• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 09

Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 09

That night I was feeling sorry for myself. Marianne had humiliated me again by having Joe shave me and then she allowed him to do it to me. She even held my arms as he stuck his thing inside me. She watched him, watched him as he screwed me, even though it didn't take long for him to come. He obviously didn't care that she had watched. She obviously didn't care that he had screwed me.

I was feeling down. I sat and thought. There wasn't much that she hadn't already done to me. So many people had seen me naked. I had things shoved up me in front of others. One person had seen me peeing. A man I didn't like had screwed me. All for what? Only to keep my parents from seeing pictures of me naked with sperm splattered over me.

Were all those humiliations worth it? I wasn't sure any more. I thought about how I felt during each. Yes, I was humiliated, but each time I was excited. At first it was the humiliation, but as each new experience came, I had found that each one was sexually exciting me. My nipples always hardened. My pussy always got wet.

Perhaps I was enjoying this more than I thought. Marianne seemed to like shaming me, humiliating me. Perhaps if I began to accept what she did to me she would find it less attractive and eventually would leave me alone. That is the way my mind worked that night. I resolved to do my best to not let her get to me.

The next few days at work were pretty normal, other than having to show her my pussy so she could be sure I was following the no panty rule. And to keep any further humiliation to a minimum, I was religiously shaving myself each day. I didn't want her to have an excuse to have some one do it for me.

Then came Friday. The day of her dinner party.

Marianne reminded me of it early in the day, just to keep my mind aware of it and to make me nervous. Even with my newfound resolution to not let her get to me it was hard. I kept imagining all sorts of things that she could do that night, all of which would make me blush, stammer, stutter and feel humiliated. At about 4 o'clock she came to my desk.

"You can go home and get ready for tonight, Sabine."

She did not say anything else, just looked at me, smiled and left me. I took a deep breath and got up, closed my desk and computer and left for home. All the way I thought about what she had already told me. Just wear the coat, I will have clothes for you to wear. I could just imagine what the clothes would be like.

Even so I went home, showered and shaved, blushing as I did. I fixed my hair as nicely as I could and put on very understated make up. I wanted to look fresh and as innocent as I could. It wasn't until I put on heels and walked to the closet naked but for them that I felt nervous. I shivered as I took the coat and slipped into it. I buttoned it and took my purse. I walked to my car and drove to her house, following the directions she had given me.

Marianne met me at her door. I stepped inside and with a deep shuddering breath, removed my coat and handed it to her. She smirked at me, looked up and down my naked body and then hung my coat in her front closet. I stood there naked in heels and waited for her to tell me what to do.

"Come on Sabine, I need you to do some things in the kitchen."

I meekly followed her, afraid to ask about the clothes she had mentioned. We walked into the kitchen and she had me start washing lettuce and vegetables. I stood naked as she walked out to get ready. I kept washing the stuff, still wondering about my clothes.

After about twenty minutes, the doorbell rang and I just froze. Suddenly I was really afraid. I scurried to the bottom of the stairs.

"Marianne, Marianne, the doorbell rang!"

"Go ahead and answer it."

I gasped and looked down at myself. I didn't know if I was ready for this but I was here and still not wanting my family to find out about me. With slow, halting steps I walked to the front door.

"Y-y-yes?"

"It's the caterers. Where do you want us?"

My stomach clenching I scurried back to the stairs.

"Marianne, it's the caterers."

"Around the side to the kitchen door. Let them in to get set up."

I returned to the front door and directed them to pull to the side by the kitchen door. Still nervous I walked slowly to the kitchen door, not wanting to be there. I did not want to be there at all. When they knocked at the door, I whimpered softly and pulled it open, hiding behind it. Anything to delay being seen. I watched a man and two women carry in things and set them on the counters. Still hiding, they smiled at me and hurried out to get the rest of the food they had prepared. I held the door open for them, weakly smiling back. They hurried back inside with the rest of the food. I still held the door open, only my head peering around it. They looked at me curiously, but got to work, setting things out and opening packages. Everything was fine until Marianne appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Jesus, shut the door, Sabine!"

I gulped and slowly closed the door. I stood, bare assed naked but for heels. I was ignored for a few seconds as the caterers busied themselves with the things they had brought. My obscurity was soon no more.

"Jesus!"

"Holy shit!"

"Oh my god!"

I stood, blushing as first one saw me, blurted out a word and the other two turned. I was so fucking embarrassed! All three of them stood staring at me, at all of me. I wanted the floor to swallow me up. I wanted to die. I wanted to kill Marianne. Three pairs of eyes traveled over my entire body, making me blush even harder.

"Don't just stand there like a boob, give them a hand!"

I haltingly walked up, surprised that I could still talk above a squeak.

"May I help you?"

One of the women burst out laughing, which didn't help me much at all. The guy just looked at me, stunned. The other woman smacked my ass, making me squeal and then burst out laughing too. I was so humiliated! In a few moments though, they had me opening packages for them as they bustled around the kitchen, each woman taking any chance to brush against my tits or ass. I was so embarrassed. Even with my embarrassment, my nipples were like little stones once more, hard and erect. Of course everyone noticed.

"Does she like being naked?"

"Not really, but she chose to be."

"She did? I'd like to hear about that someday."

This was followed by more laughing, none of which helped my attitude or embarrassment.

Before long the food was set up and heating. The caterers were pretty much done. As they eyed me one more time before leaving, Marianne spoke.

"I know that you, (the guy) want to see if she's real. Go ahead and then I have one last thing for you to do for me."

I definitely didn't like the sound of that. But, I stood still as the guy looked me up and down again. Then he stepped closer to me and one of his hands cupped one of my tits. He strummed my nipple with a thumb as he gently squeezed my titty. I just closed my eyes and stood like a cow as he felt me. I felt his hand move to my other titty and he did the same to it. I was so fucking turned on by now it was unbelievable to me.

I stood, shuddering as he felt me up. Then his hand moved down and cupped my almost totally shaved pussy. I squeaked again, which caused more laughter, which caused me to blush harder. A finger wormed its way up inside me and I went up on my tiptoes. I was breathing hard. His thumb was teasing through the little hair I had and his finger was slowly going in and out of me. I opened my eyes to see him staring down at my pussy and his hand, the two women peering over his shoulders to watch.

It wasn't long before one of the women reached out and touched a titty. When I stood still, she squeezed and fondled me, grinning. I tried to stare past them but they were right in front of me. The second woman moved behind me and cupped my ass cheeks, tracing a finger in the crack of my ass. I vowed not to cry and closed my eyes again. Hands were all over me, feeling, squeezing and penetrating me.

"All right, that's enough, except for the favor I need from you."

My eyes opened to see Marianne extending a bottle of lubricant and a very realistic normal sized dildo. I shuddered. The caterers smirked. Marianne patted a counter stool and crooked her finger at me. I haltingly walked and with a whimper, climbed up on it, kneeling. Marianne patted another stool, about two feet over and with a moan, I moved one knee to that one.

"Rest your hands on the counter."

I bent forward so that my hands were on the counter, which made my ass lift up and spread. I whimpered, knowing what the caterers were now seeing. They were now rewarded to the sight of my bare naked ass, my anus and my wet pussy, wet, because of the fingering the man had given me.

"If one of you would lubricate it, the other open it, and the last put it in, that would be wonderful."

I shuddered, knowing what she meant, but the caterers didn't. They stood, looking at Marianne with puzzled expressions.

"Sabine, tell them what to do."

This time I moaned out loud.

"Don't make me tell them, please."

"Sabine, don't be a prude. They won't be the first or the last."

I moaned again and peered around a shoulder. They were all looking me, my face for a change. I sobbed softly.

"One of you drip plenty of lubricant on my anus, the next make sure it is in good and the third put the dildo in my anus."

When I had choked the last words out my body was shaking from silent sobs.

"Holy shit!"

One of the women grabbed the lubricant bottle and drizzled enough on my anus until it was running down over my pussy and dripping on the floor. Then the man (I could tell by the size of the fingers) rubbed the lube on my anus and then shoved a finger up my ass. My head jerked up. I sucked in a breath. I still didn't like this at all. He fingered my ass, working the finger around and in and out until I felt like I was gaping. The finger popped out of me and I tensed. I knew what was next.

The last woman pulled my ass cheeks open with one hand and I felt the head of the dildo at my anus. There was pressure and I forced myself to relax until the head began to go in. I tensed again.

"Just a second, please."

Sucking in air I relaxed again and she began to push once more. I felt the dildo press up inside my ass and groaned. It was in now. She tugged back and then pushed again and I felt my guts give up until her fingers were touching me in my ass crack.

"What do you say Sabine?"

"Th-th-thank you."

"Thank you what?"

"Th-thank you for putting the dildo in my ass, ma'am."

"Good girl."

I knelt there gasping for breath as the caterers snickered at the sight of me. At the sight of me naked with a dildo sticking out of my anus. I was totally humiliated.

The caterers left, snickering about me. I knelt with my hands on the counter until Marianne told me I could get down. I stood with my face on the floor, totally humiliated.

"Don't let it fall out. Stand here and I will be back in a minute."

I stood, taking deep shuddering breaths with my anus feeling impossibly full. I clenched down on the dildo, afraid of what would happen if it did slip out of me. Marianne returned with my clothes for the evening. She had a garter belt, sheer black stockings, black full back panties, and a french maid's short black dress and apron.

I put on each item as she handed them to me, first the garter belt, then the stockings, not without a bit of trouble. I was clenching my anus to keep the dildo in and it was hard to get the stockings up. Then I put on the panties, which made it easier to keep the dildo in me. Finally I was given the dress and apron. Marianne had to zip the dress up for me. Now all I had to do was wait for her guests and worry about what was going to happen to me.

The guests finally arrived. There were three couples, all attractive. I served them wine from a silver tray. The flutes were beautiful. As I moved around I could feel all eyes on me. You could see a hint of my underpants below the maid's dress I was wearing. I know they all were wondering what I had on. Marianne followed me into the kitchen after they were all seated at the dining room table. She showed me what to serve first.

"Before you serve remove the panties."

I stared at her as she walked back to the dining room. I stood for a moment, then reached under the dress and pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them and left them lying on the kitchen floor. I took two plates and entered the dining room, serving two of her guests. I just knew my ass was showing as I bent over to put the plates on the table. I was blushing. I continued to serve until all had their meals.

"You can stand by the wall in case we need anything."

I stood with my back to wall in plain sight of everyone. I just knew they knew. I couldn't stop blushing.

I had to clear the table when they were done and I imagined that my dress was riding up, showing my ass to everyone. It was extremely humiliating, but also exciting. I never stopped blushing. Marianne followed me into the kitchen with the last of the plates. I was nervous. She smiled at me and patted my cheek. She showed me the desserts.

"Leave the dress here. You can wear the apron."

I now knew that she was going to slowly strip me naked in front of her guests and the humiliation and excitement was getting to me. I removed the apron and laid it on the counter. I managed to unzip the dress and let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and put the apron back on, tying it behind me but the cool air I felt on my ass made sure I knew it was uncovered.

As I came through the dining room door I heard a gasp as they saw me. My titties were jiggling around as I walked and when I placed two desserts on the table, I knew my ass was seen. I took a deep breath and turned my back to the table. They all could see my ass now! I heard chuckles and giggling behind me. I blushed even more but felt kind of proud that I hadn't started crying.

I served each dessert, Marianne last. As I bent over to serve her she reached out and fondled my ass. I jerked a little and whimpered, but stood, still bent as she stroked my bare cheeks. Then she patted each one. I straightened up. My face was scarlet. I looked at each one of them and saw eyes glittering at me.

"You can stand facing the wall now, Sabine."

I gulped but walked to my place, facing the wall so my ass was showing to everyone. I stood there trembling.

They finished dessert and I cleared the table. Some of them took the opportunity to feel my ass, some didn't. No one mentioned anything about the dildo. I was surprised that no one did. Marianne must have told them, which made me flush even more. She followed me into the kitchen. I looked at her and removed the apron. She smiled and patted my cheek. She got out brandy snifters and poured one for each. Then she smiled at me and left. I stood there for a few seconds, breathing deep. Then I took two snifters and walked naked but for garter and stockings back into the dining room. This time they all felt me as I bent over the table to set the snifters down. When they were all served I turned to my section of wall to see an armchair there.

"You may sit, legs over the arms, ass at the edge."

I didn't say a word, but my stomach clenched. I walked to the chair and carefully, because of the dildo, sat. I looked up, scanned each face, leaned back and lifted my legs, draping them over the arms of the chair. I wanted to close my eyes, but forced myself to keep them open.

"Is that?"

"Yes, it's in her ass."

I felt very humiliated. In a few minutes Marianne rose.

"We'll go to the living room now. Sabine, lead us there and put a cushion on the coffee table."

I had a bad feeling about what was coming but did as I was told. Marianne led me to the coffee table and sat me down, then pushed me back. She held one arm back and over my head. Then she cuffed it to a leg of the table. She did the same with the other. Then she bent my legs open and back and cuffed them to the table. I was on my back, spread open and unable to defend myself. I was humiliated and unable to move.

Marianne stood in front of me and slowly unzipped her slacks. I looked curiously at her. Curiously until she reached through the zipper and fished out a large dildo that was obviously fastened to her. Smirking, she knelt in front of me. I could only see her face but I felt her fingers on my pussy.

"What is this Sabine?"

I forgot for a moment, then I remembered.

"It's my twat, Mistress."

"And what does your little twat want Sabine?"

"My little twat wants Mistress to fuck it."

Marianne smiled at me. Then I felt the head of the dildo pressed to my pussy and Marianne pressed her hips forward. I groaned as the dildo penetrated me. It felt so big because my ass was full also. Marianne fucked me in front of her guests until she made me come twice, whimpering and pulling on my bonds. They were allowed to feel my titties and by the time I came the second time, my titties and nipples were sore and red.

She pulled out of me and pulled the dildo out of my ass. Then she told them to go and see how open I was. I flushed again. She knelt over my head and I willing sucked my juices off the dildo while everyone watched. Shortly after that, the guests left. I still had no idea who they were. Marianne unfastened me and helped me up.

"Let's go to your room Sabine."

Shocked, I followed her to a small bedroom. Marianne showed me the closet with my clothes, the attached bath with all my toiletries. Somehow she had gotten everything I owned moved to her home that night without me knowing.

"You don't need your apartment anymore, Sabine. The lease was canceled today. Do you like your room?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

I knelt in front of her. I undid her slacks and removed them, then the strap on dildo and her panties. My hands held her ass. I looked up at her and smiled. Then I buried my mouth on her pussy and licked her until she came. I have lived there ever since and I never have been so happy. I still get humiliated, but I can endure it as long as I am with Marianne.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds