• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Husband Wants You to Fuck Me

My Husband Wants You to Fuck Me

123456...9

Title:My Husband Wants You to Fuck Me

Summary:A husband finally gets his wife to let another man fuck her even though she is not excited about the idea. Will it end well or is disaster looming?

Cast of Characters:

  • Erica -- 28 year old wife of Ben
  • Lisa -- Erica's online identity
  • Ben -- Erica's husband
  • Mr. William (Bill) Maxwell -- Company Owner and Erica's friend
  • Scott -- Senior Manager at Maxwell's company
  • Yvette -- Scott's PA

Special Thanks to JDunn for proofreading and enhancing the story line.

Chapter 1 -- How Did I Get Here?

I feel so conspicuous. The reality is nobody knows why I am here but I am getting several looks from strangers that last longer than a passing glance, although I'm not unaccustomed to this kind of attention. On the contrary; for the past fifteen or more year's people, especially men, have shown interest in me. Today I should expect the attention due to the way I am dressed. No I am not dressed weird or anything like that; it is just that I am dressed to look nice. I believe for my age, I am very appropriately dressed. I made a special effort to not look slutty but to look normal, in a "dressed up" sort of way.

Let me explain.

I just walked into the lobby of the nicest hotel in the city that my husband and I call home. The bellman at the door smiled and welcomed me in. The lobby has a fair amount of traffic as its five-o'clock on a Monday afternoon. Business men are starting to filter in from their daily activities; people are getting ready to go out to dinner. Nobody at the desk, though, gives me a second look. I am dressed the way any professional business woman in her twenties traveling and attending business meetings would dress.

The thing is I'm not from out of town staying at this expensive hotel. I live in this city and I am a housewife. I am married to a wonderful man I love and adore. His name is Benjamin, Ben. We met in college and married after Ben graduated, he was two years ahead of me in college. I never finished my degree deciding to drop out and get married instead; I was more interested in being Ben's wife. At the time, Ben was 23 and I had just turned 21. I grew up in Georgia, and Ben was from Maine. He told me the moment he overheard me talking to a friend he fell in love with my accent.

We moved to a large west coast city where Ben had landed a job as an Engineer for a small construction company. The company is growing and management likes Ben, he is doing very well and has a good chance becoming an upper level executive if his career continues to develop as we anticipate. Ben has not wanted me to go to work, he likes being the sole provider and we live a very comfortable upper middle class lifestyle.

So -- why am I in the lobby of this hotel feeling like people suspect why I am here? I realize the answer is because I feel guilty being here, I have never done this before and am not really sure why I've turned up here today. I am here because my husband wants me here so that a stranger can fuck me. He dropped me off a few minutes ago a block from the hotel. As I was getting out of the car he gave me a kiss. I saw him adjust his manhood to a more comfortable position. He saw me looking and grinned. "Honey you know this has me so turned on. I can't help it." I smiled trying to conceal my nervousness and fear.

I asked "You are sure this is what you want?" he just nodded his head. "You do know once tonight is over, there will be no going back for us. It is not too late if you are having any second thoughts." He did not respond with an answer he just nodded his head and motioned me out of the car. Before opening the door I reached over and placed my hand on the very prominent bulge in his pants. I squeezed his manhood and got the confirmation I was looking for that this had him very aroused; his excitement was through the roof. I leaned into him and kissed him again. I then removed my wedding ring and handed it to him adding. "Please keep this for me. I love you Ben."

Chapter 2 -- Please Just Try It for Me

After Ben and I married we were so happy, young and carefree. He had landed the job he wanted and we were in love. Our social life was not particularly special because rather than party, or socialize, with others we were happy to spend time together alone, we loved the beach and loved doing anything outdoors. Some people jokingly referred to us as 'Ken and Barbie' although I did not see why but we were happy and Ben is a very handsome man. He is 6'2" weighing 185-pounds and has beautiful black hair. He looks very nice on the beach in a tight little Speedo (if you know what I mean) and it's stuffed with all that it takes to satisfy me. His body is nicely defined and looking at his abs I've always realized what they mean by a six pack.

I am a brunette with a hint of red in my hair which reaches to just past the middle of my back. I am 5'2" and weigh 102 pounds always working hard to keep fit. I receive lots of compliments and Ben jokingly calls me his trophy wife and I like that Ben is proud of me although I think it is just because he, still, loves my southern accent. He says my B cup breasts are the perfect size for my body. He says that when men see me their cocks are instantly hard and to be honest I don't walk by many men where I don't get a second, or even a third, look. I like when he tells me about the comments he hears from the men he works with after they see me. I don't think I am what one would call beautiful I think a better description would be cute although I know the attention does give me a thrill. My pussy and bottom are smooth and hairless. Ben told me shortly after we were married he found a naked pussy a real turn on. Since then I have had several Brazilian waxes but I don't like letting it grow out enough for the waxing so most of the time I use a depilatory, like Nair, to get that silky soft smooth touch. I like being 'baby smooth' because it makes him so happy.

We loved experimenting with sex and nothing was out of bounds with us. If Ben or I had an idea, or heard of some crazy new thing, we would almost always give it a try or at least discuss it and of those we tried some we liked and some we didn't.

One night Ben mentioned anal sex and I told him I was not so sure about it but I could see he really wanted to try it. He said if I didn't like it he would immediately stop. The promise to think it over was as much commitment as I was willing to give him at the time. Weeks later he brought home some porn videos and a couple he wanted me to watch had anal scenes in them.

After watching the videos I was still not too sure about it but seeing how much Ben wanted to try it I agreed. He again reinforced that if I didn't like it we could stop at any time. On the night we decided to give it a try Ben romanced me all evening he'd bought massage oil and took his time relaxing me, I loved his hands all over my body. As he got into the massage he began focusing on my breasts and finally my bottom, those are the two areas that are my most sensitive. He also massaged the oil into my already smooth pussy.

The oil felt great as he worked up to penetrating me very slowly building my level of arousal. His technique was so good he had me eager to feel him take my anal virginity. He had me on my stomach and eventually focused all his attention on my bottom. He slowly dribbled oil between my cheeks and onto my anus; I had never realized how sensitive I was there. He massaged me there slowly applying pressure. He slipped his little finger in me to get me used to the feeling of having something in my ass. Slowly he worked two fingers in and then three. His slow and patient manner was what won me over. After what seemed like a long and fantastic massage, he whispered in my ear telling me how beautiful I am, every woman loves hearing that, and how soft my skin felt.

"Honey, I am going to lie on your back and let you feel me against you. Don't get scared, I will tell you exactly what I am going to do before it happens..." I felt his weight move onto me and felt his hard cock on my cheeks. He slowly lowered his body bringing the tip of his cock against my little puckered hole again whispering in my ear. "Honey when you're ready nod your head. When I start you will feel some pressure, it may be a little uncomfortable at first... Once I get the head of my cock inside you I'll wait for you to get used to it. We are in no hurry, both of us are supposed to enjoy this, not just me. You can reach back and feel me if you want. When you are ready I will start pushing."

Ben did just as he said. It wasn't just uncomfortable it hurt, a lot. It hurt more that I had even imagined it would, but I was determined to do it for Ben. With his patience allowing me time to adjust to his cock it turned out to eventually be very enjoyable. As a result of my willingness to try something new and Ben's patience and love, I have had Ben's cock in my ass many, many, times since then. I actually enjoy it a lot now and look forward to those times he uses my third cock tunnel.

We have visited nude beaches and found the clothing free environment fun and liberating. This led to Ben suggesting we look for a naturalist camp. He ended up finding one a couple hundred miles from our city. Like I said, we really enjoyed doing things together outdoors. I think I liked the nudity more than Ben, but he liked watching me and observing the reaction of the guys. At Ben's urging I flirted with both the men and women but it never went beyond that. We played in the sun with everyone else but when things got intimate it was just the two of us. Once we fooled around in a group setting but even then it was just the two of us as we enjoyed each other and watched the other couples mix and match. Considering my limited sexual experience before marriage it was surprising, even to me, how open I was to exploring new things.

Today actually began three or four years after we were married.

We were lying in bed enjoying each other when Ben pulled me close. My head was on his shoulder as I was lightly running my fingers over his chest, his nipples are particularly sensitive. We had been talking about how much we love each other when Ben asked me if I had ever thought about having sex with other men. This really shocked me and I told him he was the only man I wanted or needed asking him why he would ask me something like that.

He explained he knew I was a virgin when we got married (yes I know it is hard to believe but it is true). I am not a prude by any means but I had not found the man I really wanted to give myself to until I met Ben and even then it was several months before we did any heavy petting. With sex we agreed to wait until after we married and I have never regretted that decision. I knew Ben was not a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, he had been with several women, but I didn't care -- he was mine now and I was absolutely certain of his fidelity.

In the conversation Ben mentioned, again, that he had experience with several women before we got married and wondered if I had ever thought about what it would be like to be with another man -- I assured him I had no such desires. He dropped the subject that night but every now and then he would bring it back up.

Even though we have tried lots of new positions, toys, oils, creams, and other things we have seen in videos and read about Ben kept coming back to the topic of me with another man a topic that kept coming up on an increasingly more frequent basis. It had become something he would mention almost every time we were in bed. At the peak of his excitement he would whisper in my ear, "Imagine the cock in you belonging to a stranger. He would fill you full of his cum. It would be so hot seeing a strange cock going into you. Just think of that hot hard cock in you now belonging to someone you never met before. He would know the wonderful feeling of fucking my wife's pussy. He would know he was the luckiest man in the world getting the chance to take you and use you for his pleasure."

It became apparent to me he was not interested in me finding out what it would be like to fuck other men; he wanted to fulfill a fantasy of his own. He wanted someone to fuck his wife, he was after that thrill and having the stranger experience my body which he knew only he had known. I decided to explore this further and understand his fantasy and what he was looking for. If he wanted it this bad I would at least learn more about why it was so important to him.

Chapter 3 -- Help Me Understand

We were in bed talking and fondling each other when I asked "Sweetie what is it that you fantasize about when you think of me with another man?" He acted a little startled since this was the first time I had initiated a conversation on this topic.

"I don't really know it just turns me on to think about some other guy fucking you..." he replied

"Are you thinking about seeing me with another guy at one of the group gatherings we have gone to, or are you thinking about me being an escort with some guy in a cheap motel?"

"Both are good but my fantasy is about a stranger that neither of us knows fucking your pussy or your ass. It also makes my cock hard thinking of you having his cock in your mouth and you swallowing his cum... Don't ask me why it turns me on but it does. I had never really thought about you being an escort, but that is really hot. You getting paid for letting a guy fuck you would be a part of the fantasy I had not considered. You really know how to turn me on!"

"I have not agreed to do this yet!" I exclaimed "I just want to better understand what it is you want and I am only thinking about it because you seem to want me to do this so much. The only reason I would do it is to make you happy. Don't you understand I am perfectly happy with you -- I don't want or need this!"

"I know -- but it's so exciting that you are even considering doing it."

"Honey you know this is playing with fire. This could cause some very serious problems for us. You never know what could happen if I do this. Once another man's cock enters my body it can't be forgotten. From that point on another man would have been in me. Wouldn't that bother you?"

"No! Not at all, I know you love me and nobody can take that away from me."

"You think it is exciting even though I don't really want to do this?"

"Honey, you are a sexy babe, I know you will enjoy it once you get past your nerves."

"It is not my nerves that are the issue. The issue is you are enough for me. You make me happy. I don't think we need this, or at least I know I don't need this."

"Please for me. I get so turned on just thinking about it."

"Let me think about it some more. I will let you know."

Chapter 4 -- If It Is Really What You Want

Several months passed and I was stalling giving Ben a decision but knew he would never let it drop until I had either done it or taken it 'off the table' for good. One evening we were sitting on the couch watching one of our favorite porn videos when he brought it up again.

"Baby... Have you given any more thought any more about making my fantasy come true?"

"Yes. Are you sure this is really what you want?"

"Yes, absolutely I do!"

"Okay I'll do it but you have to let me think about how I want it to happen. Do you want me to find a guy or do you already have someone you want to fuck me?" I decreed bitterly.

"You can find someone or I will -- but no I don't have anyone picked out. I prefer if it was a stranger that neither of us knows."

Resigned I responded "Okay let me think on it some more. I will let someone fuck me if that's really what you want."

He grabbed me and squeezed me tight. "Honey you have no idea how happy that makes me. Thank you so much!"

Chapter 5 -- Placing Advertisement

After deciding to go through with it I thought about Ben wanting me to experience another man quite a bit. On one hand it was exciting but on the other hand it made me a little nervous -- no it made me extremely nervous. I had always been open for new adventures but this had me wondering if this was a giant 'step too far'. The risks were obvious but Ben was so excited and I'd never seen him want something more than this. I had decided I would do it but wasn't sure how to go about it.

I considered many options. Given that he wanted me to get 'fucked' I even considered applying for a job at an escort agency. I ruled that out since I would not have a choice who I was meeting and even though he liked the idea to me that really would just be prostitution. I really was not in this to get 'paid' it was simply to feed my husband's fantasy. My next option was meeting, and picking up, a guy at a bar or other public location going off with him to wherever he wanted to take me.

Another option, and what became my preference, was a prearranged meet up with a businessman traveling through our city. I rationalized spending time at a hotel would be better than going to some local's home and the chance of encountering the person out shopping, or otherwise, in the future. We lived in a large city so business men were always traveling through. I decided I could wait and find a guy who would be staying at a high-end hotel thinking that would ensure someone of higher class, and status, limiting it to gentlemen (hopefully) able to afford the price of those much more expensive rooms. I wasn't looking for a sugar Daddy but I felt my chances of finding a creep would be significantly reduced.

I heard of some Internet sites where you could place ads in a "Personals" section. One that I checked out offered different categories depending on what you were looking for. The site listed with all major cities as well as larger regional locations. I felt safer with these internet Personals figuring I could look at and assess several different men, ask questions and I could even ask them for a photo if I wanted. If I subsequently chickened out I could simply shut down my computer and they would never know any better.

I decided on a name to use on-line, I have always liked the name Lisa so I became Lisa. With these sites no last name was required so I set up a webmail account and an account on the personals site to use, just for this online activity.

I told Ben what I was doing and he begged me for all my account details and passwords. He said he wanted to be able to read what I was saying and what the guys were writing back so I gave him what he wanted. After all this was more his thing than it was mine. I told him in no uncertain terms that I did not want him writing things to guys that I was either not aware of or prepared to follow through on.

So over many days I read a lot of ads to see how they were worded. I finally picked the section "Women Seeking Men" to post my advertisement in. I worked on it -- writing it, reading it and rewriting over and over until finally I asked Ben to compose it for me as if it was written by me telling him I didn't want to reveal that I am married. I told him it could not look like I was a slut or that I was doing this for money He agreed and was eager adding that he understood and he got busy writing. A few days later he provided the finished content which read:

28 yr old female is seeking casual relationship with a masculine gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady. Prefer professional business man 35 to 55 year old, height/weight proportional, traveling through my city. My southern belle accent drives men wild. I like spending time in front of the fireplace in a man's arms as I listen to him tell me his life experiences. If you are traveling through my city and have a free evening you would like to spend with a cute female in your arms, I may be your girl. Tell me what we would do if we spent an evening together. Your info and photo gets a photo of me. I am not a professional and this is not a solicitation, just a cute lonely girl looking to meet an interesting man.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Husband Wants You to Fuck Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds