• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Quickie

Quickie

"That was so fun tonight you guys," Kristen said. That's my girlfriend.

"SO fun," said Abby. That was her best friend.

They were both hammered after a night out, and now back at the apartment they shared together, I cleaned up beer bottles and put away the liquor as the girls drunkenly hugged each other, snacking on pretzels, and hummed a tune from some pop song we'd just heard at the club.

"I'm thinking it's bedtime, girls," said Dan. That was Abby's boyfriend.

"I think it's YOUR bed time," said Abby, trying to put her finger to his mouth, but missing, and falling out of her heels and into his chest.

"Yeah, it's you bedtime, mister," said Kristen, trying the same move on him. Dan was a good enough guy, but I always felt a little insecure when Kristen did something cute like that with him. I guess I felt a little inferior to him.

Physically, Dan and I were about the same height—pretty tall—but he had about 40 pounds on me; all muscle and frat guy pudge. I preferred to keep myself really thin, and because I biked to work, I had these big thighs and bubble butt, so when I wear, say, a tight v-neck shirt and skinny jeans, I look feminine compared to Dan's burly flannels and camouflage hats. I was the kind of guy who watched "The Bachelor" with the girls while Dan played video games in the other room; who gets manicures and pedicures for fun; who shaves his chest and face instead of letting it grow in; and who has helped both girls braid their hair in a fix, for instance.

As far as I knew, Kristen preferred my type to Dan's type—and that's all that mattered to me. Of course there is a reason why I did all those things. It was a secret, but there was a reason: For as long as I can remember, I've been compelled to dress up in whatever women's clothes I could get my hands on. It's always been in secret, but whether it was my sister's panties and prom dresses, my mom's lingerie, my girlfriends' clothes, or eventually, my own items, seeing myself in the mirror en femme and feeling the fabrics of women's clothes on my skin has made me feel electric.

Now if I ever told that to Kristen—or anyone else—who knows how she'd react. But it was a secret, and I intended to keep it that way.

But when Dan did something masculine, or when Abby talked about her sex with Dan while I was in earshot, I always felt a little... submissive. Like less of a guy.

Like when Kristen made her move to shush up Dan, he picked up both girls, and flung them over his shoulders and carried them into Abby's bedroom. As they entered the doorway, both girls' short party dresses riding above their hips to reveal their bright panties (of course they were too drunk to care or notice), I felt like there was a man in the house, and it wasn't me.

I sort of feebly laughed as the three headed into Abby's room. I heard Dan drop them down onto Abby's bed, and they laughed hard and drunkenly for a few minutes, and I intermittently heard the deep bass of Dan's voice, but after about 10 minutes, it was silence from the bedroom. It wasn't abnormal for Kristen to pass out in Abby's room—they were typical 20-somethings and good friends from college. So I cleaned up some more items from the kitchen and went to get everything set for the night. I locked the door, and turned off the lights. I popped my head into Abby's room and in the faint light, saw Abby spooning Kristen on the bed, both looking quite passed out, while Dan had his head slung back and eyes closed on the recliner in the corner of the room.

I was feeling ready for bed myself—I guess the alcohol had finally caught up. I took a final shot of rum and pushed the bottle to the wall. I was feeling a little horny and thought it would be a great time to indulge a little in my, uh, kink. I was drunk and horny from a night of dancing up on Kristen, and it had been some time since we last had sex, so I was feeling a little frisky. Plus, somewhere in my subconscious, I'm sure I liked the feeling of being put in my place as the beta male in the house.

So with the skills I'd gained from a lifetime of sneaking clothes and crossdressing, I darted into Kristen's dark bedroom and made a beeline for her dresser. I knew exactly what I wanted to wear: I pulled out a light blue bra with rhinestones from the back of her underwear drawer, and dug around for the matching shiny blue thong. I then went into the drawer below and pulled out a satin white slip that went down to mid-thigh and hugged my hips. It had this sexy satin bow on the back that I loved looking at in the mirror.

I tucked these items under my shirt in the dark and decided to gild the lily so to speak and reach onto the top rack of her closet and felt around for the only pair of heels of hers that fit me: these stripper clear 4-inch heels with a white, fuzzy toe strap. They looked like what a 70s go-go dancer would wear, and I loved them.

I was careful to not make noise as I pulled them down. I skulked to the doorway and looked out into the common area—the lights were still all off, and there was snoring coming from Abby's bedroom.

I quickly tip-toed my way to the bathroom, avoiding the creaky spots in the floor, and when I got in, quietly shut the door. I turned on the lights and, realizing I'd finally get to dress up again—even if drunk and briefly—got very giddy. I set everything on the counter and stripped off my clothes. First, I pulled up the shiny blue thing, and felt my cock immediately begin to flex against the sexy fabric. I grabbed the bra and put the straps over my arms and reached back to connect the hooks—I was a pro after all. I shimmied in the mirror and rubbed the bra and panties, before unfurling the slip and sliding into it. I loved the way the fabric rubbed against my shaven skin and curved and contoured to my ass. I rubbed my body all over and was so excited, I nearly forgot to step into the stripper heels. I did, and feeling that last shot of rum, decided to put on one of Abby's headbands, and pulled open Kristen's makeup drawer. I found a shade of light pink lipstick and popped the cap. I leaned into the mirror and pursed my lips, and that's when I looked upward and saw Dan peeking in.

"Uh," he said.'

"Uh, um," I said, panicked. I turned quickly toward the door, my body in flight or fight mode, and I soon felt my ankles buckle in the heels and I, tipsy as hell, collapsed to the floor. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Dan quietly put his whole body in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I heard him press the lock.

"Oh my god, this isn't what you—" I started.

"Hey, Matt," Dan said, helping me up. He pulled me up by the forearms, and then looked at me. "Do you think you could, uh, help me out?"

I was trying to process everything, and thought he was talking about something he needed fixing in the living room or something.

"Now?"

"Yeah," he said.

"I'm, like, really embarrassed dude, can you, ah, shit," I started to panic, and started to tear up a little.

"No, no, you don't understand," Dan said. "Do you want to um—"

I looked at Dan's face, he was looking pretty drunk himself. I wasn't sure if he understood what was happening. I then looked down to see him rubbing a massive cock beneath his mesh shorts.

"Can I uh, get off in here? I don't mind if you want to get me off," he said.

I had never been with a guy. Sure I had played with toys and watched tranny porn, and yeah I had fantasies and stuff, but I never thought I'd act on them.

"I don't know dude," I said.

"Come on," Dan said, slurring. "It'll be real quick. Abby's asleep."

"Are you gay?"

"What? No," Dan said.

"Neither am I," I said.

"But," Dan was confused, justifiably, looking at me after having said that. "I'll be quick, come on."

I looked back at myself in the mirror and felt a tinge in my cock again. I looked at Dan, and he had slid his shorts down to reveal his erect dick. I stared at it, and before I could say anything, he stepped up to me and grabbed me by the forearm, pulling me down. I lost balance again and awkwardly collapsed to my knees. Dan mashed his cock against my cheek, and said, "two minutes."

Realizing I was only running the risk of further embarrassment by making a commotion, I committed to doing what Dan wanted. Besides, I guess my first cock didn't need to be a big ceremony.

I turned my head to meet the head of Dan's cock with my lips. Dan moaned, and I said, "Sh!" I took the base of his cock in my hand and started to gently rub. Then I opened, and let in his manhood.

It felt so soft on my tongue and tasted a little sweet and musty. Dan, drunk and without a ton of tact of motor skills, immediately put his hand on the back of my head and pushed. My first cocksucking experience would be on his terms.

As he started pumping, I opened my throat and tried to roll my tongue against the bottom of his smooth cock. I closed my eyes and gave in to the situation. Here I was, getting deepthroated by my girlfriend's friend's boyfriend, while the girls slept in the other room, and I was dressed in lingerie and heels. I reached down and rubbed my cock through my satin panties.

I felt spit begin to roll down my cheeks as Dan continued to vigourously fuck my face. He looked down and pushed my head off his cock. "Wait," he said. "I want to try something."

"What?" I asked. Why not try something.

"Abby never lets me fuck her in the ass, would you?"

I thought about it.

"Go slow."

"Mm," he groaned. In his drunk, tired state, he was primal, and I was his plaything. This was the culmination of the submission I felt to him. I wanted him to fuck me.

He picked me up and pushed me over to the counter. I stumbled on my heels like a drunk tatrt and bent over the sink. He lifted up my slip and pulled my panties out of my ass to the side.

"Gonna wreck you, bitch," he slurred.

"Do it, big boy," I said. Big boy?

I felt the tip of Dan's cock tickle my virgin asshole, then I felt a whole lot of pressure.

"Relax," he said.

"OK," I said like a little bitch.

I unclenched my ass, and as soon as I did, I felt Dan's massive cock slide up. I squealed and he moaned.

"Shut up, bitch," Dan said, and he put his whole hand in my mouth. Then he started to fuck.

He pulled my head back via my mouth, and grabbed my hip with his other hand. I was in ecstasy—pleasure and pain, discomfort and comfort. Dressed like a slut, getting fucked like a slut.

Dan pounded deep and quickly and said, "I need to cum. Time to open up."

He pulled out of my ass and I spun around on my heels and dropped down. I took his cock straight from my ass to my mouth and waited for his seed.

"Here it comes," he said, and he reared back and shot his load into my waiting mouth. The warmth overflowed and it rolled down my check, as I was unable to keep it all in.

Dan stepped back as if to see for the first time what he really did.

"You tell Abby about this, I'll fucking kill you," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said. I was emotionally on a mountaintop.

With his cum still on my cheek, I whipped my cock out my panties and came almost immediately. Now realizing that I love the taste of cum, I jizzed into my hand and slurped it up.

This, I could do more often.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Quickie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds