• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lady Kia of Maryland

Lady Kia of Maryland

"Give me that sweet Haitian booty of yours," Lady Kia whispered into Samuel's ear as she bucked her hips, thrusting the strap-on dildo deep into his tight ass. The big and tall Haitian stud groaned sharply, and gritted his teeth. Lady Kia could tell that he was trying not to scream, and to really shine him on, she grabbed his dick and balls and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Oh fuck," Samuel cried out, and Lady Kia laughed and continued fucking him. They'd known each other for over five years now, having met on Fetlife, and although distance kept them apart, they remained tight over the years. A Haitian national brought to the Canadian capital by unfortunate circumstances, Samuel discovered the world of BDSM online, and along the way, he met the woman of his dreams. A five-foot-ten, caramel-skinned, deliciously curvy, sassy African-American diva originally from the State of Maryland, USA.

"Shut up, Sam, you know you love it," Lady Kia giggled, and she fondled Samuel's chest hairs, then tugged on them sharply, causing him to wince. For years, Kia and Samuel had been building a tight bond, one that carried them from Fetlife to Facebook, and finally, the real world. The burly Haitian stud had numerous lovers, both male and female, during his time in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, but Kia remained close to his heart, always...

Samuel and Kia had known each other for a while. The fact that she lived in the City of Gaithersburg, State of Maryland, and he lived in the City of Ottawa, in the Capital region of Canada didn't matter one damn bit. They talked on the phone a lot, and wrote kinky stories to and for each other. Hell, they even co-ran a kinky group exclusively for black men and black women on a certain BDSM site. Yes indeed, these two were a match made in heaven...or hell, whichever one might prefer.

"You're not doing shit, Kia, my fine American sister, I regret to tell you that your strap game is weak," Samuel suddenly said, and Lady Kia froze, wondering if there was something wrong with her hearing. Samuel turned around and smirked, the defiance all too evident on his handsome face. Only Samuel was daring enough to start an argument with a black woman while she literally had him by the damn balls, so to speak...

"Is that so?" Lady Kia replied, and she bucked her hips, thrusting forward. A loud squeal escaped Samuel's lips as the dildo was buried so far up his ass, Kia couldn't tell where it ended and he began. Gripping Samuel's hips, Lady Kia resumed fucking him with gusto. Just the way she knew he liked it. Samuel is quite simply insatiable as far as "black femdom" is concerned, and nothing turns him on quite like an angry black woman...with a dildo.

"Yeah, I can barely feel you, your strap game is so fucking weak," Samuel hollered, wincing as the dildo continued to tear his ass apart. Lady Kia smiled, for she knew exactly what he was doing. Samuel once told her about his fascination with black female domination. In his younger days, Samuel watched Hollywood icon Grace Jones whip the hell out of some guys in the Eddie Murphy movie Boomerang, and got a boner as a result. Thus began a lifelong fascination and obsession for a certain Haitian stud...

"Sam, you want me to go rougher on you, huh? All you had to do was ask," Lady Kia said sharply, and with that, she bent Samuel over the kitchen table, and suddenly pulled the dildo out of his ass. With his butt suddenly empty, Samuel turned around and looked at her. The burly Haitian looked at Kia's big ole tits appreciatively as she walked past him, on her way to the kitchen. When she came back, Samuel's eyes went wide upon seeing what she brought back...

"Fuck, whoa, Kia, what are you going to do with that?" Samuel asked, and Lady Kia grinned and took the bottle of Tabasco sauce, and smeared some of its contents on her dildo. Winking at Samuel, Lady Kia stroked the dildo lovingly and then, moving in a slow, deliberately sexy stride, the curvy African-American southern belle walked toward her intended victim/sub. If Sam likes it rough, then he came to the right place...

"Sam, tonight, you're going to be my bitch, my little black bitch who bit off more than he could chew," Lady Kia said, smiling wickedly. Samuel looked at her, and conflicting emotions warred within him. Every time Samuel sees an angry black woman with a curvy body or a nice ass, or both, he gets a boner. Not the Haitian brother's fault, really, it's just the way he gets down...

Every time Samuel watches a black femdom video featuring a black dominatrix topping a white dude, Samuel gets mad because he firmly believes black female dominants should top only black men. Of course, there's a lot of foolish brothers out there doing the fake macho bullshit, and their foolishness has rendered black female dominants allergic to the elusive black male submissive, of which Samuel is a proud member. Nevertheless, Samuel found himself both scared and turned on as Lady Kia grabbed his ass, and stuck two fingers inside of him.

"Let's see what you got," Samuel said, laughing with admirable false bravado, and Lady Kia continued fingering his ass. A few moments later, the curvy, sexy black female dominant grabbed her sub by the hips and pressed the dildo against his asshole. Without further ado, Lady Kia bucked her hips, and the Tabasco sauce-lubricated dildo went into Samuel's asshole. The resulting howl that shot out of the Haitian stud's mouth was a sound Lady Kia would never forget until the day she died...

"Yeah, bitch, scream for me," Lady Kia shouted gleefully as she rammed the dildo up Samuel's ass, and the big and tall Haitian stud did more than scream, he positively squealed as she ravaged his ass. The thick dildo, coated in super-hot Tabasco sauce felt like a spear of fire in Samuel's ass, and he absolutely loved it. As he screamed passionately, Lady Kia stroked his big black dick, and when he came, she took some of his seed and tasted it. Yummy...

"I love you babe," Samuel said, much later, as he and Lady Kia got cleaned up in the shower. Lady Kia looked at the funny, wicked, paranoid, friendly, tricky, manipulative, charming, innovative, crafty, brilliant and fun-loving bon vivant whom she loved so much. The two of them exchanged a passionate kiss, and just like that, they began making love...the regular way.

"Love you too, Sam, now fuck this ass," Lady Kia said as she bent over the washroom counter, and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Time to get this show on the road, as they say. Samuel grinned and came up behind her. Sliding two fingers into her pussy, he smiled as he realized how wet she was. Without further ado, Samuel gripped Kia's hips and gave her ass a firm slap.

Pushing his dick against Kia's asshole, Samuel penetrated her with a swift thrust. No booty on earth like southern black booty, Samuel thought as he began to fuck Kia. The curvy black American southern belle's asshole gripped his dick tightly, and he began to fuck her with gusto. Samuel fucked Kia's ass roughly, as if to make her pay for fucking him earlier...

Samuel is a modern brother, the kind that doesn't discriminate. Female or male, light or dark, a nice ass is a nice ass, and he really liked Kia's. Reaching for the remnants of the Tabasco sauce, which he'd surreptitiously brought into the washroom with them, he smeared some on his dick before pushing it back into Kia's asshole. As the young African-American dominatrix began to scream, Samuel smiled. Let the games begin...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lady Kia of Maryland

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds