• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Examining Son Ch. 03

Mother Examining Son Ch. 03

12

After my mother and I had finally had the sex we both had been dreaming of for years, we decided to forgo the reservations that would have normally slowed things down. For starters, we got rid of some of my bedroom furniture, specifically my bed. Mother decided I should sleep with her every night, which meant I no longer needed my bed. Sounded like a good idea to me.

Another item mother wanted to help practice on in her medical classes were enemas. I didn't know the first thing about them but was more than willing to let her practice her skills (or lack thereof) on me in order to get better. Then mother had an idea: get some help from my aunt, her former sister-in-law, whom worked as a nurse.

Mother called Aunt Betty the following day during a break in her medical classes. She and mother had remained friends after mom's divorce, so there were no issues or uncomfortable moments to deal with. Aunt Betty and I had always had a good relationship, much easier since she was my only aunt.

Mother and I got home from class one day about the same time and were in the kitchen. Mother told me about Aunt Betty accepting her request for help as we made margarita's in the blender. Mom decided to have our drinks out by our pool, so she told me to bring down her suit from our bedroom and to get mine as well. We had some privacy from the neighbors but our pool was still visible from next door.

I could hear the blender going as I went upstairs and got both our suits. I hurried back downstairs to the kitchen just as mother finished the margarita mixing. She turned off the blender and turned to me, holding her hand out for her suit. I handed it to her, wondering why she didn't go change if we were going to the pool.

Without a word, mother took her clothes off right in the kitchen. Once she got stripped completely nude, she looked up at me and said, "John, aren't you going to change?" Again, she had that smirk on her face that I found so utterly intriguing and enticing. I had to stare once again as my mother's nude body was right in front of me. I never tired of looking at her tight, toned figure. He perky b-cup breasts never failed to gain my attention. What was men's infatuation with big boobs all about was beyond me. Give me a b-cup breast eight days a week I thought. I lowered my gaze further down mom's body, checking out her bush. Mom didn't shave like so many other women did, she liked her bush. I admit to love rubbing my nose in her bush before eating her as well as simply playing with it as we lounged around.

Finally I tore my eyes off of her and followed her lead, stripping off my clothes right there in the kitchen as well. While my bathing suit wasn't quite a speedo, it was the next step to it. Mother had always wore a small bikini and this one was something that would look good on a 14 year old girl, so Mother simply rocked it with her body and sense of style.

We gathered our drinks, glasses and headed to the pool area. We pulled up chase lounges together so as to be close to each other. We drank our drinks, feeling our bodies relaxing from the long day of classes for both of us. Mother flexed her petite toes in the warm air, once again stirring my lust for her.

After we both finished her drink, Mother announced she needed to pee and by long tradition, she never peed in our pool. I held what was left of my drink in my hand as I watched Mother rise from her lounger, supple as a panther in her movement. As she stood between our chairs, she looked down at me, raising her sunglasses to look at me with her naked eyes. "I had a wicked thought, I hope you won't mind" she said.

With that, she turned around and sat right on my lap, watching neighbors (if any) be damned. I felt the heat from her crotch as it pressed down onto mine. Her firm buns pressed on my dick, sending waves of pleasure thru me. Mother wiggled just a bit, as if she was getting more comfortable. Then, it happened.

Mother released her urine while sitting on top of me! I felt the warm liquid flow across my crotch as it kept flowing. Mother let out a sigh as her bladder lost its pressure. "I haven't peed since lunch," she said. "I've been thinking about this all afternoon and wanted to make it happen. Is this ok?"

By way of answering, I raised up slightly, allowing my now hard dick to press on her firm ass. Both of our suits were sopping wet yet warm from her urine. The sun only added to the heat of the moment as I digested my thoughts.

Again, Mother gave me her patented wicked smile. "Well, John, do you think you might need to pee as well? Let it rip, sweetie."

Mother continued to sit on my dick as I relaxed my bladder. As any man can attest, it's not easy to begin to urinate when one's dick is hard. But once it starts, it's almost orgasmic as it flows. Adding to the moment of just having my own mother pee on me, my own flow felt like a thirty second orgasm. Mother ground down on my dick as I peed, as if she needed to feel as much wetness as she could. I flexed my dick to squeeze out the last few dribbles. We both had huge smiles on our faces.

"Well, don't you two look comfortable!" I jumped as I heard these words, not sure who said them or where they were coming from. It turns out that it was Aunt Betty, coming out of the house via the patio door. Mother stood up off of me slowly, not bothering to even blush. It was readily obvious there was a huge puddle below my chair, the results of both of us peeing. We couldn't explain it as being in the pool as both of our heads were dry, as were out bodies.

Aunt Betty and Mother hugged, keeping their midsections apart so as to not get Aunt Betty's clothes wet. They held both of each other's hands as they looked at each other and smiled. I could swear there was a current of energy running between them.

"How about I borrow one of your suits since I sort of just popped by with planning?" said Aunt Betty. Mother replied, "Certainly, no problem. We're about the same size, mine should fit easily."

They turned back to the house and walked arm in arm back thru the door. I laid back into the chair, wondering how Mom was going to explain the wet spots on both of our crotches, her sitting on my lap and my bed being gone from my bedroom.

What I didn't expect was what happened about 20 minutes later when they both came back outside, again walking back arm in arm. Aunt Betty had her own glass in her hand, most of her drink gone. As they both got next to me, Aunt Betty raised her up, draining the remains of her margarita, smacking her lips.

"Man, I need to pee badly!" Aunt Betty exclaimed. "Mary, any ideas on what I should do?"

Mom had that wicked smirk on her face as she replied, "Well, John's lap is pretty darn comfortable. I recommend it highly."

No sooner were the words out of Mom's mouth than Aunt Betty threw one leg over the chaise and plopped her ass right on top of my crotch! She wiggled once or twice while staring me in the eyes. "Comfortable, John?" she asked, laughingly.

Aunt Betty handed Mother her cup, leaned forward and rested both hands on my shoulders. She looked over to Mother, meeting her eyes. Then I once again felt the warm glow of urine as it cascaded from Aunt Betty's crotch onto mine. She slowly rocked on my once again hard dick, firmly entrenched in her slit.

Aunt Betty giggled as she looked over to Mother. "You're right, Jane. This IS the wildest thing!"

I could only smile and raised my hands to Aunt Betty's hips, holding them firmly as I again raised my crotch towards the source of the urine pouring onto me. I never knew how exciting it could be to having one's own mother and then their aunt peeing on them!

Finally, Aunt Betty's bladder emptied but she remained sitting on my boner, still slowly rocking. Mother stood next to her, resting her hand on Aunt Betty's shoulder, moving along with Aunt Betty's rocking. I could swear that Mother was pushing her down, forcing her pussy even harder onto my hard-on.

"Guys, how about we move this party inside? I think the neighbors may have had enough of a free show by now," Mother said.

Aunt Betty hopped up off of me, saying that it sounded like a good idea to her. I rose off of the lounger and followed both of them inside, not knowing what was going to happen but was sure it was going to be an adventure for me at least.

Mother and Aunt Betty headed right for the master bath with me following. "Let's get these suits off, shall we?" said Mother. I could only watch in amazement as Mother and Aunt Betty took turns untying each other's tops. Further shocking me was when they each lowered the other's bottoms! They took turns raising their feet, stepping out of their bottoms.

I took the time to take in Aunt Betty's body and compared it to Mother's. Like Mother, Aunt Betty too had smaller breasts. I would guess a slightly larger c-cup instead of Mother's b-cup size. Unlike Mother's pixie cut hair, Aunt Betty's hair went past her shoulders. Like Mother, her bush was unshaven. She seemed within an inch or so of Mother's five foot even. They could've been sisters instead of sister's in law, I thought.

Mother said, "John seems to be a bit slow undressing. Let's help him, shall we?" With that, they both held a side of my suit, pulling it down. My dick flopped out, standing straight out. As it made its appearance, Aunt Betty gave a moan in appreciation.

"Let's move this thing to the bed" said Aunt Betty. She grasped my dick in her hand and led me that way to the bed, Mother being the first there, scooting over to make room for all of us.

"Jane, I have a thought. I haven't been laid in a while and am dying to get this hard dick give me a pounding. How about I get mine first and then we can go from there?"

Mom said, "Sure, no problem. I know what it's like to need a good pounding from a 20 year olds dick. I'm sure I can find something to amuse myself with." Again, Mom had her wicked smirk going into overdrive.

With that, they both threw me back onto the bed, lying on my back. Aunt Betty climbed on top of me, again grasping my hard-on in her hand. "John, I'm going to ride you hard, fast and wicked. Jane told me about your and her having your fun, I think I deserve a bit of fun as well, yes?"

All I could do was nod yes as Aunt Betty sank her tight, wet pussy slowly down on my dick. I again placed my hands on her narrow hips as I did earlier when she was peeing on me. Once she bottomed, her firm ass pressing on my thighs, she gave out a long sigh of pleasure. Then she began a moderate speed of movement, going up and down on my dick, moaning her pleasure.

Meanwhile decided she wasn't going to be left out of the moment. She straddled my face, facing Aunt Betty. Mother lowered her crack to my mouth, allowing me to lick her from her anus to her clit, her doing all the movement, directing me to where she wanted my lips and tongue.

With Mom and Aunt Betty facing each other, they both leaned forward and began fierce, passionate kisses. Their hands began to play with the others nipples, pulling and twisting the nipples. Mother's pace of rubbing my mouth matched that of Aunt Betty riding of my dick. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic or exciting.

After only a few minutes of riding my dick, Aunt Betty began to shout she was cumming. Mother quickened her pace of rubbing my face, focusing my mouth on her clit. I took it between my lips, sucking it while running my tongue all over it. She shivered of pleasure in response.

Mother and Aunt Betty continued their fiery kissing and twisting of the others nipples. I couldn't tell which one came first, but they both began screaming that they were doing so. I couldn't hold out from the excitement and gripped Aunt Betty's hips harder, pulling her even closer to me, if that was possible.

I began my spurting into Aunt Betty's hot, wet pussy. I shouted out, "I'm cumming, Aunt Betty!" She screamed again as that set her off on yet another orgasm. She clinched her pussy muscles tightly as I shot spurt after spurt into her.

Finally, my spurts ended and I laid back, sated for the moment. Mother slid off of me, snuggling up to my side, throwing one of her legs across both of mine. Aunt Betty stayed on top of me but bent forward to snuggle her face into the crook of my neck. She nibbled my neck, sending tingles of pleasure up my spine.

"Mmmmmmm, John. Now THAT was the best fuck I've had in many, many years!" She turned to Mother, placing her arm across Mother's torso. "Jane, we should've gotten together years ago. I never knew we'd be so good together."

We stayed cuddled together like that for close to an hour, entwined with each other, enjoying the warmth of the others' bodies. As my dick softened, it slipped out of Aunt Betty's pussy. My cum dribbled out, caking onto both her and my thighs.

"Seems like we could all use a shower," Mother said. We rose from the bed as a group, heading into the bathroom to shower. Again Mother got the water adjusted as Aunt Betty and I had our arms wrapped around each other, enjoying our new found intimacy.

Aunt Betty was slowly rubbing my lower back, sliding her hand down to my ass crack. she the surprised AND pleased me by sliding her middle finger into my crack itself. She then slid her hand downwards, her middle finger leading the way as it burrowed into my crack, going deeper as it went downward.

Once she got to my rectum, she rested her fingertip on my sphincter ring. We looked at each other and smiled, both enjoying our roles in this adventure. She began to rub my asshole in increasingly firmer circles, slowly working her fingertip in. She pushed past my sphincter muscle, working her finger about halfway in my ass, lubed by our sweat from our earlier activity.

She slowly worked her finger in and out of my asshole, still locking her eyes onto mine. "You're right, Jane. He DOES have a fabulously tight little ass channel."

Mother straightened as she finished her setting of the water in the shower. She noticed Aunt Betty's hand movement as she continued to finger my ass. Again, Mother had on her patented wicked smirk.

All I could think of was how many guys ever got to experience what I have? First my own mother fingers my ass and milks my prostate to an explosive orgasm. Then I get to fuck my mother in the ass, getting her pussy the next day and then moving into her bedroom. Next, my aunt AND my mother both pee on me while dry humping me in a chaise lounge. Finally a three way with my mother and my only aunt! WOW! And to keep things interesting, my aunt was fingering my ass while having conversation with my mother. I had indeed hit the sexual lottery!

We all three entered the shower which thankfully was big enough for all of us without being dangerous. We each had a turn standing in the middle as the other two soaped and hand washed the side of the body facing us. I didn't notice at the time but I recalled afterwards that both women had their ass facing me, allowing me to have a turn slipping my finger into their ass, working my soapy finger in and out of each woman's asshole, eliciting moans of pleasure from each of them.

Just when I thought we had broached all of the options for us to do, Mother had one more trick to show me. She faced me away from her and Aunt Betty, making me bend at the waist, causing my ass to thrust back towards them.

I could hear the bar of soap being worked by both of their hands, my asshole winking at them with my being bent so far over. I felt both of their hands on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Then they placed of their middle fingers side by side on my anal ring and began pushing inside at the same time.

Thankfully they both had small sized hands and fingers as both middle fingers entered my ass together. I placed my hands on my knees and began to thrust back at the fingers now working in tandem, finger fucking my ass. I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure. Both women seemed to have perfect knowledge of how hard and fast to finger my ass without causing pain and to prolong the pleasure. I could hear them kissing once again, their fingers never stopping their movement into and out of my ass hole.

After ten minutes or so of fucking my ass, they withdrew their fingers. I raised up and allowed the water to rinse off the remaining soap leaving my ass hole. Mother shut off the water and we got out to dry off.

"I think we can dispense of putting clothes on," said Mother. We all went back to the kitchen nude. Once in the kitchen, I sat down in a chair, just content to go with the flow of my aunt and mother.

Mother said, "How about I rustle up something for us to eat. Betty, you and John can entertain yourselves if you'd like?"

Aunt Betty's response was to come straight to me and plop right down in my lap, her back towards me, he legs outside of mine. She straddled me like a horse, he bush tickling the head of my rising dick. I raised my hands to her breasts, playing with her nipples as my mother played with them earlier. I firmly twisted and pulled on them, guided by Aunt Betty's moans and directions of what to do.

Aunt Betty continued her wiggling on my lap as I played with her nipples. I could hear and see Mother making dinner ready, all of us nude. It was as surreal of a moment as I could ever imagine.

"I think I'm ready for some more of John's dick," said Aunt Betty. With that, she held my dick with her hand as she lowered her pussy again onto my dickhead. I again enjoyed her tightness and wetness as she began to bounce up and down on my dick as I kept twisting her nipples.

We both moaned in the pleasure of the moment, each captured by the thought of an aunt and nephew fucking while the son's mother not only watched, but encouraged them to do so.

As Aunt Betty continued her ride of my dick, Mother came over to stand in front of us. Aunt Betty drew her closer, between my legs. Then Mother knelt down on her knees, moving as close to us as she could. Aunt Betty continued to bounce on my dick, saying how much she had missed having one of her own to fuck.

Mother then moved forward, placing her face right in front of Aunt Betty's pussy. She stuck her tongue out, causing it to ride up and down over Aunt Betty's clit. She took her hand and began to massage my balls.

Mother held her head still, allowing Aunt Betty's movement to create the feel she wanted on her clit. Aunt Betty threw her head back, screaming in joy and ecstasy. She seemed to be riding one continuous orgasm as she rode both Mother's tongue as well as my dick.

It was a good thing I had already cum once before as I certainly wouldn't have lasted this long. The forbiddingness alone of the entire scene would be enough to make me shoot in seconds, never mind the fact that two hot women were fucking me.

I could eventually feel the boiling sensation in my balls as my own orgasm was approaching. "Aunt Betty, you're making me cum again!" I shouted.

Then she did what I never expected.

She raised completely off of my dick, grabbed it and guided it to her ass hole. Without a moments hesitation, she sank right down on it, lubed by the juices of her own pussy. I could feel her ass pressed against my belly just as I had felt my mother's when I was fucking her in the ass.

Mother saw what Aunt Betty did and quickly moved her two middle fingers into Aunt Betty's vacant pussy. She put her lips in a suction onto Aunt Betty's clit while curling her fingers against Aunt Betty's g-spot.

I couldn't hold back any longer and again began spurting into my Aunt Betty, only this time into her tight ass. Aunt Betty shuddered, almost violently as an intense orgasm racked her body. Her legs flailed about uncontrollably as she screamed loudly. Mother continued her sucking on Aunt Betty's clit, fingering her g-spot and massaging my balls.

I held Aunt Betty's hips in my hands, pulling back as hard as I could, forcing my dick as deep into her ass as I could possibly manage. I felt squirt after squirt shoot from my dick as I too screamed in orgasmic pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Examining Son Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds