• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 04

Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 04

James and Belinda had spent the day in James's hotel room, naked and barely moving from the bed. James was now on top of her naked wriggling body, lying head to toe so that his head was between her legs. Between fits of giggles, Belinda fought to free herself, but his strong body held her securely to the bed. She loved being trapped beneath him, even if the feel of his lips on her vagina was almost too much to take.

She grabbed his thighs and pulled them closer until they touched against the sides of her face. Mmm, she was now trapped between them and unable to move her head. Moments later though, she regretted her decision as his lips again kissed between her legs and now she was even more restrained and even less able to fight back against the waves of pleasure.

"Every kiss earns you another hour in the punishment cell," she shrieked uncontrollably, now in pleasure overload. James immediately kissed her again, "I mean it!"

"Promise?" he replied.

"Yes and you're heading for a life sentence!"

"Good..."

"I mean it! Without sex... me and my panties will be the wrong side of the door!"

"No panties?"

Belinda cried out in delight, trying desperately not to climax again, "And you're going straight back in that mask. Locked up, no escape! No way for you to kiss my clit!"

"You really want that?"

Belinda let herself go and enjoyed the thrill of the climax. She lay exhausted on the fresh white sheets, her legs flopped wide apart, James's head lying peacefully between them.

"You can move your head," she smiled.

"Mmm?"

"Stay there too long and I'll put my panties back on with your head inside."

James was exhausted and lay there enjoying her scent as Belinda wriggled around beneath him, found her blue underwear and eased it up between her legs. James opened one eye and watched as it came closer and closer and then pulled up and stretched tight over his head.

"Ha! Now I've got you."

Belinda rolled him over so that they lay head to toe on their sides with James's head and Belinda's butt sharing the same pair of panties, pulled tight to accommodate them both.

"I told you that you wouldn't survive a day with me," Belinda smiled, "and now look at you. Passed out inside my panties."

James opened his eyes and reached for the frilly hem of the blue satin underwear.

"Hey!" Belinda cried, slapping his hand.

"What?"

"You don't escape the gaol cell until I say so... so why should you escape my panties before I say so."

"You're using your underwear as a form of state imprisonment?"

James lay with his face against her clit, breathing in her scent; his breathing blowing warm air across her clit and sending tingles through her body.

Belinda lifted the frilled elastic hem so that James could remove his head. However, before he could turn around, she pulled him towards her and wrapped her strong thighs around his head. James tried to prise them open but soon gave up.

"Fuck, Belinda you don't need the jail, you can just use your legs," he half laughed, half mumbled into her body.

Belinda opened up for a millisecond so she could position James even more tightly between her curvy legs, so that his nose was now pushing between her cheeks. Her body now engulfed James's eyes, nose, mouth and ears, leaving him in a helpless Belinda world.

"Just think of my legs as your jail cell... you wouldn't try and escape from the cell, so don't try and escape from my legs."

Belinda stroked his dark hair, his face nuzzling up to between her legs, his eyes all but hidden from view.

"That's right honey, you are mine until I release you," her voice soothing, her words menacing.

James was exhausted, both from the thrill of spending the night in the cell and the excitement and exertions of a day making love to Belinda. In his mind she had changed from the cute woman on the front desk to a woman whom he loved and a woman whom he must obey. 'Once between Belinda's thighs, always between Belinda's thighs," he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm soft confinement of her legs. Maybe he could escape, but he had no intentions of doing so until she released him from her embrace.

*

Later that afternoon, James and Belinda lay in bed eating room service. They were lovers with an extra special relationship. Belinda looked into his dark eyes, overhung by dishevelled hair, but it wasn't only his athletic physique that made him so gorgeous. She kissed his firm lips and then pointed down to her open her legs. Within seconds he had slid down the bed and placed his head between them.

Belinda rolled on to her side and closed her legs. James looked out from beneath the weight of her upper thigh towards her big brown eyes and the impossibly cute lips that were now out of his reach.

"Good boy," she purred.

"Do all men fall under your spell so easily?"

"I'm glad to see you accepting your fate."

"Will you let me go?"

"No," she breathed, "you belongs to me."

She shook her head and stretched out on the mattress, her thighs tightened around his neck. She glowed with the feeling of power as James touched and massaged her body. He could do whatever he liked to her, as long as he didn't remove his head from between her legs.

The longer she waited and the longer James remained trapped, the more the feeling of power consumed her. When it became too much for her body to take, she would simply order him to kiss her and take her back to that special place.

*

They made love yet again and then took the longest shower. They redressed, James in blue shirt and tan chinos and Belinda in a short blue dress and heels. They went out for an early dinner and then returned to the gaol. They walked through the dark, echoing cell block and into a cell which Belinda had already prepared with sofa cushions, covered with a white sheet, and candles.

James loved the anticipation of once again becoming Belinda's prisoner and he pushed her back against the concrete wall and swept her hair out of her eyes. He tilted her head up and kissed her expectant lips.

"Tonight I'm going to be a prisoner too," she spoke excitedly.

James looked enquiringly down at her.

"I have a friend who will lock us in," Belinda explained, "I once locked her up and now she's agreed to do the same to me."

"Does she know about me?" James asked.

"Unfortunately not, it's all too hard. You'll have to remain my beautiful secret."

James looked puzzled, "How will she not see me?"

Belinda bent down and pushed the cushions to the other side of the small cell. Underneath was a heavy steel grate covering a small opening in the cell floor, about half a metre square. She crouched down and heaved it up to reveal a small space below.

"This is both the cell toilet and your hidey-hole."

"You're kidding?"

"It's the only way I can smuggle you in."

James peered through the opening. It was effectively a large pipe that quickly turned into a much smaller pipe which then disappeared into the darkness.

"They actually used it as a means of punishment," Belinda explained, as usual the expert on torture techniques, "prisoners would be locked down there and then urinated on... but don't worry, I don't need to pee."

"You sure?!"

"Well you did keep pouring the champagne..."

Slightly concerned that Belinda had yet another fetish that he wasn't aware of, James wriggled feet first into the pipe until his head was directly below the opening. His champagne loving woman lowered the grate down on top of him, giving him an all access view up her dress.

"I hope you don't need the toilet?" James joked.

"Well actually," she purred, crouching down on the grate with her legs apart.

Having teased him, Belinda turned around and started to light the candles. James now had a perfect view of her skimpy underwear that did little to cover her butt and decided that he could have more fun without a heavy set of bars between them. He pushed up and opened the grate.

"No, Kate will be here soon!"

"What?"

Belinda gave him her school teacher stare and stood back on top of the grate which quickly banged back down under her weight, "Do I really need to lock you in?" she asked rhetorically before locking the grate in place with a padlock, "Now stay!"

She pulled the cushions back over the grille and sat down on top of them, fidgeting nervously, crossing her legs back and forth and picking at her nails. A couple of inches below her, James waited in the dark, hoping that this mysterious Kate wouldn't be long.

"Make sure you have the key to this padlock before Kate locks us in," James called from beneath her."

That brought a smile to her lips, "Mmm, that wouldn't be good for either of us."

Ten minutes later Belinda heard footsteps in the cell block and a few seconds later the sound also filtered down into James's insulated cell.

Like Belinda, Kate also worked part time at the gaol. She was in her early forties and had also separated from her husband. She and Belinda had much in common and often confided in each other about work, families, men and more recently fantasies, although Belinda had yet to tell Kate about James.

The women shared a common fascination with the gaol and the fact that so many men had been locked up there. Both women had known many men that they'd have liked to lock up and throw away the key. Unfortunately, just working at the old gaol and museum didn't give you the right to lock up male fuckwits.

Kate appeared at the open cell door in white t-shirt, faded blue jeans and boots. Her jeans moulded to her having been ground into her shape, beaten down by numerous wears. Her clothes, together with her long wild blonde hair and small tattoos on her wrists gave her a rock chick look.

"This is very cosy Bel," Kate said in her husky Irish accent as she sat on the cushions next to Belinda, you sure you're not expecting company?"

"Did you bring any cute men with you?"

Kate smiled and shook her head, "So who are you going to fantasise about when I lock you in?"

"Just you my pervy friend," Belinda replied.

Both women heard a clang following by a moan as James moved slightly in the pipe beneath them.

"What was that?" Kate asked, now up on her knees and trying to move the cushions, "Move Bel!"

Belinda knew the game was up, "Okay, okay, I may have some company."

"You bitch, he's gorgeous," Kate cried as both women looked down through the grate.

"This is James, my little secret."

James tried to introduce himself, but Kate had other priorities.

"Now hand over the key to the grate Belinda."

Still feeling guilty about hiding this from her friend, Belinda placed the padlock key into Kate's waiting hand and from there it disappeared into Kate's waiting pocket.

"Enjoy your night in here," Kate smiled.

"No Kate, you can't!"

Kate was already at the cell door and seconds later she swung it shut and locked it. Belinda pushed pointlessly at the locked door, both angry and embarrassed.

"Bel, you should know better than anyone that there's no way out of these cells."

Belinda tried to reach thought the bars of the small observation window, her fingers only reaching as far as Kate's low cut top.

"It's in the back pocket of my jeans," Kate said in her naturally sexy voice, "but touch my breasts if you like."

"I know I should have told you about James." Belinda was still playing with Kate's top.

Kate's eyes were smiling, "Right now I'm so jealous... I'm certainly not unlocking this cell until tomorrow."

Belinda's big pleading eyes looked at her through the bars.

"But I'm not a complete bitch," Kate breathed as she stuck her hands into her back pocket and gave Belinda the warm key, "I wouldn't want to deprive him of your cute body. Unlock him and give me this key back."

Belinda looked confused, but did as Kate asked and unlocked the padlock and passed the key back through the bars to Kate's waiting hand and waiting pocket.

"Perfect," Kate had teasing smile on her face, "now before I release you in the morning, your sexy guy must be locked back inside his hole."

"But you have the key?"

"Precisely."

Kate blew her friend a kiss and closed the viewing window, "Sleep well, sweetheart... you too Jamie," she smiled as she walked away leaving the lovers locked inside.

"Why did you make so much noise?" Belinda scolded, "I'm almost tempted to lock you in and leave you to Kate's mercy!"

"Fuck Kate," James breathed excitedly, "it's just you and me locked up together for the night."

Belinda was smiling again and quickly removed the padlock and helped James up. She was shaking with excitement as she pushed against the door that Kate had locked, "There really is no way to get out. I don't even have a phone."

She turned around so find James's lips waiting for her. His hands were exploring beneath her short dress and he even removed her black silk underwear without breaking the kiss. Seconds later and he had unzipped her dress which landed on the floor next to her bra. She was now naked and locked in a cell with a sexy guy. She couldn't control herself as she shivered and panted.

"What shall I do to you first?" James asked, having kicked off his boxer shorts.

Belinda dipped out from under his arms and ran to the other side of the cell, shivering with excitement. James walked towards her and again she dodged him and ran towards the locked door.

"There's no way out," he smiled, his muscles glinting in the candle light.

Belinda was too keyed up to reply.

He approached her again, took her hand and lay her down on the white sheet. Despite the strength of his body and his provocative body language, James was amazingly gentle. His head was between her legs, kissing her tenderly. She felt so safe knowing that he would obey her. She closed her thighs around James's head and he immediately relaxed, just stroking her legs, waiting for her to release him.

Only when she was ready did he lie on top of her and ease himself inside. It took neither of them more than a few seconds, the excitement of being there having already taken them most of the way. They lay together in the candle light before going again.

*

They hadn't been asleep for long when the sun started to shine through the small barred window. James woke to find Belinda's head on his chest and her arms still around him. He always slept well in captivity and evidently so did she.

"Kate will be here soon," Belinda groaned, "I need to put you back in the drain."

"Was she serious about that?"

"Believe me, she was... I'm not the only one around here with twisted fetishes."

"Wanna come in with me?"

"No, now get in!" Belinda cried.

They dressed and James slid back inside the pipe while Belinda sat on the edge of the opening and dangled her feet against his head.

"Is this Kate's idea or yours?" James asked, kissing Belinda's toes one by one.

His kisses tickled, "Is there any part of my body that you're not obsessed with," she giggled as she tried to take the tickling punishment without kicking him in the face.

When the tickling became too much, Belinda lowered the grate and sat on it with her legs wide apart. Now James lips focused on her bottom and between her legs which he kissed as best he could through the grate.

"Our jailer's coming, behave!" Belinda whispered as she locked the grate in position with the padlock.

Kate's footsteps approached and the rock chick looked in, "How are my prisoners?"

Kate was impressed. Not only was Belinda confident enough to indulge in kinky games, but she also had the cheek to smuggle in a guy. The way she'd hidden him in the sewer and sat on top of him was so cool.

Locking them in together had been fun and had been the highlight of Kate's otherwise shitty day. The ideas of being helpless aroused her and Kate was already toying with the idea of asking Belinda to return the favour.

Kate looked in to see Belinda sitting crossed legged on top of the grate with a strangely demure look on her face. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her dress was sitting neatly on her body, even if it did little to cover her legs. Between Belinda's open legs she could just make out James's head and the locked padlock. Kate blushed, she had that key!

She quickly unlocked the cell door and walked in with a tray of coffees and muffins.

"You guys have fun?" Kate asked in her Irish lilt.

"Aha."

"You put him back in his box."

James started to talk to Kate, but Belinda jealously shuffled her butt forward slightly and put her legs together to block him from sight. The women started to sip their drinks while James's coffee stood untouched on the edge of the grate.

Belinda played with the locked padlock while Kate tried to see past Belinda's legs to catch a glimpse of James. Knowing that they couldn't do much without the key in Kate's pocket, Belinda finally opened her legs so that James and Kate could make eye contact.

"I hope you don't think I'm a bitch for making you go back in there, Jamie, but I knew Bel wasn't going to introduce us otherwise," Kate purred.

"Not at all, I love sewers."

Having failed to stop James and Kate from meeting, Belinda stood up and walked off to use the bathroom.

"Any chance you can unlock me?" James asked.

Kate stood above him, aimlessly poking her boot through the grate, "Yeah..." she replied absentmindedly.

Belinda returned to find James still beneath the grate.

"May I?" Belinda asked as she reached into the back pocket of Kate's jeans and pulled out the key.

"What?" Kate was miles away.

"You okay?"

"Mmm?"

Belinda crouched down and released James from his cell. Kate was still distracted and was now pulling at her faded jeans that seemed to be hugging her more tightly. She looked around at Belinda, her pupils dilated.

"Can you leave me in the cell?" Kate asked uncertainly.

"Sure."

"Naked?"

Belinda and James watched as Kate undressed and bundled up her clothes. Belinda took the warm clothes and held them to her face for a moment at she breathed in. James studied the look between the two women with interest.

"Have fun," James smiled as he kissed Kate on the cheek and then turned to find that Belinda had already left the cell and locked the door.

"Belinda?"

Belinda reopened the door so that James could leave and then closed and relocked it, this time with just Kate inside. The gaol would be open to the public later that day, but no-one would ever know that there was a naked rock chick blonde in the last cell, touching herself and waiting for Belinda to return.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds