and forced me to suck her lovers one by one. I did my best to prove my love to her.

In between cocks she forced my head back into the piss filled bowl and ordered me to drink up as that would be all she would allow me to drink. I did as told like a good little cuck. The only upside is when I was done sucking and drinking piss she unchained me and told me to come into the room to watch how real men fuck my wife. Damn cock still at attention as they all teased me about how small I was.

There I sat, naked, in the corner as these three 'real men' proceeded to fill all of my bride's holes at once, the ass man ordering me over to clean his cock each time he pulled out of her ass. This was at her request. She has since made me do the ass to mouth thing whenever possible to 'get even' for the one time I forced her to take my cock right out of her ass. Wish I had a do over for that night.

One plus, or so I thought at the time, they were all wearing condoms. Although she was fixed I figured she was just trying to have safe sex. I didn't notice for awhile the ice bin which was being used as a used condom mini-dumpster. An industrial sized package of Magnum condoms later the gang left, unable to produce any more cum. I did get to clean their cocks as they peeled off their last condoms, call it a parting gift.

My sore bride made me perform oral on her until she had more multiple orgasms as well as eating her gaping asshole 'just because.' She then took out her iPhone and filmed me as I begged her to feed me the contents of 14 used condoms. My math may be wrong but I'm sure I swallowed over three billion sperm that night.

Once completed, I was 'rewarded' with release as she let me jack my tiny cock off on her feet and of course cleaned them off with my tongue. I was able to keep all of the cum down but my stomach objected for the next several hours. Not the way I had intended my honeymoon night to pan out.

"Get used to it cucky" she spouted. . . "We've only just begun" she smirked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • How I Became a Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds