• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Aphora's Mission Ch. 12

Aphora's Mission Ch. 12

My liaison with N-dasha (and Will's experience with his woman) raised our confidence levels immeasurably. It also seemed to raise our general horniness.

Will continued to sleep with me when Na-hoyan was away. I must admit that (even though I keep using Will's male name here) I had begun to see "her" as a woman. Her femininity had blossomed as well as her ability to dress, do makeup and style her hair.

So when Will (I will begin calling her Willa from now on) spooned me in bed, and I could feel both her breasts and cock against me through our nightgowns, I began having fantasies about her fucking me, or something like that. Lying there, I would have an erection and get wet.

One night when we were spooning, I detected that Willa was falling asleep, while I was fully awake and aroused. Without even thinking about it I turned over on my other side to face her. In the dim light, she looked very pretty, as she opened her eyes in surprise.

"Do you ever get turned on being next to me like this?" I asked.

"A little."

"Same here, but after I fucked the woman the other day I'm getting more aroused more easily."

I reached down and placed my hand over his penis, through her silky nightie. I could feel wetness. Then I pulled her gown up and grasped her solid erection.

"This is the first time I've ever held someone else's dick," I whispered. "I can only do it because I think of you as a woman, you know."

"Know what you mean," said Willa. She leaned forward and gave me a little kiss. Then she pulled up my nightie and began gently sucking on a nipple. "Amazing, how large our nipples got," she laughed.

That broke the ice between us. I was already having sexual spasms from the stimulation, and Willa was breathing deeply from my stroking her cock a little, which was getting wetter and wetter. I moved over so our rods were side by side and touching, and I held them together. We then both began thrusting into my hands and it wasn't long before first she came with big warm spurts gushing though my fingers, followed by me. The bed was a bit of a mess.

I pulled her to me, sticky midsections and all, and loved her tits mixing with mine, with his leg moved up between mine. I reached behind him and grabbed his rounded ass and pushed him into me. I was still horny and getting hornier.

"I think I just lost my virginity again," joked Willa.

"What is this leading too?" I asked. "Na-hoyan fucked you with the dildo, right?"

"Yes, certainly."

"Under bunna."

"Yeah."

"After that," I related, loving to use my feminine voice, "I asked her to do it again sometime because I said a girl needs to get fucked. But you know, for some reason she herself doesn't like to be fucked, at least from me."

"And she made that plain to me, too," said Willa.

"She kind of laughed off my request," I admitted. "So, you know what I'm leading up to?"

"Well, Pora-tarne, to be quite upfront and honest, I would love to give you blow jobs - that's something I fantasized about, and I can't believe I'm telling you this - but I have no desire to ass-fuck you with my prick."

With that, I playfully moved down to engulf his half-erect dick with my mouth for a few seconds, as if to promise future fun in that area.

"OK, OK, OK, love it!" she gasped, still ultra-sensitive from her orgasm.

"Tell you what; I'm of the same mind about prick fucking, but how about if we do the dildo thing sometime?" I asked.

So the next night, while Na-hoyan was still away, we brought all our dildos to bed with us. A small candle cast a rosy glow over everything. As Willa assumed a doggy position with her breasts and cock and balls hanging down, I lubed a small artificial cock and put it up against her tight asshole (we'd taken showers). With my other hand I massaged her breast, and then softly held her dick, now very much erect again.

"Assholes are quite sensitive, aren't they, dear?" I asked.

"And my boy-cunt wants it," said Willa.

"Then relax a bit - hey, maybe we should've used some bunna," I joked.

"Bunna for the buns."

I put just a little pressure against her rose-flower, then pulled back, and next time I inserted the plastic finger in just an inch. Willa moaned, and then she pushed her derriere back, making it go in further.

"Love it inside me," she said, as she began to thrust her hips back and forward against the dildo. "I love being penetrated. Yes."

Without going into further detail, our relationship progressed steadily. We really did need to be fucked from time to time, but we only went as far as fucking with strap-on dildos. That was as far as our sensibilities would allow us.

Na-hoyan was always sensitive to what was happening between us, and she hinted she knew we'd taken a further step into sexual intimacy.

But nothing would replace my love for Ah-lahnaya, still back on Earth.

We wondered if Na-hoyan would ever want to make it a three-way, but she was content for the time being with just spooning sometimes with either one of us and fingering herself to orgasm. We were beginning to enjoy her presence more and more - we were a happy, sexual household.

I met my second woman-of-promise, not in an obvious meet-place such as a bar, but instead while on a walk one day. It was around two weeks since my last assignation, and only three days after Willa and I last enjoyed each other.

I was in a new area of the city, and spied half a dozen women working in a veggie garden. Since I liked to grow things on Earth, I was curious.

They were of various ages, from grandmother down to about my age. The youngest took me under her wing, as though she wanted to recruit me to participate in what turned out to be a community garden. Her name was Na-sashi, and she was short and voluptuous. She was one of the darker-skinned Aphoran women, soft-spoken, and she offered a generous view of her abundant breasts just beneath a low bodice. Her lips were full and her hair long and dark. She was wearing the Aphoran equivalent of jeans, which showcased her nicely rounded butt.

She took herself quite seriously, and seemed very self-directed and determined. I wondered if she was the sort to want a baby.

I didn't understand most of what she was telling me about growing things in the well-organized plot, but I listened politely. As it happened, I was wearing trousers too, so I felt at home amidst the soil and the produce. In fact, she had almost convinced me I should try gardening ...

We got along well, and I convinced her to come enjoy a restaurant lunch with me. Would she shed her dutiful demeanor (similar to Na-hoyan's)?

While my guest, she told about being a history student at the local university, although the lure of the soil was making her wonder if she should switch over to agriculture. "But I didn't grow up on a farm, and I've been doing this gardening thing for only a couple years, so I'm not sure."

While we were chatting, we had eye communication of an entirely different sort. Sometimes I wonder if there are magnetic, subliminal attractions between people that can't be explained by science. I felt a certain sensuousness passing between us, and yet I didn't want to call attention to it. And I had no way of knowing if she felt or acknowledged the same feeling. After all, I had just met her!

As time went on and we finished eating, there were a couple awkward silences, and she began to look sideways a bit and seemed distracted. Maybe my intuition about attraction had been entirely one-sided. But her breasts and her cute nose were so inviting ...

As we rose to leave, and she pulled her purse to her shoulder, I noticed the smallest strand of the "I'm available" necklace around one of the straps. Oddly enough, noticing this simultaneously emboldened me and made me pull back into shyness.

As we were about to say our goodbyes, with me promising to return to the garden, without thinking I reached out to hold her hand. When she in turn clasped my hand, I realized instinctively that she was quite lonely and needed someone.

"When can I see you again?" I asked softly.

"Oh, I'm not sure I want to," she ventured. "Entanglements interfere with studies."

"Some would say that being close to someone could help with your studies."

When she agreed to another get-together, I began to feel a bit guilty about leading her on. I mean, if I got her pregnant, it could truly interrupt her college career. I talked to my house mom, Na-hoyan, about this.

"Hmmm. I'm glad you're thinking about these things," she said. "But here's the way I see it - this planet is in crisis mode. We will die off if we don't procreate. Now, if she gets pregnant and gives birth, and doesn't want to become a parent, there are thousands of women ready to adopt the baby - and she could just go on with her studies - and in fact, the government has decided to offer financial incentives to women having children, whether they give up or keep."

"That makes me feel better. But another aspect is, this woman Na-Sashi feels alone, and I suspect she might begin to feel very attached to me, and I might hate to, kind of, abandon her in my quest to have relations with a lot of different women."

"That's the risk," said Na-hoyan. "If that bothers you, then you shouldn't see her anymore and go looking for women who are more independent and less clingy."

But in the end, I couldn't drop Na-sashi. We went to a movie together, both in pleasant summer dresses this time, and again held hands and our legs touched and remained touching.

She lived in a dorm, she said, with a roommate in a small space with no privacy. After walking her there, we embraced and kissed. I was feeling positively romantic.

I told her I came from a family with money, allowing me to rent a medium-sized sailboat one weekend. Not knowing how to sail, we just met on the boat in a marina and proceeded to enjoy it. I brought kind-of beer and kind-of wine, and of course, bunna. I gave her some money to buy food, and we proceeded to enjoy ourselves in the nicely-appointed cabin. She thought this was the most wonderful idea and we feasted and drank a little. I enjoyed watching her, in a revealing one-piece bathing suit, cooking over the boat's small stove (I was wearing a gaily colored shift, with a lacy demi bra and panties (and gaff) underneath. Eventually, as we watched the Aphoran sun setting on the horizon, I pulled her to me, short as she was, and lifted her upward to kiss her. We were breast to breast, and her legs clenched my girly waist. The kiss was so wet and perfect. I ran my fingers through her hair, and I must say the day was turning out absolutely perfectly.

She began kissing my neck and running her hand down my back to my ass. Now of course I knew where this was all headed, because we'd agreed to stay the night. She'd brought some college books to study, but hadn't cracked one of them open yet. So now I needed to keep a clear head and plot my strategy.

What I came up with had nothing to do with bunna. I inferred that she didn't have a lot of sexual experience, and so I couldn't do what I did with my previous companion, N-dasha.

When it came time to turn in, I told her I was going to wear my nightgown, and that I was having my period (I hadn't forgotten about Rosa in Tijuana), so I would wear my panties over my tampon. She however, in a burst of youthful openness, decided to go naked, since that's the way she always slept. A nature girl!

As soon as we were under the covers, our bodies entwined and we were kissing, kissing, kissing.

"Oh, I haven't had any sex with anyone for so long," she said. "You feel so good, Pora-tarne. I'm so, so glad we met."

"You're so beautiful," I offered.

Soon, my lips had found her delicious nipples, as I half-cupped her ample breast. She seemed content to let me have my way with her, and be a bit passive, so next I moved my lips down to her belly and then my hand found her little cunt, with its tiny bit of hair. I inserted a finger into her cunt's lips, just a little.

She tightened up a bit, as though this was new territory for her, and she didn't know whether to be scared or excited.

"Am I moving too fast for you, dear?" I whispered.

"I come from a very religious family," she finally said. "We were taught to put off pleasures until later in life."

"But ... did you cheat and indulge in pleasuring yourself?"

"I didn't experiment until I went off to college, and then I did it very secretively. I didn't want my roommate to know."

At that, I inserted my finger just a little into her vagina. Just a little.

"Have you ever been penetrated?" I asked

"It's not easy to talk about, but yes, I taken advantage of by my aunt one time. I never told anyone; in fact you're the first person ever. She was nice about it; I wouldn't call it rape, but I wasn't all that sure about what she was doing. She was sharing a bed with me and played with my breasts and clitoris and got me turned on - she was quite experienced - and then she inserted her strap-on dildo into me. At least she was gentle. This was, of course, all new to me, and she broke my hymen. She said she wanted to introduce me to sex; that she was doing it for me."

"And your mother never knew?"

"I don't think do. My aunt was much more adventurous than my mother, and she wasn't the least bit religious."

I pushed my finger a little further into her, and wiggled it around a little. "That OK, that feels OK?"

She reached down and moved my finger up to her clit, which I began to circle. "Oh yes, baby," she said.

I began to kiss her neck and ears and around her eyes. "You are so beautiful," I said. "Just to look at you gets me so excited."

With that, she had a tiny spasm, and then began jerking heavily. Now I was almost the one to be scared. And she was saying, "Oh, my god, Oh my god, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, oh help me ... "

When she settled down, I pulled her face to my breasts and held her that way. She began softly crying and I felt her body become completely limp. I kissed her hair and wiped her tears with part of my nightie. We had been to the garden ...

After that evening, when we slept the rest of the evening being gently rocked by the boat, we began a sometimes torrid relationship that led us to make it in the forest on the side of a mountain, in a seaside resort, and in other exotic locales. Eventually, I introduced the beautiful Na-Sashi to bunna and that led to more ecstasies, and yes, I did lead her to accept being penetrated by me (thinking it was a dildo, of course) three times.

And then, as Na-hoyan reminded me, it was time to cut ties. I knew Na-sashi loved me, and my love was a bit more distant. But how to land her back on Aphora on her own two feet, and not crazy?

The solution was a bit crazy in itself. One time Na-hoyan took Willa and me to a new part of town on a walking tour. It was nighttime, and we made our way past a series of small bars, all looking disreputable and sleazy. Finally, we walked into one of them and sat down for a drink. The waitress came across as very masculine. I suspected she'd wrapped her breasts to flatten her chest. Her hair was short, almost as short as an American crew-cut. She wore no jewelry except for a leather necklace. As we adjusted to the dim light and smoke (something similar to cigarettes) we noticed some other patrons at the bar were similarly butch. From time to time a feminine woman entered, approached one of the manly women, and left with them.

When we returned home, Na-hoyan had a great time telling us about the male-ish prostitutes who hung out there, selling their services as stand-ins for men. "If you want, they'll completely dress as men," she said, "including fake mustaches if that's needed. As I told you earlier, there are a good deal of women on Aphora who just don't want sex with other women. They try to re-live the past by imagining they're having sex with men. There's also an underground market for videos and magazines and stuff picturing macho men making it with women. Anyway, the government doesn't intrude as long as it stays somewhat hidden."

Willa and I wondered if we would ever go so far as to hire one of them for us. But that's neither here nor there. What I'm coming to is that this experience made it possible for me to reluctantly divorce Na-sashi.

At one of our rendezvous, I played a despicable part by "accidentally" allowing her to learn I was hiring one of these prostitutes on the side. At first she was silent, then she began crying and yelled at me while hitting me with her fists. I told her I wasn't worthy of her, that she deserved better. I was sorry, I said, but part of me needed to be fucked by a "man." I asked her to forgive me, and said I figured she didn't want to share me with someone else - especially a prostitute.

We said goodbye. She survived. Sometime much later I learned she had a baby, a baby boy, thank god, and decided to keep it, and with the government money managed to complete her college education.

I knew she'd make a good mother, and I hope she found a good woman to share her life with. I really did love her, in my own way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Aphora's Mission Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 843 milliseconds