• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Creole Erotica

Haitian Creole Erotica

"Mwen renmen bel fanm nwa ki gen gwo bonda," Stephen Valour said, and Wendy Stephanie Laposte marveled at how easily the Haitian-born, Boston-raised stud easily switched from the urban English he typically spoke, to almost picture-perfect Haitian Creole. The fact that he'd just told her that he liked big-bottomed dark-skinned females didn't bother her. Wendy liked outspoken men, instead of those who wasted her time...

The two young Haitian-Americans were chilling inside the student residence on Commonwealth Avenue, across the street from the Bay State College main building. Outside, freshly fallen snow blanketed the entire street, and much of the Back Bay area of Boston in sheer whiteness. Another frosty Friday night awaited the denizens of Boston. Inside the plush college residence, though, things were just heating up...

Wendy Stephanie Laposte noticed the tall, handsome and smart but weirdly shy Stephen Valour during her first semester at Bay State College. Born in the City of Jacmel, southern Haiti, and raised in the environs of Malden, Massachusetts, Wendy came up fast and hard. A gorgeous, smart and no-nonsense woman who went after what she wanted with a vengeance. And what she wanted in those days was a certain Haitian brother...

Tall, dark and handsome, with some meat on his bones, Stephen Valour looked stylish in a red silk shirt, black tie, black silk pants and his trademark black Timberland boots. Always the snappy dresser that one. Licking her lips, Wendy leaned closer to him, pressing her curvy body against his, and Stephen held his breath. The young Haitian woman smiled, almost eager to throw some curveballs at this latest suitor...

"Eske ou genyen gwo bwa?" Wendy whispered, and she patted Stephen's groin affectionately, watching as a bulge grew in his pants. No need for her to wonder about the size of his tool, Wendy just got her answer. Stephen looked at the curvy, brown-skinned, dreadlocked Haitian gal who stood before him, a coy smile on her lovely face. Wendy was something else, and Stephen wanted a piece of her ever since he first laid eyes on her at Bay State College in downtown Boston, ages ago.

"Oh yeah, babe, I've got a big stick and I wouldn't mind showing you how I work it," Stephen heard himself reply, and Wendy rolled her eyes. As the young Haitian man wondered what he did wrong, Wendy shushed him, then urged him to continue speaking Haitian Creole. Stephen, who normally hung out with Jamaican brothers and their assorted white chicks and Latin girlfriends, found that something of a challenge, much to Wendy's amusement...

"Stephen, you're cute, but I prefer it when my Haitian men konn pale bon Kreyol avek mwen, okay?" Wendy said, and her soulful brown eyes bore into his, and he saw that she was dead serious. Stephen had heard of Haitian women like Wendy, but he didn't know they really existed. Haitian gals who were so proud of their culture that they refused to deal with Haitian men who weren't fully fluent in Haitian Creole. Hot damn...

"Men pral manje bouboun ou tankou yon neg enraje," Stephen replied, and he smirked as Wendy blinked in surprise. Clearly the sultry Haitian diva wasn't expecting him to boast of his pussy eating skills, but she grinned and sat on the couch, spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Stephen licked his lips in anticipation as he drew closer to the voluptuous and oh-so tempting Wendy...

"Put your mouth to good use, bouboun mwen bezwen lang ou," Wendy said as she leaned back on the couch, and hiked up her blue dress. Stephen blinked when she flashed him a hint of her amethyst panties. Stephen smiled and knelt before Wendy, then spread her thighs. As he brought his face closer to her pelvic area, Stephen inhaled the scent of her pussy, and Wendy held her breath.

"Ou santi bon," Stephen said, complimenting Wendy's on her vaginal fragrance. A pussy eater and veritable connoisseur of oral sex, Stephen had gone down on a lot of ladies, both black and white. While he loved pussy almost as much as he loved life, Stephen had gone down on a few that didn't smell or taste good. Of course, a gentleman never tells a lady such things...

"Thanks for the compliment, stud, komanse ba mwen plezi," Wendy said in that husky, bossy tone Stephen liked so much. Just like that, Stephen began eating Wendy's pussy, slowly at first, like a man savoring a meal. Wendy sighed happily as Stephen's tongue slid into her pussy. Taking her clit between his thumb and index finger, Stephen rubbed it, driving Wendy absolutely nuts. Grinning as Wendy squirmed and moaned, Stephen began tormenting Wendy in the most wonderful of ways while teasing her pussy with his tongue...

"Wendy, you smell and taste wonderful, fanm ayisyen vreman gen bon bouboun," Stephen said, and Wendy smiled contentedly. The Jacmel-born, curvaceous Haitian beauty rubbed her breasts together and pinched her nipples as Stephen continued pleasuring her. The big guy twisted his fingers this way and that inside of her, all the while teasing her clit by stabbing at it with his tongue. Wendy was dangerously close to the edge, and Stephen had brought her there...

"I heard you like to eat ass, Stephen, eske ou anvi manje bonda mwen?" Wendy asked, much later, after Stephen gave her sweet pussy a tongue bath. The curvy young Haitian-American diva, and self-styled Queen of Malden was stretched luxuriously on the couch, her dark brown skin aglow thanks to the sensual whammy Stephen just laid on her. The brother from Cap-Haitien, Haiti, wasn't lying about his oral skills. Well, now Wendy wanted Stephen's tongue someplace else. Up her ass, to be exact...

"Only one way to find out, mademoiselle, get on all fours and show me that bel bonda, bel fanm Kreyol," Stephen said, grinning, and Wendy laughed, then eagerly did as she was told. The sight of the curvy, big-booty Haitian sister shaking that ass of hers instantly got Stephen harder than a rock. To really shine her favorite "ass man" on, Wendy shook her big ass some more, and Stephen's eyes followed her every move as though mesmerized...

"If you're hungry, handsome, vini manje bel bonda mwen," Wendy said, smiling wickedly as she spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Challenge accepted, Stephen thought, as he got behind her, and pressed his nose against her butt hole. Inhaling the sweet fragrance of Wendy's ass funk, he slid two fingers into her already wet pussy and pressed his tongue against her ass. Without further ado, Stephen slapped Wendy's big beautiful ass, and then began eating it...

"Hmm, nice, I like the way your big Kreyol bonda tastes," Stephen paused to say, and he playfully slapped Wendy's ass, watching it jiggle oh-so nicely before he spread her cheeks and resumed tonguing her asshole. As she felt Stephen's tongue sliding deep into her asshole, followed by his nimble fingers, Wendy moaned deeply, loving what the freaky Haitian brother was doing to her derriere.

Indeed, Stephen was eating that ass like a hungry man, and Wendy loved it so much that she began to grind her ass against his face, craving more of his tongue in her tight, dark hole. So-called nice guys like Stephen with his air of innocence were indeed the most voracious sexual adventurers, the ones nobody saw coming. That was Wendy's first impression of him, and it looked like she was right...

"Hmm, I need you to fuck that big Kreyol bonda of mine with your gwo bwa," Wendy said, in between excited squeals as Stephen pushed her over the edge by licking her asshole and fingering her pussy. Stephen finally stopped eating Wendy's ass, and paused to look at her. That big ass of hers looked positively tempting, and there were so many things he wanted to do to it. Wendy looked at the Aloe cream hand lotion on the nearby table, and smiled. Following her gaze, Stephen smiled as well...

"Hmm, the things I want to do to that ass, mwen pral kraze bonda ou, bel fanm Kreyol," Stephen said, smiling mischievously as he applied lubricant against Wendy's asshole. Sliding his index finger into Wendy's asshole, Stephen smiled as her ass greedily swallowed his finger. Smacking her ass some more, he rubbed his long, hard dick against her bum. Wendy briefly turned around and glared at him impatiently. Smiling, Stephen pressed his dick against her asshole...and paused.

"Do you like it when girls fart on your big ole dick, Haitian stud? Mwen pral lage yon van sou pijon ou," Wendy taunted, and as Stephen's dick popped into her well-lubricated asshole, the feisty, curvaceous and deliciously naughty Haitian diva squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Stunned by Wendy's nastiness, and a bit turned on by it, Stephen laughed, smacked her big ass and then thrust into her. Wendy's asshole gripped his dick tightly and Stephen rejoiced as he began to fuck her...

"Rampli bonda mwen avek zozo, apre sa manje li," Wendy whispered, wincing in pleasure mixed with pain as Stephen thrust into her, burying his dick deep inside her asshole. Gripping Wendy's hips tightly, Stephen worked his dick up Wendy's warm, tight ass. Nothing he loved more than the feel of a warm, tight ass around his dick. Stephen fucked Wendy's ass with gusto and came inside of her, filling her ass with his cum. Afterwards, Stephen didn't let up until she tapped out, crying out in orgasmic delight...

"Let me eat that ass some more, bring that bel Kreyol bonda over here, " Stephen said, grinning lustily at Wendy. The young Haitian woman seemed pleasantly surprised by her lover's words. Wendy smiled, pleased that he was acceding to her earlier request. Not a lot of guys would do that for a woman whose asshole they just fucked. Stephen propped her up on all fours and spread her ass cheeks, then began eating her ass, tasting his cum in her asshole. And he didn't let up until Wendy squealed in delight...

"Happy Valentine's Day, bel gason ayisyen," Wendy said, smiling as she cuddled with Stephen on the carpeted floor of the Bay State College residence living room. Stephen smiled and kissed her on the forehead, and nodded gratefully. The young Haitian man looked out the window, and saw that the snow storm was nowhere near ready to cease. Just another night in the City of Boston. No other place Stephen would rather be, and nobody else he'd rather be with...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Creole Erotica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds