• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Service to my Mistress Ch. 01

In Service to my Mistress Ch. 01

This is an absolutely true story taken from my life's journey as a Transsexual slave woman. I've lived full time for over twenty years now.

--------------------------------------

As I write this my Mistress is in the bedroom with one of her many Black Bulls. Her screams of lust and orgasm reverberating through the house as he grunts and thrusts himself into her hot sweet womanhood, a pleasure I will never be allowed since she finds my TS clit (she calls it my wee wee or my worm) far to small and laughable to ever consider allowing me to enter her. I just finished fluffing him and putting the tip of his rock hard cock at the entrance to her pulsing womanhood and she told me to get lost until she wanted me again. I know I will be summoned in a while to clean them both completely using only my mouth, eating his massive loads of cum from her dripping pussy and sucking him clean as well while they either ignore me or make fun of me. While I can hear them fucking though I will write this first entry about my life and my current slavery to my Goddess Mistress April.

I couldn't be happier...

--------------------------------------

When I was very young I never, ever, would have thought that I would one day end up in my current situation. Never mind completely loving it. But here I am, a 60 something full time transsexual woman living with a Dominatrix as her cuckold 24/7/365 totally owned slave girl.

It might be a good idea to give you a bit of my history before continuing though...

Like most Transsexuals I started showing signs of my gender issues at a very young age. I seldom played sports, preferred to stay in with my mother and sew, cook and knit. My father tried very hard to get me to enjoy the more manly activities but all I ever wanted was to play house with my dolls and every girl activity there was. I was teased growing up and soon started hiding what I was and pretended to be like the other boys all the while envying the girls who could express themselves in the manner I considered normal.

Oh yes... I was also very infatuated with boys. One in particular who took a shining to me at a very young age and made himself my protector through most of grade school. He was actually a big strong jock and my life was much easier due to him since no one at all ever wanted to cross him. I fell head over heels in love with him and he didn't discourage it at all. He even made several passes at me as we got older and more than once I shared his bed and cuddled in his arms watching TV and making out.

As time went by though he and I lost touch and like all of us I grew up, got jobs and tried to make it in the vanilla world as an everyday man. Got married, had 2 beautiful children and as the years went by became more and more depressed. Not due in any way to my family mind you but exclusively due to the fact that internally I knew I was a woman. Something I thought I could never let out fully.

So in private I explored my feminine side. Believing myself to be gay I actually found a gay bath house in the city (Boston) where I worked and became an active, and popular, young member there. During my life I have had sex with so few women I can count them on one hand... men on the other hand I lost count of long ago. Especially during the years at that bath house where I would spend several hours a few nights each week blowing countless men and being fucked by just as many. It's a wonder I got past those times without any diseases. To my credit though I always insisted on protection. The men there would always be asking for me when they arrived and even lined up at times outside my cubicle to fuck me.

I slowly began to reveal both to the world around me as well as to myself that I was a woman inside. I was treated as a girl by all of the men in the bathhouse in all ways and at all times. I was very popular as a result and gang-banged on numerous occasions.

Which I simply adored being the cock slut nymphomaniac that I am.

But lets fast forward to the not so distant past.

I had developed an interest in BDSM. Initially as a Dominatrix but soon realized I was anything but. I didn't want to tell others what to do, I wanted to be used and controlled. The fact is having always been in hiding, demure, frightened by the world around me and having had a strong protector and lover in childhood I really wanted to be under the control of a strong willed person.

Of course I always expected that to be a man.

Then I met my Mistress April.

I was at a local BDSM club. One that was very extreme and required a private invitation even to get in the door. The invitation itself took months to get and I was finally entering the door of the club which turned out to be in an old, all but abandoned, warehouse near the Boston docks. Needless to say I was rather nervous. Here I was, a now full time Transsexual woman, extremely submissive, entering a completely unknown environment with what I anticipated (and was correct to do so) were very hardcore Dominatrices and slaves.

I was dressed as sexy as possible. Very low cut black blouse showing my full 38 C breasts (many years on female hormones will do that), a very short black skirt, black fishnet stockings with shining black stiletto heels, my long blonde hair (all natural) free flowing and down to my mid back and my makeup, while demure and soft, striking and very slutty. I wondered if I would find compatible people or just get raped. Part of me, I think, hoped for both.

At the top of the stairs I came to an unmarked door what opened when I tried it and I found myself in a short hall with a gruff looking man sitting at a desk before another door.

"Name?" was all he said barely looking up at me and looking at a roster.

"s-slave m-m-marie" I stuttered.

I detected the hint of a grin and he reached out and pressed a button on the desktop. The door behind him buzzed. I hesitated and he commanded "Get your ass in there now!"

Pointing at the door with a scowl.

I jerked forward and opened the door.

What met my eyes I will never forget.

The beating of very primal music as well as the sound of women's voices wafted down the short hall before me which ended with a dark red curtain across the far door. I could also detect softer male voices occasionally in very mute tones. Some seemed to be in pain. As I passed through the curtain I immediately saw a small room with tables against the wall and several deliciously beautiful women in the most dynamic black leather outfits you could ever imagine. My little shemale pee pee twitched in my panties as they turned to me. They all looked a tiny bit confused by my outfit until I spoke. "G-Good evening ladies" I mumbled. All of them broke into laughter as they realized I was a transsexual slave. Everywhere I looked there were men kneeling, crawling on leashes, licking high heeled boots, serving, servicing and suffering for their Mistresses. These women instantly ignored me as I walked past them into the larger hall beyond. Smirking in derision at the lowly slave girl passing them. One actually tried to trip me and they burst out in laughter again as I stumbled.

This was a Female Supremacy group where every male was a slave and no female submissives were allowed, which is what made them pause when I entered. Even the male slaves seemed confused by me and didn't know how to treat me at first. This was fine with me though since I was still trying to take all of this in. I was such a newb at that time.

The walls were lined with full sized crosses and racks of floggers, whips and toys I didn't recognize, chains hanging everywhere with cuffs and restraints of all kinds, a large table with a naked man laying face up bound to all four corners while two women took turns teasing him and stroking his erect cock bringing him close to orgasm and then stopping and laughing at him while he begged for release. They did this over and over again while I watched wide eyed. Actually every device in sight had a naked man attached to it and dozens of stunning women all enjoying themselves with their plights.

I stood there mesmerized for well over an hour. During this time not a single person approached me or spoke to me. I felt totally helpless and had no idea what to do at all. I was actually about to run out the door when I heard a voice behind me.

A heavenly voice. One that made me want to fall to my knees instantly with it's glorious tones and slight touch of evil. A voice I have grown to love over the many years I have been her slave and one I am always willing to go to great lengths just to hear once again.

"Hello my dear".

I jerked in surprise that someone had spoken to me and turned quickly to see the most stunning woman I had ever seen in my life. She stood before me with her long flowing curly brown hair, penetrating green eyes and simple makeup that nonetheless made her overwhelming beautiful. Her jet black leather outfit and thigh high black leather boots were drop dead gorgeous and the crop in her hand didn't escape my notice either. Nor did the cuffs and coiled whip on her thigh. My eyes immediately dropped. I didn't dare stare into this woman's eyes. I was dumbfounded and could barely breathe.

She smirked, listening to my panting gasps and slowly circled me. Looking me up and down without a word for a few minutes. Running her painted nails deliciously over my shoulders slowly, caressing my hair, gently scratching my half naked arms, wrapping her arms around my midsection while she rotated around me, squeezing my tender breasts softly at first and then with more force and finally looking me straight in the face, saying...

"Look me in the eyes!"

I looked at her, struggling not to lower my eyes again instinctively.

"Your not a real girl?"

I stuttered, almost whimpering "I wasn't born one Ma'am but..."

"ENOUGH!"

She looked very stern and said "You WILL refer to me as Mistress! Understood girl?"

"Yes Mistress!" I responded. My eyes helplessly lowering again before her overwhelming strength. Longing to fall to my knees before this glorious woman.

She half chuckled. "Well if you weren't born female you're the most convincing Transsexual I've ever seen. Let me be sure."

Without the slightest hesitation on her part she lifted my skirts front and groped my crotch. Squeezing my little wee wee gently at first and then pulling it free from my panties as I stood before her and began to roughly handle it. Twisting and pulling on it and laughing.

"My my my... you are a sissy faggot". I never would have guessed. Seeing me frown slightly she said "Oh I'm so sorry darling... I know you're a woman but in my presence you will be whatever I say you are."

She twisted my balls harder.

I almost fainted... "Y-y-yes Mistress..."

She smiled. That smile I have come to love and fear at the same time. There are times she can be the sweetest woman in the world but that smile always holds a sharp degree of Sadism in it. She released her vice grip on me.

"Get me a coke girl." She commanded nonchalantly.

I hesitated a second... which she noticed.

"NOW! Never make me repeat myself again!"

I almost fell out of my heels trying to run to the area where I had seen the refreshments. I saw another Dominatrix look at me and laugh at my helpless haste.

Getting the drink I hurried back to where she had been. Of course she was no longer there. It took me over a half an hour roaming the club to find her again in a back room talking to another Mistress. I've always been certain she did this intentionally but it would never be my place to question her actions.

Finding her I walked up to her and held out the drink for her to take. She stared at it and then me frowning, "That is how you hand something to your Mistress?" I paused unsure of what I had done wrong.

"On your knees... hold it out for me... lower your eyes and do NOT move until I decide to actually take it!" She shook her head in disgust as did the other woman. "Whoever gets this one has a lot of work on her hands" she said harshly.

I dropped swiftly to my knees and held the drink out with both hands. My eyes lowered in total submission and respect. She ignored me for minutes until she finally reached out to take the drink. I started to get up...

"What the Hell do you think you're doing slave?" She instantly scolded me. "Back on your knees and put your hands back out. Do you expect me to hold my own drink while I talk?"

I fell again to my knees and did as commanded. She talked to the other Dominatrix for close to an hour while I obediently knelt there as her tray table. She even offered the other Domme my services to hold her drink as well which I then did. They talked and talked and acted like I didn't even exist.

This is how the entire evening went.

I followed her at her command like a little puppy while she played with other men, made out for a while with another beautiful Dominatrix, bossed me around mercilessly, made me kneel ignored while she enjoyed every perverse pleasure she desired. Made me remove my skirt and panties and showed my wee wee to the other laughing Mistresses while she whacked my drooping balls and small worm. She eventually took me into the lounge area and sitting on the couch made me kneel before her and remove her boots to massage her feet.

"Smell them slavegirl!" I bent over quickly and drew in the first of hundreds of breaths of my Mistresses feet. My head swam and spun with lust and delight at being so degraded and used.

"Now lick them pig!"

I lovingly and with the utmost femininity I could muster slowly stuck out my tongue and slid it slowly over her feet. Tasting her deep musk through her stockings. As a Transsexual woman I long ago had lost the ability to become erect but I was definitely pulsing and coming to life now.

She whispered softly... "Suck slave!"

I drew her toes, one foot at a time, into my lipsticked willing mouth.

She sighed and leaned back, leaving me to worship her thus for a very long time.

At the end of the evening, when we were about to part and I had put her boots back on her I fell before her and thanked her. Gushing how much this had meant to me and thanking her so deeply for the experience.

She seemed to anger and picked up her purse. Opening it she took out a scrap of paper and wrote on it for a few moments.

"You think your done?" She snapped. I cowered before her.

"Take this." she threw the paper at me. "You will be at this address next Friday evening at 7 P.M. Expect to stay the weekend."

I started to say "Yes Mistress" but she ignored me, rose to her feet and walked out of the club. Leaving me stunned and still face down on the floor. I couldn't get myself to even move for several minutes. Much to the amusement of the other women. Crouching there I looked at the paper. Mistress April had given me her home address and commanded me to come to her. Could this really be happenin.....

* Ding Ding Ding *

Oh shoot... Sorry I have to go. That is my Mistresses summoning hand bell. She has one in every room.

I quickly run to the bedroom and lower my head into her well fucked and dripping cum filled pussy. Eating the Masters cum from her with wild abandon while they both laugh at me and my slavish enthusiasm.

"Clean Me now you pathetic pig" He commanded.

I turn and pull her lovers thick black cock into my mouth and milk every last drop of his cum and her delicious juices from it.

I grovel before them while they stand and passionately kiss and am then ordered to help him dress.

Once he has left my service to my Mistress continues for an hour or so more. She orgasms endlessly while I continue to try to taste more of Masters cum and she delights herself whacking my balls and wee wee... She seems to always cum harder inflicting pain on me... I almost never am allowed to cum and then only when she allows. Usually by prostate milkings. Otherwise it's 24/7 in my cock cage.

Guess I'll write more later.

Mistress April's slave marie

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Service to my Mistress Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds