• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Chrissy's First Orgy

Chrissy's First Orgy

123

"Darla, what is this place?"

"I have no clue Chrissy. But, it sounds fun, listen to that beat! Come with me?"

She pulled my hand as she yanked open the dark glass door. We were out, celebrating my 22nd birthday and her 24th. There was loud music coming from inside, I went straight for the bar. I ordered us both a White Russian and left the cash on the bar, drinks in hand. I found Darla already chatting away with some people, she patted the spot next to her and I set our drinks on the table. The group shouted their happy birthdays to us both, clinked the small old-fashioned glasses together. I sipped at my drink, kind of listened to the crowd around us.

A broad shouldered man crouched on the floor next to my seat, I peered down at him.

"Hi."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Not much. Celebrating."

"Congrats on the birthday. How old?"

"22."

He grinned and stood, held out his hand to me.

"Dance with me?"

Darla pushed me out of the booth with a tiny whisper in my ear.

"He's fucking gorgeous, go get some!"

I got a good look at his back-side, definitely my type of guy. Big, muscles but not over-powering, his goatee was trimmed just right. I followed his jean-clad ass to the dance floor, he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm Trent, you are?"

"Chrissy."

He danced around me, his front moved against my back and I felt his excitement against my ass. His hands gripped my waist, he leaned to whisper.

"I know you can feel that. Are you intrigued?"

"God yes."

"Will you come with me?"

"Where?"

"The floor below."

"What's down there?"

I moaned as he nipped my neck with his teeth, pushed his hardness against my ass again.

"Something I think you'll like. Don't worry about your friend, looks like she's already on her way there."

Darla had two gorgeous men linked on her arms, she headed for a darker hallway.

"Let's go."

He groaned and grasped my hand, pulled me close and walked me to that same dark hall. He pushed for an elevator, we were swiftly down a level and it opened into another club. This one was smaller, brighter and the music was not as loud. There were soft couches along the walls, chairs of all shapes and sizes too.

I looked past and saw another room, various people were lounged about, all having some form of sex.

"Trent?"

"Make yourself comfortable baby. These are all good people."

I looked toward Darla, her mouth already worked on a semi-hard-on. She found my gaze and waved for me to come sit. The young man she was helping, kissed my mouth in welcome.

"Hi Chrissy, Darla hoped you'd come down too."

I searched for Trent, didn't see him anywhere. I decided to go with it, hell it was my birthday after all. A very dark brown man came over to me and knelt at my feet. He began to unbuckle the strap on my heels, his warm hands rubbed my leg.

"Hi."

He smiled up at me.

"Hi, I'm Terrence. You are Chrissy, yes?"

"Yes, but how did you know?"

He gestured to another part of the room, I saw Trent there, video cameras in the small booth.

"This is taped?"

"No worries baby, you are absolutely perfect in every way."

He stood and dropped his pants. I grabbed his hand, he pulled me from my seat gently. Terrence took my spot, and patted his lap. I straddled his legs, pulled up my knee-length skirt first.

"God yes!"

I guess he liked the lacy pink thong I'd worn tonight. His hands slid up my shirt, his eyes asked if he could pull it off me. I nodded and he cast my shirt to the floor. I looked next to me, Darla was naked besides her tiny blue bra, her pussy slid down on the thick cock of the young man.

"Kiss me Chrissy."

His teeth nipped my bottom lip, pulled at it as he began to rock up into me.

"More! I need more!"

He pushed me to get off him, his own shirt he threw against the wall, his boxers went next and I got a look at his beautiful black cock. He had to be nearly ten inches, the heavy ball-sac below beckoned my tongue. I dropped to my knees before him and took the sack in my mouth, gently gripped his cock with my hand.

"Fuck!"

His shout over powered all the other noises in the room, I moved my mouth to suck the head of him. His hands gripped my head gently and he pushed deeper in my mouth. I took about half of him before I began to gag, he let me breathe and he pulled me to stand again.

"Amazing, Chrissy. Absolutely fucking amazing."

He whispered in my ear.

"Can I go in you? Condom or bare? Either is fine with me."

"Yes and condom for now."

I watched as he lifted a hand to the camera room.

"The cameras will move away from us for a moment, until I am inside you."

I nodded, and straddled his legs again. He rolled the condom over his cock and I kissed his mouth. His strong hands picked me up and I reached to hold his cock, he pushed me down once the head of him was at the right spot. I cried out in pleasure as he filled me to the brim, further than anyone had gone before.

"You've got me in you! Fuck yes Chrissy!"

He groaned and kissed me hard on my mouth. He let me adjust to his massive size before his hands took hold of my waist again. We moved together, he pushed up as I lifted, our movement was slow at first. I leaned my forehead on his shoulder.

"I've never been so full!"

"I've never been in someone all the way. God Chrissy, I want to feel it."

I knew what he meant. I lifted from his dick and he tossed aside the condom, I slid back down, watched the look in his eyes.

"Yes!"

I cried out, his dick pushed inside me fully. He stayed there for a moment, pushed me up again.

"Over there!"

He swatted my ass and led me to a longer chaise lounge, directed me to lay on my back. He picked up my legs as he pushed in me. I grabbed the back of my one leg and pulled it to my head.

"Fuck, oh holy fuck!"

He pushed harder, faster inside me. Within a few thrusts, he spilled his cum onto my smooth stomach. A young woman knelt by my side and licked the cum tenderly, her fingers lazily massaged my pert nipples. I'd never been touched by a woman, but I didn't care. I wanted to come, so bad. I felt eyes on me, the camera man had come to my other side. The young woman pushed two fingers inside me, her mouth suckled on my nipple. I cried out as I gushed over her hand, the people surrounding us clapped for me. The young woman kissed my mouth softly and she smiled at my smile.

The room began to quiet down, some people still going at it happily, including Darla. Though she was being fucked by someone different this time. Terrence handed me a cool drink, we moved to the room that wasn't so sex filled. I draped an offered robe over me and sat next to him.

"You really are something else Chrissy. Thank you."

"It was fun. Does this happen a lot, here?"

"Most weekend nights. Sometimes there aren't so many of us, sometimes many more."

"Are you here often?"

"Sure. My best friend manages this place."

He pointed to the camera booth.

"You know him, Trent."

"He danced with me, brought me here."

"Mmhmm, he likes you."

"Huh?"

"He sent me to you for a reason. Knew I'd have some fun with you, but wouldn't fall for you. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm very in love with someone else."

A soft laugh came from the woman sitting across from us.

"And I am very in love with you Terrence."

I turned red. They both laughed at me.

"No worries. We're swingers. Always have been, always will be."

The woman came to her partner, kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for pleasing my husband so well Chrissy."

"You...you're welcome?"

Terrence kissed me again, then his wife.

"I sure hope you'll come back again Chrissy. I know I'd love it."

Some people had begun to leave, gather their clothes and gave good-byes all around.

I looked around for Darla, saw her snuggled in the corner with the second young man she'd been with. I quietly approached.

"Hi."

She smiled up at me.

"Hey you. Do you think you could get a cab home? I'm going home with Paul."

Paul slid his hand into mine, kissed the back of it gently.

"No problem, have fun."

"Oh, we will."

I watched their passionate kiss, their hands helped the other put clothes back on. I waved them out the door, felt hands on my waist.

"Hi baby."

"Trent?"

"It's me."

I turned in his arms.

"Hey. And, thanks. I needed something like that."

"Terrence is a good guy."

"He is. Handsome and his wife is pretty sweet."

"She is. Tastes good too."

He grinned down at me.

"Where'd Darla head to?"

"Home, with Paul."

"Hmm, good for them both. What about you? Meet anyone here?"

"I just was with Terrence, and he's already taken. You?"

"Just one special person in mind. But I am not sure how she feels about me."

I looked around the room, the crew was still there, doing some clean up and editing of the movie.

"Who?"

His mouth dropped on mine, our tongues tangled for a moment.

"You, silly."

He said goodnight to the other people, they smiled and waved at us.

"Come home with me?"

"Where's home?"

He led me back to the elevator, this time we went up to the fourth floor. The elevator opened into a wide hallway and he led me down to a door, slid a key in the lock and ushered me in.

"Home."

I was surprised by the space inside, a loft space that seemed cozy with the muted colors on the wall and the bamboo floor under our feet. I wandered the big space, he called to me from the kitchen.

"Hungry? Thirsty?"

"Little of both?"

He smiled and I went to him, looked in his big refrigerator. I pulled out a bagel and popped it in his toaster. He added a second and pulled out cream cheese, I found the raspberry jelly and added it.

"Jelly?"

"Cream cheese and jelly? Never had it?"

"Nope. Sounds...weird."

I spread a thin layer of each on my bagel slices and tore off a piece, he popped it in his mouth.

"That's good!"

"Told you."

He slathered on both and bit into the bagel, jelly sliding down his chin. I licked up the drops, our tongues fought between our mouths. It was obvious we both wanted the same thing, we hurried through bagels and drank down some orange juice. He picked me up, put me over his shoulder as I laughed hysterically. I was soon naked again, laid on his soft bed.

His body was over mine and his cock pushed hard inside me. I groaned as he filled me, nearly as deep as Terrence had been.

"I sure hope you're on birth control baby because I have no intention on stopping until I come."

"Fuck me Trent!"

He thrust my legs up to my head as I'd been before, his eyes widened as I reached between my legs, rubbed my own clit.

"That is so fucking hot Christy. Rub that hard clit baby, rub it as I pound you!"

He shifted and began to do as he said, pound my warm hole from above. I screamed in ecstasy as he made me come so hard, his face grew red and tight.

"Come Trent! Spill your cum inside me!"

He growled and pushed hard inside me, one last time as he yelled out. I knew he was filling me, and it felt so good knowing he was.

I stayed the night with him, though it was nearly morning when the group stuff was over. I dressed after breakfast.

"You're coming back, tonight, right?"

"More?"

"Yes. It's Saturday night, more people will come."

"I'll think about it."

We traded phone numbers and his kiss on my mouth was so...warm and gentle. I knew I wanted more of those. I went to my apartment, found Darla making lunch. Her face was joyous.

"Chrissy!"

"Hey happy one. What's up?"

"I feel amazing. And where were you all night?"

She smiled a knowing smile and I grinned.

"I stayed with Trent."

"He wasn't the one with you on camera though?"

"No. That is Terrence, and he's married. Trent was the guy I danced with."

"Aha. I thought I saw something with the two of you."

"He's....something else entirely Darla. Where's Paul?"

"Home. I just got back about an hour ago, he dropped me off. Are you...going back, tonight?"

"Are you?"

"I thought about it. Paul asked, I told him I'd call him and let him know."

"I know he's a swinger, but does he have a permanent someone?"

"Nope. He and Trent go way back, they were best friends and neighbors growing up."

"Sweet. Terrence and Trent are friends too."

"Is Trent, with someone?"

"I don't think so. His place was very...bachelor."

She laughed and slid the grilled cheese over to me, grabbed soda for both of us.

"Paul's too. Nice, but definitely single guy living."

I nodded and bit into the melted cheese sandwich. We both went into our rooms after, I needed sleep, but I called Trent first. I heard Darla call Paul too.

"Hey."

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Just wanted to know when I should be there tonight?"

I heard his shout of joy and he came back on the line.

"Come whenever, I'll tell Rich to let you into the downstairs. We usually get going around 8 or 8:30."

"See you then."

"Bye babe, can't wait."

I fell asleep a short time later, Darla woke me at a little after 6, I'd slept the afternoon away. We ate dinner together and she helped pick out what I should wear. I helped her too and then went to take a shower.

We showed our ID to the doorman, he smiled and let us into the smaller hallway off the entrance.

"Go down, turn left. Elevator is halfway down on your right."

I thanked him and a happy voice called to Darla as we turned down the 2nd hall.

"You made it!"

"Paul!"

I saw their sweet kiss, he kissed my cheek too.

"Both of you look delectable tonight."

He groaned as Darla pressed her backside against him. We went in the elevator together, the two of them were grinding as we arrived in the basement. The lights were still up, no taping was going on yet. Terrence and his wife waved me over, offered me beverages and snacks. I was introduced around to some of the others, finally and Trent waved at me as he came in. I was in his arms a minute later, and he pulled me in the sound booth, shut the door.

I heard the others cheer as he pushed me up against the glass, our kiss melted and he pulled up my shirt. He bent me over the desk and I felt his hard cock search against my panties. I felt his hands pull them down and he thrust inside me. I cried out in ecstasy, he filled me with his cum a few pumps later. He helped me redress, and kissed me hard.

"Sorry, but I'd been thinking of fucking you since you left this morning."

"Don't be sorry, that was hot."

And it was. Quickies can be quite amazing when you're with the right person, and right now; Trent was that person. For me.

He grinned and we went back to the others. The young woman who had played with me the night before smiled at me, came to speak with us.

"Chrissy this is Penny. She had her eye on you when you came in the club last night."

"Hi Penny, thank you...for.."

"No thanks necessary. You are stunning."

She slid her hand down my arm and laced her fingers in mine. She gently pulled me to the couch, Trent went into the sound booth and flicked on the camera that would be on us. Penny leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Have you ever been with a woman Chrissy?"

I nervously shook my head no, her smile was tender as her mouth approached mine.

"I will take things slow with you, little one."

My eyes slowly closed as she kissed me, the lights dropped as they had been last night and her hand slid up my shirt. I took it off to her delight and she pulled hers off, her heavy breasts hung against her body. She took my hand, pulled it toward her breast.

"I don't know what to do."

"Play with it, like you would play with your own when you masturbate."

She unlatched my bra and tossed it toward Trent, I heard his loud holler of joy. She began to pinch my already hard nipples, I mimicked her and she slid her tongue into my mouth. I wasn't surprised when another pair of hands joined hers, Penny's right hand slid between my legs. I was already sopping wet.

"Open your legs for me baby. I am going to finger your sweet little pussy."

I slid down on the sofa a bit, the other hand pulled me to stand up. I followed her urging, knew they'd take care of me. In more ways than one. I kissed the second young woman, she put her mouth at my ear and whispered.

"I'm Jenni, hi Chrissy."

We kissed again and she led me to the same chaise lounge that Terrence had lay me on the night before. Both of the women who were above me were naked, I was soon too as Jenni peeled the skirt off my hips and down my legs. Penny knelt between my legs, I gasped as her warm breath lingered over my needy pussy.

She pushed two fingers in me and Jenni sucked on my nipples. I felt the tip of Penny's tongue lap at my sensitive nub and I cried out in pleasure. I held my hand out, Jenni took it and pushed my first two fingers inside her. I got what she wanted and began thrusting my fingers in her, as Penny pushed a third in with the first two.

"Okay ladies, I think it's time for our new girl to be initiated. What do you say?"

Penny and Jenni kissed my mouth softly, my eyes adjusted and saw Terrence's wife, Paula, standing above me.

She was naked, besides a leather belt that supported a thick, rubber dick.

"Paula?"

"Chrissy, my dear sweet one. Will you take me inside you?"

She lovingly stroked the cock she wore proudly, put herself between my still open legs. I felt the shaft begin to push inside, Paula let it slide up and down my slit.

"Please Paula."

"Please what little slut?"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck you with what?"

"Fuck me with your dick!"

"Mmm that's more like it baby. Momma's gonna make her new little girl come hard."

She inserted the head in the right place, I saw her beckon to Penny and Jenni. They knelt by my breasts, each took one in their mouth and I sighed in relief when Paula leaned forward, pushed deep inside me.

The red lights of the cameras were on the four of us, I spotted at least three of them at different angles. There were other observers, I couldn't tell who, it was too dark. Besides, I was in ecstasy as I creamed over the rubber cock inside me.

"That's it little girl. Come all over Mama's big black cock!"

She ordered Jenni and Penny to hold my legs up, Paula rammed inside me harder and faster. Her fake cock was shorter than Terrences' but the same thickness and I cried out again. Paula growled at me, her face was tight. Jenni leaked her juices on my hand, Paula pulled out from inside me. I watched the quick but sure movement as Penny put the strap-on over her body. Jenni helped me slide aside and Paula lay in my place. Penny took no time in prepping Paula, but I could tell she just needed to come.

I reached my hand between her legs, looked at Paula's pleading face. I rubbed her huge clit, rolled it between my fingers as she cried out in ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks, Penny pulled back and a gush of fluid came from Paula's pussy as she cried out again. Paula closed her legs, my hand trapped between her warm folds. I felt her hand stroke my face, held my chin as she pulled me closer to her mouth. I felt her tongue slide against mine, her breath was calming slowly, her heart was still racing. The cameras moved off the three of us, Jenni had drifted to another person. I hadn't an idea what to say, but happy when we burst into laughter together.

"Wow."

"Definite wow. Are you sure you've never been with a woman?"

"Nope, never. Til tonight."

"Well, I am glad that we were your first introduction. Did you like?"

"Very much."

They kissed me again, Sean came to my aide in helping to stand, my legs were like jelly.

"That was intense honey. Beautiful, remarkable and intense."

I held his hand and we moved to the group shower area, I stood under the warm water as he cleaned me gently. His whisper in my ear as he stood behind me, was clear what he wanted.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Chrissy's First Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds