• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alternate Reality Ch. 02

Alternate Reality Ch. 02

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I screamed to myself. "How the fuck am I supposed to get out of here?"

I am stuck in a virtual reality scene. I am my avatar, Krystal. The developers of SIM: Slut City offered to me a try-out of their new VR body suit. After putting it on I was completely engulfed and only aware of my life-like surroundings within the game. Unfortunately, I was too anxious and skipped the part of the manual that told me how to exit the game. Somehow the game even disabled the IRL me from removing any part of the VR equipment I was wearing.

Before the trial, Krystal my avatar was a slutty, little horny honey. As I played, I would dress up in similar lingerie and pretended to be her while I masturbated my hard cock inside my panties. Now I was she. I saw everything through her eyes. I felt everything through her body.

Still naked; still in Krystal's VR bedroom. The phone rang. "Brrring! Brrring!"

I picked it up and answered trepidatiously. "Hello?"

"Hello, Krystal." The female voice on the other side said. "It's Renee! So nice to actually hear your voice."

"Renee?" I was stunned. Renee was another avatar who I'd meet up with and would more often than not, fuck me with her big strap-on. "How...? What...?"

"Oh the guys at SIut City provided me with one of the VR wearables too because they realized we're, you know, fuck buddies." Renee revealed to me. "And they gave it to me for free!"

Thoughts raced through my mind. Then I realized. "Renee? Do you know how to exit the game?"

"Yes, but why would you want to leave?" Renee asked back. "I know all about you. Your desires. The fact you are a sissy little, cross dressing boy with dreams of having big tits and being constantly fucked. You like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you? I know you jerk off as I fuck you in the ass, don't you?"

Sheepishly I answered. "Yes."

"Yes what?" Demanded Renee.

"Yes. Yes, I like to dress up in women's sexy lingerie. Yes, I like to have big tits. Yes, I like it when you fuck me in my ass. Yes, I jerk off as you fuck me in my ass." For some reason I added. "Yes, I cum inside my panties."

"So why do you want to leave?" Renee wondered.

"It was getting late and I just wanted to stop the game for now." I told her. "Will you please tell me how to stop... or at least pause so I can return to my real life?"

"Hmmm... What's it worth to you?" I could heard the cynicism in her voice. "What's in it for me?"

I didn't know how to answer her. "Uumm... Err... I..."

"Tell you what. I'll come over to your place and we can discuss it more." Renee then added. "Dress up for me in something nice and sexy."

I then heard. "Click... Buzz..."

I hung up the phone and realized I had little choice otherwise I could be stuck in VR forever.

I walked over the dresser and pulled open the drawer. Immediately a panel popped up and display my different lingerie. I selected a pretty pink bra, matching panties and garters and white stockings. I picked up the bra and put it on as if I did it for real, only Krystal's huge breasts were the real difference. She was a D while I was less than triple A. The cups had cut-outs and exposed my nipples. I felt that familiar tingle start in my groin. I pulled at them to poke my nipples through and shuddered with a mini-orgasm. I adjusted my breasts to give myself a deep, heavy cleavage.

The panties were next. They were small hip huggies with a heart shape hole over my bum. A small wet spot had already formed in front.

The garters and stocking were next. By the time I had finished putting them on, I was so fucking horny. My knees jittered and barely supported me. I buckled over. I had to masturbate or I'd die.

I pinched my sensitive nipples and stuck my hand inside my panties to play with my cunt. I came so hard. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!! Oooh FUCK!"

It took a few minutes before I recovered enough to finish dressing. I selected a white, halter mini-dress short enough to show what I wore beneath. The front gathered low enough to display my cleavage but hide my exposed nipples. It tickled them enough to make my knees wobble as I walked. I slipped on some white stiletto, open toed pumps. I have a similar pair IRL which made the walk in them feel familiar. I decided to forgo any jewelry.

"Ding-dong!" When the front door.

I opened it to find Renee. She didn't wait for an invitation and just walked straight in. "Hello Krystal! My, don't you look hot. Very nice. Very sexy."

"Hello Renee." I answered then asked. "So how do I get out?"

"Patience dear. Patience." She told me. "Is this how you greet me?"

Renee grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her tongue pierced my lips and went down my throat. It continued down and down. I could feel it wiggle in my belly!

She retracted her long probe. "Like it? I reconfigured some of my avatar's features. Amazing what you can do in this unimaginable world."

She released me and looked around my virtual place. She was dressed in a black pant suit. Under her open jacket, she wore a white, low-cut, midriff camisole which did little to hide or confine her familiar, huge, firm DD tits. Just staring at them made me horny again. There was a large bulge that protruded from inside the front of her pants. I knew it was the strap-on she regularly fucked Krystal with.

Renee knelt behind me then lifted my hem above my bum. "Nice! I love the heart. Hope they didn't charge you a lot for them!"

With that, she took hold and ripped off them off. They were completely shredded . Renee parted my cheeks wide and placed her face between. Suddenly I felt that long tongue enter my anus. It went in and in and in; I swear I could feel it in my bowels!

"Oh god! Fuck yes!" I screamed. "I'm cum...m...m...ing!"

It was earth shattering but apparently this was only the start.

"Get on your hand and knees, Krystal. Time for some good ole ass fuckin!"

I obeyed. I heard Renee unzip her pants. I looked back towards her. "Look forward, Krystal. No peeking yet!"

I felt the knob press against my ass hole. Renee's strap-on was about 8 inches long and fairly thick. I've used life like dildos up my ass to simulate Renee fucking me instead of my avatar. The sensation in this VR suit was incredibly different; difficult to explain. I felt it slowly push in and expand me. "Oh my god! It feels so big!"

Renee continued to push herself inside me. IRL, I was pretty used to the 8 incher but this felt bigger. It pushed in more and more and more until I felt it in my throat. She started slowly at first; pulled most of it out then pushed all of it back in while I pushed my ass back into her. Her thrusts became harder and quicker until she was slamming her strap-on cock into my stretched open ass. I just came and came and came.

"I'm going to shoot my load into you now!" Renee told me. That comment did not register with me.

"Yes! Please cum inside my ass!" I screamed back at her, not thinking of how she could ejaculate with a strap-on? "Fill me with your cum!"

I could feel the blasts of her hot eruption throughout my entire body. She just came and came and came. I wished it would never end, but it unfortunately finally did. After I felt the last little spurt, Renee pulled out. All the way out. My ass hole gaped. I felt so empty inside.

Exhausted but happy, I collapsed and laid on the floor. But apparently Renee wasn't as spent. She stood over me as she turned me onto my back. She stripped off the rest of her clothes. My mouth dropped as she dropped her pants. It wasn't a strap-on. Renee had a real cock! A real virtual cock. My jaw dropped.

"I think you like it!" Renee smiled at me as I stared at this rock hard, 12-inch, uncut, thick penis. It was covered with goo. Her balls were the size of golf balls. "Like I said, I reconfigured my avatar a bit."

With one hand, Renee grabbed my long blond hair and pulled me up. With the other, she took hold of her massive cock and aimed the tip against my lips. "Oh don't worry, Krystal. Trust me. You won't have any problems swallowing all of it."

With that she started pushing it between my lips and down my throat, deep. I felt the head dangling in the pit of my stomach.

Renee used both hands to grab my hair and to move my head back and forth hard and fast. "Oh yeah, Krystal. I gave myself almost immediate recovery time. It was a bit expensive, but I think it is well worth it. Don't you?"

All I could response with was. "Oomph...!"

"You suck cock pretty well, but I think it's time for you to find out what a real cock feels inside your cunt!" Renee released her hold and pushed me on to my back. She knelt between my wide spread legs. "Krystal you slut! Your cunt is so open and wet!"

She was right. I could feel it aching to be fucked. I begged. "Please Renee! Please put it in me!"

Her knob touched my clit. I came. She slid her head along my slit. I came. She pushed her knob into me. I came.

"My god, Krystal!" Renee groaned. "Your cunt feel so hot!"

I watched as Renee pushed her hard cock inside me. I came twelve times, once for each inch she slid into me. "God, I've never in my life imagined what it would feel like to be fucked by a cock let alone one this big."

Once she was totally inside me, I wrapped my legs around her waist. I didn't want her to pull out. We rocked back and forth together. I lost count of how many time I had come and I wanted more.

Renee grabbed my legs and placed them over her shoulders. She bent me in half and started to pound my pussy hard. "I'm going to cum inside you! You're my cum slut now, Krystal!"

If I thought being fucked in the ass was earth shattering, this was the big bang. The intensity of my orgasm as Renee erupted inside of me was indescribable. Words could not express how hard I came. I'm not sure how much she came inside me but it seemed to be more than she unloaded in my ass. My belly felt so full.

I shuddered in post-orgasmic spasms at each inch she pulled out. My body shook uncontrollably. My mind couldn't comprehend the feeling and I backed out.

I awoke later. How much later, I couldn't figure it out. I found myself naked in my VR bed. Renee spooned me with her cock stuck inside my ass. Her mini-fuck thrusts were enough to keep me on an edge. As I became a little more awake, my stomach felt a little more and more queasy. I needed to barf!

I managed to pull away from Renee's embrace and away from her amazing long, hard cock. It was a weird feeling of horniness and nausea. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up into the toilet. Renee stood next to me smiling. "I think we should go to the emerg."

I didn't comprehend why she would want me to go but i wasn't feeling that much better so I agreed to go. She was suddenly fully dress yet I was still naked. She smirked at me. "Amazing what you can do if you read the manual AND have some personal training. Maybe I'll teach you some day. In the meantime, let's go!"

Walking around naked in SIM: Slut City was no big thing. Many of the avatars moved about without any clothes so my exposure was pretty much the norm. We grabbed a cab. It stank of sex. I felt wet goo on my bare ass where some others obviously had sex in the back seat. "Yuck!"

At the VR hospital, there is no line. I was immediately seen by the doctor who pretended to run a range of tests. Renee was there with me watching and smiling. When the doctor was finished and entered stuff in his computer, Renee whispered something to him. There's a printout. The doctor handed it to Renee. She read it and grinned, but it was a weird grin. Almost sadistic. Definitely a self-satisfied one. She handed me the print out. I looked at it. There was only one word...

"Pregnant."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alternate Reality Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds