• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Princess and The Guardsman

The Princess and The Guardsman

Princess Lauryn came from an old noble family. While they had been turned out of power in their small Eastern European country after World War 2, they still had a vast fortune and political influence.

The Princess was the only child in the family, coming late in life to her aging father who had unsuccessfully tried with 3 other wives before finally siring the beautiful blonde.

Unfortunately for the young Princess her loving father passed away just before she turned 13.

Sent away to boarding school in the Swiss Alps, she grew to womanhood under the watchful eye of Sergeant Hans Klaus, a trusted family retainer whom had served the late King since childhood. Now in his mid 30′s, he was the only member of the Princess' detail to be with her throughout her schooling. The only friendly face at her many activities and the only man she had ever really spent time with since her father passed.

With Lauryn's graduation approaching, her older cousins began to make plans to marry her off to some other Noble House. A fine match to entrench the family with a stronger and more powerful clan.

Only days before she would leave her school forever and begin her journey as a true Princess, she celebrated her 18th birthday. Except for her roommates, the only other person present was Klaus. Smiling down on her with such love and devotion.

"Your dear father would be so proud of you little one." Lauryn looked into his deep brown eyes, so much like her father's. Her own blues pools welled with tears.

Klaus ushered the other girls away and attempted to console his charge.

"Noble ladies such as yourself must keep their emotions in check Princess. You must never lose control. Remember everything your father and I have taught you Wee One..."

Lauryn giggled at Klaus' use of 'Wee One' for her. It was his private name for her. Something he only said when he was trying to be the father figure she so desperately needed in her life.

"I shan't be that for long, not if my cousins have their sway. I wonder what awful man they intend to breed me to?"

Klaus knelt down before her and took her in his strong arms. Lauryn dissolved again into tears at the thought that as soon as she was married off that Klaus would also be taken from her.

Klaus stroked the back of her head as Lauryn sobbed softly. To see her cry like this tore at his emotions. He was a soldier, a man of honour, but this teen-aged girl owned his heart and soul.

As she continued to cry Lauryn wrapped her legs around Klaus' waist and pulled him tighter to her. Klaus hugged her tightly in return, trying to shoo away the sadness that had enveloped her.

After several moments Klaus became aware that Lauryn was wearing a very thin bra and her small, firm, breasts were pressing into his chest.

Klaus felt something completely alien to him, the onset of panic. While he was a soldier and highly trained bodyguard, he was also a man. A man that had not had any sexual gratification in years save for his own right hand. Protecting Princess Lauryn was a 24/7/365 job and nailing an available woman was just never possible. As his level of panic rose, so did his cock...

Klaus tried every trick he could think of to make his encroaching erection go away, but it was of no avail. While he loved the Princess as if she was his own daughter, he was after all a man!

Lauryn clung tightly to Klaus' neck with her arms as her small, delicate legs griped his ribs like she would mount one of her horses. She seldomly felt so lost and alone, but on a few occasions over the last 5 years she would find herself wrapped around this strong loving man like she used to cling to her father before his health prevented such.

Her tears almost at an end, the Princess leaned in to kiss Klaus. Realizing what she was about to do, he tried to turn with her so she would not feel the powerful erection that now filled his tight slacks. In his hurry to do so unfortunately, he turned too far and instead of Lauryn's lips landing on his check, they pressed against his lips!

Before either of them could move their faces, Klaus started to lose his balance and plopped unceremoniously onto the tile floor, Lauryn dropping with him. Once they both impacted the surface, The Princess landed squarely on Klaus' lap, the rock-hard cock in his pants pressing upwards into the folds of her dress and into lips of her sex.

Time stood still in the dimly lit room. Lauryn' lips were still pressed against Klaus' and his powerful erection pressed into her most delicate place.

The Princess knew what the hardness between her legs was. Fine schools had never omitted a single detail of proper sexual education and the girls of this institution were hardly cloistered nuns. The internet and movies had shown the girls many things, but Lauryn knew better than to act upon any of her raging teen-age hormones. She was a royal lady and an intact hymen would be expected to finalize any proper match.

Klaus tried to slowly pull his face away from Lauryn's. They stared into each others eyes, the embarrassment obvious to them both. The Princess however did something that until this moment neither of them would have ever thought possible. She started to grind against the firmness between her legs!

Now Klaus was in a full-blown panic! It was bad enough he had gotten wood holding his crying ward, but now she was slowly rubbing her virgin sex against his cock. There was only a few thin layers of cloth between his painfully hard cock and the moist mouth of her womb. Worse than that, with his complete lack of outlet, there was a very real danger her might cum at any moment! Fearing the worst case scenario, he jumped up off the floor and took the impish girl with him.

Once he had regained his feet, and was standing with Lauryn still clutching him, did he realize that both of his hands were now firmly gripping her ass...

Lauryn grasped Klaus by both ears and pulled his shocked face towards her and then she kissed him. Not a chaste kiss that a girl might give her father, but a hungry kiss filled with passion!

Klaus could do nothing to resist. If he moved his hands she would fall. If he move his face she might just tear his ears from his head!

Her lips pressed into his with force, her tongue pushing against his teeth. The smell of her, the feeling of a beautiful young woman in his arms, along with his moths of monk-like solitude was too much for the poor man. He opened his mouth and kissed her HARD!

Lauryn started to thrust her hips up and down along the hardness against her sex. She had masturbated before, but the sensations were never ANYTHING like this!

His tongue in her mouth, his hands squeezing her ass and his wonderful cock sliding along her cleft were too much too soon for the untested teen. With a sudden rush of pleasure, Lauryn had her first real orgasm...

Klaus stared in wonder as Lauryn's body was overcome with passion, her hips continuing to thrust, as her moist panties stained the crotch of his tented slacks. Gently he walked her towards her bed and lay her down upon it.

"No!" cried the Princess, thinking the her guardian meant to leave her. She grabbed at him with fierce passion, like an animal clawing at it's prey.

Klaus grabbed her wrists and shoved her arms down on the bed with a dull thud. Lauryn looked up into his eyes and saw the burning desire in them. The primal need that matched her own.

They both took a few labored breaths and then began to tear at each others clothing.

Klaus stuck first, literally tearing the Princess' white button-down shirt apart at the seams, buttons flying across the room. Lauryn's fingers dropped lower, tugging that Klaus' belt buckle and then opening his wet slacks to free the source of her new-found passions.

Once Klaus had access to the beautiful teen's chest he then reach forward to pull at the delicate white bra she wore. Covered with a pattern of small pink roses, it caused him to pause ever so slightly and stare down at his royal charge.

"We need to slow down a touch Wee One. I'm not sure you can handle..."

His words stuck in his throat as the Process opened the fly of his pants and freed the monster lurking inside.

Lauryn stopped suddenly. She knew what a penis looked like. She could not fathom the drooling hunk of flesh now revealed to her could be attached to a mere mortal.

"A God this person must be!" She thought out loud.

Klaus stepping back bit and reached down to remove his loafers and pull his soaked pants and torn boxers to the floor. He quickly also pulled his dark sweater over his broad chest and stood before the Princess naked and fully erect. His giant phallus dripping with pre-cum.

Lauryn also took the opportunity to rid herself of her ruined shirt and her skirt.

They stared at each other for several moments. Neither one moving, both badly breathing.

Klaus looked at the blonde beauty laid out before him. Almost naked as she stared back at him taking in the sight and smell of a man for the first time. He saw she had a matching panty and garter belt to go with the bra. Delicate silk with the small pink roses.

"You're so beautiful..." They both said in unison.

This brought both of them to laughter as he pounced on her. Their mouths finding each other, their arms clinging to each other, their groins pressed tightly together.

Lauryn broke their kiss long enough to press Klaus' face to her small breasts. He fumbled with her bra and then just pushed it out of the way as he began to feast on her ripe, firm, tits.

The Princess' eyes rolled back in her head as the combined sensations of her tits and clit both being strongly stimulated at once sent her off the edge of another powerful orgasm. She thrust her hips involuntarily at Klaus' cock. Losing herself in her passion she being to squirt her vaginal fluids all over him and the bed.

Klaus took is mouth from her mauled tit to look with pride upon her fierce release. He felt his own overpowering climax too fast approaching. He knew if he did not fuck Lauryn now he might well lose the opportunity forever, and that was something he could not allow!

Still lost in her orgasm, Lauryn did not even feel her protector lift off of her. Nor did she sense the sharp pull as he ripped her panties from her. Only vaguely did she feel her legs being lifted off the bed and her ankles resting on the massive chest before her.

Klaus waited patiently for Lauryn to come back to full consciousness before continuing. He lay his cock upon her lower belly, it's tip reaching well passed her navel.

The Princess opened her eyes to see her body prepared for deflowering. Klaus's massive cock primed to vanquish her innocence and thrust her into womanhood. She looked into his needful eyes and smiled at him.

"Yes darling. Take me. Make me yours. Ruin me. Scandalize my family. Put your seed and child in me. Claim me as yours, now and forever!"

"I'm not sure I can do that without causing you great pain. Are you sure?"

Lauryn's countenance turn to one of supreme determination. She reach her dainty hands down and took a firm grasp on Klaus's cock. She lifted her pelvis slightly and tried to align their sexes together. Failing to be able to she snapped at the man.

"Lay down on you back right now goddamn it!"

"But Princess..."

"DO NOT 'BUT PRINCESS' ME SOLDIER! MOVE MISTER!"

Klaus did not even hesitate. Trained his whole adult life to follow orders he swing around and lay back on the bed. Lauryn did not hesitate either to climb over him and stand straddling his mighty cock.

"Hold it up straight! I will NOT tell you twice soldier!"

Klaus of course obeyed...

Lauryn bent at the knees and grasped the God-like phallus that would catapult her into adulthood. She pointed it at her tender virginal cunt and stared deeply into Klaus' eyes. The stern royal vanished again into the love-sick young girl. She cackled with laughter that brought a smile to his stern face.

"I want this to hurt. I need this to hurt. Do you understand? The pain will make it real..."

Klaus started to nod his head as Lauryn move the massive crown of his cock in the tiny opening of her sex.

" I meant very word I said Klaus. From this moment on I am yours..."

The Princess released the tension in her legs and dropped onto Klaus's cock. The broad head pushed slightly inside and then caught against her maidenhead. Try as she might though, she could not get anymore in.

"Flip me over. Bury that prick in me! Now soldier!"

Klaus rolled them both over on the bed, the head of his cock still inside the beautiful blonde. He pulled her pillow towards her face.

"Bite on this Wee One. Do it now!"

Lauryn bite down on the corner of the pillow as Klaus shoved with great force into her.

Even the pillow could not hide the scream!

Lauryn thought she was split in twain, surely this would disembowel her...

Klaus had never experienced anything like the sensation of plunging into the Princess' virgin depths. Her vice-like tightness only allowed him to push half of his member into her. All at once he realized that his long overdue climax was at hand. The guardsman raised his head up and let an animal-like howl as weeks of pent-up sperm gushed out of him and into the tender womb of his charge.

The searing hot pain of her deflowering shifted suddenly to blinding pleasure as Lauryn felt Klaus's cum shooting into her. His deafening yell brought her own guttural cry as they came together. She again squirted all over both of them, his powerful semen flooding her fragile and all too fertile womb.

Loud pounding from the door echoed through the room as Lauryn's roommates, concerned that she was being killed tried to gain entrance. The Princess and her protector were still too lost in their passion to hear it and even be aware of the door swinging open.

A few minutes later the roommates retreated outside and Lauryn looked up into the eyes of the man she loved. His gaze returned the deep emotion he also felt for her. They had never even uncoupled as her roommates looked in awe at the lovers embrace.

"Get your phone Klaus. We need to message my cousins..."

Lauryn laid back upon the bed, mostly naked with Klaus' thick, potent semen leaking from her satisfied vagina.

"Shoot me now darling. A fitting moment to treasure forever..."

Klaus smiled proudly as he snapped away with the phone.

Just a bit later Lauryn sent a text message to her cousins.

"Dear cousins. I wish to inform you that Hans Klaus has resigned as my personal security officer.

A suitable replacement must be found immediately.

Also, since I have cum of age today, I will be invested as Queen tomorrow. Please make sure the Archbishop is awaiting us at 1pm.

Also, you may stop looking for a match for me, as I have accepted the marriage proposal of the newly named Baron of Almswitch, the Honorable Hans Klaus.

Also inform his Grace that my betrothed and I will be married following my investiture.

Please note that following the ceremony my Prince Consort and I will be moving to the family estate outside Munich. Please start putting a suitable staff together.

That should also include a nanny..."

THE END?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Princess and The Guardsman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds