• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Was Once Enough?

Was Once Enough?

12

The story really begins about several years ago, when my husband introduced a little fantasy to me in our bedroom. His latest dream work was to watch me and another man! Well I have to say that I was more than a bit shocked, I am not a prude or anything and have always encouraged my husband to openly talk about his fantasies but this one was different.

We were both in our early 30's at the time and married for almost 12 years so I don't even remember what it's like to be with anyone other than my husband. He continued his story and I felt a little shocked by the whole idea. After all, we had been childhood sweethearts and except for a couple of experiences, I had only EVER been with him. In addition, we now had three beautiful children which really created a "mother" mindset in me not the hot sexy woman he was describing in his fantasy. I didn't want to throw cold water on his deepest thoughts because I really did respect him for being willing to bare his heart like this, so instead I played along.

He really wasn't looking for much and all he wanted me to do was let him pretend to be a masseuse that would give me a massage and at some point, make a pass at me. A massage sounded great so I figured why not. He had me lay on the bed in my panties and covered my back with a towel and proceeded to massage me for what had to be two hours. He would come close to touching me in a private area but never really on it, well this was driving me crazy! It must have been the longest session of foreplay we had ever had. He pretended to catch a glimpse of my body as I flipped over or as he moved the towel. Then without warning he started to massage my breasts and I playing the very turned on wife allowed him and said nothing. Well his fantasy ended by slipping his hand under my panties and I came in an instant after all the buildup.

After the role-play, we made love and it was great. He was so hard and the extended foreplay had me on overdrive. A few hours later we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, he left early for work and I just hung out at home. I thought a lot about our little role-play I found myself thinking of different scenarios to play out with him.

We continued to play out our little role-plays from time to time over the next couple of years. I found myself not only enjoying it but also using it to my advantage. My husband was usually the big take-charge guy in bed but when we role-played a fantasy he would be incredible so whenever I wanted some good and long lasting sex I would bring up a role-play idea. We tried many different scenarios and as we did the fantasy would go further. We went from just the touching massage to oral sex and eventually we were role-playing me having sex with another. In his fantasy, sometimes he would imagine himself watching from in the room or a closet or sometimes pretend I was just cheating and he was not there.

Then next stage of our little role-plays would happen after what at the time seemed like a insignificant incident. We had a business associate and friend named Chris that would stay with us for a couple of days whenever he was in town from Chicago. He was at our house so often; he almost became one of the family after a period.

Chris was always flirtatious around all women so he naturally was that way at our house as well. It seemed in fact that the conversation always worked its way around to sexual things sooner or later whenever he was there. The openness of his talk was new territory for me even though, most people considered me very flirtatious as well.

Every evening when he was at our home, we sat around after a late dinner and the kids were in bed and just enjoyed each other's company over a bottle of wine. As the wine bottle neared the bottom, it always seemed the sexual flirtation got more blatant. I enjoyed it and usually when Dana and I went to bed, we ended up making love and really enjoying each other.

But that was it, just good clean fun and I learned how to use this as stimulation to arousal and without fail, I was always ready to make love when we were finally alone.

Things just never went beyond the flirting stage even though Dana would sometime use Chris as a "real name" in our role playing during sex. He would often tell me how Chris loved to brag about the size of his penis. He said he had never actually seen it so couldn't verify if he was telling the truth or not but nonetheless had heard Chris bragging many times so had to assume there was something to the story.

If anything intrigued me about the situation it was exactly that. You see, Dana is of very average size. Given my lack of experience, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to make love to someone better endowed than Dana. I had always heard that size didn't matter but for my part, I truly loved it when Dana would stimulate me with3-4 fingers and really be kind of rough. I loved the feeling of being full. I also had a dildo/vibrator that was significantly larger than Dana and I loved how it felt when I would masturbate and really sink it deep inside me.

But fantasy was all that was ever going to happen and besides that Chris really didn't turn me on that much. He was sort of a wimpy guy compared to my husband but then there was the big penis thing that kept me interested.

This went on for well over a year as Dana's company and Chris's company were in the process of merger and as the date got closer and closer, Chris seemed to be at our house more and more.

Finally, the merger was complete and we all went out to a local French Restaurant to celebrate. That night, I clearly had too much wine to drink as did most everyone at the table. The dinner lasted several hours and at one point, I felt something brush against my inner thigh. At first, I didn't know what it was but looking across the table, I immediately saw Chris looking at me with a "shit eating" grin on his face and knew that he was attempting to play footsie with me under the table.

At first I was shocked but just drunk enough to play the game with him. I allowed my legs to relax just a little and he took the bait. I felt his foot slide further up between my thighs headed straight for my pussy. The electricity I felt at that moment was surprising. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this but reason had already left me. Before I knew it, his toes were beginning to massage my pubic area.

Not to be outdone, I dropped my shoe off my foot and began to move it up to his lap to counter him. As I moved higher, Chris cooperated much more than me by opening his legs wide and dropping his hand down to his lap. I felt his hand on my foot and the next thing I knew he was pinning my foot against his crotch. If his foot had caused an electric charge to go through my body, my foot doubled or tripled what I felt originally. It was obvious that his penis was hard and he glided my foot up and down the entire length.

Yep, it was true; he really did have a big one. It felt twice as long as Dana's and I knew at that moment that I wanted to see it. If my fantasies had included the possibility before, it would be greatly intensified now.

This went on for about thirty minutes. He got bolder and bolder and at some point, I began to get a little scared that someone else at the table might detect what was going on so I tried to turn the situation into a lighthearted event. I reached under the table and began to remove his sock. Then when we beginning the get ready to go, I twirled his sock over my head and made a joke of the whole thing.

It may have seemed like a joke to everyone else but Chris and I knew that we had crossed some boundary and I didn't know if I could ever get the Genie back in the bottle.

When we got home that night, Chris called his wife and was in the family room talking to her and Dana and I were in the Kitchen just a few feet away. We were both so horny that he started feeling me right there in the open. He removed my panties and began to finger my pussy and to massage my clit. I was so wet, my juices were running down my legs and before I knew it, I we beginning to cum.

Generally, I am very loud when I cum but in this instance, I fought to hold off any noise that would give us away to Chris talking just a few feet away. God, it felt so good and naughty to be having sex with Chris right there. The chance that we might be found out somehow added to the pleasure I was receiving. I could smell my sex and couldn't help but think that the smell alone would give us away.

After a couple of quick wonderful orgasms, we heard Chris telling his wife goodbye we quickly began to straighten ourselves to be sort of presentable. Even though I had had two orgasms, Dana was still rock hard and as horny as ever. I'm sure he was thinking this thing could go further.

After Chris hung up, we all moved into the living room and we were sitting on the couch chatting. I was still flushed from what had just happened and Dana was acting as if he was going to do something bold to move the situation to the next level. It was at that moment that I began to get my senses back. At one point, Dana attempted to unbutton the top of my blouse and I shut him down in no uncertain terms.

I don't know exactly what Chris was thinking but he was in his prime that night with his sexual innuendos. He even started bragging about how big he was endowed to me which was definitely a first. I laughed it off and told him I doubt it. He was really kind of a small sized man. That challenge just made him protest louder.

This went on for a good hour. I could still smell my sexual juices and I can't imagine both Dana and Chris couldn't as well. Finally, we broke it up and headed for the bed. Chris was so disappointed that he had to go to his own room that he jokingly told us that he had blue balls and need some sort of towel or something so he could relieve himself. This again caused joking and laughter but I knew what he was feeling because I need more relief myself and Dana was mocking Chris with the fact that he was going to go up and get his relief in a different manner.

It was fun but ultimately, we all went to our rooms. That night, Dana and I made the most passionate love I can remember for a long time. Our lust and need for each was so intense that our first love making was quick and intense. We both came almost immediately.

Afterwards, we lay there and held each other and joked about the entire evening. He told me it was hilarious how I was mocking Chris with his sock and assumed that Chris had attempted to play footsie with me and that I had instead turned it into a big game. (If he only knew)

Dana and I were up the next day morning early to get the kids up and off to school. Chris as usual slept in. At about 8:00 Dana took off for work and to complicate things, he was flying out that afternoon for a short overnight trip. Chris wasn't leaving until the next morning.

As a result, I worked around the house that day attempting to be quiet so I wouldn't disturb Chris. Actually, I was a little embarrassed about the previous night and wasn't looking forward to seeing him at all. I was used to being alone during the day and enjoyed the solitude that it afforded me.

Late morning I was scurrying around to get ready for an appointment at the hairdresser and he walked in to our bedroom trying to find out where everybody was. I was in the middle of getting ready and was sitting at the dresser fixing my hair wearing only a bra and panties at the time. He looked at me and both our faces turned various shades of red and then he said he was sorry and ran out. I didn't think anything of it since I wasn't naked and my bra and panties covered not much less than a bathing suit.

The little "accident" left me in a flushed state however and hurried to get finished dressed. If I was reticent to face him that day before, the ante had just been upped.

When I finally came down to the kitchen area, Chris was sitting there with a big smile on his face. I knew instantly that that wasn't an accident and he must have waited until I was undressed before barging into my bedroom.

I spent most of the day wondering what if anything I should do. I knew that later, Chris would return from the office and we would ultimately have to talk. Dana was gone so he certainly wouldn't be there to protect me and I had decisions to make. Later that night after the kids were in bed, Chris just naturally wanted to do what we normally did when Dana was home and opened a bottle of wine. We sat on the couch together enjoying the wine and talking. This time, we really talked. For the first time, I began to really get to know him.

But as usual, the subject matter finally worked its way around to sexual things. He told me how sorry he was that he walked in on me that morning. I accepted his apology but knew in my heart that it wasn't an accident.

Then he really blew me away when he started telling me how beautiful I was and that last night at the restaurant was a very hot thing for him. So hot in fact that when he finally got to bed last night, he snuck down the hallway and listened at our bedroom door as Dana and I were making love. He told me that it made him so hot that he masturbated right outside our door while he listened to me moaning and having orgasm after orgasm.

This talk made me quite uncomfortable but at the same time I was feeling good about the fact that he found me beautiful and sexy. (The wine was working it magic as usual.) We sat there talking and staring at each other until well after midnight when I felt that maybe the whole scene was getting a little out of hand. Finally, I told him I was really tired and wanted to go up to bed.

I really wasn't tired at all. In fact, I was so aroused that knew that I wouldn't be able to go to sleep right away so I decided to fill our Jacuzzi with hot water and take a nice long hot bath to relax and calm myself.

I sank down into the hot water and lay back and attempted to relax. When I closed my eyes however, I immediately began to imagine what it would be like to have sex with Chris. Even though I teased him about his bragging about his large member, I knew it to be true from what I felt with my foot the previous evening. The thought of having something so big inside me was overwhelming.

Before I realized what I was doing, my fingers were exploring my pussy and clitoris. Like I said, I was so aroused just thinking about everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, I was soon Cumming right there in the tub. God, it felt great and I totally lost myself in my own little world.

I don't know what broke me out of the trance I was in but I felt another presence in the room with me. As I opened my eyes, I was staring up at Chris. I don't know how long he had been standing there but I'm certain he must have gotten a great show. He was dressed in only a towel wrapped around his waist and his penis was obviously hard and sticking straight out in front.

I didn't know what to do and immediately attempted to cover myself but Chris broke the ice by asking me if I needed any help. With that, he removed his towel and for the first time I caught sight of just how big his cock was. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. God it was huge. Not only was it long but really thick.

He was stepping into the tub to join me and as he did so, his cock was right there in my face. I tried to break away from looking at it but it seemed that I was mesmerized. I just couldn't quit staring at it. He slid down in the tub facing me and the next thing I knew, he was bending forward and kissing me. Not a good friend type of kiss but a real passionate deep tongue exploring kiss.

By this time the shock had worn off and my body as becoming a traitor to my mind. I felt such a state of arousal; I began to kiss him back with as much passion as him. I knew I was in deep deep water here but there was no turning back now. Seeing his cock for the first time made whatever reticence I had to totally melt away.

We spent a good 15 minutes more in the tub and Chris took over the job of massaging my clitoris for me as I lay back and let things happen. I must have cum at least 5 more times all of which were at maximum intensity.

Finally, we were both getting overheated and it was time to get out of the tub. First however, I wanted to feel his cock and told him I wanted to wash him. He got up on his knees so that his cock was out of the water and almost as if in a trance, I began to lather it up. I wrapped both hands around his shaft and there was still room for maybe a couple more hands. His cock was so big and so hard that I just couldn't get enough of this soft slick feeling and I moved my soapy hands up and down his shaft. He cautioned me to be careful so as to not cause him to cum. I could feel that his huge balls were hanging low and obviously full of his seed.

After we dried off, we moved into my bedroom and when we finally lay down beside each other, I begged Chris to take me. To take me with all he had to offer but I pleaded with him to be gentle. I kept some KY jelly in by bedside table and because I had just been in the bathtub, I felt I need to have lubrication in order to take his cock fully into me.

It was my pleasure to rub the KY all over his cock and I took the opportunity to put the head of his cock into my mouth. Never had I imagined that I could put something so big in my mouth. My jaws were open as wide as I could get them and he slid his cock into my mouth. I was holding it with both my hands and hardly any of it actually entered my mouth before I could feel it hitting the back of my throat.

I couldn't wait any longer as I moved over on top of Chris and placed the head of his cock at the opening to my pussy. Slowly and I do mean slowly I began to lower myself. Just getting it in stretched me as if Dana was putting 4 fingers inside me. As he broke through my outer ring, I continued to lower myself. I still had my hand on his cock to protect myself but ultimately by raising and lowering myself slowly, I began to take more and more of his beautiful monster cock in to me.

When I got it all in, I just lay there with my eyes closed to make sure that I truly appreciated what I was feeling. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I felt it press against the bottom of my vagina but somehow, I just expanded to accommodate it all. I would have never thought this possible but I did.

After a period of holding still, I began to move up and down on his turgid shaft. Up and down, each time feeling his cock almost slip out of me before dropping back down again. I opened my eyes and looked into Chris's eyes. He seemed to be enjoy watching me as I experienced him for the first. I thought he must really like watching women as he takes them for the first time. It certainly was an experience for sure.

Within a very short time, I could feel my orgasm building again and I increased my rhythm. I was totally without guilt this time as I pleasured myself on Chris's huge cock. When I finally went over the edge, I felt his hands move up to my large breasts and pinch my nipples. I love that, especially right at the moment when I am Cumming. Now I was really in heaven on earth. I came with such intensity that I literally screamed out as I bounced up and down on this beautiful weapon.

When I finally worked through this first orgasm, I rolled off Chris and he immediately took over. Placing my hips up on a pillow, he spread my thighs wide apart and placed my legs on his shoulders. I was wide open for him in the sluttiest position I could imagine. He thrust himself violently into me all the way. My breath was taken away by the intensity of his thrust but I begged him to fuck me harder and harder.

He was like a machine as he pounded in and out of me. I felt so stretched and filled. Nothing I had ever experienced before had ever come close to fulfilling my wanton desire to be fucked. My head moved side to side and my eyes were closed so tight. I retracted into my own little world whereby what I was feeling was beyond anything I had ever experienced. I could feel my orgasms building one after another and blasting up my spine so that my entire body was in constant spasm. My toes were curled and my legs stretched out straight in full lock up of my muscles. I don't know how long he continued, but I never wanted it to stop. I went into sort of a trance as orgasm after orgasm flooded through me. I was a pure sexual slut needing more and more. I had never felt that way. I wanted him to take me. To take me so hard and rough. I just couldn't get enough.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Was Once Enough?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds