• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Reluctant Wife with Neighbor Pt. 03

Reluctant Wife with Neighbor Pt. 03

It has been a long time since I published Part 2 of this story. I want to thank all of my readers for their support and their patience.

Those of you who have not read parts 1 and 2 would be well advised to read them before reading Pt 3. That will give you much better context in which to enjoy the story.

Part 4 (and perhaps 5) should be coming soon.

Enjoy

Photog James

*****

For the next several days I could not think about anything beside taking Michelle to the next level with Mark. I knew that I would have to be careful not to go too fast.

I finally came up with the framework of a plan that was to set the stage for the next level, where she would look Mark in the eye as he made her orgasm. It started with a 3rd session of Mark fucking Michelle from behind as she thought it was me pretending to be Mark.

Other than admitting how turned on she had been by having me pretend to be Mark while she was helpless to resist whatever he wanted to do with her, we did not talk about the two fantasy sessions until I set up the third.

I told Mark my plan and had him wait by our back door instead of the front door like the first two times. I also told Michelle that I thought we should not get carried away with the fantasy because we were both enjoying it too much.

She agreed, confiding that she was worried about how much she had been thinking about sex with Mark.

I told Michelle to wear a short skirt and halter top that tied as the back and neck for the next "adventure" and to be ready when I got home from work on Wednesday.

When I got home I rang the doorbell. When she answered the door I took her in my arms and gave her a long kiss in the open doorway before closing the door.

That was the signal for Mark, who was watching from his front yard to go around to our back door.

"Hello sweetheart," I said to Michelle after the kiss. "Are you ready for some serious loving?"

"Mmm, yes," she said softly. "Is Mark coming over?"

"Today I am going to pretend to be Mark and make you beg to be fucked by your neighbor."

"Ooooh my," she sighed.

As soon as I has her blindfolded and draped over the chair, I texted Mark to come in quietly through the back door.

As he tiptoed in, I rubbed her ass and pussy through her skirt, causing here to wriggle under my touch.

"Well, hello Michelle," I said in an poor attempt to imitate Marks voice as Mark stifled a laugh. "It looks like you need some help."

"Oh Mark," she said as though reading from a script. "James has left me like this again. Please be a gentlemen and help me get free."

Mark grinned broadly as he moved into position behind Michelle, right next to me.

"Let's see if I can help." I said, in my Mark voice sounding like I was still right behind her.

I nodded to Mark and he flipped up the back of her skirt to reveal almost transparent and already damp panties.

"Lets get these out of the way." My Mark voice said as Mark hooked his fingers into the waist band of the panties and lowered them to mid thigh.

He then ran his hand very gently over her now exposed pussy and the resulting wriggling helped them fall the rest of the way to the floor as she whimpered and mewed

At my silent direction Mark unhooked the back of the skirt and slid the zipper down, allowing him to slip it off and tossed it aside.

"There, that's better, almost ready to help."

With that Mark reached over Michelle's naked lower body and untied the halter, slipping it too off and tossing it aside, leaving Michelle completely naked before us.

"Mmmm, I don't understand how that is helping. Please get me loose." She said breathlessly.

Next Mark kneeled down and began to slowly lick her exposed and now engorged pussy, drawing moans and squeals from Michelle who could not hold still.

"James... er uh Mark. Please stop that. It is too much."

Signaling Mark to stand up, I said "OK, almost ready to set you free."

"Wh..what is that sound? What are you doing?" Michelle asked as she heard Mark noisily unbuckle his belt and slide his zipper down.

"Oh nothing," I answered as Mark began to rub the head of his now rigid cock up and down her slit.

"Oh... please, don't do that." She begged as she tried to keep her body still but failed.

After a minute or two of rubbing which led to increased noise and movement form Michelle, Mark inserted just the head of his cock into her.

"Ohhh, noo, mmmm. Please..." she stammered as he held there.

I watched her wriggle her body which only increased the stimulation and her arousal.

"OK, I will let you free now and I will go back home." I said I my Mark voice.

Apparently forgetting the Mark masquerade altogether, she almost screamed, "No James, don't stop! Please don't stop."

"But you said you want me to help you get free." I responded in my own voice.

"I changed my mind." She said in a terse whisper as she pushed back trying to get more cock inside her. "Please put it in. I need it so badly, please."

I nodded to Mark who slid his hard cock about halfway into Michelle who tried to get more by pushing back and begged.

"Please don't stop I need it all. Please fuck me hard."

Mark grinned but held his position as I asked, " I don't think I ever heard you use that word before. Is this why you were worried about our fantasies with Mark?"

"Are you afraid that you were getting so turned on that you would lose control?"

"Y..yes," she stammered. "All I could think about was Mark and how it felt to be helpless while he used me and made me cum. During the week after his second visit, after you went to work, I made myself cum with my vibrator on 3 different days as I imagined him inside me."

"I even had dreams about going to his house and begging him to have sex with me."

Mark grinned broadly as he listened in disbelief. "Wow!" he mouthed to me.

"I don't think you would want Mark to know that would you?" I asked.

"Oh my God, no. He could never know that!!" she exclaimed. "I don't know how I would control myself if he came to our house when you were not there and made advances. I don't think he would have any trouble seducing me."

"Well," I replied. "We have to make sure I am always there when he is at our house."

With that, I nodded to Mark to resume. He started very slowly moving in a little and then out, penetrating more each time.

Michelle became more and more aroused, moving her rear end to add to the stimulation and making all kinds of sounds that reflected her arousal.

After a couple of minutes of this I signaled Mark to stop when he was fully inside Michelle.

"Oh James!! Don't stop! Pleeeze don't stop!" she cried out as he held still deep inside.

"I have an idea about a way to have some erotic fun with Mark while keeping you safe. Lets invite him over for dinner next weekend."

"D... do you think that is wise? What if he gets me alone?"

" I will just have to make sure that does not happen. Tell me you are ok with the plan and I will start again."

"Well, as long as you will be there all the time, I guess. Please start. I need your cock."

I nodded to Mark and he started thrusting again and she began to rise toward her climax.

When she was close, I signaled Mark to stop again. This time when only the head of his cock was deep inside.

"Oh NOO! Don't stop I am so close. Please make me cum.!!"

"I just want to go over a few details of the dinner first.

"Lets have him over on Saturday so he can come in the afternoon and enjoy the pool with us before dinner. OK"

"As long as you will be there all the time to protect me, I guess that is OK. Now please start again. Please!"

"Just two more details before I start."

"OK, what are they?? But hurry, I am so close!"

I want you to wear that new cover up I bought you over your bathing suit, the one that is not quite transparent and just covers your suit. OK?"

"Sure, sure, fine. Please start."

And I want you to wear your yellow bikini."

"What!! Oh no, I would never wear that in front of anyone except you. It's way too revealing!"

"I will be there with you the whole time, and when you are out of the pool you can wear the cover up."

Michelle was squirming, trying to get more of my (Mark's) cock inside her and whining frantically.

"I don't think that is a good idea." She whined.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Oh Yes. Please I am so close... Please..."

"Well?"

"Mmmm, Ohhhh, Well OK, I will wear the suit. Please make me cum."

"One more thing." I added as she squirmed and whined. "After we swim before dinner, you can wear the cover up, but ditch the suit."

What?" She exclaimed. "Oh no, that would be too much!! I couldn't do that."

I signaled Mark to ram his cock all the way in and hold it there.

"Oh God, Please, I am so close." She gasped.

"Well?" I persisted. "I am ready to fuck you until you cum right now. All you have to do is agree to wear the cover up without the suit after we swim, during dinner."

"Oh please. I need to cum. I am sooo close..."

After a long silence, she finally agreed. "OK, I will do it. Please fuck me. Make me cum. Please."

Mark smiled and began long thrusts in and out, building speed as Michelle became more vocal and more frantic.

"Oh, yes. That feels so good. Fuck me James. Make me cum... OH, OH SHIT I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!"

Mark took 3 more thrusts, then pressed his cock inside her and I watched his muscles twitch as he filled her with his spunk, leaving every drop inside my totally satisfied wife.

Michelle collapsed on the back of the chair and as I signaled Mark to leave the way he came in, I told her. "You have to call Mark and invite him for Saturday as soon as you get cleaned up.

"Mmmmm," Michelle mumbled, still euphoric from her orgasm. "Yes, Dear."

As Mark headed out the back door I began to release Michelle from her restraints.

I was already working on details for Saturday afternoon, barely 3 days away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Reluctant Wife with Neighbor Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 418 milliseconds