• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Saudi Women who Love Black Men

Saudi Women who Love Black Men

"My husband likes my farts," Fatima Al-Saud said haughtily as she walked out of the ladies room, looking at the other young women who stood there, noses wrinkled in disgust as they involuntarily inhaled her toxic fumes. After eating a particularly unpleasant cheese sandwich, the young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman had to go to the ladies room really bad. Her business done, Fatima washed her hands and exited the place.

"Disgusting Arab bitch," said a tall, skinny young white woman with bleached green hair, her blue eyes growing watery from inhaling Fatima's fart. Fatima flashed her a wicked smile, and left, with her head held high. The young Saudi headed to the escalator leading to the second level of the Rideau Shopping Center, where her husband Malik Jama and their son Ahmed Jama awaited.

"Fuck you, silly white bitch," Fatima Al-Saud retorted angrily, right before she reached the ladies room door, and the white chick blinked in surprise. Apparently, she wasn't used to minorities who talked back. The young white woman's reaction didn't surprise Fatima Al-Saud in the least. The cowardice and passive-aggressive nature of some Canadians was a fact of daily life for Muslims living in the great white north...

After living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for almost a decade, Fatima Al-Saud had grown used to be passive-aggressive racism that white Canadians exhibited whenever they saw people of color. From coughing and spitting on the ground whenever they saw a Black guy with a white woman to placing their backpacks on the seat next to them to prevent minorities from sitting too close. Canadians liked to think of themselves as tolerant and progressive, but their hatred of Muslims exposed their true colors a lot nowadays...

Happily Fatima greeted the two most important men in her life. They sat down and dined on tasty Chinese food, and Fatima smiled at Malik and Ahmed, thrilled to be with her family. For their love, Fatima walked away from her old life in the City of Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and settled in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Although Fatima missed her homeland sometimes, she wouldn't give up her husband and son for the world...

"Hello beautiful," Malik said, and he took Fatima's hand in his, squeezed it gently and then brought it to his lips. Fatima looked at her husband, and smiled, pleased by his kindness and sense of romance. Most of the men in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where she grew up, viewed women as little more than chattel. For Saudi Arabia was ruled by nobles and clerics who followed the strictest interpretation of Islamic law. Malik, on the other hand, was a modern Muslim man in every way...

"Such a sweet man, how did I get so lucky?" Fatima asked, and then, without waiting for Malik's answer, she leaned closer and kissed him on the lips. Once upon a time, Fatima would have frowned upon any Muslim who engaged in such public displays of affection. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the rules for public behavior were strict, even between husband and wife. Living in the City of Ottawa, with her beloved and free-spirited husband Malik as her guide, Fatima unlearned a lot of things...and became all the better for it.

"You are an angel sent from Jannah to be my wife," Malik replied, once they came up for air, and Fatima looked at her husband adoringly and smiled at him. Standing six feet three inches tall, with mahogany-hued skin and slick, curly black hair, Malik was ruggedly handsome in a way only men of African descent could be. The first time their eyes met, Fatima looked at Malik and knew that the tall, dark-skinned young African Muslim was destined to play an important role in her life...

Born in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, Yusuf and Mona Jama, Malik Jama came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a while back to study civil engineering at Carleton University. That's where he met the lovely Fatima. The two of them ran into each other inside the campus library. They were both looking for the last Intro to Engineering book left on the rental shelves, and ended up sharing it. That's how it began...

"Saudi women aren't supposed to get involved with men from other communities, even if they are Muslim, but when I see you, I feel things," Fatima confessed to Malik, as they walked out of the Silver City movie theater one Saturday afternoon, after seeing the movie No Country For Old Men. Malik looked at Fatima, and smiled. The young Saudi woman looked so damn beautiful, standing only five-foot-seven, with dark bronze skin, her long curly dark hair tucked under her Hijab, a black leather coat framing her curvy body. How could any man resist her?

"Nothing wrong with that, Fatima, the Prophet Mohammed intended us to be one Ummah, regardless of skin color or nationality, we are both Muslims," Malik replied confidently, and he then took Fatima's hand, and as the shocked young Saudi woman looked on, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. Fatima grinned, both shocked and pleased by such a tender gesture. No man had ever made her feel the way Malik Jama did, that's for damn sure...

"Ameen," Fatima replied haltingly, and Malik looked into her eyes, and smiled. Slowly, he drew closer to her, until their faces were inches apart. Fatima looked up at him, smiling nervously. That's when Malik kissed her. Right there, on the movie theater steps, on a frosty, snow-filled Saturday evening. The tall Somali-Canadian Muslim scholar and the short, curvy, Hijab-wearing young Saudi Arabian Muslim student thusly shared their kiss first. An intrepid, at times tumultuous but always passionate relationship followed...

"I can't get enough of you," Malik said to Fatima, a few days later, as they lay about his apartment bedroom in Vanier, sweaty after hours of passionate lovemaking. The curvy young Saudi woman lay against him, and he caressed her voluptuous, sweaty body. Fatima grinned as Malik playfully smacked her thick round ass. She sighed happily, feeling pleasurably sore all over after the relentless pounding Malik just gave her...

"Nor I you," Fatima said, and she kissed Malik full and deep. Just like that, they began their fun again. This time, Fatima got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Grinning, Malik positioned himself behind Fatima and admired her thick, dark bronzed ass. First he inhaled her ass funk, and then slid his tongue into her butt hole. The young Saudi woman sighed happily as Malik smacked her butt and then began eating her ass...

"Fatima, I want you to fart while I'm eating your ass," Malik paused to say, and when a surprised Fatima turned to look at him, the Somali-Canadian stud grinned and smacked her big ass for emphasis. Fatima grinned nervously and shook her head. She and Malik had been going out for a while now, and she'd told him about her secret shame. Her uncontrollable flatulence, which her fondness for rice and beans and cheese sandwiches did nothing to help.

"Ask and you shall receive," Fatima said, grinning, and then she squeezed her ass cheeks, and groaned sharply as she let out a loud, wet fart. Malik, who had his tongue deep inside her asshole at the time, nearly choked on her fart, but in a good way. Eagerly the young Somali stud swallowed Fatima's fart, inhaling her wonderfully intoxicating fumes. Malik, who'd been fascinated by female farts his entire life, found the fragrance of Fatima's ass fumes wonderfully delectable.

"Now that's what's up, more of that, you big sexy Arab mama," Malik said, laughing, once he finished sucking up Fatima's farts. The young Saudi woman grinned and pressed her big bronzed butt against his face. Never in her wildest dreams did Fatima ever think she'd find a man who not only embraced her flaws, but made them part of their lovemaking. When Malik began to play with her ass, Fatima welcomed it most eagerly...

"I want you in my ass, Malik, I know it's haram but I crave it," Fatima murmured, and Malik looked at her, and smiled. The young man couldn't believe his luck. Reaching for some Aloe cream, he smeared some on Fatima's asshole, and then rubbed his dick against her butt. Before he could begin his approach into her, however, Fatima turned to look at him and shake her head. The young woman looked at Malik's dick hungrily, and he smiled, for he knew what she wanted...

"Hmmm, that's nice," Malik said, sighing happily as he lay on the bed, totally relaxed as Fatima took his dick into her lovely mouth. Gently she sucked his dick while massaging his balls. Soon, Fatima had Malik harder than the proverbial rock, and he was ready for her. Propping his darling on all fours, he lubricated her ass some more, and then pressed his dick against her butt hole. Without further ado, Malik pushed his dick into Fatima's asshole...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Fatima said, moaning softly as Malik worked his dick into her butt hole. Gripping her wide hips tightly, Malik took his sweet time as he fucked Fatima's ass. The young woman's tight, warm asshole gripped his dick tightly. Malik had anal sex a few times, mainly with the Jamaican gals and white chicks he usually dated. Never in his wildest dreams did the Somali stud ever imagine he'd have anal sex with an Arab woman, let alone one from the forbidden Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

"Hmm, be patient, your ass is tight, sweetie, but I can work with that," Malik replied, and he chastised the eager, horny Fatima by playfully smacking her big ass, which caused her thick ass cheeks to jiggle. Slowly but surely Malik worked most of his dick into Fatima's asshole, and as he filled her up, the young woman's screams changed in tune. With slow, deep thrusts, Malik fucked her with gusto, and Fatima squealed while backing that ass up, grinding against his groin, driving his dick even deeper inside of her.

Afterwards, Malik Jama and Fatima Al-Saud lay side by side on the bed, pleasurably sore after hours of passionate, kinky and nasty fun. Malik was snoring softly, and Fatima looked at him and smiled, for he was quite cute while sleeping. Even cuter than he was while awake. That's when the young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman knew that this was the man the fates sent her for her mate. For the love of Malik Jama, Fatima Al-Saud would walk away from her old life in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and never look back...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Saudi Women who Love Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds