• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Toni in the Park... Again

Toni in the Park... Again

He held my head against the wall and struggling was futile. He had already overpowered me with relative ease and let me know if I screamed or tried to fight he would have to punish me.

I listened as he was opening something that was wrapped in plastic. Then he spread my legs with a knee, lifted my pleated skirt and pulled my white lace panties to the side. A cool lube was spread into my crack and my hole. Then I felt the head of his cock press against my hole, my boypussy had no chance. His monster cock invaded me with one excruciatingly painful thrust. My eyes rolled, I bit my lip and cursed myself for pushing my hips to meet his first thrust.

"Relax that ass and you'll enjoy this you little slut," he whispered in my ear as he slowly fucked me.

I couldn't help myself as pushed my ass back to accompany his cock and it seemed like it was so long as it slid all the way inside me and stopped on my prostate causing me to gasp.

I never had felt this before.

He was so deep in my ass his pelvis was touching my ass cheeks.

I let out a soft moan.

"That's it you sissy slut. You like that don't you?" He said into my ear.

"N-no, please...please stop..."

But he continued his long slow thrusts into my boypussy.

That morning I had posted on a website that I would be going to the park. It's a pick up park for men. I stated I was looking to meet someone for a good time. I also added that I'd like to be taken by force.

I added two pictures of me. I was wearing white panties and matching bra under a black and red pleated mini skirt and a little black sweater with a hood. My hair is long, dark brown and wavy. I curled it a little. I added makeup, 4" black suede boots calf high. My legs bare.

I always felt my legs and butt were my best features.

The responses were immediate and overwhelming. However, only a select few knew which park I was talking about.

From there I met a guy (no names) who was very interested and showed me a few pics of himself. He was beefcake, he was hung and he knew where I was talking about. He guaranteed no physical harm would come to me and we could stop with a word, fluffy. Fluffy?!! That was his cats name. Sorry, there's one name.

We set the time, 1:30 and where in the park. It was a little more secluded with a bathroom, men's and women's.

The plan was simple, when I got there and saw his white pick up I was to proceed to the ladies bathroom. He would then follow me and take me by force. I had only two questions, what if someone was already in the bathroom and two what if someone else saw me go in there.

His response was simple, no women ever use that restroom because of its seclusion and so what if another man saw me, wouldn't that be more fun?

I accepted the plan.

He slammed his cock so far up in me and so hard he lifted me off the floor. This time I groaned aloud and reached behind me to hold onto him. The pain had all been swept away replaced with a feeling of euphoria and daze.

I tried holding my physical orgasm but I could feel myself soaking wet between my legs.

"Well here she is," I heard another mans voice say.

The beefcake fucking me slowed his pace, "do you want this sluts mouth?"

"Noooo-" I started to say but he beefcake cut me off.

"You will take another cock, you little sissy boy!!"

This other man was tall, thin and very handsome. He took a quick peek out the door before walking over. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out a flaccid cock at least 7" and cut.

Now I was repositioned, off the wall and bent over. Beefcake never took his cock out of me. He just turned me until my face was in this mans crotch.

"Open you mouth Baby." He said.

"No, please." I begged.

He firmly grabbed my head pulling me into his crotch. He was completely shaved and his cock started to twitch in anticipation of my mouth.

I opened my mouth just a little but he forced his member all the way in. It only took a matter of seconds before he was hard and down my throat. He began fucking my mouth as beefcake was really starting to pound my ass.

I was beyond orgasmic, I was dizzy with lust. My body shivered, my heart raced and I exploded inside like I've never felt before. I didn't cum, I just had this all over amazing high.

Beefcake was getting close, his breathing heavier, his thrusts hard and more pronounced.

"I'm gonna shoot a big load in your boypussy!" He grunted and then I felt him explode. It felt a little like my cleansing earlier today but with so much more power as he shot me full of his hot load.

The tall guy was really working my mouth and by my now I had a hand on him jerking him off. Now I wanted to swallow a load too!!

I felt the cock in my ass slide out, his juices and mine dripping out of my hole. I was in heaven.

The tall guys balls tightened, he stopped fucking my mouth and let me stroke his wet cock while the big head was in my mouth.

With beefcake now completely out of me I felt empty. I wanted more!!

I dropped to my knees and worked the big cock now, somehow managing to deepthroat his entire cock.

"Oh Baby, here it comes,"

And then his creamy thick juice began shooting down my throat. I swallowed every drop until I knew I had it all.

Then I greedily licked all over his cock not wanting this whole adventure to end...

This guy helped me up and I noticed beefcake was gone. I went to a stall to get myself together. My boypussy still tingling, my lips too. I really wanted more. I figured when I got out of the stall the tall guy would be gone.

My mini skirt straight, panties up and my legs wiped clean I exited the stall and there stood the tall guy...

Really?!

"Hi."

I kind of blushed coyly, "Hi."

"My name is Michael," he extended a big hand to me. I shook his hand like a girl would, soft and pleasant.

"Hi Michael, I'm Toni."

"I would really like to get to know you better. Are you interested?"

OMG!!

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Toni in the Park... Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds