• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 13

Mating Rituals Ch. 13

1234567

Sophia and Ryan turn 18

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence. Having said that, some of the events relating to surrogacy are based on personal knowledge.

3. This is the thirteenth chapter of the 'Mating Rituals' series - it is a standalone story but will make more sense if you read chapters 1 to 12 first (and why would you not want to do that?)

*********************

"Happy birthday, Sophie!"

Cherie, Al and most of the extended family greeted Sophie in unison as she entered the kitchen on her 18th birthday. As with most teens, Sophie did mornings hard and was still wiping the sleep from her eyes as she heard the greeting, so blinked her eyes open and blushed at the attention. Really, it was no different from any other day, she thought, except for one thing, and she expected that to happen tonight, not this morning.

"Thank you," she replied, managing a smile for all the well-wishers.

Each one individually, starting with Cherie and Al, came and gave her a hug and a kiss, gradually causing her to feel more awake and in more of a happy, celebratory mood. As Ryan, the last to hug and kiss her, threw his arms around her in a huge hug, kissed her sexily on her lips and pressed his body against hers she could feel his hard cock pressing against her mound. Only a few more days, she thought, just a few more.

It had been hard growing up with a guy who was always a few days younger than you, she thought, especially when from an early age he was the one you looked up to. At first he had been just another kid, someone to play with, build block houses with, but then their relationship had changed slowly and subtly until now she felt she loved him but didn't quite know how to show this. It was the awkward age; the age when they both knew the theory from their school lessons but neither had been permitted to put these lessons into practice. A few more days then he also would turn 18. Sophie wished she could go to sleep and wake up when that happened. Meantime, she realised as she ate the delicious breakfast that her mom had cooked her, she had to get through the rest of the week, the weekend and two more days before that happened. Then there was the big party for both their 18th birthdays the following weekend.

She thought back to the number of times when she'd had to wait her party so they could have a single party for them both; many, many times. Why couldn't they have been born on the same day, or even six months apart, she wondered, not for the first time. She ate quickly, aware that she needed to leave for college soon as she had an early lecture. Totally unfair expecting teens to attend early lectures, she thought, again. If she was organizing the world she would certainly do it differently, she thought, making mental notes of things she would change.

The day seemed to drag, as any day drags when you're waiting for the evening to come. Eventually after her early lecture, several hours spent working in the library, researching for one of her psychology assignments, then a late lecture she arrived home to find a beautiful birthday meal prepared in her honor. In this household it was rare for everyone to eat together because people were just so busy with their own lives. So tonight was very special and the two long tables had been set with herself at the head of the main table.

After the delicious meal, Al made a speech about her life, bringing out all the most embarrassing things she had done, which seems to be a trait of most parents on these occasions. This, she realized, was the main reason she had decided a few years ago that she would never get married, as that was the one occasion when parents seemed to excel in embarrassing their children. However, the speeches were soon over and afterwards she was excused having to assist with the clean-up and instead people began giving her presents. To her, these were totally unnecessary; the friendship of these wonderful family members was sufficient, but she was gracious in her gratitude to each and every one.

Part way through Ryan shyly gave her a small box which she opened eagerly. Inside was a beautiful gold ring with several small diamonds and two rubies on the band. "Thank you so much, darling," she said as she tried it on, flashing it to catch the light, "It's beautiful." They hugged each other tightly.

"It's not the type of ring I would have liked to give you," he whispered, "That would have been an engagement ring, but you can treat it as such if you wish."

She held him a few seconds longer, letting the words sink in. So he wanted to marry her, she pondered, but she wasn't going to get married, she remembered, well, maybe, perhaps . . . . The thoughts trailed away, becoming jumbled and she released her grip and they parted, gazing into each other's eyes for a long second before the next person approached.

Finally Al and Cherie presented her with a small package which she opened carefully. Inside were four gold adornments, two matching horseshoe shaped pieces with small balls on the ends, a small gold ring and a small gold rod with a ball on each end. Sophie was puzzled and looked quizzically at Cherie.

"These are beautiful, Mom and Dad, but what do I do with them?"

"Well," explained Cherie, "The two horseshoe shaped pieces are nipple rings for your pierced nipples, if you choose to have them pierced." She untied the belt of her gown, which opened to show she was naked underneath, and showed Sophie her breasts, which she had seen countless times before but which only now she paid close attention to the horseshoe shaped piercings through her nipples. "The ring is for a piercing through your clit hood while the bar goes through your clit itself, enabling you to elongate your clit by pushing the bar through the ring. It will then stay there and put a slight tension on your clit, stretching it and causing much greater sensations when you have sex, as you're now permitted to do." Cherie spread her legs widely apart and showed Sophie her clit hood ring and clit bar, easing the bar through the ring to show her how that was done. Sophie noticed that her mom's clit seemed much larger than her own little button, possibly due to the many years of training it had received.

"Thank you, Mom, Dad," said Sophie, hugging her parents to her. Even though she had been told a short time earlier that Al was not really her father because he was infertile, that honor belonging to her grandfather Lance, she still thought of Al as her dad and knew she always would; he was the only father figure she had ever known, while Lance had always been, and still was, her grandad.

"That's fine. I suggest you have them fitted after the weekend party. Your uncle Frank can probably fit them when you're ready now that he has his own piercing salon," suggested Cherie.

Finally the gift giving was over. Sophie was delighted with the gifts she had received, but was even happier with the whole feeling of the evening; everyone seemed to be joyful and pleased that at last she had reached this milestone. She had only a few seconds by herself before Lance sat beside her.

"Hello, darling," he said, smiling at her and looking much younger than his sixty something years, "Congratulations. Do we still have a special appointment later on?"

"Oh yes, Grandad, I sure hope so. I've been looking forward to this ever since I first heard of it. Thank you for offering."

"My pleasure, dear. I don't think anyone would have it any other way."

"Anyone? You mean they know?" she waved her hand around the group to include everyone there.

"Oh yes, of course they all know. You know what this place is like for gossip. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's perfectly normal and natural and nobody would expect anything different. So just enjoy the evening and we'll slip away when you're ready."

"But I wanted you to do it here, in public," protested Sophie.

"Well, there's a difficulty with that. We'd have to wait until those who were under 18 had left, and that would include Ryan. So it's probably best we do it in private."

"Ok, I guess that will be it then. Let's make it about 10, Grandad, is that Ok?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'll find you then." He stood and with a final smile to his beloved daughter and granddaughter, disappeared into the crowd. Ryan took his place quickly.

"So how're you feeling about tonight?" he asked.

"Excited, scared, happy, sad, I don't know. Excited that I'll be a woman by the morning, scared it'll hurt, sad that it's Grandad and not you doing the deed. Don't worry, darling, your time'll come, promise. At our big party, if not before."

"That's fine, sweetheart, I can wait. Far better to have someone with experience for your first time, I would think. That's probably what Mom and Dad have lined up for me too."

They sat quietly, holding hands, communicating without words as the hubbub continued all around them. Then two others joined them on the couch and their time alone together was over.

It seemed only a few minutes before Grandad was standing in front of Sophie with his hand extended.

"Time to go, if you're ready," she said with a smile.

Sophie felt her stomach tense but knew some things could not be put off. She took the proffered hand and said goodnight to Wendy and Marie who she'd been talking with. They gave her knowing grins.

"Enjoy it, sweetie." "Have fun, honey," they farewelled as she walked behind Lance to the door. In a split second it seemed the whole group were farewelling their oldest girl, knowing that at breakfast they would be greeting their youngest woman.

Lance led Sophie to his room and closed the door. Once inside, they embraced, as they'd embraced each other many times before, but this time it was different. Tenderly he kissed her, his tongue parting her lips as she relaxed them willingly, then entering her mouth, licking her teeth and her tongue, then withdrawing. She copied his actions, pushing her tongue into his mouth, feeling his teeth, tongue, gums. The kiss seemed to last an instant and forever, then he held her at arm's length and looked her up and down.

"You're a fine wee lassie, as they'd say in Scotland," he said. "I've waited for this day for a long, long time."

He reached down and undid the knot of her belt that held her gown closed and it fell open, exposing her naked body beneath. He had seen her naked many times, just as she had seen him naked also as they both sunbathed by the pool. Nakedness was the way of life of the family, after all. But neither had seen the other as a potential lover, until now. Slowly and tenderly he caressed her smooth skin with the tips of his fingers, avoiding her nipples but touching her breasts, her stomach, sides, hips, around to just above her trimmed pussy hair, then he dropped to his knees and continued downwards, stroking her thighs and legs as his lips kissed the soft warm skin of her belly. Sophie wanted him to touch her nipples and pussy; they were crying out for attention. She wanted to feel for the first time a lover's touch in those most sensitive of areas, but he continued to tantalize her, touching everywhere else but those areas. He eventually stood and removed her gown from her shoulders, then held her to him as he caressed her shoulders, back and buttocks.

Sophie could feel her juices flowing down her inner thighs. She had never felt this horny before, ever. She hadn't known it was possible to feel like this. She reached down and unfastened Lance's belt, pulling his shirt from his trousers, undoing each button impatiently then stripping it off his upper body. She pressed her throbbing breasts against his chest, feeling the hairs tickle her nipples and the sides of her breasts as he continued to excite her by caressing her ass cheeks. She pushed his trousers down, feeling his hard bulge as they passed his undershorts, then she knelt at his feet and pulled his undershorts down over his bulge, his cock springing out and hitting her on the cheek. Oh, she thought, moving back to have a better view of the instrument of her defloration, it seemed much larger than she had seen before, probably because he was aroused just as she was. Instinctively she reached forward to kiss it, then opened her mouth and sucked the head in, running her tongue around the smooth skin and tasting for the first time his precum as it oozed out of the end.

"That's really nice, honey," he told her, "Now just hold my ball sac gently in your hand. You can play with them a bit, move them around, pull them down, but they are quite tender until they become used to being touched."

Sophie did as he asked and noticed that his cock seemed to grow even larger while she felt hornier and the flow of juices down her thighs turned into a flood.

"I think I'm more than ready, Grandad," she said after a short time.

"Yes, I know you are, darling." He stepped back and held out his hand, which she took, and they walked the few steps to his bed. "Lie on your back, darling," he instructed.

Sophie did, and Lance positioned her so her ass was at the edge of the bed, her legs bent and wide apart. The bed was of a height that positioned his cock at exactly the right height when he was standing on the floor at the end of the bed. He looked down at her shining pussy lips, saturated by her juices, and at the gaping entrance between those lips, then he smiled at her.

"Are you ready sweetheart, ready to become a woman?"

"Yes, Grandad, I'm ready; I seem to have been waiting for so long. Do it, Grandad, do it; make me a woman. Push your hard cock into my virgin pussy and fuck me hard."

"Just one thing, honey, are you on any contraceptives or do I need a condom?"

"Mom put me on the pill two months ago; she said better safe than sorry and I want to feel you, not a rubber bag, inside me. So do it; stop keeping me waiting."

Lance pushed his hips forward, wrapping his arms around her legs to hold them wide apart and eased his cock head into her virgin entrance. It lodged in place. Then, while he watched Sophie's face, he pushed harder. At first his cock went in smoothly but stopped after a short distance, held up by her unbroken hymen. He pushed harder, feeling the elasticity of the membrane as it remained in place.

"This may hurt a little, honey, sorry if it does. I just have to break through your barrier."

"Yes, Grandad, I know. We learnt about this in Sex Ed at school. Do it, Grandad, push hard and do it."

Lance did, pulling out a little before pushing into her hard and holding an increasing pressure against her intact barrier. He felt it tear before she let out a scream of pain. He was through. He felt the pressure he was exerting cause his cock to plunge into her deeply until it hit a more substantial barrier at the end of her vagina. He looked at Sophie's face. A tear ran down each cheek but her smile was ecstatic.

"Thank you, Grandad, thank you."

"I'm sorry about the pain but it was necessary."

"It was nothing," she replied, "I love the feel of your cock in me. Somehow I feel complete, filled, like a woman's supposed to be I guess."

"Yes, and from now on it can be filled anytime you want it filled. I'm certain there are many people here who are just waiting for the opportunity to fill your pussy with their cocks. You'll certainly have no shortage of bedtime partners."

"Now fuck me, Grandad, cum in me and make me cum."

Lance did that, pulling nearly completely out then pushing all the way back in. Gradually her vagina lengthened until he was pressing his pubic bone against her clit, which sent her to heaven with each thrust. He leant forward, holding her around her waist and fucked into her hard as she began gasping for breath.

"Ooohhh, Grandad, it feels funny, so nice, so sexy, ooohhhh, yes, keep doing that, fuck me, I think I'm going to cum, yes, yes, YESSSSS, OOOOOHHHHH, YESSSSS!" she screamed as she had her first orgasm on her grandfather's cock.

Lance slowed down, stroking slowly in and out as he watched his granddaughter recover. Once she opened her eyes again and smiled at him, he withdrew completely.

"Thank you, Grandad, that was wonderful. Did you cum too?"

"No, darling, not yet. Wriggle your way up the bed a bit darling and turn over."

Sophie did, then Lance lifted her ass into the air and spread her knees wide apart. He then eased his cock back into her love tunnel, pushing all the way in with one thrust.

"Ooof, that feels so good," said Sophie, her voice muffled by the covers. "Fuck me, Grandad, cum in me please."

Lance began moving in and out slowly and sensuously, trying to prolong the experience rather than cum too soon. Sophie was clearly enjoying this, wriggling her hips to gain more sensations and thrusting back against him whenever he was moving inwards. Lance leaned forwards and slid his hands beneath her breasts, cupping them squeezing gently, placing his fingers on each side of the nipples and rolling them gently.

"Ooohhh, Grandad, that feels so nice on my breasts," said Sophie as she wriggled even more, "Please cum in me soon. I so much want your cum in my pussy."

Lance had every intention of squirting his semen into his granddaughter and daughter, but not just yet. He was very aware that he was no longer in his twenties and therefore had to ration his cum, picking he could probably give her two shots tonight and wanting her to cum many more times than that. So he continued his slow build up which was obviously very tantalizing to Sophie, judging by the way she wriggled her ass so sexily against his groin. He released her breasts and clasped her hips, leaning back further as he pulled her against himself hard, feeling his balls swing and slap against her clit with every stroke. He heard her breathing hard, panting as she approached her second orgasm. She began making a high pitched wail as she was almost but not quite ready to cum.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, Grandad, ooohhh, yes, harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me hard . . ." she babbled as her body stiffened and Lance thrust deeply into her and held her tightly against him. He could feel her love tunnel clasping and releasing his cock and knew he had stopped just before her climax and she was trying very hard to rise over the hump and collapse in orgasm. He pulled out one more time then thumped back inside.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" screamed Sophie as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Lance held her hips tightly, preventing her from collapsing onto the bed and disconnecting from his swollen cock inside her tunnel. He could feel her pulsating vagina surrounding his cock and had to remain totally focused to prevent it from driving him to his own orgasm. But he held it off while she submitted to hers, her head rolling from side to side on the covers, her body trembling as she surrendered to the sensations washing through her. Quickly it was over and she stopped shaking, just lying there, panting. He let her hips go and she dropped to the bed, his cock withdrawing instantly and remaining dripping over her ass.

After a few minutes of rest to slow her breathing, she rolled over and looked up at Lance.

"Did you cum, darling?" she asked.

Lance grinned. "No, not yet. Next time, promise."

"Oooohhhh, there's a next time?" she groaned, "I'm exhausted already."

"But not so exhausted that you can't cum again, I know." He lay alongside her on his back. "Straddle me, sweetheart, sit on my cock and ride me."

Slowly Sophie sat up then faced Lance, straddling his hips, sitting upright so her breasts stood out proudly. Lance held her hips and guided her onto his rigid staff. Once the tip was inside, Sophie sat down and felt his cock penetrate her further than before, pressing against the end of her vagina. She was amazed how loose she felt on him now. A short time ago she'd been a tight virgin, now she was almost sloppy, and very wet. Lance pushed and pulled her hips, moving her back and forth on his groin so that his cock head moved back and forth across her cervix at the end of her tunnel. It felt so good; he felt so good; she felt so spacious in there now. Sophie became aware of the sensations in her clit as each movement rubbed it hard against her grandfather's pubic bone. Each time it sent a jolt like electricity through her body, each jolt pushed her closer to her next orgasm. Was there no end to this, she wondered. Could he simply lie there and make her cum again and again and again all night? She began to feel the sensations more strongly and felt the rhythm, so when Lance released her hips and grasped her breasts, cupping them while his fingers squeezed her nipples most delightfully, she was able to not only maintain the rhythm of her hips but increase its speed. She settled a little on her knees, allowing for even more pressure against her clit. Gradually she found the sweet spot, the place where just the slightest movement had an enormous effect on her clit stimulation. She held there, rocking her hips more rapidly than she could have moved her body, sending electrical pulses through her body as she quickly moved towards yet another orgasm. Her eyes met Lance's, both knew it was nearly time, Lance could feel his cum almost ready to spurt from his cock to fill her tunnel; she could feel herself almost ready to surrender to the sensations once again, but she wanted his hot cum this time.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mating Rituals Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds