• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 11

Family Comfort Ch. 11

12

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Claude James' eyelids fluttered, then opened. For a nanosecond, until his conscious mind joined his physically waking body, he forgot where he was and how he got there. He looked at his luminous watch dial. "10:15," he noted, deducing from the darkened room that it was nighttime rather than day. "Why can't I sleep more than four hours at a stretch?" He asked himself. Tipping his chin, his eyes took in the shadowed nubile nude upper body of his 18-year old niece, Nel, snuggled on her left side, using his right breast for a pillow and draping her right arm across his bare stomach.

Idly, he laid his right hand on the crown of Nel's head, sinking his fingers into her short, boxy, light-brown haircut, and gently playing their tips along her scalp. She stirred, sighed, even smiled and licked her lips once, but did not wake. "That's good, kiddo," Claude spoke, under his breath, "Rest easy and dream sweet dreams."

Fully aware and awake, Claude smelled the sweet unique fragrance of Nel's bedroom, now infused with the palpable odors of his spunk, her lubricants, and their sweat. He inhaled deeply, lifting Nel's head with his inflating chest. She smiled again, in her sleep, as he slowly exhaled, fearful to disturb her. "Thank you, Mother!" He silently exclaimed, recalling the first time Carla James had entered his bed, seduced her 19-year old son and unwittingly crafted the first link in an incestuous chain, which now spanned three generations. "Thank you, too, Sally!" he thought, visualizing his 38-year old daughter and sister, legs akimbo on her back with his head, under her satin slip, glued to her snatch. "Thank you for loving me, and Nel, enough to suggest her sexual apprenticeship."

Claude's hand trailed to Nel's exposed right ear. His index finger traced the delicate pink shell from tip to lobe. Nel stirred again. She raised her hand from Claude's gut, gently squeezed his teasing finger and then pulled his hand slowly to her right tit, where she cupped it lightly against herself. "Mmmmm," she murmured, neither lifting her head nor waking more.

"Yes, Nel," Claude whispered, "And thank you, especially, for your ice-breaking initiative when I arrived, emotionally vulnerable and mentally tired from my long drive." He curved his neck toward his granddaughter's head and kissed her, not quite touching her hair with his lips. "You awakened a sleeping giant who didn't even know he was in your fantasy game."

Nel cuddled up close to her huge turquois guardian dragon as they reposed in her cozy, leafy bower before a magical hearth. She clamped her tiny hand over a great paw and pressed it to her bosom. She watched the green and silver embers glow and twinkle, occasionally sparking pale cinders into the invisible aromatic smoke. She felt toasty warm through and through. "Mmmm," she murmured, letting her head melt into the dragon's plush fur. "That is so nice, Turk," she complimented, "But I still don't understand why you have a fuzzy pelt instead of old dry scales..."

Before her protector could respond, she heard an undecipherable sound outside her wood-elf burrow. "What's THAT, Turk!" she exclaimed, sitting up and swiveling her head toward the noise. Nel woke just as Claude's lips smacked their empty kiss above her. Tilting her head up from his pec, she asked, into the darkness, "Whazzzattt?" The heat from her uncle's trapped hand flowed like spilled liquid through her body, warming her as it spread, until it pooled and bubbled gently between her legs.

Claude's fingers twitched. He felt Nel's nipple assert itself in between them and push away from its puffed home. The long stiff nub triggered urgent synaptic messages to his groin, instantly alerting his cock and balls. "Huh?" Claude said, leaving his right hand in place but reflexively scissoring his index and middle fingers, tenderly pinching Nel's perky tit. He crossed his left arm over his chest and quietly petted her hair. "I'm sorry," he whispered, " I was talking to myself. I didn't mean to wake you, kiddo."

"Oh," Nel replied, rolling her head under his palm, pushing her scalp firmly against the resistance of his hand. "That's OK, unk," She smiled and added "I was dreaming about Turk." Sighing, she laid her head back down on Claude's chest. "But, I'd much rather be awake with you... right... here." Her tongue tip darted out and tickled his right nipple in its tangle of salty curly hairs. Claude's throat involuntarily rumbled a low tone.

Nel's right hand abandoned her uncle's. Her outspread reaching fingers twiddled the salt-and-pepper thatch at his sternum. Scooting up his frame, dislodging her breast from Claude's grip, she kissed his mouth and buzzed against his lips, "Can I... ask you... something Uncle Claude?"

Claude was distracted by Nel's scratching nails, working their way to his left nipple. His swelling dick begged for attention, too. "Uhhh, sure... what is it?"

"Well," Nel began. She pulled her face back and stared into Claude's steely eyes. Momentarily sidetracked, she thought "That's weird, Uncle Claude's eyes are the exact same shade of gray as mine." Nel dismissed the coincidence and continued, "I sort of get why you spanked me this evening... although I'm not sure I was 'naughty'... after all, you liked fucking me... you SAID." Nel's hand slid to Claude's stomach and her finger drilled into his navel. "But what I don't understand was WHY, after the first few spanks, it drove me CRAZY!" She paused a moment then continued in a sultry whisper, "My bottom and my pussy were flaming hot and screaming. It was way more intense than just the tingly gooey sensation I got before... Why is that?"

Claude was struck by the innocent sincerity of her question. His cock continued to thicken and stretch as Nel kept lightly probing his belly button. "Uhnnn..." he groaned, "Are you...uhnn... asking me to paddle you again?" He rejoined, trying to maintain an even, dispassionate, tone despite his increasingly ragged breathing.

"No... Nel clarified. "Not exactly. At least, not now, or even, soon!" She laughed. "But, I thought you could explain why you hitting my bottom made me want SO MUCH to have you... you know, INSIDE me... again." Nel drug her hand away from Claude's navel and paused when it bumped against the fat bulb on top of his turgid penis. "Oh, Oh!" She said, giggling, "Speak of the devil, look what I found!" Swiftly, Nel curled her thumb and first three fingers around Claude's rigid shaft, below the rim of his spade. Slowly she slid them downward to its base. Her extended pinkie bisected his loose hairy sack and tickled both nuts at the same time. She heard Claude suck in his breath through his nose and groan.

"Nnnnhhhn... " Claude released his deep breath in a controlled snort. "It all... has to do with erogenous zones and... unnhh, stimulus and response." He slid away from his niece, closer to the edge of the bed, breaking her hold on his boner. "Let's try a little experiment," he suggested pleasantly. "Roll over on your tummy."

"Are you going to swat me some more?" Nel asked nervously, still unsure if she liked the pain which preceded the pleasure , which, she knew, she like a lot.

"No, kiddo," Claude answered, "Not immediately, anyway," he added to himself, pulling back the bed covers and watching his granddaughter's virtually hairless naked pussy disappear, and her pale moons rise, as she complied with his request. "Great," he complimented, "Now, hug your pillow and lift those cute little buns up for me."

Nel twisted her torso, adjusting her squashed tits on the bed while she gathered her pillow, in her crossed arms, under her chin. Hiking her ass about six inches above the mattress, she complained, "This isn't too comfortable, unk."

"OK, so now give yourself some support," Claude continued, "Raise up your backside as high as you can, keeping our chest, forearms and face down."

Nel followed his instructions and found herself well balanced on her knees and shins, thighs well apart, with no stress on her lower back. "Oh yeah," she remembered silently, "This is how Mom was when I saw her and Uncle Claude yesterday." She smiled at the memory of Claude's hips rocking into her mother, pushing her whole body against the headboard of the king-size bed, as he fucked her. Nel's cunt got warmer and wetter. She cautioned herself, "Mom knows I watched but maybe she hasn't told Uncle Claude. I better 'dummy up' and not let on I know anything."

Claude, prone at the foot of the bed, and propped on his elbows behind Nel, spotted the glistening dew of her lubricants forming at her pussy's mouth. Grinning, he snaked his body forward. "That's better, huh, kiddo?" He asked rhetorically as her body adduced its confirmation. Claude, resting his haunches on his heels, hunched and pushed his face into Nel's moist cunt. He cupped his hands around her legs just above her knees. As he pressed his lips against hers, he slid his fingers over her trembling quads and walked his thumbs up her hams to her concave quivering butt cheeks.

Nel's os, having been penetrated only three times, was still virgin-tight and it seized hungrily upon Claude's driving tongue. He gripped her globes and spread them wide with his thumbs, while pulling back on her hips, depressing her pink sphincter with the tip of his nose. "Oooo! Unnnn, mmmm," Nel cooed and hummed as her anal nerve ends applauded their visitor.

Claude backed out, kissed each side of Nel's ass and said, "You have very sweet buns." He laughed, adding, "I guess I was right to call you 'Sweet Cheeks' kiddo!" As he spoke he dipped his right middle two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, coating them liberally with her free-flowing fluids.

"Mmm, oh yes, YES, UUUNK!" Nel cried out, swallowing his fingers whole.

"Good girl," Claude praised, "That's my good, good girl... cover me with your best butter."

Nel felt her orgasmic build-up, and was at the cliff's edge when Claude pulled his fingers away. "Oh, NO! NO!" She panted, "Don't stop now!" She shook her butt, searching for the missing digits. Claude pushed their slick tips onto Nel's rosebud and circled them, with increasing steady pressure, until both were screwed into her ass to their second knuckles. "UUNNNH!" Nel grunted as her bottom was filled.

"Now, just hold it there, kiddo," Claude advised with an easy tone. "Get used to the feeling." Nel's butthole contracted around him and then relaxed. She panted quick sharp breaths and then slowly began rolling her hips. Claude massaged her left cheek with his free hand, in time with her orbits, leaving his plug immobile in her anus. He scooted closer and introduced his soft mushroom to Nel's swollen clit.

"EEEyahh!" Nel yelped ecstatically, ramming her pelvis back and jamming her rectum to its maxim extent onto Claude's fingers. Her climax was instantaneous and undeniable. "AY-AY-AY!" She screeched, thrashing wildly. Claude's erection was naturally, automatically and incontrovertibly forced down, past her outer guard, through her newly initiated gate and welcomed into Nel's most intimate courtyard.

He was caught. She was pinned. They were a single unit. Rhythmically, Claude undulated his hips against Nel's bottom, flexing his cock in her cunt and wiggling his fingers in her ass. He stroked and grunted. Cooed and cajoled. She pushed back and up, yipping and sighing. "Cum on, Nel," he encouraged, gasping, "Cum for me, keep cumming for me, don't... Uuunnnhh... stop... cummmng, Sweet Cheeks!"

"Nnnhh! OHHHH!" Nel screamed again, "YES! UNNCLE! YESSSS! UHHNNCLE!" as wave upon wave overtook her sensibilities. She babbled and crushed her pillow.

"AARRGH!" Claude yelled, slapping her flank and exploding his load into Nel's tight cunt. His fingers stirred in her rear as if he was sugaring a cup of coffee. The simultaneous triple compression was too much for Nel. She collapsed and fell. Lurching forward, her chest raked across the bed's bottom sheet and over the pillow she formerly clutched. Her arms flew out, her head knocked on the wall and her legs flopped, helplessly loose, to the far corners of the bed's end, burying her bare feet to their ankles in the strewn blanket and top sheet.

Nel's sudden drop left Claude hanging. His ejaculating dick waved, spurting gobs of goo over Nel's buttocks, back and shoulders in an uncontrolled bobbing arc. He laughed softly and leaned forward, looming over his spread-eagled and dazed granddaughter. Shaking the last bits of jism from his pulsing knob onto the base of the teen's spine, he lowered himself and lay atop her trembling body.

Claude inhaled deeply, reveling in the fresh sex-scent exuding from Nel's every pore. "Does that answer your questions, kiddo?" he breathed huskily into her hair. He softly pinched her shoulders and squeezed deep, but gently. Nel sighed as she relaxed under her uncle's massage and revived from her exhausting, exhilarating experience.

"Oh my God, Uncle Claude!" Nel exclaimed, her face flattened sideways into the mattress. "That... was so... amaz... innngg..." her voice trailed to nothing as she closed her eyes and fell, well and truly fucked, to sleep.

Claude, too, was more than a little worn out. He rolled off Nel to his right and made sure his watch alarm was set to go off at 7 a.m. He decided that while Sally was 'OK' with him giving her daughter 'music lessons' it was probably not a good idea to throw it in her face. "Besides," he said to himself, "It might take some of the enjoyment away if Nel knew Sally actually suggested I teach her how to fuck."

Claude ceded the bed's center to the sprawled Nel. He could not help but smile as he took a final look at the drying semen tracks haphazardly covering her from scalp to tailbone. Huddling on his edge of the bed, Claude closed his eyes and slept.

*

Eight hours later Claude's wrist buzzed. He sat up quickly and shut off his watch alarm, but he was not quick enough, if he had hoped not to disturb Nel. She was sitting, cross-legged and naked, with her back to the wall, at the head of the bed. She cuddled Turk loosely between her breasts while she contemplated recent changes in her world view and stared at her equally nude sleeping uncle.

"Geez, kiddo!" Claude blurted out, "You startled me! how long have you been awake and what are you doing sitting there like that?"

"Hiya, unk," Nel replied affably. "Good morning, right back at you!" Her laughter tinkled as she asked, "Do you always wake up grumpy? Or only when you haven't slept in your own bed?"

Claude, chagrined by her soft rebuke, chuckled. "You got me. I'm sorry and I'll start over. Good morning, Sweet Cheeks, did you sleep well? My goodness! You are sitting naked, with your fuzzy peach unprotected from the eyes of anyone who happened by... How long have you been awake and what are you doing with that stuffed toy?" Claude ended his joking falsetto monologue by spinning around to face Nel, emulating her yoga-style posture, but without the dragon.

Nel burst out in a gale of laughter, then recovered and answered, amid smiling giggles. "I woke up on my own about a half-hour ago and I've just been watching you sleep. Turk thinks you breathe funny," she announced solemnly.

"Why? What does Turk know about it? Claude replied seriously.

"Not too much, I guess," Nel opined candidly, "He thinks everyone breathes funny if flames don't shoot from their nostrils!" As she laughed her breasts shimmied around the turquois beast. "Anyway, now that you are awake, can you help me shower? My back is all itchy and I bet you could reach it better than any scrub brush." She put on a wide-eyed helpless look and closed her hands into a prayer.

It was Claude's turn to laugh. "Well, Turk," he said, addressing the toy in a mock apology, while his eyes focused on Nel's bouncy boobs, "I'm sorry I'm not a flame thrower." Nel's nipples popped, proudly erect, from their surrounding puffy cinnamon gumdrops as she recognized, even in the morning half-light, the lustful appreciation in her uncle's stare.

Giggling and jiggling, Nel said, "Well, you're pretty hot, all the same, Uncle Claude." The she pointed to his exposed crotch and added, "And just look at him! He must have had a good night's sleep... He's already up and at 'em!" Nel leaned forward, reaching toward Claude with both hands. Turk tumbled into her lap, his long red felt tongue lay like a ribbon across the sparse transparent hairs at the top of Nel's pussy. She put her hands flat on her uncle's kneecaps and then, raising her palms, drew her outstretched fingers up into a bunch, dragging them softly along his thighs, until they were centered and pressing on each patella. So, Uncle Claude... do you wanna give me a nice wet rubdown?"

Claude coughed. "That's a great idea, kiddo," he agreed, "But we'd have to go through the master bedroom to get to the big shower and your mom specifically requested 'Do Not Disturb' until at least 10 a.m., right?"

"Oh, I think we could manage in my shower..." Nel argued, "It'll be a tight fit," she chortled and grinned, "But that'd be OK, wouldn't it?" She took a casual swipe at Claude's erection, batting its plump head as she crawled off the bed. "HE's excited about the idea, so COME ON!" she crowed, crossing the room and waving her uncle to follow.

Claude looked at his thick cock and muttered, "Enough is never enough for you, IS it!" He stood and stepped in his granddaughter's wake toward her bathroom.

Nel stood, silhouetted behind the frosted glass door of her shower, facing the taps. Claude looked at her profile and thought about the chrome figures on the mud-flaps of the gyppo logger's rig that he was stuck behind for 45 minutes in Salt Lake City on his trip from Portland. "Nel should definitely sue for infringement or something!" He thought to himself.

"Hey, unk!" Nel called from the steam, "Get in here!"

Shaken from his reverie, Claude opened the stall door and slipped in behind his niece. There was enough room, but only just, and his boner prodded her as he pulled the door shut. "Mmmm, is that the handle on your scrub brush, Uncle Claude?" Nel giggled. "I like it, but I really am itchy on my back up between my shoulder blades and all down my spine... could you start there?" She reached back and handed Claude a bar of sudsy soap. "I'm already working on my front!"

Claude spun the bar in his hands and lathered them up. "OK, Sweet Cheeks, whatever you say," he promised, as he slid his slippery palms across and down her back. His fingernails scraped gently scraped the areas he remembered had been 'power-washed' by his sperm hose last night. He reached her ass cheeks and gripped their bubble bottoms, abandoning any pretense of trying to actually bathe his niece.

"Oohhhh, yes!" Nel encouraged, "Those need special attention... uuunnnhh..." she broke off with a moan and pushed her ass back hard against his strong fingers.

Claude slid his left hand up and around, finding and hefting Nel's left tit before closing his fingers on her stiff nipple and pulling it as he flattened her boob's firm bulk against her chest. At the same time, he drilled his soaped middle right finger into her butthole. The rosebud happily remembered him and readily received the probe. Claude, pleased by the sphincter's response, slowly, but surely, added his first and third fingers, routing and reaming until the slick trio were embedded to their webbing.

Nel squirmed and groaned. Keeping her bottom thrust back, resisting and assisting, she braced her left hand flat on the shower's facing wall. The pulsing hot water beat a soft sensual tattoo on her shoulders. She spread her legs, welcoming the familiar erotic tension building in her body. "Aahhhh, Uuunnnn, Mmmmmm," she sang, lowering her right hand to her pussy and fanning her fingers rapidly across her responsive clitoris. "Oh uncle, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She cried inwardly, but only her garbled grunting hums echoed in the small cubicle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds