• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gnome Chronicles Pt. 02

The Gnome Chronicles Pt. 02

Check out Part I in the Incest section to discover the backstory and world of Plumedale. However, these chapters are vignettes more than a serial, and should be able to be read as one-offs. This will all come together, eventually, anyway. Hard to find an appropriate category for this specific diddly. If you like a touch of comedy in your erotica, I hope this humors you enough. Thanks for the continued support and input from what few fans I have. :)

The Gnome Chronicles

Billy Turner's Stupid Wish

Billy Turner had a problem. At 21 years old and a senior at Plumedale University, his hormones had yet to settle down. He was known as the weird kid who always got erections in class, garnering him the nickname, "Billy, the Perv." He'd hoped that by the time he reached his senior year, the problem would be under control, but it was quite the opposite.

Everywhere Billy went, he couldn't help but notice all the pretty girls. Even plain girls sent a tingling sensation down his shaft, and if a girl so much as said "hello" to Billy, he popped an instant hard-on. Perhaps if Billy hadn't possessed a ten-inch penis could he have avoided some embarrassment, but he'd yet found a pair of pants or jeans that could disguise or hide the problem.

Now Billy sat in his French class, trying to pay attention to what the attractive French teacher was saying. Instead, his mind continually shifted to the healthy amount of cleavage she displayed, showing off a golden tan. Billy tented his tight jeans to such a degree that it was touching the bottom of his desk. Everyone in the room began pointing and whispering.

"Billy Turner!" yelled the teacher. This is the third time this week I've had you interrupt class. If you cannot control yourself, you are to leave this room immediately!"

Humiliated, Billy gathered his things and awkwardly walked out of the room, his erection on display for all to see.

"My God," said one of the girls. "That would handicap someone."

Billy bolted out the door and ran down the hallway, out of the school. By the time he stopped running, he'd made it all the way to the park and he grabbed a seat by the pond. As far as Billy knew, not many students took advantage of the park. He buried his head in his hands.

"Why?" he screamed. "Why can't I be normal?"

Just then, a little green gnome popped out of the bush, startling Billy.

"Perhaps I can help you with that," said the funny little creature. "I'm Abe, the Wishing Gnome. I may grant you one wish, anything you like."

"Wait a minute. Is this a joke?" asked Billy.

"I assure you it's not a joke. I also know all about your problem. i was sent specifically to you from my master. You are easily stimulated sexually. As such, it has led to many embarrassing situations for you. Your classmates and teachers look at you in disgust and bully you. For years, you have had to put up with their torment."

As the gnome reminded Billy of all those humiliating situations he'd been subjected to, it got Billy rather angry, and he blurted out, "Yeah, I wish everyone had to experience my problem. I can't help it that I am horny every waking moment of every single day!"

"Excuse me, sir," said the gnome, raising his hands. "I was reminding you of your problems, so that you would make a wish to be normal, to be like someone that can control their hormones."

"Of course I would wish for that...," said Billy, "... if what you say is true... that you're a wishing gnome?"

"But you just wished for something else. You just wished for others to be like you."

"Oh, I was just speaking hypothetically, when you were reminding me about all the bullying I've gone through. If people understood what I go through everyday, they wouldn't bully me."

"Well, that's the thing. It is what you wished for. For people to be like you!"

"But we were just having a conversation. I wasn't making a wish."

"I'm sorry, Billy, it's too late. You said, and I quote, 'I wish everyone had to experience my problem,' and you were referring to your hormones, as well as the students and teachers of your school. Perhaps you don't understand, Billy, but you have made your wish. You see, I'm a Wishing Gnome. The act is autonomous, and it begins the moment you wish for something."

"Well, that's unfair. I didn't know there were rules."

"It's NOT a rule, it just IS. I am sorry. What's done is done. You know, I must admit, I am really upset that the folks who have such a great opportunity to do something good for themselves, or others, just keep making terrible wishes."

Abe shook his head in disdain and hopped back in the bushes, disappearing.

"That was crazy. And uh... no, it can't be real." Billy realized he was talking to himself.

Billy had one more class today, Drama. It was the least favorite of all his classes, because he was guaranteed to get an erection the moment he got there. There were twice as many girls than guys and many dressed provocatively enough to get Billy's cock cemented constantly. Billy always made his way far to the back of the room and typically disengaged from participating in group activities. Still, he did enough to pass the class to the teacher's satisfaction. Perhaps Miss Vanderbilt was empathetic to his problem, because she rarely called on him.

As Billy scrambled to make his way to the rear of the class, he noticed two of the girls seated already. They were kind of squirming in their seats. It was another ten minutes before the rest of the students clamored into the large room, followed by Miss Gloria Vanderbilt, who wore a thin, pink summer dress. Billy could clearly see the indentions of her hard nipples, of what must have been C-cups, protruding through the thin fabric.

"So, Rebecca and Jonathon were going to rehearse the end of Romeo & Juliette. We're going to do two different interpretations of this scene, so play close attention."

Rebecca Smith and Jonathon Livingston were two of the more popular students in class. Frankly, it was well-deserved, as both were charismatic. They commanded the stage with grace, and a nuanced realism. Billy actually enjoyed watching them rehearse scenes, but Rebecca's lithe, pert body made it difficult for Billy not to react sometimes. Once, Rebecca wore a tube top for a scene and Billy almost ejaculated in his jeans. His penis hurt for hours after that, from the stress of holding it back.

Rebecca was now in jeans and a t-shirt, Jonathon the same. It was midway through the scene that Billy noticed Rebecca's crotch area was dark. More to the point, it was damp. He could tell all the way from the back of the room. Glancing at Jon, Billy noticed the student-actor holding a position that would hide an erection, if he were indeed having one. Clever.

Billy scanned the room to see if he others were noticing Rebecca and Jon's state like he was, but Billy first caught sight of the teacher, Miss Vanderbilt. She was at far east side of the room, leaning against the wall. She frequently stood there while working, but never before with a tit out, thought Billy.

Gloria Vanderbilt teacher was gently stroking her left breast with her right hand, acting as if no one was in the room. She just seemed caught up in the act, slowly arousing herself. Billy's cock was rock hard as he took in the scene, realizing, for once, that he was probably not the only erect man in the room.

Girls were squirming, guys were leaning back, adjusting themselves. Billy saw it all clearly now from the back of the room.

'Oh my god, what have I done?' thought Billy. Just as he was finishing the thought, he saw Miss Vanderbilt slowly turn her head, looking directly at him, catching him watching her. Billy's jaw dropped open. He was unsure to acknowledge her or not. It didn't matter, as she turned towards him, finally covering herself, and walked over to him. Rebecca and Jon were deeply engaged in their scene, probably working harder on suppressing horny thoughts, than following the script, thought Billy. Billy would bet money that Jon was having it rough up there, trying to maintain his composure, while his female counterpart kept leaking pussy juices all over the place. Billy could see her denim jeans were soaked halfway to her knees now.

Miss Vanderbilt approached Billy's desk and bent forward. Her summer dress was loose, allowing Billy to see everything. Bra-less, still firm, Miss Vanderbilt was in her mid-thirties, holding a youthful appearance, but that was matched with an elegance that comes with the experiences of a matured life.

Her piercing green eyes met Billy's and she whispered, "Stay after class. I'd like to have a word with you."

Billy just froze, eyes wide open, trying not to peek down her top. "Uh.. okay," he managed to say.

Miss Vanderbilt quickly stood up and shouted, "That's enough for today, class. I think we can finish this up next time. I'm allowing you to leave early." As the teacher spoke, she never faced away from Billy, but her voice was heard clearly by everyone. Billy noticed the students seemed to make a collective sigh.

Everyone awkwardly rushed to gather their things and raced out of the class, people barely acknowledging each other. Billy realized this newfound curse probably had folks confused, even upset. Finally, he looked back up at the teacher.

'Does she know I caused this?' he asked himself.

"Billy Turner. Do you know WHY I don't let you participate much?"

"Uh... because you're nice?" he barely managed to whisper.

"Because you are awkward. You come to class every day with an erection, and let me tell you something, it doesn't go unnoticed. I am afraid I must demand more out of you as a student, though. Either get over your problem, or deal with it... or fail this class."

"Miss Vanderbilt!" Billy screamed. "I need this elective!"

"Stand up now!" she screamed. "I bet you have an erection right now, when it is totally inappropriate!"

Surprisingly, Billy didn't have an erection. It had somehow deflated to maybe a "half-woody" for no better term. It didn't protrude too much, anyway. not as much as normal... but apparently it was enough for the teacher to say something when he stood up to face her.

"See?" She pointed to the bulge in Billy's pants. "You're halfway there already, and I am scolding you! Totally inappropriate. What is wrong with you?"

As Gloria's voice rose in pitch, the right side of her dress looped over her shoulder and fell completely to her waist, revealing a glorious breast. The teacher, however, either ignored it or didn't notice it, and continued on.

"Billy, look at me."

He lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"I know you are embarrassed about it, but I know you can do better. It takes getting used to being around people. It's because you don't interact in a healthy fashion, that you have your problem."

Bill's cock stiffened while the teacher spoke to him. Little did she know that Billy had been receptive to years of therapy, and had made many vain attempts at socializing, and making friends. Billy sincerely had no control over how horny he always was, and eventually the doctors were convinced his problem was physiological, not psychological, with no known fix. However, not at all opposed to speaking to someone who didn't bully him or make fun of him, Billy asserted himself to the drama professor now, clearing his throat.

"Miss Vanderbilt, I know you mean well, but believe me, I have no control over this. I am sorry, but I just have to deal with it, and hope that some day the problem goes away."

Gloria looked down at his crotch again, this time seeing it fully hard in his jeans. She also noticed her tit had fallen out, yet she did nothing to address that issue.

"Really? You're sure?" she asked, rather slowly, Billy noticed. "There's nothing you can do about it?"

Somehow, this line of questioning, in its demure tone, affected Billy profoundly. What he thought was a full erection was not, because his blood pulsed so hard, his cock ripped through the zipper of his pants. Instantly, erupting into view.

Billy was mortified. It was the first time in his life he had been so fully exposed and he almost reeled back, when he felt the teacher's hands grab his shaft with a mighty grip.

"Let me have this, Billy. Please let me have this." She dropped the other side of her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor, before she got on her knees and planted the head of Billy's cock in her mouth.

For a moment, Billy stood shocked, before a zen moment hit him. He leaned his head back and said aloud, "Damn. Just yesterday, I was thinking about how much I looked forward to getting out of here, and away from the bullying. Now I may have to stay to get my master's."

Miss Vanderbilt licked the bottom of his full shaft and giggled. "You could always consider a double major. Drama. And we could continue working on your problem."

Billy, feeling his cock slide back into her mouth, responded, "So let's see just how good an actress you really are."

The teacher stopped for a moment, pulling him out. "Oh, Billy Turner. Right now, I am not acting. I am not acting at all. I just intend to fuck you. I am so horny right now!"

Billy laughed. "Yeah, I thought you might be."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gnome Chronicles Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1007 milliseconds